• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( Aye aye! ))

((Trying to prevent and endless loop lol))

Fixing her clothes back on again, she ruffled her hair with her hands in an attempt to fix it, repositioning the hair grip that held back her fringe. She sat on the bed beside Zac again, her eyes drifting to the letter on the table beside the bed. "You know...you really should read that" she commented as she moved herself a little closer to place a kiss on his cheek, she didn't want to be part of the blame for him not doing those things like going to meetings and such "Though, from what I've seen, you seem to dislike all this businessy leader type stuff... Why not tell your father you aren't interested? You have other siblings, right?" She pointed out before looking at him with a curious expression

Hanako gave Syo a confused look before thinking about the money. It didn't seem like he had a job, so his money should be pretty low. She giggled before poking his nose playfully.

''Jeez Syo, you didn't have to mention it if you don't have the money for it.''

Syo nodded lightly. "Y-Y-Yea... Your right." He said as he blushed, clearly embarrassed as he rubbed the back of his head. "Anyways, I think our movie is over there." He said as he pointed across the way.

((Trying to prevent and endless loop lol))

Fixing her clothes back on again, she ruffled her hair with her hands in an attempt to fix it, repositioning the hair grip that held back her fringe. She sat on the bed beside Zac again, her eyes drifting to the letter on the table beside the bed. "You know...you really should read that" she commented as she moved herself a little closer to place a kiss on his cheek, she didn't want to be part of the blame for him not doing those things like going to meetings and such "Though, from what I've seen, you seem to dislike all this businessy leader type stuff... Why not tell your father you aren't interested? You have other siblings, right?" She pointed out before looking at him with a curious expression

Zac Crimson Black

Zac was quickly dressed but laid on top of the covers of the bed, a smile on his face before Rosalie asked her question, he gave a light sigh before closing his eyes, opening them shortly after, "Ever wonder why me and Evelyn where adopted? It's the pure fact we are demons, we have a larger chance of living. Even if i wanted to not be king, i would have to, within days the other's could be killed, murdered or tortured. Me, i'll just heal or kill them..." He finished his sentence with a grim look on his face, looking over at Rosalie, "Sorry," He said slightly sad before looking back up at the roof.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac was quickly dressed but laid on top of the covers of the bed, a smile on his face before Rosalie asked her question, he gave a light sigh before closing his eyes, opening them shortly after, "Ever wonder why me and Evelyn where adopted? It's the pure fact we are demons, we have a larger chance of living. Even if i wanted to not be king, i would have to, within days the other's could be killed, murdered or tortured. Me, i'll just heal or kill them..." He finished his sentence with a grim look on his face, looking over at Rosalie, "Sorry," He said slightly sad before looking back up at the roof.

Rosalie shook her head after he apologised "Why are you apologising?" She looked at him, tilting her head lightly "That sucks though, you shouldn't have to do it if you don't want to" she said ask she lay back on the bed. "And I don't like the thought of you getting tortured at any rate"

Rosalie shook her head after he apologised "Why are you apologising?" She looked at him, tilting her head lightly "That sucks though, you shouldn't have to do it if you don't want to" she said ask she lay back on the bed. "And I don't like the thought of you getting tortured at any rate"

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly looking back at Rosalie before sitting up, pulling Rosalie closer to himself, "Well, thanks for the vote of confidence," He said with a small laugh before he reached over for the letter opening it, Zac coughed lightly in a dramatic way before opening it, instantly his smile left as he read it, a mix of emotions replacing it, "We are to inform you of any occurrences that will and have happened to do with the vampires. The council has voted to make the current generation slaves... all children under the age of 15 are to be given to other families... special exclusions can be made if a higher vampire family speaks to allow the family to live normally..." He stopped speaking as his face became horrified before his eyes took on a dark demeaner. He placed the letter back on his side table before he let out an exaggerated sigh, slouching forwards, his eyes closed.

(( Last one for the night ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly looking back at Rosalie before sitting up, pulling Rosalie closer to himself, "Well, thanks for the vote of confidence," He said with a small laugh before he reached over for the letter opening it, Zac coughed lightly in a dramatic way before opening it, instantly his smile left as he read it, a mix of emotions replacing it, "We are to inform you of any occurrences that will and have happened to do with the vampires. The council has voted to make the current generation slaves... all children under the age of 15 are to be given to other families... special exclusions can be made if a higher vampire family speaks to allow the family to live normally..." He stopped speaking as his face became horrified before his eyes took on a dark demeaner. He placed the letter back on his side table before he let out an exaggerated sigh, slouching forwards, his eyes closed.

