• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rosalie furrowed her brows "Yet he get what he wants by doing that, right? Not much of a life lesson..." She looked to Zac as he clenched his fists. She honestly didn't know what else to say on the matter, after all it wasn't something shed have any personal experience with. With a gentle sigh she moved closer to him and hugged him "Maybe when its your turn you can make it better?"

Zac Crimson Black

Zac was slightly surprised when Rosalie hugged him, his fists opening and visibly relaxing, his blank expression still on his face but he moved his hands to hug her back, when she asked her question, he gave a small smile, "Of course... Everything in my power... I promise..." He said lowly into Rosalies ear before he hugged her slightly tightening his grip around her.

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin sighed lightly before he looked at the door, "For the pure fact you have been around m--" He said getting cut off as a blade came through the metal, a dark smoke rising off of it, "Shit" He said lowly before moving further away from the door with Fiona.

Fiona growled. "So...if I hang out with you, I have the chance of being killed?" She shook her head. "Well I don't think that risk is less than me dating you. I don't want to be hunted." She waved her hand and the air shimmered. The metal was fixed.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac was slightly surprised when Rosalie hugged him, his fists opening and visibly relaxing, his blank expression still on his face but he moved his hands to hug her back, when she asked her question, he gave a small smile, "Of course... Everything in my power... I promise..." He said lowly into Rosalies ear before he hugged her slightly tightening his grip around her.

Rosalie smiled a little "Good. Say...do you think we still have time to watch that movie?" She asked, her voice sounding softer than usual as she attempted to pull his mind away from the mood he was being put in because of current events.

Syo nodded as well. "Yea, that seems like the best idea. I'd hate to have to lean back in my chair just to see the entire movie." He joked as he brought her up the steps and sat down in a chair, smiling happily at her.

Hanako soon smiled before she sat next to him.

As the movie continued for a bit the effects of Syo being in heat kicked in again. He gently took Hanako's hand and smiled at her, blushing. He was purring lightly too, but he made sure it was subtle.

Hanako looked at him blushing a bit before she remembered it was still mating season. She soon giggled a bit before she poked his nose.

She followed him only a single step behind, sure to keep up despite the height he had over her. "Mmm.. Tell you, hmm?" She smirked and looked forward down the dimly lit hall. All that was still lit were the emergency lights and the overheads to the doors... Otherwise, they were walking in near darkness. She pursed her lips as she considered, "You tell me, first. You're not particularly forthcoming, either.. So, let's make a game out of it, hmm?" She smiled sweetly up to him as they walked, each step lifted so her robes and heels wouldn't slide along the floor. She hated it when people shuffled their feet.
Kaz bordly glided down the halls and shrugged and he floated at a moderate pace and shrugged as he looked down at the girl. "I suppose you could say I'm hiding from a person you really don't want to mess with. They became a student at the school as well because they're chasing me, but luckily they haven't found me yet, and when they do, I'm gone. Other then that, I suppose you could say the school just makes for a convenient hiding spot because you can blend in fairly easily." Kaz paused (speaking pause, he's still floating down the hall) and thought about the latter half of her statement. "So how do you propose we turn this into a game?"
Mora 'tsked' and shook her head softly as he spoke.. More so that he had to hide in a school from someone rather than attend for scholastic purposes. Though, it wasn't like she was in a very different situation. Relatively grateful that he didn't ask her to return the answer for her own part again, she raised her brows, "Well.. So long as you are safe. Though, I don't imagine he'd look up on the roof for you," She smirked. She took in a deep breath to explain, but as she did so she decided to make it much more simple, "Well.. We simply ask each other questions. It is a game of good faith, truly. As we have to promise to be honest about our answers. We'd go back and forth until we either fall bored of it... Or we get distracted and find ourselves doing something else entirely." 

She looked up at him with a single raised brow, "Well, it doesn't only have to be questions about our history. It can be things you like.. Dislike. It's really just all about sharing and being returned the favor. For example, I would ask you something I'm curious about... Like, what your favorite color is. You'd tell me and then ask me something that isn't a copy of my own question. Like, what's my least favorite food." Mora shrugged and shifted her eyes forward again, feeling a little deflated and it showed on her usually flat, expressionless face, eyes drooping at the corners as if she were a little sad. It was only a short crack in the mask, though, probably fast enough that he'd miss it if he wasn't paying attention. "Either way, we don't have to do anything like that."

She let her gaze fall on the lockers on either side of the hall and the scattered, discarded papers pushed all over the floor, and the flyers and posters taped up to the columns in the center of the hall and the walls. Advertising for local food establishments, apartments, and upcoming events and even some long since passed. For what ever reason she found the ones with the tabs on the bottom to rip off and pull particularly amusing. People put their contact information on those little pieces of paper and anyone would be able to get their hands on them. A terrible idea if anyone were to ask her.

@Wicked Jester ((*pokes*))

Kaz shrugged as he floated through the air before stopping in front of what should be Mora's locker and shrugged.

"My favorite color is the deep dusk purple you can see just before the sun sets, but unless you're planning on following me around so I can return the question after this, this should be your locker."

((I've been really busy. I'm so sorry for the delay. Plz forgive me ;-; ))

Fiona growled. "So...if I hang out with you, I have the chance of being killed?" She shook her head. "Well I don't think that risk is less than me dating you. I don't want to be hunted." She waved her hand and the air shimmered. The metal was fixed.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin sighed lightly, "Welcome to my world," He said lowly as he watched the metal fix itself, again the bladed pierced through it. This time, the blade went down cutting a line through it before stopping, "Sorry to say, but whether you hang out with me or not, this guy is after you now. And trust me when i say, he will kill you." He said in a low tone before he whispered a few words, the metal becoming fire and shooing towards the person, a portal appearing below them and both falling into it quickly.

