• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

The clerk seemed flustered. He was frantically apologizing and explaining he was new on the job. Akuma grunted and shook his head. "That gives you the right to burn my popcorn how? Either I get a refund or I get a new fresh batch of popcorn." He said, not too happy about eating it. That stuff was gross, who would wanna eat that? The clerk began to threaten to call his supervisor and such. "Since when was it that the customer is always wrong?" He narrowed his eyes as the clerk began to call his supervisor.

---

Sweat slipped down Syo's face. "Geez, that guy seems like he's gonna be in big trouble isn't he?" He said. "Maybe we should just leave it alone..."

Hanako sighed before she started walking over to Akuma and the clerk before she punched him in the face. She didn't know she was using some of her powers, her punch was packed with fire. She soon glared at Akuma afterwards.

''I think it's time you need to calm down.''

She soon looked at the clerk.

''And you need to be more flexible to the customer.''

Hanako sighed before she started walking over to Akuma and the clerk before she punched him in the face. She didn't know she was using some of her powers, her punch was packed with fire. She soon glared at Akuma afterwards.

''I think it's time you need to calm down.''

She soon looked at the clerk.

''And you need to be more flexible to the customer.''

Akuma growled when the young teen punched him, causing him to growl lightly before cursing and just walking out of the theater. "Forget this..." He muttered, more pissed than he was earlier. The clerk nodded, afraid he'd get punched next as he set down the phone.

---

Syo looked a little nervous about Hanako being mad right now, but he was fine with it. He'd do that all the time when he was a young cat. He'd always do his best to stick it to the man.

50 minutes ago, TheDragoon said:

Rika shrugged. "I can't exactly 'fly' but I can do this." She giggled before her body became a tangled mass, making her body lighter. She jumped from where she stood to the roof of the school easily before shifting back to human form. "I'm more nimble and quick when I take that form." She winked.

"That's............Nifty." He said before laughing a little "Try to keep up" He said before flying at high speed to his mansion

"That's............Nifty." He said before laughing a little "Try to keep up" He said before flying at high speed to his mansion

Rika began phasing from building to building, keeping up a steady pace with him, not faster but at a speed she was barely able to keep up with.

Rika began phasing from building to building, keeping up a steady pace with him, not faster but at a speed she was barely able to keep up with.

Cam landed in his garden of roses "Here we are....You've got quite some power in you, hell you might just be as fast as Marcus, or as you know him, the Dragon God of Death" He smiled "This will be fun"

Cam landed in his garden of roses "Here we are....You've got quite some power in you, hell you might just be as fast as Marcus, or as you know him, the Dragon God of Death" He smiled "This will be fun"

Rika tilted her head. "So what are you going to teach me mister?" She asked curiously, scratching the back of her head. She'd became more of a tomboy recently so she didn't make as many girly gestures anymore.

Just now, TheDragoon said:

Rika tilted her head. "So what are you going to teach me mister?" She asked curiously, scratching the back of her head. She'd became more of a tomboy recently so she didn't make as many girly gestures anymore.

Cam smiled "I'm not gonna teach you, a single thing" He said before creating a portal beside him and yanking out a man "HE is going to teach you"

He looked around confused "H-Huh? Cam, what the hell did you just do?"

Cam smiled "I'm not gonna teach you, a single thing" He said before creating a portal beside him and yanking out a man "HE is going to teach you"

He looked around confused "H-Huh? Cam, what the hell did you just do?"

Rika sees the new guy. "Is this the Dragon God of Death you were talking about? Hello!" She said, waving and smiling lightly. Her greatsword manifested near her. "Oh! I completely forgot my greatsword! Good thing it follows me everywhere I go." She laughed.

Rika sees the new guy. "Is this the Dragon God of Death you were talking about? Hello!" She said, waving and smiling lightly. Her greatsword manifested near her. "Oh! I completely forgot my greatsword! Good thing it follows me everywhere I go." She laughed.

Marcus looked at her "Hmm....I think I understand why I'm here........Girl, what is your name and why is there........So much overwhelming Chaos energy in you?"

Marcus looked at her "Hmm....I think I understand why I'm here........Girl, what is your name and why is there........So much overwhelming Chaos energy in you?"

Rika bobbed back and forth before stretching. "Well... I'm Rika. I'm a Chaos Spawn of the Chaos Mother, the most horrific being in existence... So... That'd explain why I'm a being of pure chaos. My power is manipulation of my own flesh. This doesn't make me impervious to attacks... But that doesn't mean I can't still fight. My body can also change shape as well. I can become your worst nightmare right now~" He said with a teasing grin, sticking her tongue out. 

