• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Erica sneaked into the pool between classes and took off her clothes then she slowly walked into the water running her hands down the railing. She then closed her eyes once she reached the center of the pool thinking. @Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi nodded before she went to the fridge and got out a container of butter and placed it on the table. Shortly, she went to where all the silver ware was kept inside a drawer and flicked out a butter knife and placed it on top of the butter.

''And for your drinks?''

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

/monthly_2016_11/tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540_zpsxo1qumgg.GIF.50a9a3cc4cb0e8d86e95a7c932f4ea4c.GIF

...♆Kuroh thought for a few moments, trying to think of what type of drink he'd want. In truth, he'd be fine with a water, however seeing as he hadn't really had any carbonated drinks since before his training, he wondered if it'd taste any different. With a nod confirming his choice, Kuroh replied to Himeragi, his heart continuing to beat slightly faster at the sight of Himeragi♆...

A can of cola would be good~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Getting his breakfast.

Calm.

Himeragi.

Get some breakfast.

@HimeragiSeiker

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #0000B2;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#0000B2;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;

.kurohtable{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

Erica sneaked into the pool between classes and took off her clothes then she slowly walked into the water running her hands down the railing. She then closed her eyes once she reached the center of the pool thinking. @Roman

Around this time, Nai usually goes to the pool. It became a hobby. Swimming that is. He began to learn where he got it from. Top bad she was gone. No trace to find her. He instinctively pulled the door and it was open, but usually it's locked. "What the... It's usually locked around this time." He said, rubbing his chin. He walked inside and his eyes quickly fell on to a girl in the pool already. Seems she was the one who was here. "Hey. This place is usually locked. How'd you get in?" Nai called out to the girl. 

Around this time, Nai usually goes to the pool. It became a hobby. Swimming that is. He began to learn where he got it from. Top bad she was gone. No trace to find her. He instinctively pulled the door and it was open, but usually it's locked. "What the... It's usually locked around this time." He said, rubbing his chin. He walked inside and his eyes quickly fell on to a girl in the pool already. Seems she was the one who was here. "Hey. This place is usually locked. How'd you get in?" Nai called out to the girl. 

Erica opened her eyes, "And yet they put a lock on only a human CAN'T get through." Erica slowly turned around facing the strange man then she slowly started to walk toward the stairs and stopped staring at him, "There's no reason why we can't share the pool... Don't you agree? Come in with me... I don't bite." Erica opened her hand out to him smiling seductively.

Erica opened her eyes, "And yet they put a lock on only a human CAN'T get through." Erica slowly turned around facing the strange man then she slowly started to walk toward the stairs and stopped staring at him, "There's no reason why we can't share the pool... Don't you agree? Come in with me... I don't bite." Erica opened her hand out to him smiling seductively.

Nai sighed and hung his head in defeat, had hoping she'd leave. His purple bangs hung down over his eyes before he pushed them back up. "I guess you're right. I'm just used to it being empty in here is all." He said, walking towards the stairs. He then took the girl's hand, expecting this to be a formal handshake. 

Nai sighed and hung his head in defeat, had hoping she'd leave. His purple bangs hung down over his eyes before he pushed them back up. "I guess you're right. I'm just used to it being empty in here is all." He said, walking towards the stairs. He then took the girl's hand, expecting this to be a formal handshake. 

Erica smirked then pulled him in the pool and wrapped her arms around his neck, "So... What kind of monster are you?" Erica whispered in his ear and ran her hands down his chest giggling, "Or are you human?" Erica was waiting for him to blush and for him to notice that she was naked in the pool and now naked with him.

Erica smirked then pulled him in the pool and wrapped her arms around his neck, "So... What kind of monster are you?" Erica whispered in his ear and ran her hands down his chest giggling, "Or are you human?" Erica was waiting for him to blush and for him to notice that she was naked in the pool and now naked with him.

Nai looked at her with a blank face. He was used to this sort of thing now. "I'm a human, but my magic abilities are out of this world. Both metaphorically and literally." He said with a nod. "Now if it isnt too much to ask, I'd like to change." Nai added, though he wasn't embarrassed about his body and actually was pretty confident in his appearance. Then again, he has moral standards. 

