• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex's eyes widened, then softened. "You've got me figured out..." He whispered. "Well, where do you want to do the project?" He asked.

Tyler began flailing, like someone or something was choking him. "L-Let me go!" He screamed. The monitor started to detect his heartbeat was getting slower.
Al looked shocked "Wha-What the hell!?!"

xoloveox said:
She sighed. "I swear..." She muttered to herself, since she hadn't heard her comment, and had completely ignored his pupil dilation. "Your place?"
Dex smiled. "Why not?" He said. "Anything for you... PRINCESS!" He laughed, starting at run towards his dorm.

Kat clenched her jaw. That kid was death, absolutely and horrifically dead. She would kill him... right after they got the damned project done, of course. "Wait up..." She muttered, following him. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Wha-What the hell!?!"
Tyler screamed as he shot up. He looked around. "W-What happened? All I remember was falling through a hole..." He said, wheezing in pain.

xoloveox said:
Kat clenched her jaw. That kid was death, absolutely and horrifically dead. She would kill him... right after they got the damned project done, of course. "Wait up..." She muttered, following him. @TheRebelliousDragon
Dex laughed. "You got to catch me first!" He said playfully, disappearing behind a corner.

Tyler screamed as he shot up. He looked around. "W-What happened? All I remember was falling through a hole..." He said, wheezing in pain.
Al held him down "Calm down!"

Dex laughed. "You got to catch me first!" He said playfully, disappearing behind a corner.
She snickered. "I don't run."

Roman said:
Han smiled and spoke, "We have plenty of time, mind explaining to me what's bothering you? I'm all ears, I just want to make sure we're on the same page here..."
"WE ARE OK!?" I sigh then looks away, "We are... I got nothing better too do anyways...: I don't want too talk about it."

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed as he let go "What happened?"
"She... She was there... I had to protect you..." He said, still quite pale.

xoloveox said:
She snickered. "I don't run."
Dex suddenly appeared behind her. "Then you better start!" He laughed.

RPLoverRP said:
"WE ARE OK!?" I sigh then looks away, "We are... I got nothing better too do anyways...: I don't want too talk about it."
Han looks at Blair and steps back a bit when she yells, "I'm sorry. It's just that, you were so nice when we met, I just feel like I'm making you angry or something." Han said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked confused "What do you mean?"
"No... Sena... Girl... Kill..." Tyler began rambling. Alice had made him go insane.

xoloveox said:
Kat ignored the comment. She didn't have to play these stupid games. "Im leaving."
Dex kissed you before you left. He broke the kiss. He frowned, looking with sad eyes. "P-Please don't leave..." He said.

Roman said:
Han looks at Blair and steps back a bit when she yells, "I'm sorry. It's just that, you were so nice when we met, I just feel like I'm making you angry or something." Han said.
"You think that was be being nice? No... That was me playing with you...Only nice people have a heart... But guess what.... I. Don't. Have. One."

"No... Sena... Girl... Kill..." Tyler began rambling. Alice had made him go insane.

Dex kissed you before you left. He broke the kiss. He frowned, looking with sad eyes. "P-Please don't leave..." He said.
She frowned, blushing madly. Man, she seemed to be kissing everyone today. "F-F-fine."

shortyshot8 said:
Al punched him in the face "Get a hold of yourself!!!"
That just made it worse. Tyler curled up, rambling on. The nurse came over. "He should be fine by morning." She said.

xoloveox said:
She frowned, blushing madly. Man, she seemed to be kissing everyone today. "F-F-fine."
Dex smiled. He offered you his hand. "Come on... To my dorm shall we?"

RPLoverRP said:
"You think that was be being nice? No... That was me playing with you...Only nice people have a heart... But guess what.... I. Don't. Have. One."
Han looked at Blair once more, "Goodbye..." he said in a low voice. He mumbled something under his breath and his outfit immediately changed. "I'll see you around?"

tumblr_m1vu2hTzop1rn0ytq.gif

That just made it worse. Tyler curled up, rambling on. The nurse came over. "He should be fine by morning." She said.

Dex smiled. He offered you his hand. "Come on... To my dorm shall we?"
She rolled her eyes, and without taking his hand, she simply said: "Sure, lead the way."

Roman said:
Han looked at Blair once more, "Goodbye..." he said in a low voice. He mumbled something under his breath and his outfit immediately changed. "I'll see you around?"
tumblr_m1vu2hTzop1rn0ytq.gif
Blair turns away crossing her arms, "You dont get it." Blair walked back too her room, "Do whatever the hell you want."

RPLoverRP said:
Blair turns away crossing her arms, "You dont get it." Blair walked back too her room, "Do whatever the hell you want."
Han smiled, "I will..." he left the school via teleportation. He looked around for places to go, he didn't find any so he just went to the top of a building.As he stood there he looked over the city and smiled. Han then thought, "Where's Al?" As he looked to the sky.

ichigo-smile-o.gif

Daniel reaver]Aeos sloghtly went wide eyed oth excotment "is there really?!?" He said childishly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Shira nodded to yuki then kissed her quickly before struggling to sit up and reaching for the bouls

@Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki got up to get her bowl and Shira's bowl and gives a bowl to Shira. The bowl was warm enough that it wouldnt harm you if you touched it. Yuki then began to eat her soup. The soup had rice, boneless chicken and some vegetables with some soy sauce*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back