(( Last one for the night ))

"You're Welcome" she answered with a silent giggle as she was pulled closer. Her gaze followed him as he lifted the letter and opened it. Her brows furrowed as she listened to what was being read, she didn't know too much about this place after all she was raised in a completely different dimension it seemed but still, this still sounded horrifying to her "What the hell?!" she frowned "Slaves? How does that help anyone?! What kind of council does this place have?!" Her voice rambled out before taking note of Zac's reaction to the letter. She bit her lip for a moment as she looked at the later that was now placed on the table again. Her voice falling silent for a while to give him time to process the news "Can you do anything to change it?" She asked as she looked back at him.

Fiona nodded and gave a small sympathetic smile. "Yea. You should go for now. We can talk later. I really need to get to class. Ansom'll kill me if I cut class again." She chuckled lightly and walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

@VenomSlayer

Syo nodded lightly. "Y-Y-Yea... Your right." He said as he blushed, clearly embarrassed as he rubbed the back of his head. "Anyways, I think our movie is over there." He said as he pointed across the way.

''Alright. Let's go to it~''

She said before she grabbed his hand and lead him to the movie.

''Alright. Let's go to it~''

She said before she grabbed his hand and lead him to the movie.

Syo was taken by surprise, then he smiled. At least Hanako seemed like she was really enjoying herself. That's all that mattered. His tail whipped back and forth as they entered the theater, Syo looking around for a seat.

Syo was taken by surprise, then he smiled. At least Hanako seemed like she was really enjoying herself. That's all that mattered. His tail whipped back and forth as they entered the theater, Syo looking around for a seat.

Hanako soon saw some seats at the top. Usually, people would want to have the front row seats. But to  her, since she has visited many Marching Band shows, plays, and other events that is supposed to create visual effects, it's best to sit where you can see everything without having to turn your head at everything and only using your eyes to see the picture. Especially, in a movie theater, she theorized that if you were to sit in the front where the screen is closest, you'd have to lean your head back through the entire movie if you want to see the entire picture. If you sit somewhere that's elevated, you can see the picture without having to lean your head back at all. She pointed at the seats at the top that were elevated like how she likes them to be.

''Let's sit up there. I'm sure it will get the best visual.''

tumblr_n165akQ1c71ragr3ao3_250.gif

SKYLAR AINSWORTH

Skylar had turned to look back in front of her, so she couldn't see the blush on Hyou's cheeks. and he couldn't see that the blush on her own was growing. This was actually a really nice situation. It was like... none of the last few months had happened. None of the pain, the therapy, none of the crying she had done when she thought nobody was looking... it was just... nice. She glanced up at him as he spoke, her eyes wide in respect to what he had to say. She could tell him not to blame himself, but it didn't change the fact that he was the one that attacked her... but she didn't care. Not anymore. He had proven himself that he was worthy of being forgiven, with how much he had taken care of her, and she couldn't go back on forgiving him anyways. It seemed like he was much different than when they first met anyways, so maybe... did she do that? No, personal growth was all on him. She didn't do anything. As he continued talking he... thanked her? For helping him learn how to care about people. About her. Her gaze dropped back down to her lap as his sentence finished. He cared about her? Well, that didn't sound all that bad. "You're welcome... Hyouinmaru."

Huh, thinking on it, she wasn't even sure she had ever called him by his full name before. She was so used to calling him Hyou, like a nickname or something. Nah, it wasn't that special. He was probably called that by a lot of people. As she was thinking about his name, which was a nice thing to think about, he asked her if she liked flowers, snapping her gaze upwards, and she too spotted the garden. "Flowers are nice. I'd like to stay outside, if that's alright." The air was such a nice relief from the stuffiness inside, even having a window open didn't compare to actually being outside. She was just glad to actually be out here, and hated how she was only able to come out here now. "I can visit the library any time. These flowers... they might not always be here. Seasons change, plants die and regrow, so the next time that someone visits this garden, it might not be the same one I'm looking at. Everything is so... fragile.It really makes you appreciate the things you have in front of you, I suppose." A small embarrassed chuckle escaped her lips. and she rubbed her arm somewhat nervously. "A-ah, I'm sorry, I tend to ramble sometimes, I bet that didn't even make any sense..."

giphy.gif

Hyou made a fist and smiled, "Rambling? I was so interested in what you were talking about I wouldn't even consider rambling. To be honest, I could listen to you talk all day. I just feel that you have interesting things to say, but people are so into themselves, they don't listen." He said jokingly as he stopped by the garden and sat on the ground beside Skylar. "Continue... With what you were talking about. I'd love to hear if you want to go on."

