• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han chuckled and looked at her.
tumblr_mmchjcLxgV1rkmepyo3_250.gif

He looked at Blair with his chin up and spoke, "You're such a kidder..... You are kidding... Right?" He asked now looking confused.
I sit up and laugh, "Guess the offer is still up... But I'll give you til tonight to make your move..." I let his hands go and walks to the door

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"So her name was Alice...? She kept walking towards me asking to come her husbands wedding..." He said, almost petrified. "B-But I won't let this get me down! I'm scared of nothing!" He lied.
Al looked shocked "Di-Did she tell you his name was Jack!?" He said in a petrified voice

Himeragi Seiker][B][COLOR=#b300b3]*Neo opens the door and sets 2 bowls of soup on a table for Shira and Yuki beside the bed and leaves the room*[/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

R

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Di-Did she tell you his name was Jack!?" He said in a petrified voice
Tyler nodded. "Yeah... Why? Oh yeah and she said if I didn't come she would kill me... I don't plan on going." He said.

R
Tyler nodded. "Yeah... Why? Oh yeah and she said if I didn't come she would kill me... I don't plan on going." He said.
Al looked down "Th-That's why my clothes were so fancy...."

RPLoverRP said:
I sit up and laugh, "Guess the offer is still up... But I'll give you til tonight to make your move..." I let his hands go and walks to the door
Han blinked, as Blair let go of his hands and stood there frozen. After a few seconds, he shook his head returning back to reality. He ran out the door to catch up with Blair, "W-w-wait up!" He called to her as he made his way outside.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-nah..''
*Natsuru then gets up*

''i was joking for a bit..besides, if you needed to sleep you could sleep in your room''

*Natsuru said smiling a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled up at him. "I know, I didn't mean to fall asleep actually, I just dozed off, ahaha...Thanks for carrying me in though"

Tyler almost fell over. "What the heck?!" He exclaimed. "That was you!?"
Al looked up at Tyler as he spoke to himself "That still doesn't explain the bodies...."

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked up at Tyler as he spoke to himself "That still doesn't explain the bodies...."
"Maybe she planned on slaughtering everyone after the wedding. Good thing she isn't real!" He laughed.

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded enthusiastically.
"Yes please!"

She always loved gardens. She wondered what flower petals felt like. Or grass. Or any kind of plant life.
(Sorry. Passed out suddenly.)

Kili took her hand in his ow n, his aura charging over his body like a second skin as he led her put the back door. It led to a trail lined on both sides with beautiful pink petaled trees-Cherry Blossoms.

1c504ce8b1dd2ce90296e0d0795f0658.jpg

"Come on. Its been a while since I've gone back here..." Kili said, pulling her along as he started to walk through.

"Maybe she planned on slaughtering everyone after the wedding. Good thing she isn't real!" He laughed.
Al smiled falsely "Ye-Yeah heh!" He said happily but the happiness was false

xoloveox said:
((ah alright)
Kat continued to walk along, ignoring the girl as best as she could. "So." She finally muttered.
"Hmm? What's up?~" Restia said, floating to Kat's side.

Tyler nodded. "Feel better now?" He said, patting you on the back.
Al laughed "Yeah I guess...Hey wanna go on a walk with me?" (This is going to trigger one of the most important things in this chapter)

Roman said:
Han blinked, as Blair let go of his hands and stood there frozen. After a few seconds, he shook his head returning back to reality. He ran out the door to catch up with Blair, "W-w-wait up!" He called to her as he made his way outside.
I giggle and smile waiting for him to catch up with a seductive look on my face, "You are so slow..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "Yeah I guess...Hey wanna go on a walk with me?" (This is going to trigger one of the most important things in this chapter)
Tyler nodded. "I'm a bit tired, but sure." He said, getting up to follow you.

Tyler nodded. "I'm a bit tired, but sure." He said, getting up to follow you.
Al smirked as he walked out "Come on my friend!" He said happily

...♅Akira sighed and spoke, the droplets falling off of his hand♅...

“ It's clear I'm not needed anymore, so I'll disappear for a while. ”

...♅Akira slowly began to dissolve into golden particles, soon vanishing♅...

Last edited by a moderator:
RPLoverRP said:
I giggle and smile waiting for him to catch up with a seductive look on my face, "You are so slow..."
Han shook his head, "I am not, I just spaced out for a second..." he said smiling. He held the door open for, Blair, "Besides, you never seen how fast I am anyways. I could show you..." he stretched his arms and legs, "... That's if you want me to."

Daniel reaver]Shira looked over slightly then nodded to neo before going back to cuddling yuki the was she had been with a smile on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''shall we go eat now...? i believe the taste will refresh our minds''

*Yuki said with a smile*

Tyler smirked as well. "Right behind you buddy!" He said.
Al smiled as they walked for a while until he heard a melody and he looked a bit shocked "Wha-What is that noise?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back