3 minutes ago, TheDragoon said:

Rika bobbed back and forth before stretching. "Well... I'm Rika. I'm a Chaos Spawn of the Chaos Mother, the most horrific being in existence... So... That'd explain why I'm a being of pure chaos. My power is manipulation of my own flesh. This doesn't make me impervious to attacks... But that doesn't mean I can't still fight. My body can also change shape as well. I can become your worst nightmare right now~" He said with a teasing grin, sticking her tongue out. 

He walked up to her and flicked her on the forehead "Let's get to training"

He walked up to her and flicked her on the forehead "Let's get to training"

Rika pouted and fell over instantly, whining lightly. "H-Heyyyyy! No fairrrrrr! You totally ruined my totally awesome introduction!!!!!" She cried before dusting herself off and sighing lightly. "Okay, so what's first on the agenda?"

Rika pouted and fell over instantly, whining lightly. "H-Heyyyyy! No fairrrrrr! You totally ruined my totally awesome introduction!!!!!" She cried before dusting herself off and sighing lightly. "Okay, so what's first on the agenda?"

"First I'm gonna teach you to control that anger and chaos. Which means you're gonna hurt after this quite a bit, but trust me it's worth it." He said as his skin became armored in scales from head to toe "Throw everything you've got at me, otherwise you're going to die"

"First I'm gonna teach you to control that anger and chaos. Which means you're gonna hurt after this quite a bit, but trust me it's worth it." He said as his skin became armored in scales from head to toe "Throw everything you've got at me, otherwise you're going to die"

Rika nodded before her arm enveloped the greatsword again before she let claws sprout of out of her back, her eyes turning a deep purple and her sword glowing with chaotic energy, causing space around her to warp. Her face distorted into one of a monster before she let out an inhuman scream, her claws growing to be gargantuan, attempting ensnare Marcus as she put her blade in front of her. She attempting to suck the energy right out of him with the first strike.

1 minute ago, TheDragoon said:

Rika nodded before her arm enveloped the greatsword again before she let claws sprout of out of her back, her eyes turning a deep purple and her sword glowing with chaotic energy, causing space around her to warp. Her face distorted into one of a monster before she let out an inhuman scream, her claws growing to be gargantuan, attempting ensnare Marcus as she put her blade in front of her. She attempting to suck the energy right out of him with the first strike.

A smirk appeared on his face as he stood there almost as if to mock her

A smirk appeared on his face as he stood there almost as if to mock her

Rika's face distorted even more as her body pulsed with power, her entire mouth enlarging and swallowing Marcus whole, instead of stabbing him. She began chewing with brand new razor sharp teeth.

2 minutes ago, TheDragoon said:

Rika's face distorted even more as her body pulsed with power, her entire mouth enlarging and swallowing Marcus whole, instead of stabbing him. She began chewing with brand new razor sharp teeth.

He laughed a little as her teeth just bounced off his scales "Eating a Dragon? How rude" He said before an explosion of energy sent nearly everything flying as Marcus began to release his power

He laughed a little as her teeth just bounced off his scales "Eating a Dragon? How rude" He said before an explosion of energy sent nearly everything flying as Marcus began to release his power

Rika went flying and she landed with a yelp against the concrete, making a massive shockwave. She had become a man eating creature that just kept mutating. Her other arm became a blade and she leapt at Marcus, being more quick than she was being before.

Rika went flying and she landed with a yelp against the concrete, making a massive shockwave. She had become a man eating creature that just kept mutating. Her other arm became a blade and she leapt at Marcus, being more quick than she was being before.

Marcus barely had time to jump away "The hell...?" He stood there for a moment "She's so fast....." He then swung his foot around aiming at the side of her neck

Marcus barely had time to jump away "The hell...?" He stood there for a moment "She's so fast....." He then swung his foot around aiming at the side of her neck

Rika's body suddenly turned into slush and moved with supersonic speed behind him before reforming behind him, attempting to swing one of her greatsword arms at him.

Rika's body suddenly turned into slush and moved with supersonic speed behind him before reforming behind him, attempting to swing one of her greatsword arms at him.