Nai looked at her with a blank face. He was used to this sort of thing now. "I'm a human, but my magic abilities are out of this world. Both metaphorically and literally." He said with a nod. "Now if it isnt too much to ask, I'd like to change." Nai added, though he wasn't embarrassed about his body and actually was pretty confident in his appearance. Then again, he has moral standards. 

"Interesting... Let's test something out then." Erica looked in his eyes and started to use her compulsion ability. AKA Mind Control. She smirked and grabbed his hands, "Now... Lets have some fun in here together shall we? How bout we start off with something simple..." Erica put both hands on his chest, "Put your hands on my waist and hold me." Erica then kissed his lips for a long period of time.

"Interesting... Let's test something out then." Erica looked in his eyes and started to use her compulsion ability. AKA Mind Control. She smirked and grabbed his hands, "Now... Lets have some fun in here together shall we? How bout we start off with something simple..." Erica put both hands on his chest, "Put your hands on my waist and hold me." Erica then kissed his lips for a long period of time.

When she was talking, Nai had secretly been reading her mind. "Hmph." He simply said, knowing what she was planning. Knowing this was going to happen, Nai was able to go against the control, but at the same time his own mind was asking him why not. He sighed and did as he was told, placing his hands on the girl's hips. 

When she was talking, Nai had secretly been reading her mind. "Hmph." He simply said, knowing what she was planning. Knowing this was going to happen, Nai was able to go against the control, but at the same time his own mind was asking him why not. He sighed and did as he was told, placing his hands on the girl's hips. 

Erica let go smirking, "You really are a persistent human... Well guess what... I can do that too... But my way is more painful." Erica smirked and put her hands on the sides of his heads as she closed her eyes and went inside his mind digging deeper for information, "Now just what makes you so special!" Erica's mind had a block when it came to people trying to read her. Though they couldn't get any info from her all THEY would get was a BIG headache and maybe some permanent scaring for life, "Now this could've gone real smoothly... And painless... If only you DIDN'T go in my mind!" Erica made the pain MORE painful than ever, "You DON'T want to mess with me got it!?" All Nai got was maybe some flashes of her memories and a BIG headache. Erica stopped and let go of him panting heavily. Something held her back from ripping him to shreds. Her Humanity. She pushed him back against the pool wall and turned away from him, "What exactly did you get from my head... Nai? What have you seen...?"

Erica let go smirking, "You really are a persistent human... Well guess what... I can do that too... But my way is more painful." Erica smirked and put her hands on the sides of his heads as she closed her eyes and went inside his mind digging deeper for information, "Now just what makes you so special!" Erica's mind had a black when it came to people trying to read her. Though they couldn't get any info from her all THEY would get was a BIG headache and maybe some permanent scaring for life, "Now this could've gone real smoothly... And painless... If only you DIDN'T go in my mind!" Erica made the pain MORE painful than ever, "You DON'T want to mess with me got it!?" All Nai got was maybe some flashes of her memories and a BIG headache. Erica stopped and let go of him panting heavily. Something held her back from ripping him to shreds. Her Humanity.

"Relax." Nai said, holding his head. "If you weren't trying to control me maybe I wouldnt have." He said, slowly going to the edge of the pool. "And I'm no ordinary human. Get that into your head." He said, holding his head a little longer before the pain subsided due to a healing magic. "On the other hand, you must be into doing reckless stuff. Seeing what I saw in your head... I guess you're cool... I mean... I won't be going back into your mind any time soon again." He then used his magic to heat up the water. "Say... Why are you so touchy? You don't even know my name."

"Relax." Nai said, holding his head. "If you weren't trying to control me maybe I wouldnt have." He said, slowly going to the edge of the pool. "And I'm no ordinary human. Get that into your head." He said, holding his head a little longer before the pain subsided due to a healing magic. "On the other hand, you must be into doing reckless stuff. Seeing what I saw in your head... I guess you're cool... I mean... I won't be going back into your mind any time soon again." He then used his magic to heat up the water. "Say... Why are you so touchy? You don't even know my name."