/monthly_2016_10/58063ec69ee97_AkiraHeader2.png.038c169f59727c1675443771fac0482c.png

...♅Akira waved at Taylor and then looked at Beatrice and her husband as they stood up and addressed him. This in turn caused Akira to raise his hand up to his his temple, scratching it lightly as he replied and laughed nervously. He then looked over to Thetis with an expression of confusion, shortly before his gaze went to the surrounding attendees of the dinner. When the waiter approached him, he gave his order and watched as the servant went to the back room to deliver said order♅...

You don't need to do that, Beatrice-san~ We're all colleagues here~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Restaurant.

Conversing with the adults.

Calm.

The adults.

Attend the dinner party.

@WeirdPrincess

Theme

/monthly_2016_10/5807b31e35fff_KenjiHeader.png.7ec9676a893957dad713d42a0d590198.png

...ΨKenji looked at Lumina in shock as she spoke, unsure as to why her tone had changed slightly. Coming to the conclusion that his pair probably didn't have the memories of her past lives, he smiled. He soon noticed all of the restaurants ahead, and began making their way to the one he'd made reservations with. His smile only grew as his side was poked, which caused him to move his body backwards and giggle uncontrollably. Kenji had always been the light-hearted type, even through everything that had happened to him, he'd always had hope of a better time. Times like these, where he'd be able to enjoy a walk with his pair without worrying about a battle in some far of place. A time of peace. That's what made Kenji special in the eyes of the Sanctums. While Sanctums enjoyed a good battle, Kenji always relished peace over conflict. That wasn't to say Kenji didn't enjoy fighting on a primal level, because he did. Although that part was buried deep within him, a dragon with it's tail curled around itself, asleep. Kenji always had a long temper. He could never get angry over the smallest of things, like his older brother some times did. He recalled the time where they were children, when Akira got angry because Kenji and Marica had extra combat training. The point of the training was to get the two royal family members up to speed with their abilities, so that they and Akira would always remain on the same page, however Akira never saw it that way. Thinking back on it now, Kenji knew the reason why Akira was upset. His older brother wanted to always be with him and his sister, so that if anything went wrong, Akira could always help. That's the person Kenji always strove to be. A Sanctum who'd put the well-being of others before his own, someone who could and would always help others at every given chance. Bringing joy and happiness to others made him feel good, and with the way Lumina was now, compared to the last time he returned after being gone for so long, he couldn't bring himself to tell her that he'd died not too long ago. He didn't want to see Lumina's reaction, be that of pain or some other negative emotion. Perhaps he was being selfish, however he knew that sooner or later, he'd have to disclose that information. Kenji's red irises rested on Lumina as he spoke in a gentle voice, the culmination of a millennia of love being infused into his wordsΨ...

I love you, Lumi-chan~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Sidewalk.

Walking with Lumina.

Happy.

Lumina.

Go on a date with his pair.

@Lumina

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Handlee';

.kenjipostimage{
border: solid 3px #008080;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kenjititle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkenji{
background-image:url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/White-Gradient-Squares-Seamless-Patterns-For-Website-Backgrounds.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kenjidesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#008080;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Handlee', cursive;}

.kenjispeech{
font-size:14px;

.kenjitable{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;

button.kenjiaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Macondo';

.postimage{
border: solid 3px #ffd700;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
width: 90%;}

#akiratitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
}

.desc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#ffd700;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;}

.speech{

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;

button.accordion {
background-color: #333333;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

#postbox .ipsEmbeddedVideo{
border: solid 3px #ffd700;}

tumblr_mler1oE3Nu1qeer5eo1_500.gif

LUMINA

Lumina couldn't help but smile at Kenjis reaction to her poking his side, sadly having forgotten about the fact that Kenji did have a playful, almost childlike side to him. It was honestly adorable, and she had a sudden urge to kiss him that she managed to suppress for the moment. He was just so flipping cute, but they were in public so that was a problem. She'd just have to kiss him later. A lot. Yup, that sounded like a good plan. A soft laugh escaped her lips as Kenji regained his posture, looking forward to try and guess what restaurant they were going to. He had said it was italian, and there were two Italian restaurants ahead of them, so at this point it was just a matter of which one.

