• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"I feel betrayed. Lied to." Nai said, pushing Erica away. "That relationship was everything a guy could have wanted. Perfect almost until some other guy showed up. I'm not the same person I was before anyways. So, how about I make you... You again. Before you became the one person I didn't want to see again."

(((( Not the best idea to be that person he was with before. He isn't very fond of her at all.  ))))

((Is there anyone in this guys life that he actually loves? And they love him back?))

"You don't know her side of the story... You forget that I see everything through her eyes in her memries that are implanted in my brain... And I don't know if I can change back... Something's blocking it... Im sorry." Erica smiled at him, "Just let me make it up to you." Erica grabbed his hand and walked to his bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Is there anyone in this guys life that he actually loves? And they love him back?))

"You don't know her side of the story... You forget that I see everything through her eyes in her memries that are implanted in my brain... And I don't know if I can change back... Something's blocking it... Im sorry." Erica smiled at him, "Just let me make it up to you." Erica grabbed his hand and walked to his bathroom.

(((( Not romantically. )))) 

Nai pulled his hand away and frowned. "Ironically, I don't care. If you were sorry, you would have said it before. Besides, why should I trust you anyways? Erica was the person I brought here, not you." He said, leaning against the wall.

(((( Not romantically. )))) 

Nai pulled his hand away and frowned. "Ironically, I don't care. If you were sorry, you would have said it before. Besides, why should I trust you anyways? Erica was the person I brought here, not you." He said, leaning against the wall.

((Seriously?! With all the girlfriends hes had))

Erica stopped then looked back at him, "Nai its still me." Erica tilted her head, "I promise... Just let me in." Erica layed her head on his chest, 'I feel like half of her is in me... What the hell did they do to me?' Erica's tattoo on her thigh appeared bck on her thigh again and glowing. Then she satback down on the bed and felt a burning sensation. She groaned in pain as she took off her jeans, "Crap." She mumbled lightly under her breath then she slowly started to change back to her vampire look then once she finally changed back to normal her tatoo stopped glowing then glared at Nai, "Happy?"

Hyou listened to every word, Skylar said. She was truly interesting in his opinion. He wasn't the best when it came to this sort of thinking, and rarely understood this stuff at all, but when Skylar told him what was on her mind as they looked at these flowers, and the rest of the garden, it made sense. He himself was realizing how important all of what she said is. Hyourinmaru had a family now, maybe not blood related, but they took care of him and he was even trusted with watching over someone from time to time. That only made him happy, but something else was lingering on his mind. The idea of love itself. Maybe it was Skylar. Hyou didn't deny the thought this time. He actually allowed his feelings in this time. He... Loved Skylar. 

Hyou stared back into Skylar's gaze. As she finished speaking, he looked at her blushing face. He held up his hand and began speaking himself, "I too cherish life. This most likely isn't my second nor first. But... I can say it's the first time in a long time that I've experienced love. Not just the love of a family, but the love of an individual I want to be with. Skylar, what I'm saying is, I... Love you. I was hoping that you could be a part of my life, not just as a friend anymore." That very moment he knew he should have thought about his word choice. He sounded like an idiot. In his own opinion at least. 

tumblr_lxry6aXQ9u1qde3eto1_500.gif

SKYLAR AINSWORTH

Skylar could do nothing but stare at Hyou as he spoke, his words ringing in her mind as if they were the only words that she had ever heard. He... loved her? The thought that he loved her seemed to come out of nowhere... but did it really? He hadn't left her side since she had been admitted, going above and beyond to make sure that she felt taken care of. Now that she mentioned it, she had caught him looking at her with an expression she didn't recognize a few times. It was the kind of look you'd give something that was precious, something that you deeply cared for, something that you... loved. Hyou would always look away after she noticed his staring, and every time it caused her to smile. Now, staring at the dragon in the hospital garden, it all started to make sense. Now, the question was, how did she feel about all of it?