Rosalie smiled a little "Good. Say...do you think we still have time to watch that movie?" She asked, her voice sounding softer than usual as she attempted to pull his mind away from the mood he was being put in because of current events.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly again before moving his head up to look at Rosalie, "Of course, whatever you want," He said in a demeaned tone, forcing his smile to become bigger, harder than he thought it was. He lowered his arms down to Rosalies waist placing a kiss on her lips, "Come on, what movie?" He asked with the small smile as before.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin sighed lightly, "Welcome to ," He said lowly as hest the metal fix itself, again the bladed pierced through it. This time, the blade went down cutting a line through it before stopping, "Sorry to say, but whether you hang out with me or not, this guy is after you now. And trust me when i say, he will kill you." He said in a low tone before he whispered a few words, the metal becoming fire and shooing towards the person, a portal appearing below them and both falling into it quickly.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly again before moving his head up to look at Rosalie, "Of course, whatever you want," He said in a demeaned tone, forcing his smile to become bigger, harder than he thought it was. He lowered his arms down to Rosalies waist placing a kiss on her lips, "Come on, what movie?" He asked with the small smile as before.

Rosalie watched him closely after hearing him speak in a different tone, after all, she could pick up on those things rather quickly. She smiled at him, hiding the scepticism about his actions in her gaze, not pointing out that he still seemed upset just yet. "I thought you had already decided on gremlins or something, remember?" She answered before standing up from the bed. "Unless you are in the mood for some other movie now?" She asked as she looked at him.

Hanako looked at him blushing a bit before she remembered it was still mating season. She soon giggled a bit before she poked his nose.

Syo blushed deeply and his ears twitched as he worked up his courage. "H-Hey... Hanako-Chan..." He whispered before he gently took her cheek and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. "I-I... I like you."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin sighed lightly, "Welcome to my world," He said lowly as he watched the metal fix itself, again the bladed pierced through it. This time, the blade went down cutting a line through it before stopping, "Sorry to say, but whether you hang out with me or not, this guy is after you now. And trust me when i say, he will kill you." He said in a low tone before he whispered a few words, the metal becoming fire and shooing towards the person, a portal appearing below them and both falling into it quickly.

Fiona growled again. "I knew I shouldn't have let you stay you filthy little-" She was cut off when they both fell into the portal. She was surprised at first, but quickly got used to it. Ansom used to always randomly teleport her places for fun.

Rosalie watched him closely after hearing him speak in a different tone, after all, she could pick up on those things rather quickly. She smiled at him, hiding the scepticism about his actions in her gaze, not pointing out that he still seemed upset just yet. "I thought you had already decided on gremlins or something, remember?" She answered before standing up from the bed. "Unless you are in the mood for some other movie now?" She asked as she looked at him.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac sighed lightly, the sad demeaner about him leaving as he moved to the side of the bed, moving to stand, "Gremlins it is," He said with the usual smile. Pain was still spread across his face as he moved over to the large TV, opening one of the many draws under the TV. He pulled out a old looking movie case with a box with small hands coming out of it on the front. He opened it up and took the movie out and placed it in the DVD player, moving over to the couch and sitting down.

(( Sorry late reply, i was/am at school ))

Fiona growled again. "I knew I shouldn't have let you stay you filthy little-" She was cut off when they both fell into the portal. She was surprised at first, but quickly got used to it. Ansom used to always randomly teleport her places for fun.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin sighed lightly as they quickly sunk into the portal, just as he thought this: a knife flew straight at Fiona, doing something stupid he moved himself so they the knife would hit him, straight into the back of his shoulder blade. Hissing in pain, before they fully sunk into the portal. They where thrown out into a large white walled house, Fiona landing onto a couch and Sarin landing on his back on the floor, the knife going through entirely.

((Sorry am at school :PP Sozzy ))

Syo blushed deeply and his ears twitched as he worked up his courage. "H-Hey... Hanako-Chan..." He whispered before he gently took her cheek and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. "I-I... I like you."

''I know...why else would you ask me to a date?''

She said before she kissed Syo.

(OOOOOOH Sure.)

Rika was out snoozing in the courtyard, a large greatsword sitting next to her. She was having a rather pleasant dream, one about her brother coming back. Y'see his brother went to go have fun with a girl and hasn't come back so all she could do nowadays was sit around. 

1 hour ago, TheDragoon said:

Rika was out snoozing in the courtyard, a large greatsword sitting next to her. She was having a rather pleasant dream, one about her brother coming back. Y'see his brother went to go have fun with a girl and hasn't come back so all she could do nowadays was sit around. 

Cam had been floating around before seeing a girl next to a....A greatsword? He landed next to her "What an interesting weapon....Though such a weapon for a girl of this size......It seems impossible..."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin sighed lightly as they quickly sunk into the portal, just as he thought this: a knife flew straight at Fiona, doing something stupid he moved himself so they the knife would hit him, straight into the back of his shoulder blade. Hissing in pain, before they fully sunk into the portal. They where thrown out into a large white walled house, Fiona landing onto a couch and Sarin landing on his back on the floor, the knife going through entirely.

Fiona looked around at the white walls and frowned. White was such a bland color. "Seriously? Is this your idea of a da-" Her voice trailed off when she saw Sarin. She quickly rushed over to him. "Hey....you....you got stabbed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back