• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed slightly then closed her eyes and happily embraced yukis hug "I love you yuki" she wispered as she kissed her four head again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''shira..i love you''

*Yuki said as she nuzzled Shira's neck a bit*

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she held the back of yukis head happily resting her chin on yukis head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo opens the door and sets 2 bowls of soup on a table beside the bed and leaves the room*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru looks up at Amara and he was still laying on the ground*
''oh, i only carried you to your room. and then i slipped on a slipper. and ive fallen and i cant get up''

*Natsuru said the last 8 words with a little smirk and in a joking manner*

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled at him "Do you need my help?" she asked, extending out her hand to him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler frowned. "I'm starting to wish you weren't able to see my fears and stuff. You know that's supposed to be private?" He said.
William laughed "But it's so fun" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"So where to for lunch?" He said, as he walked into the building. He was a good student, but one that had a goof off streak too. His grandfather practically rode him hard to keep him focused. "My, dear, I will meet you at the tree in the courtyard after this class, and then we can run this town today." he promised as he kissed her hand. "Please have an awesome time." he said in parting.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"probably the cafe down the street" She blushed a little "Alright then, I'll see you then" she replied with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled at him "Do you need my help?" she asked, extending out her hand to him.
''n-nah..''

*Natsuru then gets up*

''i was joking for a bit..besides, if you needed to sleep you could sleep in your room''

*Natsuru said smiling a bit*

Tyler sighed. Rolling over in his bed. He started dreaming. (Part 2 is a go :3)
(Yep! xD ) Al stood up and rubbed his head "I guess it was just a dream" He said before walking outside

shortyshot8 said:
(Yep! xD ) Al stood up and rubbed his head "I guess it was just a dream" He said before walking outside
Tyler's dream quickly became a nightmare, the flashing image of a girl with black hair in his head. He struggled in his sleep.

Tyler's dream quickly became a nightmare, the flashing image of a girl with black hair in his head. He struggled in his sleep.
Al walked over to Tyler's dorm and knocked on his door "Hey Ty you in there!?" He called back

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked over to Tyler's dorm and knocked on his door "Hey Ty you in there!?" He called back
Tyler screamed, falling out of his bed. "O-Ow... Yeah, I'm here..." He said, going to the door.

Tyler screamed, falling out of his bed. "O-Ow... Yeah, I'm here..." He said, going to the door.
Al heard Tyler scream and kicked the door down before looking at him about 3 feet away "Uhhhhh you ok?"

Lumina said:
"Sorry, sorry!"

Violetta giggled as she held her hands up in defense. Looking at him, she placed her elbows on the table, resting her chin in her palms.

"Thanks for taking me out, Annie."

Her face softened and she gave a sweet smile.
Ansom nodded. "Yes, of course." He propped his feet up on the table, earning him a glare from whom he presumed to be the manager. "Anything for a friend." He smiled. "See? It pays to be friends with me. Definitely better than being on my bad side." He gave a slight chuckled.

shortyshot8 said:
Al heard Tyler scream and kicked the door down before looking at him about 3 feet away "Uhhhhh you ok?"
Tyler sighed. "Yeah... I'm fine, just had a nightmare is all." He said, rubbing his eyes. "What's up?"

Tyler sighed. "Yeah... I'm fine, just had a nightmare is all." He said, rubbing his eyes. "What's up?"
Al sighed "I need to talk with you two about something" He said before sitting on the floor

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I need to talk with you two about something" He said before sitting on the floor
Tyler nodded, allowing you to sit on his bed if you liked. "What troubles our hero Al?" He jokes.

Tyler nodded, allowing you to sit on his bed if you liked. "What troubles our hero Al?" He jokes.
Al sat down on the bed and sighed "Do you know of nightmares that seem...Real?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sat down on the bed and sighed "Do you know of nightmares that seem...Real?"
Tyler's eyes widened. "Y-Your not talking about that girl I just had a dream about are you?" He said.

RPLoverRP said:
I smirk then leans back on him, "Yea Yea... " I look down and takes his hands, "Kiss my neck... If you really want to make it up to me... "
Han chuckled and looked at her.

tumblr_mmchjcLxgV1rkmepyo3_250.gif

He looked at Blair with his chin up and spoke, "You're such a kidder..... You are kidding... Right?" He asked now looking confused.

Tyler's eyes widened. "Y-Your not talking about that girl I just had a dream about are you?" He said.
Al looked shocked "Was her name....Alice?" He said in a confused tone

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Was her name....Alice?" He said in a confused tone
"So her name was Alice...? She kept walking towards me asking to come her husbands wedding..." He said, almost petrified. "B-But I won't let this get me down! I'm scared of nothing!" He lied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back