• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mei Junchi

Objective: Go to the gaming store
Mood: Happy

Junchi took a moment to input directions to the store, then began leading Rael once he was sure he knew where to go. It was weird how different they were acting now than before, and frankly, he liked the people he was interested in to be more dominating than letting him lead them around. He never considered a relationship where one had more strength than the other, but he already had Moonstone to be the person who let him lead them everywhere. Then again, Moonstone didn't flirt with him that much, at least, not publicly. What a shame too, cause if they did that'd make his day for sure. Only time they flirted with him was to manipulate his emotions for fun, for a joke, to try and to get something out of him, or some other goal. The only option he liked was when they were both in on the joke and jokingly flirted with one another.

He tried to get his mind off of his relationship with Moonstone. This was his time away from them, and he knew the moment he went back to school he'd have to be with them again, which wasn't always a bad thing. For now, he decided to try and converse with Rael until they reached the store. "So, what sort of video games do you like? I like multiplayer games, especially fighting games."

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
OOC: I was thinking GameStop since those types of places have games you can buy and some you can test out.
Character Sheet

Rael smiled as she leaned on Junchi's shoulder. Atleast up until she saw his face. She knew that face, he was thinking about another girl. That wasn't fair! he should be thinking about her! Pouting, she pressed her chest strongly against his arm and squeezed, trying to draw his thoughts back to her. Then hearing his question she began to answer. "Oh I don't pl..." As she was speaking her eyes suddenly changed to a brilliant emerald green and it seemed as if an entirely different person was speaking. "Oh! First person shooters all the way mate!" (Imagine an auzzy accent.)  Seriously covering her mouth she looked surprised as if not having expected those words to have come out of her mouth. Slightly panicking she looked nervously at Junchi to see if he had noticed.

Yuna Yelil

Yuna stared at him for a moment as he spoke before laughing "No, maybe that's just you then. I don't judge you if you do though" she joked as she gave him a small nudge "Sorry If I offended you~" she said as they reached the outskirts of the city, the area around them becoming less and less busy. "So, my house is just down here" she said pointing down a road, a house could be seen at the end of it. "So, uh... when do you think you next day off will be?" she asked as she looked back at him, a small smile on her face. 

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Coming+Soon';

#yunaappearance{
margin: 0 25% 3% 25%;
height:auto;
width:50%;}

#yunaheader{
text-align:center;
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#333399;
border-bottom: solid 3px #333399;
font-family: 'Coming Soon', cursive;}

#yunapostbox{
background-color:#ECECF8;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #333399;
width:80%;
height:100%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size:14px;
}

#yunadesc{
color:#333399;
margin:2%;
text-align:justify;
border-top: solid 3px #333399;
border-bottom: solid 3px #333399;}

#yunadesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

C4 smiled at her and laughed as he responded. "Don't worry about me, it's the horse god that will be grumpy at you."

As they walked, C4 had the strong urge to carry yuna and had to resist picking her up. Then hearing her question his smile slowly faded and he turned to face her. "When do you want my next day off to be?"

''Hm...Can I help you solve that problem?''

She said before she got close to him.

Syo's face turned into a tomato. He couldn't believe this was happening. He nodded gently, looking into her eyes before seizing the advantage and kissing her deeply, getting on top of her on the bed slowly.

Syo's face turned into a tomato. He couldn't believe this was happening. He nodded gently, looking into her eyes before seizing the advantage and kissing her deeply, getting on top of her on the bed slowly.

Hanako began to kiss Syo back a little bit scared at first since she had never done this. She only saw it on the internet.

Ansom fussed with his sleeve as they walked. He wanted it rolled up just perfectly so that it showed off his gold watch but it didn't reveal too much of his arm. People didn't really feel welcomed when he had his sleeves up due to the fact of the tattoos that ran up his arms.

He glanced over and noticed that Celaena was looking at the building with a strange face. Ansom couldn't tell of it was bewilderment or fear...or both. He raised an eyebrow at her comment. 

"Yeah, this is a smaller mall than usual. I don't really like the big and popular ones. Way too many people." He nodded and gave a small chuckle. "But, I suppose it does look quite big if you haven't seen such structures before."