"Your not doing it ever again... And you don't know the first thing about me... And I got all the info from that stupid head of yours too." Erica was getting hungry and that took alot of energy out of her. In a second she was in front of Nai's face, "If you saw what I really was... And what Im MEANT to do... You would be running for the hills... I can't get my happy ending... I wasn't made for that." Erica pinned his wrists to the wall and put her mouth to his neck as dark black veins creeped up her eyes and they went fully black, "TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Your not doing it ever again... And you don't know the first thing about me... And I got all the info from that stupid head of yours too." Erica was getting hungry and that took alot of energy out of her. In a second she was in front of Nai's face, "If you saw what I really was... And what Im MEANT to do... You would be running for the hills... I can't get my happy ending... I wasn't made for that." Erica pinned his wrists to the wall and put her mouth to his neck as dark black veins creeped up her eyes and they went fully black, "TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!"

Nai chuckled as he was pinned to the wall. For some reason he wasn't scared. Using his magic again, Nai teleported behind Erica. "I saw... You. You were created. At least I think. It was blurry... But I saw you like I said before. If you want to know more, I'll happily tell you." He said, making his clothes appesr on his body as he floated. "Or would you rather I stay out of your head for good and we start over?"

Nai chuckled as he was pinned to the wall. For some reason he wasn't scared. Using his magic again, Nai teleported behind Erica. "I saw... You. You were created. At least I think. It was blurry... But I saw you like I said before. If you want to know more, I'll happily tell you." He said, making his clothes appesr on his body as he floated. "Or would you rather I stay out of your head for good and we start over?"

"Did you see what they looked like? Or what they called themselfs? And do me a favor and look away." Erica could regain her energy but only if she was in her true form and she couldn't let anyone see her in it. Especially this Nai boy he already knew too much. Erica's face returned to normal as she went behind Nai and kisses his back, "Please... I don't want to hurt you." Erica knew that if she transformed then she could risk letting that part of her free, or she could drink his blood, but either way she was growing weak and that was not good, "And what part of stay out don't you understand?!"

"Did you see what they looked like? Or what they called themselfs? And do me a favor and look away." Erica could regain her energy but only if she was in hertrue form and she couldn't let anyone see her in it. Especially this Nai boy he already knew too much. Erica's face returned to normal as she went behind Nai and kisses his back, "Please." 

"For what? I know what your true self looks like. In my opinion, it's an eye catcher." Nai joked. Nai watched as Erica went behind his back and when she kissed him, he smirked. "I must have went into memories you forcefully locked away if you don't remember it. Lets see... How about this: you follow my exact orders and I tell you what you want. I need to know that we won't be at one another's throat after this... And we'd probably be better working together than anything. What do you say?"

"For what? I know what your true self looks like. In my opinion, it's an eye catcher." Nai joked. Nai watched as Erica went behind his back and when she kissed him, he smirked. "I must have went into memories you forcefully locked away if you don't remember it. Lets see... How about this: you follow my exact orders and I tell you what you want. I need to know that we won't be at one another's throat after this... And we'd probably be better working together than anything. What do you say?"

"You don't get it... She is very bad news... And they are already so close and I didn't lock away anything." Erica closed her eyes as she slowly changed into her demon form as the tattoo on her thigh dissapears and her voice changes, "Are you always this cocky?" Erica slowly walks around him and examines him, "Now tell me... Are you going to keep us a secret? Or turn us in? I wanted to meet you for myself... Why don't you take off those clothes of yours? It's going to get very hot in this pool... Steaming actually." The water around Erica was bubbling and scorching hot as well as her skin. Ericaa could control her body tempature in BOTH forms but in her true form she always loved being near hot things.