Marcus's eyes widened before his wings sprung out behind him catching the blade "Very impressive"

Marcus's eyes widened before his wings sprung out behind him catching the blade "Very impressive"

Rika panicked, now being unable to move as Rika continued to make inhuman grunts and shrieks. She bit into his wing, trying to get him to let go. Her chaotic energy was taking further control of her.

10 minutes ago, TheDragoon said:

Rika panicked, now being unable to move as Rika continued to make inhuman grunts and shrieks. She bit into his wing, trying to get him to let go. Her chaotic energy was taking further control of her.

Marcus snapped his fingers forcing her to the floor just by sheer pressure "Enough!" He shouted "You feel that anger? That chaos? Hold it. Don't try to be rid of it, but instead push it down further and further."

tumblr_mler1oE3Nu1qeer5eo1_500.gif

LUMINA

Lumina couldn't help but smile at Kenjis reaction to her poking his side, sadly having forgotten about the fact that Kenji did have a playful, almost childlike side to him. It was honestly adorable, and she had a sudden urge to kiss him that she managed to suppress for the moment. He was just so flipping cute, but they were in public so that was a problem. She'd just have to kiss him later. A lot. Yup, that sounded like a good plan. A soft laugh escaped her lips as Kenji regained his posture, looking forward to try and guess what restaurant they were going to. He had said it was italian, and there were two Italian restaurants ahead of them, so at this point it was just a matter of which one.

Of course, Lumina didn't have her memories of her past lives, so she wouldn't recognize the current situation. It was essentially a mirror of the last time they were publicly engaged together, back in Rome. They went and saw a comedy movie (though back then it was a comedic play), and then went out to go get dinner. Laughing and talking and enjoying themselves while doing it. Lumina was just as happy as she was then, and within her body stirred the nostalgia from that time. So when Lumina heard Kenji's words, his profession of his love compounded throughout the millennia, it changed her body to reflect the last time they were this happy. Her stature shortened as did her hair, losing its curls and it's right shade of orange to a white-blonde straight style that ended above her shoulders. Her attire changed as well, to a dressier outfit. Hearing Kenji speak, Lumina's smile became more gentle but more sincere she responded, almost just as much love being infused in her words as well. 

"I love you too, Kenji. I love you so much~"

/monthly_2016_10/5807b31e35fff_KenjiHeader.png.7ec9676a893957dad713d42a0d590198.png

...ΨKenji smiled uncontrollably at Lumina's reply as his cheeks slowly flared red. No matter how many times he'd heard Lumina say those words, they'd still affect him like it was his first time hearing them. It was funny, Kenji used to study the races that resided within The Existence, but the one he'd spent the most time on was the Phoenix. With him being the Sanctum of Heat, and the Phoenixes literally embodying fire, it was only natural that there'd be an enticing attraction between them. He'd never thought that his pair would be one of them, though. It truly made Kenji feel like it was fated to be, their love that is. The first time Kenji and Lumina met, oh he'd never forget that. It was perhaps even further back than Rome. Of course, Kenji always loved to be near Lumina. There'd been a lot of times where Lumina rose from the ashes, sometimes literally, and Kenji would feel her presence once more. Each time it happened, Kenji dropped everything he was doing and quickly rushed to his pair, sometimes over continents. This time had been different, as the most recent time she'd been resurrected, she'd had no memories of her past lives, of their past life. In a way, he didn't know how to react, as those millennia of relationship development was just gone. Blown away into the wind. He hadn't met Lumina in her current life yet, but he could sense the large gap in her memory. He didn't let that slow him, though. As when he was attending his brother's wedding, he was seated next to a beautiful phoenix, who had the same name as his pair, and the same heat radiating her body. It was then that the pair bond reactivated within him and extended a hand to Lumina's. Wasting no time at all, he introduced himself, and with that, their relationship began anew. They continued walking down the sidewalk with Kenji's smile fixed to his face. Before long, the restaurant that he'd booked was only a few meters infront of them. Stopping just at the door, Kenji looked over to his pair and spoke, his free hand reaching for the door handle and tugging on it, revealing the interior of the restaurantΨ...

We're here~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Restaurant Entrance.

Standing with Lumina.

Happy.

Lumina.

Go on a date with his pair.

@Lumina

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Handlee';

.kenjipostimage{
border: solid 3px #008080;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kenjititle{
margin:auto;
height:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkenji{
background-image:url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/White-Gradient-Squares-Seamless-Patterns-For-Website-Backgrounds.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kenjidesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#008080;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Handlee', cursive;}