• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "Yeah... Why did you agree to go out with me in the first place? I don't have a single redeeming feature." He said, taking a sip of his soda.
''i dunno...love is supposed to be confusing anyway''

xoloveox said:
"Youre like a dog..." She muttered.
"Does that mean you want me to beg?" Restia asked jokingly, biting Kat's neck. Even if the fallen angel hadn't acknowledged it, Restia had done a good job of persuading her. Shed have to remember her master's weak spot, for future reference...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...love is supposed to be confusing anyway''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled. He finished eating his pizza and drinking his soda. "Your right, it is confusing. I got to go. Thanks for giving me a good time." He said, smiling happily. He kissed you quickly and walked out.

Lumina said:
Aion laughed, guessing his reaction was about Chrona's appearence.
"This is my 'twin', Chrona."

"Sup?"

Chrona did a two-finger salute towards Cam, then set his arm down to his side, placing a hand on his hip.

"Yknow, Gemini are called the twins..."

"Ai... you might wanna explain.."

"Oh, right. I'm the Goddess of the Zodiac."

She grinned widely at Cam. Chrona couldn't help but join in.

@shortyshot8
Cam sighed "This is the weirdest thing I have seen all day" He said as he took his hat off

Daniel reaver]Daniel walked down the halls of the dorm building with a sigh and his head down "jeez this sucks" he said as he turned meaning to go to his dorm but going to the one next to it and trying to open it "h-hey!" He said agravatedly as he tried to open the door [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16334-lostsoul/ said:
@lostsoul[/URL]

(@shortyshot8 that means you owe me a reply xD )
(I owe you a reply!?!)

Tyler smiled. He finished eating his pizza and drinking his soda. "Your right, it is confusing. I got to go. Thanks for giving me a good time." He said, smiling happily. He kissed you quickly and walked out.
*Sena smiled and then got up and teleported to Natsuru's house where shes living. She appeared in the backyard and comes in the house*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Does that mean you want me to beg?" Restia asked jokingly, biting Kat's neck. Even if the fallen angel hadn't acknowledged it, Restia had done a good job of persuading her. Shed have to remember her master's weak spot, for future reference...

[/QUOTE]
She rolled her eyes, not saying anything as the girl bit her neck. "Hush up, would you?" ((Class!

(Well, @shortyshot8, if you were planning on ruining the date, it's too late xD Tyler is now free, but he's on his way home.)

(Well, @shortyshot8, if you were planning on ruining the date, it's too late xD Tyler is now free, but he's on his way home.)
William sighed in Tyler's head "Idiot this was your chance to make a move!" He said as he came halfway out of Tyler's back then hit him in the head before going back in

Daniel reaver]"Oh" Shira siad before she giggled and laued back down next to yuki and cuddled her some more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(Ok)
''so...i never asked this but...since you know how my parents are...how are you parents?''

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed in Tyler's head "Idiot this was your chance to make a move!" He said as he came halfway out of Tyler's back then hit him in the head before going back in
Tyler yelped in pain. "I'm not good at dating! Give me a break!" He moaned. "Besides, I actually enjoyed it."

Tyler yelped in pain. "I'm not good at dating! Give me a break!" He moaned. "Besides, I actually enjoyed it."
William sighed "You do realise what a girl likes right? Girls like men who are bold...At least that's what I have heard"

Lumina said:
She felt him touch her shoulder and it was like electricity, bringing her back into reality.
"Thanks for helping me out, by the way."

Elyse gave him a small smile before walking up to the door. She peered in, not knowing what to expect. Exhaling she decided to walk through.
chrome-2013-09-16-21-04-18-98.png

As she stepped through, the world rushed past her slightly, bringing her to the center of a main hall. "Now, this is my place." Kili said from the top of the stairs.looking down towards her, he smiled. "What do you think?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "You do realise what a girl likes right? Girls like men who are bold...At least that's what I have heard"
Tyler frowned. "I guess I'm just not cut out for this stuff..." He said. "besides, I was tired already, so I wasn't thinking." He mumbled.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]

As she stepped through, the world rushed past her slightly, bringing her to the center of a main hall. "Now, /This/ is my place."[/Color ] Kili said from the top of the stairs.looking down towards her, he smiled. "What do you think?"

[/QUOTE]
that scene from Diabolik Lovers xD where Yui first enters the mansion))))

Tyler frowned. "I guess I'm just not cut out for this stuff..." He said. "besides, I was tired already, so I wasn't thinking." He mumbled.
William laughed a little "Don't worry next time I'm gonna be your coach!" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]that scene from Diabolik Lovers xD where Yui first enters the mansion))))

[/QUOTE]
Nice catch ^^

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Don't worry next time I'm gonna be your coach!" He said happily
Tyler frowned. "S-Should I be worried?" He said, a fake tear drop coming from his head.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "This is the weirdest thing I have seen all day" He said as he took his hat off
(I owe you a reply!?!)
Aion grinned, turning into her Capricorn form. Before he knew it Aion was next to him, an arm on his shoulder leaning on him.

"Well then. I'll take that as a compliment."

She winked at the incubus, clearly amused.

Tyler frowned. "S-Should I be worried?" He said, a fake tear drop coming from his head.
William smirked "No need to worry last time I was with a girl I ended up in her bed" He said as a tumbs up came out of Tyler's head then went back in

Lumina said:
Aion grinned, turning into her Capricorn form. Before he knew it Aion was next to him, an arm on his shoulder leaning on him.
"Well then. I'll take that as a compliment."

She winked at the incubus, clearly amused.
Cam sighed and began to laugh a little "You're the first person I met here who doesn't hate me" He said happily

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]

As she stepped through, the world rushed past her slightly, bringing her to the center of a main hall. "Now, this is my place." Kili said from the top of the stairs.looking down towards her, he smiled. "What do you think?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse giggled, seeing him try to be so imposing at the top of the stairs.

"It's awesome!"

She clutched her metal Kili to her chest like a child would their doll, grinning like an idiot. This was the most fun she's had in a long time.

Daniel reaver](First page of sign up) Daniel soghed again "no no no" he said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16334-lostsoul/ said:
@lostsoul[/URL]

(Yeah)
(I'm going to play as Al again when I get home so I can start my chapter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back