"You don't get it... She is very bad news... And they are already so close and I didn't lock away anything." Erica closed her eyes as she slowly changed into her demon form as the tattoo on her thigh dissapears and her voice changes, "Are you always this cocky?" Erica slowly walks around him and examines him, "Now tell me... Are you going to keep us a secret? Or turn us in? I wanted to meet you for myself... Why don't you take off those clothes of yours? It's going to get very hot in this pool... Steaming actually." The water around Erica was bubbling and scorching hot as well as her skin. Ericaa could control her body tempature in BOTH forms but in her true form she always loved being near hot things.

Nai didn't listen to Erica's warning. He watched as she transformed and when she did, he floated towards her. He was face-to-face with her. "I am. I was rather gentle in the past until reality bitch slapped me." He chuckled and used his ice magic to make the room steamy. "Turn you in? I wouldn't be able to have fun. I would rather you stick around, so how about WE get you some sweet revenge?" He asked, putting his arm around Erica. "It'll be... How should I put this... Worth it? What do ya say?"

Nai didn't listen to Erica's warning. He watched as she transformed and when she did, he floated towards her. He was face-to-face with her. "I am. I was rather gentle in the past until reality bitch slapped me." He chuckled and used his ice magic to make the room steamy. "Turn you in? I wouldn't be able to have fun. I would rather you stick around, so how about WE get you some sweet revenge?" He asked, putting his arm around Erica. "It'll be... How should I put this... Worth it? What do ya say?"

Erica smirkes kissing his cheek, "We'll meet again... Sometime." Erica then smiled and kissed his lips with passion as she slowly changed back to her vampire form with the tattoo back on her thigh. She let go and starred at him, "Why did you do that... The plan is for me to stay AWAY from them not go running back to them... If I go back to them they will either shut me down or torture me forever." Erica walked to the stairs and hang on to the railing, "I can handle myself... And what "Fun" are you planning with us? What do you have against OUR people who made us? Whats in it for you?"

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

/monthly_2016_11/tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540_zpsxo1qumgg.GIF.50a9a3cc4cb0e8d86e95a7c932f4ea4c.GIF

...♆Kuroh thought for a few moments, trying to think of what type of drink he'd want. In truth, he'd be fine with a water, however seeing as he hadn't really had any carbonated drinks since before his training, he wondered if it'd taste any different. With a nod confirming his choice, Kuroh replied to Himeragi, his heart continuing to beat slightly faster at the sight of Himeragi♆...

A can of cola would be good~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Getting his breakfast.

Calm.

Himeragi.

Get some breakfast.

@HimeragiSeiker

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi tilted her head a bit and giggled lightly. Since it was morning, it was like a kid asking for some candy in the morning. She leaned on one leg and placed a hand on her hip before she smirked at Kuroh raising an eye brow as she spoke.

''Soda already? Isn't it a bit too early for that?''

Erica smirkes kissing his cheek, "We'll meet again... Sometime." Erica then smiled and kissed his lips with passion as she slowly changed back to her vampire form with the tattoo back on her thigh. She let go and starred at him, "Why did you do that... The plan is for me to stay AWAY from them not go running back to them... If I go back to them they will either shut me down or torture me forever." Erica walked to the stairs and hang on to the railing, "I can handle myself... And what "Fun" are you planning with us? What do you have against OUR people who made us? Whats in it for you?"

"Trust me. That version of you will definetly be the one to help me end these guys." Nai said as he cleared the room of steam. He took his phone out of his pocket and began scrolling down his notifications to see if anything new happened before Erica started nagging him. "Fun? Oh well you see, we all know what kind of fun I mean." He said with a wink. "Kicking their asses will be fun! And I benefit from this because I will be helping take down some ass hats. Plus, at one point, scientists had done harm to my family. I'd like to see them suffer as they made my own suffer."

"Trust me. That version of you will definetly be the one to help me end these guys." Nai said as he cleared the room of steam. He took his phone out of his pocket and began scrolling down his notifications to see if anything new happened before Erica started nagging him. "Fun? Oh well you see, we all know what kind of fun I mean." He said with a wink. "Kicking their asses will be fun! And I benefit from this because I will be helping take down some ass hats. Plus, at one point, scientists had done harm to my family. I'd like to see them suffer as they made my own suffer."

