• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled up at him. "I know, I didn't mean to fall asleep actually, I just dozed off, ahaha...Thanks for carrying me in though"
''no problem''

*Natsuru said as he petted her head while he smiles*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as they walked for a while until he heard a melody and he looked a bit shocked "Wha-What is that noise?"
Tyler was a bit confused. "What? The music? I'm sure it's nothing." He said trying to reassure Al.

Heartbreakvibes said:
Saddien smiled thinking "Hm...what if there was a way without your body??"
@Daniel reaver
Aeos sloghtly went wide eyed oth excotment "is there really?!?" He said childishly to her

@Heartbreakvibes

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''shall we go eat now...? i believe the taste will refresh our minds''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki said with a smile*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Shira nodded to yuki then kissed her quickly before struggling to sit up and reaching for the bouls [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was a bit confused. "What? The music? I'm sure it's nothing." He said trying to reassure Al.
AL felt strangely drawn to the music as he began walking to it "Wha-What is this feeling I'm getting?"

Hina sat there on the couch in the living room of the house with a pillow in her lap as she hugged it tightly "Al where did you go" she said into the pillow

Tyler began following close behind. Where is he going?
Al continued walking as the music got louder then a cracking noise was heard as Al fell through the floor "Wha-WHAT THE HELL!!!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al continued walking as the music got louder then a cracking noise was heard as Al fell through the floor "Wha-WHAT THE HELL!!!"
Tyler grabbed him and spread his wings. "Whoa! That was close!" He said, gasping.

Tyler grabbed him and spread his wings. "Whoa! That was close!" He said, gasping.
Al looked panicked as his body lit on fire making Tyler let go as he fell to the floor below

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked panicked as his body lit on fire making Tyler let go as he fell to the floor below
Tyler yelped in pain, his wings burning, falling in after Al. "Going downnnnnn!" He yelled.

Tyler yelped in pain, his wings burning, falling in after Al. "Going downnnnnn!" He yelled.
Al hit the ground with a loud thump "Yo-You alive Tyler?" He said

Tyler fell on top of Al, burned to a crisp. "Ow! Yeah, I think so..." He murmurs.
Al stood up and saw a grave with it was where the music was coming from he walked over "What the hell?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up and saw a grave with it was where the music was coming from he walked over "What the hell?"
Tyler still was recovering from his injuries, so he limped over.

Tyler still was recovering from his injuries, so he limped over.
Al picked up a pocket watch that was on the grave it was what was playing the music Al opened it and faded into a dream again

shortyshot8 said:
Al picked up a pocket watch that was on the grave it was what was playing the music Al opened it and faded into a dream again
Tyler began shaking Al. "Al?! Al wake up!" He yelled. He didn't notice the girl behind him.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Yes, of course." He propped his feet up on the table, earning him a glare from whom he presumed to be the manager. "Anything for a friend." He smiled. "See? It pays to be friends with me. Definitely better than being on my bad side." He gave a slight chuckled.
Violetta smiled in return.

"makes me wonder if there ever was a time when I was on your bad side."

Her voice trailed off in thought, her gaze falling to the menu on the table.

Tyler began shaking Al. "Al?! Al wake up!" He yelled. He didn't notice the girl behind him.
Al woke up as the girl vanished "Why did she choke me?" He said before shuttering for a moment

Nonalaka said:
"probably the cafe down the street" She blushed a little "Alright then, I'll see you then" she replied with a smile.
He bows and coolly waves to her, trying to hide his blush, "See you then!" he said as he vanished into the building.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Sorry. Passed out suddenly.)
Kili took her hand in his ow n, his aura charging over his body like a second skin as he led her put the back door. It led to a trail lined on both sides with beautiful pink petaled trees-Cherry Blossoms.

1c504ce8b1dd2ce90296e0d0795f0658.jpg

"Come on. Its been a while since I've gone back here..." Kili said, pulling her along as he started to walk through.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked around, a blush finding her face from pure awe. Her mouth hung slightly open as she held Kili's hand, taking the sight in. She looked up at her friend with a genuinely happy look.

"It's beautiful."

shortyshot8 said:
Al woke up as the girl vanished "Why did she choke me?" He said before shuttering for a moment
Tyler had been battling Alice. He was beaten and bruised. Alice didn't have a scratch on her. "Ngh... Too strong..." Ty said as you woke up.

Lumina said:
Violetta smiled in return.
"makes me wonder if there ever was a time when I was on your bad side."

Her voice trailed off in thought, her gaze falling to the menu on the table.
"I get pissed whenever you fix the damages I cause, but I usually get over it." Ansom said as the waiter returned, placing the orders on the table. Even though they never officially ordered, Ansom had put the order in the chefs' minds, making it their top priority. "Mmm....coffee." He said as he sipped at the caffeinated drink.

Tyler had been battling Alice. He was beaten and bruised. Alice didn't have a scratch on her. "Ngh... Too strong..." Ty said as you woke up.
Al looked around then looked at Tyler "Wh-Who are you!? Why am I here I died!" He said before looking at his own grave the name inscribed on it was.....Jack Short

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked around then looked at Tyler "Wh-Who are you!? Why am I here I died!" He said before looking at his own grave the name inscribed on it was.....Jack Short
Tyler had passed out from blood loss. He couldn't answer you.

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "I am not, I just spaced out for a second..." he said smiling. He held the door open for, Blair, "Besides, you never seen how fast I am anyways. I could show you..." he stretched his arms and legs, "... That's if you want me to."
"Nope... Lets just finish whatever you have too do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back