• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hakuru was about to say something until she heard instrument's and he started singing. She looked at him and just stared at him, "You did not just sing what I think you did" she said.

Everest looked at her and smirked, "I dont know, whatever did I sing? I mean it just comes naturally to me considering how I'm litterally a living song. Why did you hear something you liked?"

/monthly_2016_10/5807b319c876a_HaruoHeader.png.de8c0d66fcf7750281d62b59394b41f6.png

...≭Haruo sighed once more and looked around, as if trying to think of something to do. Coming to the same conclusion he had before, he replied, shortly before a smile formed on his face≭...

You could just go home? I don't really need a maid, I only accepted the bet because I thought it'd be fun to annoy you at school, and now that school is over, there's nothing that I can possibly do with you. I mainly wanna go home and rest anyway, and even if my father allowed you into the estate, your powers would be negated and your weapons would experience jams every time you went to fire them, which would probably hinder your plans by a lot. 

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh's eyes slowly lifted to reveal his icy-blue irises, signifying his awakening from the sleep. Releasing a small yawn, Kuroh spoke to Himeragi and smiled♆...

Good morning~ 

/monthly_2016_10/5807b31e35fff_KenjiHeader.png.7ec9676a893957dad713d42a0d590198.png

...ΨKenji continue to laugh nervously as Lumina spoke to him, prompting him to reply as he shifted his gaze to his left, away from his pair in even more embarrassment. He then continued to talk as they left took a left and began walking towards the restaurant. If memory served him, he'd made arrangements in the restaurant not too far away from the movies, and so, getting there was going to be relatively easy in terms of locating the establishment. He'd never really been on a date before, if that wasn't obvious, at least, not with this incarnation of his pair. Prior to ‘The Event’, as Kenji called it, he would regularly visit Lumina and go on dates, however those dates were vastly different, as the last time and location they were previously publicly engaged was Florence in 1538 AD, during the renaissance. Kenji found it fitting at the time, as the capital was seen as the most romantic location on Earth, and in most regards, is still called just that. The dates that they'd embark on would include journeys in a gondola along the intertwining rivers of the capital at night, along with the spectation of the numerous festivals that occasionally occurred. Comparing those days to the current, the art of dating, as his mother had called it, had changed drastically. Festivals hardly rolled around per year, and boat journeys weren't as common as they once were, this caused Kenji to be confused on how to perform romantic gestures that wasn't outdated. The young Sanctum had never been one to quickly adapt to his surroundings, and the idea of scouring the internet for suggestions was something his older brother, Akira had hinted to him about. Nevertheless, Kenji had become accustomed to the current era through the numerous hours of research, and because of that, here they were. Kenji smiled as he walked towards their destination and spoke, the red shade on his cheeks slowly beginning to subsideΨ...

Oh, stop it you~ You're the cute one out of us~ The restaurant shouldn't be too far away from here~ You know, it's been a while since we last did this~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Sidewalk.

Walking with his pair.

Happy.

Lumina.

Go on a date with his pair.

@Lumina

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Handlee';

.kenjipostimage{
border: solid 3px #008080;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kenjititle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkenji{
background-image:url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/White-Gradient-Squares-Seamless-Patterns-For-Website-Backgrounds.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kenjidesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#008080;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Handlee', cursive;}

.kenjispeech{
font-size:14px;

.kenjitable{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;

button.kenjiaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Architects Daughter';

.haruopostimage{
border: solid 3px #FF8C00;
width: 50%;}

#haruotitle{

#postboxharuo{
background-image:url('http://hdwallpaperbackgrounds.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/white-background-5.jpg');
}

.haruodesc{
color:#FF8C00;
font-family: 'Architects Daughter', cursive;}

.haruospeech{

button.haruoaccordion {

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #000080;

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
}

.kurohdesc{
color:#000080;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

Lance glared at him as she calmly put the gun away and took a deep breath at his first comment. "And what, go back on our bet? not a chance." then after his second comment she stared at him blankly. "why would I need my guns or powers? at this point we've established both are fairly useless, so why use them? Unlike you I am not dependent upon my special abilities and rather prefer to rely on practical techniques. I dont need my guns or powers to kill you."

(Plus the one abbility that is Lance's almost sure kill technique wouldent work on a sanctum so ya...)

--Misafune--

"To be honest, time and space are kind of my sphere. Nature has its wonderful perks, but to get to the meat and potatoes of it, I want to learn as much about it as I possibly can." he said as he wrote some more into the journal. "Now comes what my master calls the healing mudra." he said as he explained it:

Sha
The mudra for sha is hands folded with index fingers, thumbs, and little fingers extended and against each other, with other fingers interlocked inwards.
Its mantra is 'on hayabaishira mataya sowaka on no oh makusanmanda'.
Sha heals and has great power over healing oneself and others.  Those who use the mudra understand that healing is a much greater power than destroying life, and sha heals on every level.