"That will draw attention to me... So no... I won't... And I won't let you have her do your dirty work for you." Erica walked up the steps as she was dripping water down from her hair and body. She then grabs her towel and wraps herself in it drying off, 'I can help you feel again though... Having emotions don't make you weak only stronger' "Thats something she will never understand." Erica was mumbling to herself then she looked over to Nai, "Can I stay with you?"

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi tilted her head a bit and giggled lightly. Since it was morning, it was like a kid asking for some candy in the morning. She leaned on one leg and placed a hand on her hip before she smirked at Kuroh raising an eye brow as she spoke.

''Soda already? Isn't it a bit too early for that?''

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he continued to watch Himeragi, his smile remaining as he replied in a joking tone♆...

It's never too early for some good ol' soda~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Getting his breakfast.

Calm.

Himeragi.

Get some breakfast.

@HimeragiSeiker

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

/monthly_2016_10/5807b31e35fff_KenjiHeader.png.7ec9676a893957dad713d42a0d590198.png

...ΨKenji smiled uncontrollably at Lumina's reply as his cheeks slowly flared red. No matter how many times he'd heard Lumina say those words, they'd still affect him like it was his first time hearing them. It was funny, Kenji used to study the races that resided within The Existence, but the one he'd spent the most time on was the Phoenix. With him being the Sanctum of Heat, and the Phoenixes literally embodying fire, it was only natural that there'd be an enticing attraction between them. He'd never thought that his pair would be one of them, though. It truly made Kenji feel like it was fated to be, their love that is. The first time Kenji and Lumina met, oh he'd never forget that. It was perhaps even further back than Rome. Of course, Kenji always loved to be near Lumina. There'd been a lot of times where Lumina rose from the ashes, sometimes literally, and Kenji would feel her presence once more. Each time it happened, Kenji dropped everything he was doing and quickly rushed to his pair, sometimes over continents. This time had been different, as the most recent time she'd been resurrected, she'd had no memories of her past lives, of their past life. In a way, he didn't know how to react, as those millennia of relationship development was just gone. Blown away into the wind. He hadn't met Lumina in her current life yet, but he could sense the large gap in her memory. He didn't let that slow him, though. As when he was attending his brother's wedding, he was seated next to a beautiful phoenix, who had the same name as his pair, and the same heat radiating her body. It was then that the pair bond reactivated within him and extended a hand to Lumina's. Wasting no time at all, he introduced himself, and with that, their relationship began anew. They continued walking down the sidewalk with Kenji's smile fixed to his face. Before long, the restaurant that he'd booked was only a few meters infront of them. Stopping just at the door, Kenji looked over to his pair and spoke, his free hand reaching for the door handle and tugging on it, revealing the interior of the restaurantΨ...

We're here~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Restaurant Entrance.

Standing with Lumina.

Happy.

Lumina.

Go on a date with his pair.

@Lumina

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Handlee';

.kenjipostimage{
border: solid 3px #008080;

#kenjititle{

#postboxkenji{
background-image:url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/White-Gradient-Squares-Seamless-Patterns-For-Website-Backgrounds.jpg');
}

.kenjidesc{
color:#008080;
font-family: 'Handlee', cursive;}

.kenjispeech{

.kenjitable{ width:100%;

button.kenjiaccordion {

tumblr_inline_molac8BXPm1qz4rgp.gif

LUMINA

Years ago, it was during a life of Lumina's where she was normal. No murderous, fiery intent. Nothing but a normal girl. Reborn at the age of 18, like the current Lumina. It was during the time that her parent's had her locked away in fear of what her unpredictable life might bring. This one life in particular they had made a special exception, as it was the most normal life Lumina had been reborn into in such a long time. Especially considering the state of the girl, having woken up in a place she didn't recognize, in a jail cell surrounded by strangers who only looked at her with fear and disgust. Her parent's rule as King and Queen of this particular group of Phoenixes ruled with an iron, yet just fist. So, they thought that letting Lumina out and letting her experience a life might do some good. Perhaps if they treated this life kindly than they had the last few, then maybe she'd continue to be reborn as peaceful lives. The fact that she retained no memories of prior lives helped with this transition, as Lumina knew nothing other than waking up inside a secure prison cell.