Celaena was almost entirely engrossed in the mall in front of her, with the look that Ansom couldn't help but study on her face. It really was unlike anything she had ever seen, but there was also some sense of fear her. She could sense that there had been some kind of nature in this area, but that was long ago, and now only urbanized buildings stood. Whatever happened to coexisting with nature. The smallest of frowns crossed her face, before she replaced it with a smile and glanced over at her new friend. She noticed the fussing with his sleeve, but didn't give it much thought. Perhaps it was something that he just did. "I see. So that means there are larger "malls" somewhere in this world... is this world covered in structures such as these "malls"? " She couldn't help but ask, wondering just how much of nature had been replaced by things like these. Her curiosity kept her interested, but her genetics kept her concerned.

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi nodded before she took a step and stopped. She looked at Kuroh and spoke again in a sort of surprised look while at the same time, a joking kind of look.

''So you don't brush your teeth in the morning~?''

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh thought for a moment, trying to remember what his uncle had told him when his Sanctums genes had become whole. He slowly brought his hand up to his head and closed his eyes, replying to Himeragi as he recalled everything Kenji had told him♆...

That's kinda a weird question for me to answer. Prior to my Sanctum genes becoming the dominant part of my genetic make-up, I always brushed my teeth in the morning. However, my uncle Kenji told me that I'd never really need to brush my teeth ever again, as all of the germs and plaque within our mouths vanishes when it touches our teeth. It's also the reason why you'll never really find any Sanctum with yellow teeth, as stains aren't given enough time to set before they vanish. It's also the reason why our breath doesn't smell in the morning~ . Sanctums don't need to exactly shower either, as our sweat doesn't smell bad and quickly dissipates. According to my uncle, it's because we're a warrior race, and because of that, our bodies don't let out a natural smell, simply because it would give away our location if we ever needed to hide from our enemy. Our bodies are self-cleaning, is what I mean. To those of the lower realms, we smell like nothing they've ever smelled before, in a good way, of course~ It's also a problem, though. Because we smell so good, it attracts the female populace when they smell us. Our presence is sort of like an aphrodisiac to females from the lower realms. In our presence, their sexual arousal and senses are heightened beyond what they're naturally capable of, which in turn leads to a deep sexual attraction to us Sanctums. This is because they see Sanctums as the best possible mate for producing healthy children, which they'd be correct. Anyway, I'm rambling, I should probably get out of bed now~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Conversing with Himeragi.

Calm.

Himeragi.

Get out of bed.

@HimeragiSeiker

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #0000B2;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#0000B2;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{

.kurohtable{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

Last edited by a moderator:
/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh thought for a moment, trying to remember what his uncle had told him when his Sanctums genes had become whole. He slowly brought his hand up to his head and closed his eyes, replying to Himeragi as he recalled everything Kenji had told him♆...

That's kinda a weird question for me to answer. Prior to my Sanctum genes becoming the dominant part of my genetic make-up, I always brushed my teeth in the morning. However, my uncle Kenji told me that I'd never really need to brush my teeth ever again, as all of the germs and plaque within our mouths vanishes when it touches our teeth. It's also the reason why you'll never really find any Sanctum with yellow teeth, as stains aren't given enough time to set before they vanish. It's also the reason why our breath doesn't smell in the morning~ . Sanctums don't need to exactly shower either, as our sweat doesn't smell bad and quickly dissipates. According to my uncle, it's because we're a warrior race, and because of that, our bodies don't let out a natural smell, simply because it would give away our location if we ever needed to hide from our enemy. Our bodies are self-cleaning, is what I mean. To those of the lower realms, we smell like nothing they've ever smelled before, in a good way, of course~ It's also a problem, though. Because we smell so good, it attracts the female populace when they smell us. Our presence is sort of like an aphrodisiac to females from the lower realms. In our presence, their sexual arousal and senses are heightened beyond what they're naturally capable of, which in turn leads to a deep sexual attraction to us Sanctums. This is because they see Sanctums as the best possible mate for producing healthy children, which they'd be correct. Anyway, I'm rambling, I should probably get out of bed now~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Calm.

Himeragi.

Get out of bed.

@HimeragiSeiker

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi listened to what he said. Wow. To have such hygiene without even trying. That's something she'd want. She soon heard Kuroh mention about a smell that comes from the sanctums, and how it attracts the female populace. She tilted her head a bit before she leaned in to smell but stopped herself. She noticed when she was with Kuroh, there was this smell that was very positive. And she didn't know why. She soon placed a hand on her collar bone as she spoke.

