• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as she watched the coffin being lowered into the grave "rest your body but your soul comes to me to live on forever" she wispered as she watched [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Tim put his hands in his pockets and went to see the funeral Tim stood there quietly watching the funeral

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"That is the crux of the problem. I want to learn, but..when a sweet pretty girl practically wants you to ditch..." he laughed. He never played hooky before. "Well I should show up, just to let someone know I exist here, and then I could always poof to you." he said smiling.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed, "fair enough" It wasnt that she was a bad student, she did in fact attend classes, but she had read so many books over the years and she had a top notch memory, remembering pages of books even, she already knew some of the stuff and would become bored.

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled a little more as the funeral finished and every one started to walk away along with Thana bumping into Tim as she passed him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
(Check out page 2 of character sign up thats where Tims cs will be)Tim looked at the woman who bumped into him and thought Something about her makes me feel uneasy,I'll wait until everyone's gone

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili brought his arms around her, and the pair flew upwards. They didn't go far, though. Just over the forest path that led to the dorms. They landed on the other side, and Kili let her go. "And here we are."

[/QUOTE]
When they arrived Elyse looked at the place in wonder. Looking back up at Kili she was smiling, a soft and relaxed look on her face.

"It's lovely."

she took a few steps forward, taking it all in like a child. she had always loved places like these.

Daniel reaver]"D-daniel" he said nervousky as he still faced opposite of where she was [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16334-lostsoul/ said:
@lostsoul[/URL]
" i am dressed now daniel... can i call you danny?" i say smiling lightly

Lumina said:
When they arrived Elyse looked at the place in wonder. Looking back up at Kili she was smiling, a soft and relaxed look on her face.
"It's lovely."

she took a few steps forward, taking it all in like a child. she had always loved places like these.
Kili laughed shaking his head, and patting her shoulder. To him, it felt as real as touching her directly, but he knew it wasn't the same for her. Maybe when they were done, he could help her experience some things...

'Oh, that didn't sound right...' he thought to himself.

"We're not there, yet. But thank you." he replied with a smile. He stepped up to a door, and placed his hand to it. A mark appeared, and vanished. "Here, try going through."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili laughed shaking his head, and patting her shoulder. To him, it felt as real as touching her directly, but he knew it wasn't the same for her. Maybe when they were done, he could help her experience some things...

"We're not there, yet. But thank you." he replied with a smile. He stepped up to a door, and placed his hand to it. A mark appeared, and vanished. "Here, try going through."

[/QUOTE]
((Bruhhh

Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]

you were saying? ^^
((I answered that.

xoloveox said:
She looked down at the girls hand. "Hm?" She said, pulling away from the kiss. "Whats up with your hand?"
((Hm?

"That's your contract. I'm yours now! Isn't that great!?~" Restia said, hugging Kat. She licked her cheek playfully.

@xoloveox

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili laughed shaking his head, and patting her shoulder. To him, it felt as real as touching her directly, but he knew it wasn't the same for her. Maybe when they were done, he could help her experience some things...

[/QUOTE]
She felt him touch her shoulder and it was like electricity, bringing her back into reality.

"Thanks for helping me out, by the way."

Elyse gave him a small smile before walking up to the door. She peered in, not knowing what to expect. Exhaling she decided to walk through.

Daniel reaver]"S-sure" he said as he turned back around then streched his wings wide [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16334-lostsoul/ said:
@lostsoul[/URL]
" ooh wings... you must be a angel " i say guewssign

Daniel reaver]Thana stoped and came back to the grave once every one was gone and smiled "time for you to be free" she said as the hat dissapered and her hair became long and ghostly white again as she stared at the grave [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

Daniel shook his head as his four wings out streched "do theise really look like angel wings" he asked her as he gestured to the two pair of dragon wings

(Go look at cs for what he wings look like he's on the first page)

@lostsoul
(( which page)) " oooooh... dragon fly wings .3. " ( ( derp derp

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♆Kuroh jumped back and raised his arm up, soon replying in complete shock♆...

“ R-really? ”

What%20the%20hell%20is%20that_zps4qo0mysp.jpg

...♅Akira stood infront of a grave, looking down at it with an emotionless stare. It was his deceased fiancée's grave. The rain poured down onto him, the sheer fact that the rain was hitting and getting him wet just proved that he was lost to the world. The rain flowed down his face in a stream due to his hair getting drenched. He spoke quietly♅...

“ What am I doing here..? ”

tumblr_mfdlbzfzpc1s14lf8o5_500_zps5jau60xo.gif

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright! nevermind!...aish you make everything seem so weird...*sigh* im gonna go change then close up the cafe...''

*Himeragi says as she passes Kuroh to go to the back of the cafe to change*

Nonalaka said:
As Amara was taking in her surroundings she heard a loud 'thud' and someone yell, which caused her to get up and scramble to the door and open it. She looked down to see Natsuru on the ground.
"Natsuru? Are you alright?....What were you doing outside the door?

Her expression softened as she heard him speak, she looked up and slowly nodded, taking it "Thank you" she said quietly with a smile before taking a small bite.
*Natsuru looks up at Amara and he was still laying on the ground*

''oh, i only carried you to your room. and then i slipped on a slipper. and ive fallen and i cant get up''

*Natsuru said the last 8 words with a little smirk and in a joking manner*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. He started eating his pizza. He looked at his wrist. It read 30 minutes left. Tyler decided to go through the questions faster. "Umm... Were you jealous of Heather?" He asked.
''Heather...? who's she? was that who you thinking about when i was hiding in your closet?''

*Sena asked smiling. She wasn't the type to get jealous*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright! nevermind!...aish you make everything seem so weird...*sigh* im gonna go change then close up the cafe...''
*Himeragi says as she passes Kuroh to go to the back of the cafe to change*

*Natsuru looks up at Amara and he was still laying on the ground*

''oh, i only carried you to your room. and then i slipped on a slipper. and ive fallen and i cant get up''

*Natsuru said the last 8 words with a little smirk and in a joking manner*

''Heather...? who's she? was that who you thinking about when i was hiding in your closet?''

*Sena asked smiling. She wasn't the type to get jealous*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Yeah... Why did you agree to go out with me in the first place? I don't have a single redeeming feature." He said, taking a sip of his soda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back