To hear someone say that they love you is a pretty heavy thing to hear. Love is such an important, yet fragile feeling, so how she answered was important. The first thing she had to ask herself: Did she love him back? This was a hard question to answer. What even was love? How would someone know they're in love? Was it something you just know when you look at someone? Was it that simple, or something you actively had to work and fight for? As Skylar's eyes stayed glued to Hyou's, it seemed like something started growing within her, something deep inside that she hadn't even realized was there. The more she looked at him, the more she began to realize her own feelings. How even on the rough days when she hated her body and broke down and wanted nothing more than to end it all, he was there making sure she was okay. How his touch was the only thing that could get her to calm down during her breakdowns. How warm he felt despite the kind of dragon he was. How his smile and his laugh sparked a sense of warmth and connection within her that she had never felt before. This spark was still young, and could easily be extinguished if she ignored it or put it out. But it would stay alive as long as she fought for it to stay alive. It was within these moments spent in the garden that Skylar, too, was realizing her own feelings.

In the moment, Skylar was so focused on Hyou in front of her that she didn't notice anything else. She didn't notice that the sky had grown grayer with clouds and rain was beginning to come down, and was only coming down harder the longer time went down and completely soaking the both of them. She didn't notice how her hands were clasped against her chest, both in a protective and vulnerable stance. She didn't notice the tears welling up in her eyes. All she noticed right now was Hyou, and it was all she cared to notice right now. 

"I love you, Hyouinmaru."

((Seriously?! With all the girlfriends hes had))

Erica stopped then looked back at him, "Nai its still me." Erica tilted her head, "I promise... Just let me in." Erica layed her head on his chest, 'I feel like half of her is in me... What the hell did they do to me?' Erica's tattoo on her thigh appeared bck on her thigh again and glowing. Then she satback down on the bed and felt a burning sensation. She groaned in pain as she took off her jeans, "Crap." She mumbled lightly under her breath then she slowly started to change back to her vampire look then once she finally changed back to normal her tatoo stopped glowing then glared at Nai, "Happy?

(((( He only had one. You must be thinking of a different character. ))))

"Very happy." Nai said, walking away from Erica. "Don't ever do that again. That girl... She's not dead to me. But she's not someone I care for anymore. Forget about her or forget about it. I don't care. What matters is that we are here and I don't want her to make an appearance. Never. Again. Just you."

(((( He only had one. You must be thinking of a different character. ))))

"Very happy." Nai said, walking away from Erica. "Don't ever do that again. That girl... She's not dead to me. But she's not someone I care for anymore. Forget about her or forget about it. I don't care. What matters is that we are here and I don't want her to make an appearance. Never. Again. Just you."

((Will you ever mention this one? And blurred is like super speeding.))

Erica quickly got up and appeared in front of Nai and held her hand out in front of him, "That means you still feel at least alittle love for her... But I'll drop it... Now let's go... love." Erica grabbed his shirt then blurred to the bathroom smilling, "Do you have apool here cuz if not... Then I have a plan B in order for you to relax."

tumblr_lxry6aXQ9u1qde3eto1_500.gif

SKYLAR AINSWORTH

Skylar could do nothing but stare at Hyou as he spoke, his words ringing in her mind as if they were the only words that she had ever heard. He... loved her? The thought that he loved her seemed to come out of nowhere... but did it really? He hadn't left her side since she had been admitted, going above and beyond to make sure that she felt taken care of. Now that she mentioned it, she had caught him looking at her with an expression she didn't recognize a few times. It was the kind of look you'd give something that was precious, something that you deeply cared for, something that you... loved. Hyou would always look away after she noticed his staring, and every time it caused her to smile. Now, staring at the dragon in the hospital garden, it all started to make sense. Now, the question was, how did she feel about all of it?