Of course, Lumina didn't have her memories of her past lives, so she wouldn't recognize the current situation. It was essentially a mirror of the last time they were publicly engaged together, back in Rome. They went and saw a comedy movie (though back then it was a comedic play), and then went out to go get dinner. Laughing and talking and enjoying themselves while doing it. Lumina was just as happy as she was then, and within her body stirred the nostalgia from that time. So when Lumina heard Kenji's words, his profession of his love compounded throughout the millennia, it changed her body to reflect the last time they were this happy. Her stature shortened as did her hair, losing its curls and it's right shade of orange to a white-blonde straight style that ended above her shoulders. Her attire changed as well, to a dressier outfit. Hearing Kenji speak, Lumina's smile became more gentle but more sincere she responded, almost just as much love being infused in her words as well. 

"I love you too, Kenji. I love you so much~"

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiona nodded and gave a small sympathetic smile. "Yea. You should go for now. We can talk later. I really need to get to class. Ansom'll kill me if I cut class again." She chuckled lightly and walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

@VenomSlayer

(( TANKS! :DD ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin had sighed lightly before giving a small laugh, "No problem, just promise you won't leave me hanging," He said before  giving a small laugh at the end. He sighed lightly before walking over to the door, opening it and giving one last look at Fiona before closing it with a wave.

C4 blinked and looked at her with a dead pan face before commenting. "Wait you mean you don't sacrifice cheese? Darn

... Now I feel wierd... I thought everyone did that..."

Yuna Yelil

18a26bb774c44bc7bd8b516a6333611c.jpg

Yuna stared at him for a moment as he spoke before laughing "No, maybe that's just you then. I don't judge you if you do though" she joked as she gave him a small nudge "Sorry If I offended you~" she said as they reached the outskirts of the city, the area around them becoming less and less busy. "So, my house is just down here" she said pointing down a road, a house could be seen at the end of it. "So, uh... when do you think you next day off will be?" she asked as she looked back at him, a small smile on her face. 

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Coming+Soon';

#yunaappearance{
margin: 0 25% 3% 25%;
width:50%;}

#yunaheader{
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#333399;
border-bottom: solid 3px #333399;
font-family: 'Coming Soon', cursive;}

#yunapostbox{
background-color:#ECECF8;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #333399;
height:100%;
overflow: hidden;
}

#yunadesc{
color:#333399;
text-align:justify;
border-top: solid 3px #333399;
border-bottom: solid 3px #333399;}

#yunadesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

(( TANKS! :DD ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin had sighed lightly before giving a small laugh, "No problem, just promise you won't leave me hanging," He said before  giving a small laugh at the end. He sighed lightly before walking over to the door, opening it and giving one last look at Fiona before closing it with a wave.

Fiona nodded and then quickly got dressed. She checked her phone as a reminder to what class she currently had. "Elemental Control." She mumbled. Fun. She sighed and then made her was outside her dorm and headed to class.

"You're Welcome" she answered with a silent giggle as she was pulled closer. Her gaze followed him as he lifted the letter and opened it. Her brows furrowed as she listened to what was being read, she didn't know too much about this place after all she was raised in a completely different dimension it seemed but still, this still sounded horrifying to her "What the hell?!" she frowned "Slaves? How does that help anyone?! What kind of council does this place have?!" Her voice rambled out before taking note of Zac's reaction to the letter. She bit her lip for a moment as she looked at the later that was now placed on the table again. Her voice falling silent for a while to give him time to process the news "Can you do anything to change it?" She asked as she looked back at him.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac kept totally quiet before he straightened up slowly, his face was devoid of anything except for one thing: confusion. He look at Rosalie and forced a smile, it was small but noticeable enough. He looked back down at the bed before he let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding in, "Yes, i can. I can become king, change the laws and make them see what is wrong. But that is only a dream. The thing i can do is consult with my father, but he most likely voted yes or it wouldn't have passed..." He said the last part lowly as his head drooped down.

Fiona nodded and then quickly got dressed. She checked her phone as a reminder to what class she currently had. "Elemental Control." She mumbled. Fun. She sighed and then made her was outside her dorm and headed to class.

