• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Yeah friends!" He said happily "I've never had a friend" He said
"O-oh, I'm sorry."

Yeah, there was no way she'd let on she didn't have any friends either. She just gave a smile to her new, well, friend, curious to see how this would end up.

Lumina said:
"O-oh, I'm sorry."

Yeah, there was no way she'd let on she didn't have any friends either. She just gave a smile to her new, well, friend, curious to see how this would end up.
Cam put his hat back on as he smiled again "There's no reason to be sorry" He said with a smile before patting her on the back

Atrio slowly woke up at the sound of the knocking and looked around before he kissed ruthys four head then slid out from under her and got up to get the door

Mina stood there at the door determination in her eyes

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'll never think different of you yuki" shira said before she kissed her cheek to comfort her
@AsongOfIceandFire's answer so hold on xD )))

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked at Suzano.
"Mansion? Seriously? What are you, some kind of young lord?" She grinned, poking his cheek in teasing.
''well...im living with some people who shares their home with me''

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]waiting on @AsongOfIceandFire's answer so hold on xD )))

''well...im living with some people who shares their home with me''

[/QUOTE]
(Ehhh..... What's going on)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ehhh..... What's going on)

[/QUOTE]
i wanna say Yuki's original father is Ansom xD )))

Lumina said:
Elyse blinked up at Kili from under him, not even registering the blush on her face.
"Oopsie." She giggled, amused at the vulnerable position she was in. Her hands were still clutched onto the metal kili, and in her head she was thankful she didn't touch him. she wad glad none of her skin was touching him. She didn't want to turn him to metal. Not him.

She looked at Kili, her cold silver eyes having a look of softness to them.
Kili noted her blush quite clearly, his face glowing hot as he glanced away. "Y-you're kind of...red." He stammered, thoughts of the gentle glow of her eyes floating through his head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](0_0)

[/QUOTE]
trying to make it more interesting <.< well only if he says yes)))

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "No need to worry last time I was with a girl I ended up in her bed" He said as a tumbs up came out of Tyler's head then went back in
Tyler sighed. "Fine... I'll ask her out again tomorrow... For now, I'm beat!" He said as he walked in his dorm and flopped on the bed.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili noted her blush quite clearly, his face glowing hot as he glanced away. "Y-you're kind of...red." He stammered, thoughts of the gentle glow of her eyes floating through his head.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blinked, bringing a hand up to her cheeks, feeling the very apparent blush there, which didn't help the cause, and only made it darker.

"I, uh... I guess I am..."

Her voice came out more embarrassed than she would have liked. She didn't comprehend why this was happening.

Mina pushed ruthy away then sat back down on Atrio "what does it look like in kissing my husband" she said to her as Atrio tried to pull away but she just held onto him toghtly

@Sweetone

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Elyse blinked, bringing a hand up to her cheeks, feeling the very apparent blush there, which didn't help the cause, and only made it darker.
"I, uh... I guess I am..."

Her voice came out more embarrassed than she would have liked. She didn't comprehend why this was happening.
Kili remained lying over her for a few more moments, before standing. He coughed so much, he even thought he might be choking. "S-So, uhm, I'm guessing you'll want to take a look around, right?" he said, suddenly finding the roof so very interesting.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yeah @AsongOfIceandFire 's answer. il just say so xD and say its someone else if he says no)))
''m-my original father is...A-Ansom..''

*Yuki stammered as she looked down a bit*

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili remained lying over her for a few more moments, before standing. He coughed so much, he even thought he might be choking. "S-So, uhm, I'm guessing you'll want to take a look around, right?" he said, suddenly finding the roof do interesting.

[/QUOTE]
Sitting up was well, she dusted herself off, clutching her Kili statue. She was confused why it wouldn't change no matter how hard she tried, she gave up, guessing it wad connected to her emotions or something. Which also confused her, if the statue was of Kili... brushing the thoughts from her mind she nodded at Kili, the blush still on her face.

"Y-yeah, sure, that sounds good..."

She didn't know what to say. Normally words came easy but not now.. she scratched her head, wondering why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back