''So that's what that smell was... Ever since I crashed into your dorm, I started smelling this fragrance which was quite seducing. Is it the same for female sanctums as well?''

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi listened to what he said. Wow. To have such hygiene without even trying. That's something she'd want. She soon heard Kuroh mention about a smell that comes from the sanctums, and how it attracts the female populace. She tilted her head a bit before she leaned in to smell but stopped herself. She noticed when she was with Kuroh, there was this smell that was very positive. And she didn't know why. She soon placed a hand on her collar bone as she spoke.

''So that's what that smell was... Ever since I crashed into your dorm, I started smelling this fragrance which was quite seducing. Is it the same for female sanctums as well?''

...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi, and noted that she had her hand on her collar bone, which in his observations, signalled arousal, especially since the topic he was talking about previously had a sort of sexual nature. Moving his hand from his head to his cheek, Kuroh replied to Himeragi, his heart beating a bit more heavily in his chest as his icy irises trailed her body♆...

Um.. I'm not sure. I never asked~ I'd assume so, given that we're the same species, and as such, have the same genetic make-up~ It's extremely rare for Sanctums to leave Euphoria, as only my family and a few others have done so. I can only speak from experience, but from what I've seen, women tend to give you their numbers and invite you to their apartments because of their arousal to you. If you've had intercourse with a woman, and then meet her again, she's even more aroused. I dunno why, it just seems to work that way. Though, you have a pretty wild sex drive yourself, so I can only imagine what my presence is doing to you now, especially since we've been intimate before~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Calm.

Himeragi.

Get out of bed.

@HimeragiSeiker

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi, and noted that she had her hand on her collar bone, which in his observations, signalled arousal, especially since the topic he was talking about previously had a sort of sexual nature. Moving his hand from his head to his cheek, Kuroh replied to Himeragi, his heart beating a bit more heavily in his chest as his icy irises trailed her body♆...

Um.. I'm not sure. I never asked~ I'd assume so, given that we're the same species, and as such, have the same genetic make-up~ It's extremely rare for Sanctums to leave Euphoria, as only my family and a few others have done so. I can only speak from experience, but from what I've seen, women tend to give you their numbers and invite you to their apartments because of their arousal to you. If you've had intercourse with a woman, and then meet her again, she's even more aroused. I dunno why, it just seems to work that way. Though, you have a pretty wild sex drive yourself, so I can only imagine what my presence is doing to you now, especially since we've been intimate before~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Calm.

Himeragi.

Get out of bed.

@HimeragiSeiker

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi soon lowered her hand and sat on the edge of the bed. No wonder her drive was acting up as well. Something way stronger too.

''Yeah...I'm sure that whatever you're thinking, is correct.''

Thana smiled more as she gently kissed his forehead as she held him close to her body refusing to let go as she laid there with him happily in her arms

Akuren smiles softly, slowly lifting up his hands to grab onto her shirt and hold it. He holds on to it tightly making sure to not let go, to not be alone.

Akuren smiles softly, slowly lifting up his hands to grab onto her shirt and hold it. He holds on to it tightly making sure to not let go, to not be alone.

Thana glanced down at her child some more before she smiled and started to sing him a soft sweet luliby to get him to nap

(((( For those who see this, I'm moving all my characters who are in interactions that are dead. Only a few will still due to certain circumstances. )))) 

(((( For those who see this, I'm moving all my characters who are in interactions that are dead. Only a few will still due to certain circumstances. )))) 

((Are ours still okay? I'm literally in the process of making Skylar's post and I was waiting on you for Yukari.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman Ishida

The Head of the Ishida Family

Qf1D2jf.gif

Roman stood up and looked at Masahi. "You talk a big game. I'd like to see you put those words into action." Roman said as he stretched his arms and legs. "Say... How about we have our battle here?" He asked before jumping into the sky and diving towards Masahi with a lightning blade in hand.. 

"Why wait when what we want is right in our grasp?!  If things get to bad, we go to the Kamui dimension." He yelled, expecting Masahi to dodge the lightning blade, so he had a backup plsn just in case he did. "We won't make her worry either. I'll make sure of it. Kaori has done enough worrying for the both of us. She's damn near going to die from it."