Sarin Mortirus Black

Sarin stood in the hallway, someone standing in front of him, dressed in all black with dark blue eyes, he took a step back before he heard a door open, Fiona had exited her room and Sarin hissed in annoyance, he quickly looked back at the person, their dark blue eyes digging into his own eyes. He back-peddled again and grabbed Fiona by the waist, pulling her back into the room and slamming the door closed locking it. He looked at Fiona with a tad bit of confusion, "S-sorry about that, i would let you go out, but the problem is, someone is out there trying to kill both of us." He said in a normal tone like this happened a lot, he pushed his foot against the door and whispered a few words before fire rose form the ground and went straight up before becoming metal.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac kept totally quiet before he straightened up slowly, his face was devoid of anything except for one thing: confusion. He look at Rosalie and forced a smile, it was small but noticeable enough. He looked back down at the bed before he let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding in, "Yes, i can. I can become king, change the laws and make them see what is wrong. But that is only a dream. The thing i can do is consult with my father, but he most likely voted yes or it wouldn't have passed..." He said the last part lowly as his head drooped down.

Sarin Mortirus Black

Sarin stood in the hallway, someone standing in front of him, dressed in all black with dark blue eyes, he took a step back before he heard a door open, Fiona had exited her room and Sarin hissed in annoyance, he quickly looked back at the person, their dark blue eyes digging into his own eyes. He back-peddled again and grabbed Fiona by the waist, pulling her back into the room and slamming the door closed locking it. He looked at Fiona with a tad bit of confusion, "S-sorry about that, i would let you go out, but the problem is, someone is out there trying to kill both of us." He said in a normal tone like this happened a lot, he pushed his foot against the door and whispered a few words before fire rose form the ground and went straight up before becoming metal.

Fiona looked at Sarin before shaking her head. "Someone's trying to kill the both of us?" She frowned and pointed at herself. "Why me? I haven't done anything to anybody. Why would I be a target?"

Hanako soon saw some seats at the top. Usually, people would want to have the front row seats. But to  her, since she has visited many Marching Band shows, plays, and other events that is supposed to create visual effects, it's best to sit where you can see everything without having to turn your head at everything and only using your eyes to see the picture. Especially, in a movie theater, she theorized that if you were to sit in the front where the screen is closest, you'd have to lean your head back through the entire movie if you want to see the entire picture. If you sit somewhere that's elevated, you can see the picture without having to lean your head back at all. She pointed at the seats at the top that were elevated like how she likes them to be.

''Let's sit up there. I'm sure it will get the best visual.''

Syo nodded as well. "Yea, that seems like the best idea. I'd hate to have to lean back in my chair just to see the entire movie." He joked as he brought her up the steps and sat down in a chair, smiling happily at her.

Zac Crimson Black

Sarin Mortirus Black

"Ah..." She looked over at him as he forced a smile frowning a little in response since she knew he was faking it. With a hopeful look she tilted her head a little to see his face after he drooped his head "Well that's worth a try...right? You're his son and you are supposed to be taking his place eventually, surely your opinion on the matter has value" she said with a small smile.

Fiona looked at Sarin before shaking her head. "Someone's trying to kill the both of us?" She frowned and pointed at herself. "Why me? I haven't done anything to anybody. Why would I be a target?"

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin sighed lightly before he looked at the door, "For the pure fact you have been around m--" He said getting cut off as a blade came through the metal, a dark smoke rising off of it, "Shit" He said lowly before moving further away from the door with Fiona.

"Ah..." She looked over at him as he forced a smile frowning a little in response since she knew he was faking it. With a hopeful look she tilted her head a little to see his face after he drooped his head "Well that's worth a try...right? You're his son and you are supposed to be taking his place eventually, surely your opinion on the matter has value" she said with a small smile.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac kept his head low as his eyes returned to normal, a darker shade than before. He raised his head slightly to look at Rosalie when she spoke. He gave another forced smile with a small laugh, "Sorry to say, but when i usually suggest things. He ends up choosing the opposite, when i asked why... He simply answered with "You need to learn that not everything will go your way" and then left for about a month after that." He said the whole sentence with little to no emotion in his words, hurt spelled across his face before he clenched his fist and hissed lightly.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac kept his head low as his eyes returned to normal, a darker shade than before. He raised his head slightly to look at Rosalie when she spoke. He gave another forced smile with a small laugh, "Sorry to say, but when i usually suggest things. He ends up choosing the opposite, when i asked why... He simply answered with "You need to learn that not everything will go your way" and then left for about a month after that." He said the whole sentence with little to no emotion in his words, hurt spelled across his face before he clenched his fist and hissed lightly.

Rosalie furrowed her brows "Yet he get what he wants by doing that, right? Not much of a life lesson..." She looked to Zac as he clenched his fists. She honestly didn't know what else to say on the matter, after all it wasn't something shed have any personal experience with. With a gentle sigh she moved closer to him and hugged him "Maybe when its your turn you can make it better?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back