And thus you need to fold your hands like this:
sha.jpg
and focus on who and what you want to heal. Understand all levels do not mean death. There is nothing that can cure death. even reversing time, will only delay the inevitable. If the subject is fated to die at that moment, then there is nothing one can do. But with this, you can cure poisons, calm fevers and close wounds. It also can cure some mental status' like hysteria and extreme panic. But also with everything else, this too can be abused. I have little doubt that you would make the most of this. So from now until you master it, I will train you on its proper use." he finished, letting her test it out on an injured bug that was hurt when they sat down.

@Nona

"Alright then" she said softly as she put her hands in the position she was shown. Ah yes. This was the one she was interested in, after all, she wished for healing others to be her future career and this could beore than helpful if she learnt it right. Her eyes drifted to where the injured bug was, she hadn't noticed it earlier "Hello little guy" she said with a small giggle before rhyming off the correct words. She watched carefully as she did so to monitor the small bug's condition. At first, there seemed to be no change at all with the bug. But as time went on the little bug began to move its previously crushed legs to help itself up and be on its way. Smiling proudly as she watched the little bug begin to scuttle back into where it had came from.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

"Alright then" she said softly as she put her hands in the position she was shown. Ah yes. This was the one she was interested in, after all, she wished for healing others to be her future career and this could beore than helpful if she learnt it right. Her eyes drifted to where the injured bug was, she hadn't noticed it earlier "Hello little guy" she said with a small giggle before rhyming off the correct words. She watched carefully as she did so to monitor the small bug's condition. At first, there seemed to be no change at all with the bug. But as time went on the little bug began to move its previously crushed legs to help itself up and be on its way. Smiling proudly as she watched the little bug begin to scuttle back into where it had came from.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

--Misafune--

"The biggest factor in how well it works is your condition. You would not be able to heal a papercut if you are weakened or tired. So bear that in mind." he spoke as he watched her celebrate. "Though, that was a wonderful attempt for a first time user. I am impressed." he said as he began to write more in the journal. "You are a very apt pupil." he said with a smile. she was quite beautiful when she was happy. He could not help but take in her beauty as he was writing things in the journal. "Now just practice gathering your will and focus by meditating some more. The more you practice, the easier it becomes and the more you can do." he said as he stood up and left the circle. "I will return shortly. I need to check on something." he bowed to her as he left the area, deeper into the small wooded area. He had to relieve himself, and he did not want to disturb her concentration by his actions.

@Nona

tumblr_o1vuauG5yK1ugjfiqo1_500.jpg

SKYLAR AINSWORTH

Skylar could do nothing but nod, keeping her hold on Hyou until her body was safely situated in the wheelchair. She was beginning to hate sitting in this thing, simply from how much she had been sitting in it over the last few... well, however long she had been here. It felt like months at this point, but time just kind of melded together when you do nothing but read and do therapy day after day in a hospital. But after her little stumble and her lack of stability, it was obvious that she wouldn't really be able to go anywhere without it, so it'd have to do for now. God she was so ready to just be able to walk out of here. Though, it was a good chance to spend time with Hyou... and Lily too, she supposed.

She sat in silence as Hyou wheeled her toward the hospital garden, keeping her hands clasped in front of her and resting in her lap. This was kind of nice, being outside with Hyou taking her around. Kind of like a... no. Skylar shook her head lightly, dismissing the thought from her mind. That was wishful thinking. He was just being nice and listening to her request. Yeah. Of course. As her mind was thinking on this, Hyou broke the silence, dragging her away from her distracted thoughts. "A-ah, yeah, it's um... it's going well. Y-yeah, there's not really any pain anymore, I think..." Her words were jumbled as she tried to recover from being distracted, running a hand along her arm where Hyou had grabbed her not moments before to keep her steady. He was much gentler than he looked. "I'm sorry it hasn't been easy, but really... it's okay. I'm doing okay." She took this moment to look up at  him, a soft smile on her slightly blushed face. "Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't want you to do that to yourself, holding all that blame. Please."

