• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Elyse looked around, a blush finding her face from pure awe. Her mouth hung slightly open as she held Kili's hand, taking the sight in. She looked up at her friend with a genuinely happy look.
"It's beautiful."
Kili blushed slightly, and nodded at her, before turning back towards the view.

"If the trees could talk, I'm sure they'd say the same about you..." he said, smiling softly. He scratched his cheek with a finger, and started to walk.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I get pissed whenever you fix the damages I cause, but I usually get over it." Ansom said as the waiter returned, placing the orders on the table. Even though they never officially ordered, Ansom had put the order in the chefs' minds, making it their top priority. "Mmm....coffee." He said as he sipped at the caffeinated drink.
"Well someone's gotta fix it or else we wouldn't have a functioning planet anymore."

She grinned at Ansom, taking a drink herself.

"Besides, if anyone could take the brunt of your annoyance, I like to think it would be me."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili blushed slightly, and nodded at her, before turning back towards the view.
"If the trees could talk, I'm sure they'd say the same about you..." he said, smiling softly. He scratched his cheek with a finger, and started to walk.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse couldn't help but notice the compliment and looked back at the scenery, hoping to hide her blush. She walked alongside him, tightening her grip on his hand the slightest bit.

((At work, will reply occasionally))

RPLoverRP said:
"Nope... Lets just finish whatever you have too do."
Han nodded, "It is quite a bit..." he thought for a quick second before smirking. He looked at Blair, "I can use my powers to get us from place to place. Here, take my hand." He said holding his hand out for her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no problem''
*Natsuru said as he petted her head while he smiles*

[/QUOTE]
She pouted a bit, blushing as she got petted on the head. "I'm not a cat" she said crossing her arms.

(Man, Tyler was beat unconscious and NOBODY noticed xD )

(Then again, he is stuck in the abyss with Al :/ )

Lumina said:
"Well someone's gotta fix it or else we wouldn't have a functioning planet anymore."

"Besides, if anyone could take the brunt of your annoyance, I like to think it would be me."

Elyse couldn't help but notice the compliment and looked back at the scenery, hoping to hide her blush. She walked alongside him, tightening her grip on his hand the slightest bit.

The two continued to walk, until they reached a well at the other end. They walked around the circular clearing, a Kili used a basic spell to materialize a couple of coins. "Want to make a wish?"

Lumina said:

Ansom shrugged. "I guess you have a point." He sighed, taking a bite of his muffin. "Yes...people do tend to get annoyed by me, don't they?" He chuckled. "Thanks for sticking with me."

I look down then quickly turns around clenching my fist, Mind: No...No!

I punch the wall in anger then pulls my fist out panting heavily, "I..."

She looked over at the thing she had just signed a contract with, then back to Dex. "That's what I thought." She continued. "My dorm, again?" @TheRebelliousDragon @Kalin Scarlet

RPLoverRP said:
I look down then quickly turns around clenching my fist, Mind: No...No!
I punch the wall in anger then pulls my fist out panting heavily, "I..."
Han looked at Blair, his facial expression blank. He sighed quietly and asked in a low voice, "Is it something I did? If so, tell me. We have to fix the random anger problems here."

xoloveox said:
She looked over at the thing she had just signed a contract with, then back to Dex. "That's what I thought." She continued. "My dorm, again?" @TheRebelliousDragon @Kalin Scarlet
Dex sighed. "Whatever you want princess..." He said with sad eyes.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex sighed. "Whatever you want princess..." He said with sad eyes.
Once again, Kat glared at him. "Sarcasm, huh?" She noted, looking him up and down, calculating. "I hope you know that you're now at strike two. One more strike and you'll either wake up breathing through a tube tomorrow, or you'll wake up in a box on it's way to china."

xoloveox said:
Once again, Kat glared at him. "Sarcasm, huh?" She noted, looking him up and down, calculating. "I hope you know that you're now at strike two. One more strike and you'll either wake up breathing through a tube tomorrow, or you'll wake up in a box on it's way to china."
Dex frowned. "I'm sorry, I just haven't seen my brother at all lately.." He said.

Dex frowned. "I'm sorry, I just haven't seen my brother at all lately.." He said.
She pushed her bangs back. "Fine, fine... That seems like a good reason to be bitter and sarcastic." She said, sarcastically (how ironic!). "Why haven't you seen him?"

xoloveox said:
She pushed her bangs back. "Fine, fine... That seems like a good reason to be bitter and sarcastic." She said, sarcastically (how ironic!). "Why haven't you seen him?"
Dex sighed. "We don't see eye to eye, that's all." He said, turning around. "Why do you want to know about me? I thought you didn't like me..." He said, clearly annoyed.

Dex sighed. "We don't see eye to eye, that's all." He said, turning around. "Why do you want to know about me? I thought you didn't like me..." He said, clearly annoyed.
"I'm being sympathetic, you butthead." Once again, she shot him a glare.

Roman said:
Han looked at Blair, his facial expression blank. He sighed quietly and asked in a low voice, "Is it something I did? If so, tell me. We have to fix the random anger problems here."
I sigh and back away pacing and holding my head, "If there's 1 thing that you shouldn't do... Its get involved with me..." I take his arm, "Go ahead."

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked as he picked up Tyler and ran to the nurses office
The nurse yelled to put him on the bed and hook him up to life support fast. He was dying quickly. Tyler started dreaming. He saw Sena, sitting on his bed. The image flashed between Sena and Alice. "You should of came to my wedding..." The image said.

Dex blushed. "I don't need people caring about me..." He said.
"Everyone needs someone to care about them." She said with a sigh. "Now put down whatever barricade you've got, alright? I'm not some lion or tigresses." She made a a funny face towards him. "But back to what I was saying, everyone needs someone to care about them. As humans, that's what we crave. Even if it's one person, and I know its not that much, but its still enough. Love and care is all any of us could ever dream of- that's why I'm guessing you're so keen about seeing your brother, right?"

The nurse yelled to put him on the bed and hook him up to life support fast. He was dying quickly. Tyler started dreaming. He saw Sena, sitting on his bed. The image flashed between Sena and Alice. "You should of came to my wedding..." The image said.
Al looked worried as he sat on a chair nezt to Tyler

xoloveox said:
"Everyone needs someone to care about them." She said with a sigh. "Now put down whatever barricade you've got, alright? I'm not some lion or tigresses." She made a a funny face towards him. "But back to what I was saying, everyone needs someone to care about them. As humans, that's what we crave. Even if it's one person, and I know its not that much, but its still enough. Love and care is all any of us could ever dream of- that's why I'm guessing you're so keen about seeing your brother, right?"
Dex's eyes widened, then softened. "You've got me figured out..." He whispered. "Well, where do you want to do the project?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked worried as he sat on a chair nezt to Tyler
Tyler began flailing, like someone or something was choking him. "L-Let me go!" He screamed. The monitor started to detect his heartbeat was getting slower.

RPLoverRP said:
I sigh and back away pacing and holding my head, "If there's 1 thing that you shouldn't do... Its get involved with me..." I take his arm, "Go ahead."
Han smiled and spoke, "We have plenty of time, mind explaining to me what's bothering you? I'm all ears, I just want to make sure we're on the same page here..."

Dex's eyes widened, then softened. "You've got me figured out..." He whispered. "Well, where do you want to do the project?" He asked.
She sighed. "I swear..." She muttered to herself, since she hadn't heard her comment, and had completely ignored his pupil dilation. "Your place?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back