To hear someone say that they love you is a pretty heavy thing to hear. Love is such an important, yet fragile feeling, so how she answered was important. The first thing she had to ask herself: Did she love him back? This was a hard question to answer. What even was love? How would someone know they're in love? Was it something you just know when you look at someone? Was it that simple, or something you actively had to work and fight for? As Skylar's eyes stayed glued to Hyou's, it seemed like something started growing within her, something deep inside that she hadn't even realized was there. The more she looked at him, the more she began to realize her own feelings. How even on the rough days when she hated her body and broke down and wanted nothing more than to end it all, he was there making sure she was okay. How his touch was the only thing that could get her to calm down during her breakdowns. How warm he felt despite the kind of dragon he was. How his smile and his laugh sparked a sense of warmth and connection within her that she had never felt before. This spark was still young, and could easily be extinguished if she ignored it or put it out. But it would stay alive as long as she fought for it to stay alive. It was within these moments spent in the garden that Skylar, too, was realizing her own feelings.

In the moment, Skylar was so focused on Hyou in front of her that she didn't notice anything else. She didn't notice that the sky had grown grayer with clouds and rain was beginning to come down, and was only coming down harder the longer time went down and completely soaking the both of them. She didn't notice how her hands were clasped against her chest, both in a protective and vulnerable stance. She didn't notice the tears welling up in her eyes. All she noticed right now was Hyou, and it was all she cared to notice right now. 

"I love you, Hyouinmaru."

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Hyou had taken his headband out of his pocket, putting it on as the rain fell. He was happy. Today was the start of something great. A relationship. He stood where he was for a while. Taking in the words Skylar just said. 

"I love you, Hyourinmaru."

A smile made its way to his lips. He got his true feelings out and she shared those feelings with him. Whatever she loved about him, he was happy he had it, because she was everything to him now and even before. He simply cared too much. All the caring paid off. He was finally happy. Hyou took some steps closer to Skylar and leaned in close to her face. His smile soft. He wasn't embarrassed to be this close to her anymore, it felt like he should be this close. Placing his hands on her own, and soon gently placing them in a cupping fashion on the sides of her head. 

"I love you too, Skylar."

Those were the last words that escaped his lips before he kissed her. The very fact he could do this was nice. Being able to finally tell her the truth. Be happy and stay by her side just as he was hoping she could stay by his. He was going to remember this day forever. Why wouldn't he? 

((Will you ever mention this one? And blurred is like super speeding.))

Erica quickly got up and appeared in front of Nai and held her hand out in front of him, "That means you still feel at least alittle love for her... But I'll drop it... Now let's go... love." Erica grabbed his shirt then blurred to the bathroom smilling, "Do you have apool here cuz if not... Then I have a plan B in order for you to relax."

(((( The character or the girl? ))))

Nai didn't look up at Erica the entire time. He kept his head down, staring at his phone screen. "There is a pool, but I'm not using it. It's shared with those who live in the complex, and I rarely see them clean it." He replied as he leaned against the wall. "In other words; no." Nai added as he tapped away on his phone. 

(((( The character or the girl? ))))

Nai didn't look up at Erica the entire time. He kept his head down, staring at his phone screen. "There is a pool, but I'm not using it. It's shared with those who live in the complex, and I rarely see them clean it." He replied as he leaned against the wall. "In other words; no." Nai added as he tapped away on his phone. 

"You really need to stop holding this against me... And for gods sake look at me!" Erica grabbed his phone and threw it down the hall, "Seriously... Your gonna end up being so uptight that Im gonna have to get you drunk... And I can't even get drunk."

"You really need to stop holding this against me... And for gods sake look at me!" Erica grabbed his phone and threw it down the hall, "Seriously... Your gonna end up being so uptight that Im gonna have to get you drunk... And I can't even get drunk."

(((( Maybe, he will mention her in the. Maybe... Nai could probably tell her. )))) 

Nai groaned and looked at Erica. "Okay you have my attention. What is it that you want?" He asked in a curious tone. "With all that just happened, I don't know what to think. My mind is boggled and I'm tense... So what? What sre we going to do?"