Confused and scared, the phoenix was much more timid than her family and the rest of the phoenixes expected. For the last ten or twenty lives, it was nothing but a constant fight to keep the world from her wrath. Sometimes it meant killing her as soon as she revived. But not this time. She actually seemed... normal? Of course, her family was hesitant to let her out at all. But, they decided to take a chance, relieved to finally have a break for once. In total, this was perhaps her thirtieth life within the span of a few years, so everyone was glad to finally have a break for once. But even though she was allowed to have freedom, it was not without heavy surveillance. One misstep in the direction that her previous lives had taken would mean immediate termination, on sight if necessary. But that never came, and she lived a long, happy life.

That was the life she first met Kenji.

It was the first adult life that Lumina was sane enough to meet someone on what would be considered normal terms. She had been reborn as an adult, with no memories just like all the previous times, and was at the age and mental/body state to where the pair bond could initially be activated. Of course, Lumina had no idea of what this would mean for the future of Kenji and herself, but she knew that some part of her life that seemed to always have been missing. The part of herself that seemed to fall back in place when they met on accident in the market in Rome, which her family had ordered her to live to see if a change in scenery might prolong a series of peaceful lives. The way his eyes seemed to look straight into her, the way his heat seemed to mend perfectly with her own. The way his hair matched the hue of her feathers. Now, she could get a chance to talk to him she was whisked away by her escorts back to the estate that her parents had set up for them. Her brother was set to meet with her today, so it was imperative that they return home with the things she had wanted to purchase for him. But the sight of the redheaded boy never left her mind. His face was burned into her memory as hot as her own fire. Her thoughts were consumed with the desire to see him and meet the boy officially face to face.

Imagine her surprise when the boy showed up in the garden the next day. The way he looked at her from the other side the gate, it was like he somehow just knew where she was, without actually knowing, like something had drawn him to her. A few moments were spent just staring at him, and just as she was about to approach to speak the guards came out and ordered him to leave, despite her protests. But this meeting proved that there was something special about him, something that was making her drawn to him. She plotted to sneak out the next day, and followed through with a plan. She felt compelled to go back to the market where she first laid eyes on him, and to her fortune he was there, with a soft smile that hinted that he knew she was coming, regardless if they did or not. The way his name fell of her tongue was sweeter than any honey she would ever taste. They spent the rest of the afternoon talking before she heard the sounds of the guards searching through the market for her. With a hesitant smile, she bid her goodbyes, promising that she would see him again. And thus began her first life with Kenji, growing old with him in a peaceful life.

Sadly, her next life was not so peaceful.

These were memories long locked away, fighting to come to the surface. Millennia of memories were making their way back to Lumina's mind, though the process was a slow one. She hadn't even made it to the life before the current one. And besides, she was more concerned about the current one anyways, as they had just made it to the restaurant. Lumina looked up at the outside decor of the building, noting how fancy the place was. She turned her head and smiled up at him, the slightest blush on her face. "This is a really nice restaurant~ You really went all out, didn't you, Kenji?~"

"That will draw attention to me... So no... I won't... And I won't let you have her do your dirty work for you." Erica walked up the steps as she was dripping water down from her hair and body. She then grabs her towel and wraps herself in it drying off, 'I can help you feel again though... Having emotions don't make you weak only stronger' "Thats something she will never understand." Erica was mumbling to herself then she looked over to Nai, "Can I stay with you?"

"Dirty work? Its not work. Its assistance." Nai grumbled as he landed beside Erica. "I don't know. Can you?" He asked, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't mind. I would have said no, but since I live alone its okay with me." He added. "I'll sleep on a futon. You can take my bed I guess." Nai told Erica as he walked towards the door to exit the room. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back