• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira went slightly wide eyed then sat up "a-Ansom" she said as she put a hand to her stomach as the memories of him came flooding back "h-how can it be Ansom" she said defiantly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''h-he left my mother when she was 5 minutes into pregnancy...she didnt know until an hour later and Apple came in...th-thats how.....''

*Yuki then lays down and puts her hands over her face*

''i dont wanna accept that fact...but i have to...but im never gonna accept it and call him 'dad'...i cant do that''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Yes...wait, what was your last reply?)

[/QUOTE]
((The one about the contract? Idk...

Tyler had nightmares that night. William was able to see his worst fears. The one that stood out was losing Sena, and water.

Lumina said:
Sitting up was well, she dusted herself off, clutching her Kili statue. She was confused why it wouldn't change no matter how hard she tried, she gave up, guessing it wad connected to her emotions or something. Which also confused her, if the statue was of Kili... brushing the thoughts from her mind she nodded at Kili, the blush still on her face.
"Y-yeah, sure, that sounds good..."

She didn't know what to say. Normally words came easy but not now.. she scratched her head, wondering why.
"Alright. Hehe, how about the garden? That place always looks nice. I should know. I cast the spell that keeps it in shape " Kili said, smiling happily.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''h-he left my mother when she was 5 minutes into pregnancy...she didnt know until an hour later and Apple came in...th-thats how.....''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki then lays down and puts her hands over her face*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] ''i dont wanna accept that fact...but i have to...but im never gonna accept it and call him 'dad'...i cant do that''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

xoloveox said:
((The one about the contract? Idk...
(Then Restia made an offhand comment about making sure to remember Kat's weak spot.)

Lumina said:
"Why thank you. Such a gentleman."

She grinned, happy with her order, placing down the menu, waiting for the waiter to come back.
Ansom chuckled. "If you call me a gentleman, I will make you pay." He smiled and grabbed a fork before throwing it into the air and making it land on his finger.

Tyler shivered at the thought of water. He HATED water. Now that had wings, he knew if he got them wet he wouldn't be able to fly. He also knew he wasn't a very good swimmer.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Then Restia made an offhand comment about making sure to remember Kat's weak spot.)

[/QUOTE]
((ah alright)

Kat continued to walk along, ignoring the girl as best as she could. "So." She finally muttered.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Alright. Hehe, how about the garden? That place always looks nice. I should know. I cast the spell that keeps it in shape " Kili said, smiling happily.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes please!"

She always loved gardens. She wondered what flower petals felt like. Or grass. Or any kind of plant life.

xoloveox said:
((ah alright)
Kat continued to walk along, ignoring the girl as best as she could. "So." She finally muttered.
Dex was walking by. He stopped you. "Hey, you weren't at your dorm earlier. Where did you go?" He asked.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "If you call me a gentleman, I will make you pay." He smiled and grabbed a fork before throwing it into the air and making it land on his finger.
"Sorry, sorry!"

Violetta giggled as she held her hands up in defense. Looking at him, she placed her elbows on the table, resting her chin in her palms.

"Thanks for taking me out, Annie."

Her face softened and she gave a sweet smile.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex was walking by. He stopped you. "Hey, you weren't at your dorm earlier. Where did you go?" He asked.
"I came outside." She said plainly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed, "fair enough" It wasnt that she was a bad student, she did in fact attend classes, but she had read so many books over the years and she had a top notch memory, remembering pages of books even, she already knew some of the stuff and would become bored.
"So where to for lunch?" He said, as he walked into the building. He was a good student, but one that had a goof off streak too. His grandfather practically rode him hard to keep him focused. "My, dear, I will meet you at the tree in the courtyard after this class, and then we can run this town today." he promised as he kissed her hand. "Please have an awesome time." he said in parting.

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "Good my man!" He said
Tyler frowned. "I'm starting to wish you weren't able to see my fears and stuff. You know that's supposed to be private?" He said.

Daniel reaver]Shira laued back down and pulled yuki into her and pet her softly as she kissed yukis four head trying to comfort her as the thought of ansom flooded through her head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then removed her hands from her face and hugs Shira*

''your just like my mother Shira...just like her..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back