(((( Maybe, he will mention her in the. Maybe... Nai could probably tell her. )))) 

Nai groaned and looked at Erica. "Okay you have my attention. What is it that you want?" He asked in a curious tone. "With all that just happened, I don't know what to think. My mind is boggled and I'm tense... So what? What sre we going to do?"

((Ok.))

"Well maybe take a warm bath... And I can help you be less tense... Just take off your clothes and hop in the tub." Erica turns on the warm water and waits for the bathtub to fill up, "I won't look if you don't." Erica smiles then takes off her tank top turning around to face the tub. Erica strips down fully naked and puts on a bathroom robe.

((Ok.))

"Well maybe take a warm bath... And I can help you be less tense... Just take off your clothes and hop in the tub." Erica turns on the warm water and waits for the bathtub to fill up, "I won't look if you don't." Erica smiles then takes off her tank top turning around to face the tub. Erica strips down fully naked and puts on a bathroom robe.

"Whatever you say. You obviously seem to be better than me at relaxing." Nai said as he turned around, not facing Erica. He used his powers to change into nothing but a towel. "Whenever you are ready, just say so." He said, putting his hands on his head. 

"Whatever you say. You obviously seem to be better than me at relaxing." Nai said as he turned around, not facing Erica. He used his powers to change into nothing but a towel. "Whenever you are ready, just say so." He said, putting his hands on his head. 

"Im honored." Erica turned off the water then emiled, "You go first." Erica closed her eyes to avoid looking at Nai's body since she gets easily distracted. Once Nai got in Erica took off her robe then got in the tub with him. She layed her back against Nai's chest and snuggles up in his arms.

"Im honored." Erica turned off the water then emiled, "You go first." Erica closed her eyes to avoid looking at Nai's body since she gets easily distracted. Once Nai got in Erica took off her robe then got in the tub with him. She layed her back against Nai's chest and snuggles up in his arms.

Nai tilted his head as Erica cuddled up against him. "Is this what you call relaxing? Cuddling up with me in a bathtub?" He asked with a quiet chuckle. It seemed he wss cheering up a little, but at the same time you could he still wasn't so happy. "I mean... It sort of is..."

Nai tilted his head as Erica cuddled up against him. "Is this what you call relaxing? Cuddling up with me in a bathtub?" He asked with a quiet chuckle. It seemed he wss cheering up a little, but at the same time you could he still wasn't so happy. "I mean... It sort of is..."

"No... Actually this was.' Erica sat up then turned to face him. She wrapped her arms around his neck then started to kiss his lips. She then started to kiss his neck then her face changed again and she heard Nai's heart beat loudly, 'Control it.'

Last edited by a moderator:
"No... Actually this was.' Erica sat up then turned to face him. She wrapped her arms around his neck then started to kiss his lips. She then started to kiss his neck then her face changed again and she heard Nai's heart beat loudly, 'Control it...'

When Erica began kissing his neck, he grinned. "I know what you are." He said. "Maybe it'd be best if we don't... If you're afraid you might use me as a food source." He said with a sigh. "I wouldn't be surprised if you did. I mean... Look at me." Nai joked. 

When Erica began kissing his neck, he grinned. "I know what you are." He said. "Maybe it'd be best if we don't... If you're afraid you might use me as a food source." He said with a sigh. "I wouldn't be surprised if you did. I mean... Look at me." Nai joked. 

"I don't know what your talking about... And I thought we agreed on not going ineach othershead no more? And if it were true... Then maybe if you wouldn't mind to lend some..." Erica digged her nails into his chest, "And you need to stop with the jokes... This isn't something to joke about... I could kill you." Erica whispered in his ear, "And maybe that's not all I want to use you for."