Roman's last statement even made him worry. What if he and Masahi were... The reason she even experienced such harsh times. Death. Pain. Suffering. Worrying. Gah! He had to stop. He was in a battle now and letting his feelings for her wellbeing over take him in such a dangerous environment could get him killed. After this, he'd had to go see her. No excuses and nothing would be stopping him unless he died here at this moment from a slip up

#romanbackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/a/ae/Kamui_Dimension.png/revision/latest?cb=20151001035406); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}

#romantransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 1.00;
background-color: #000000;
margin: 3%;
color:#566573;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid black;}

View attachment 188802
Masahi Takamasa

~~The Kamui Ghost~~

Something about this situation felt rather backwards, after all, Masahi remembered always being the instigator of their fights when he and Roman were still on a team together. Even so, it appears that Roman had taken the mantle of the hot-headed one after all these years.  "Just because something is so close you can touch it doesn't mean you should." Masahi stated as he activated Kamui to slip through the bench in order to avoid Roman's attack.

"You use to be the level headed on you know. What happened in which I became more at ease than you. BakaRoman?" Taunted the man that came back from just being a mask to his ex-comrade before a wooden rod burst out from the wrist of his artificial arm. But the taunt was to test the waters, after all, some of that cool-headedness must remain, right? Then again, that's what the wood rod was for.

However, now was not time for thought. As such Masahi took a deep breath and got into a defensive stance, not bothering to take his Tengan out of the Kamui state, but not using the intangibility either. After all, this would be a test of both strength and skill. The Tengan would just mean he could react with his max reflexes.

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playfair+Display');
#masahibackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/a/ae/Kamui_Dimension.png/revision/latest?cb=20151001035406); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
font-size: 16px;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}

#masahitransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #121123;
margin: 3%;
color:#eccec9;
font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif;
font-size: 18px;
border: 1px solid blac

Celaena was almost entirely engrossed in the mall in front of her, with the look that Ansom couldn't help but study on her face. It really was unlike anything she had ever seen, but there was also some sense of fear her. She could sense that there had been some kind of nature in this area, but that was long ago, and now only urbanized buildings stood. Whatever happened to coexisting with nature. The smallest of frowns crossed her face, before she replaced it with a smile and glanced over at her new friend. She noticed the fussing with his sleeve, but didn't give it much thought. Perhaps it was something that he just did. "I see. So that means there are larger "malls" somewhere in this world... is this world covered in structures such as these "malls"? " She couldn't help but ask, wondering just how much of nature had been replaced by things like these. Her curiosity kept her interested, but her genetics kept her concerned.

Ansom gazed at Celaena out of the corner of his eye. She seemed intrigued by the building but perplexed as well. It was a common mixture of emotions for someone seeing something new for the first time. He could only guess that the effects were multiplied as the Fae hadn't seen anything like the building before. 

The Mayhemic God had read about Faes before....or he should say Fiona read to him about Fae. But, it had been quite some time since he heard lore about the beasts of nature. He did remember getting them mixed up with fairies and pixies but he eventually realized they were different.

Ansom was brought out of his thoughts by a single question asked by the girl. "Well....I wouldn't say that malls cover the world. They more so....dot the planet....in a lot of places." He nodded slightly. He definitely hadn't been to many different malls, but he doubted other parts of the world were actually covered in them. They were simply too massive-scale and budget inducing for companies to sprout them anywhere. 

Rosalie grinned up at him after he spoke and nodded "Yeah, It was pretty funny actually" she answered, kissing him on the cheek. "I now officially trust your choice in movies" she joked.

[SIZE= 26px]Zac Crimson Black[/SIZE]

Zac looked down at Rosalie, a smile plastered on his face before he breathed out a laugh, "Well, i don't mean to brag... But i am a good movie chooser" He said smugly.

(( @NeoClassical Do i owe you a reply or do you...? ))

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi soon lowered her hand and sat on the edge of the bed. No wonder her drive was acting up as well. Something way stronger too.

''Yeah...I'm sure that whatever you're thinking, is correct.''

...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi in surprise as she spoke to him, shortly before he smiled half-heartedly and looked away from her, replying to her as he did so♆...

Sorry~ I can't control it. I'd turn it off if I could~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Calm.

Himeragi.

Get out of bed.

@HimeragiSeiker

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
}

.kurohdesc{