"I don't know what your talking about... And I thought we agreed on not going ineach othershead no more? And if it were true... Then maybe if you wouldn't mind to lend some..." Erica digged her nails into his chest, "And you need to stop with the jokes... This isn't something to joke about... I could kill you." Erica whispered in his ear, "And maybe that's not all I want to use you for."

"I wasn't in your head. I learned this from the last time." Nai said, leaninh back against the tub. He looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath. "You're right. You could kill me, so I'm not gonna let you drink from me." He said, putting his arm around Erica and leaning back up. "If you wouldn't only use me for blood what else would you use me for?" He asked.

"I wasn't in your head. I learned this from the last time." Nai said, leaninh back against the tub. He looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath. "You're right. You could kill me, so I'm not gonna let you drink from me." He said, putting his arm around Erica and leaning back up. "If you wouldn't only use me for blood what else would you use me for?" He asked.

"God your so stupid!" Erica looked down then closed her eyes and took deep breathes, "Ive controlled it before... And I... I care about you." Erica moved her hands away, "Im sorry... For hurting you... And it'll go away if I take a little." Erica layed her head on his neck.

"God your so stupid!" Erica looked down then closed her eyes and took deep breathes, "Ive controlled it before... And I... I care about you." Erica moved her hands away, "Im sorry... For hurting you... And it'll go away if I take a little." Erica layed her head on his neck.

Nai groaned, "One time. I don't want you to depend on me for blood all the time, so just this once and maybe again in the future." He told her. "But not everyday or every week... Understand? I'll allow it this time, but I'll most likely decline in the future. "

Nai groaned, "One time. I don't want you to depend on me for blood all the time, so just this once and maybe again in the future." He told her. "But not everyday or every week... Understand? I'll allow it this time, but I'll most likely decline in the future. "

"Im not planning on it you idiot." Erica mumbled then bit his neck and started to drink his blood. After a couple minutes Erica stopped and let go of his neck. She licked his neck and the wound heals panting heavily. Her face then goes back to normal and she stares at him, "I want you to promise me that if I ever loose control... Or if that demon part of me does something... You have to stop us... Please?"

"Im not planning on it you idiot." Erica mumbled then bit his neck and started to drink his blood. After a couple minutes Erica stopped and let go of his neck. She licked his neck and the wound heals panting heavily. Her face then goes back to normal and she stares at him, "I want you to promise me that if I ever loose control... Or if that demon part of me does something... You have to stop us... Please?"

Nai grit his teeth a little as he got used to the pinching sensation he felt as Erica drunk his blood. When it was over and she healed the wound, he took a deep breath and exhaled quietly. He ran his hand through his hair before hearing Erica's voice. "hm... I think that side of you has taken a liking to me. If she ever does show up again, I'll see what I csn do. "

Nai grit his teeth a little as he got used to the pinching sensation he felt as Erica drunk his blood. When it was over and she healed the wound, he took a deep breath and exhaled quietly. He ran his hand through his hair before hearing Erica's voice. "hm... I think that side of you has taken a liking to me. If she ever does show up again, I'll see what I csn do. "

"I can garrentee you that she dosen't care about you like I do... She will just use you and make you her slave... Like a dog... And when shes bored with you she will end you and I CAN'T let that happen." Erica kisses his lips then looks down at his chest and licks where she dug her nails into his chest as they also heal slowly and close up, "There."

"I can garrentee you that she dosen't care about you like I do... She will just use you and make you her slave... Like a dog... And when shes bored with you she will end you and I CAN'T let that happen." Erica kisses his lips then looks down at his chest and licks where she dug her nails into his chest as they also heal slowly and close up, "There."

"When you put it that way, maybe I should just lock her in space next time she appears. I would use my strongest spell, but it'd kill you... And me too. I don't think there is a way for me to do it without death being the consequence either. " Nai said as dhe licked his wounds again. This time it caused him to blush a little. "You didn't have to..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back