Hyouinmaru Ishida

The Dragon of Ice and Steel

tumblr_ngv2nfDTAT1r7zf0fo1_500.gif

Hyou knew it wasn't right to blame himself for it. At least all of it, but he had no choice. It was him who attacked her, not anyone else. "I guess, Shrimp." He said with a light blush on his cheeks. It was almost like she cared for him. Maybe she did. He wasn't good at telling if people did or not, so he never paud it much attention. Sighing lightly, he continued to push the wheelchair at a moderate pace. "I'm just glad you're okay. I know you said I shouldn't take all the blame, but it's hard not to feel guilty. And over time... I slowly began to realize how much others matter to me. So I guess that's a plus. So thank you. Since I... Care about you... I learned a valuable thing."

Soon after, Hyou spotted a small garden the hospital had installed. "You like flowers don't you? If you'd like, we can go check them out. See what flowers they have planted or I know you like reading, so wheeling you over to the library could be pretty nice too." He suggested. He didn't know what he was saying no more. Hyou knew that speaking without thinking is often your true words so he was lucky enough that only that came out. Of course it was nothing bad, but things a man of his kind or type would say in public... Sometimes in general. 

#hyoubackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://img.wallpaperfolder.com/f/68274F996DC6/steel-pattern-109299.jpg); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}
#hyoutransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 1.00;
background-color: #000000;
margin: 3%;
color:#ffffff;
font-size: 16px;
border: 1px solid black;}

"Yes we sh--" cova said abruptly stoping as she had a look of terror in her eyes as she realized what she had done. Her kitten wasn't in her hands more and she must have put hers with the other kittens

"sure love." She said softly

Neruka looked at Cova before looking around her. The kitten wasn't there anymore.

''It was a black kitten right?''

Ophelia nodded before she gave out her hand for Lana to take.

NOIR

The artist was really starting to get anxious, from a multitude of reasons. Not knowing where she was, not remembering anything, having no voice... Noir was beginning to feel slightly lightheaded and panicky, trying hard not to hyperventilate. That would just add on top of her growing list of problems at the moment. As she was trying and failing to catch her breath, that was when Yuto dropped down from the roof and wrapped her body in a teary embrace. Noir froze, not understanding what was going on. She didn't know who this guy was that seemed so relieved to see her... and speaking of that, how did he know her name? How did he know her?? Panicking even more, Noir found the strength to push through the growing lightheadedness and fear to push herself out of Yuto's arms, her out open as if she was screaming but with no sound coming out. Now a few feet away, Noir brought her arms to her chest, looking at the stranger in front of her with a wide-eyed, confused and scared expression. For someone to hold her so closely for what seemed like no reason was terrifying, and in a panic she moved her arm as if to push him away from a distance, causing a fairly large solid shockwave of paint to fly toward Yuto in an offensive manner. This confused Noir even more, and she stumbled back a bit, the shock getting to her from everything that was happening. No memory, strange place, some stranger that didn't know her, some strange ability... within moments, the artist succumbed to the blackness that had been creeping up with the lightheadedness and her eyes fell closed as her body fell forward, the last thing she remembered was looking at Yuto with an utterly scared look.

Yuto

Yuto was caught by surprise when she pushed him back, something Noir would never do. He looked at her in shock and confusion. Why would she push him away? He was pretty sure it was Noir, his wife... He reached out a hand just before she fell. "N-Noir...? Don't you recognize me...?" He asked her. "It's... It's me, Yuto. Your-" He began to say before she passed out and he panicked. "N-No! Shoot! I can't kiss her, she was already shocked from when I hugged her... So I can't heal her, but I CAN do something else." He said as he picked her up bridal style and took her to the nurse's room so she could rest. He set her on a nice comfy bed.

Neruka looked at Cova before looking around her. The kitten wasn't there anymore.

''It was a black kitten right?''

Ophelia nodded before she gave out her hand for Lana to take.

Cova nodded as a look of worry flushed over her. "We need to find my kitten neru." She said desperately as she quickly turned around and ran back inside the store

lana smiled lovingly and slid her hand into Ophelia's entwining her fingers with Ophelia's as she stood close to her

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi smiled before she spoke softly.

''Good morning~''

Lance glared at him as she calmly put the gun away and took a deep breath at his first comment. "And what, go back on our bet? not a chance." then after his second comment she stared at him blankly. "why would I need my guns or powers? at this point we've established both are fairly useless, so why use them? Unlike you I am not dependent upon my special abilities and rather prefer to rely on practical techniques. I dont need my guns or powers to kill you."

(Plus the one abbility that is Lance's almost sure kill technique wouldent work on a sanctum so ya...)

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh continued to smile as he shifted his body onto his side, so that he was facing Himeragi. His heart thumped slightly upon his icy blue irises meeting Himeragi's red and blue eyes. Kuroh took a sharp inhale inwards, his irises slowly shifting to her lips, and then returning to her eyes. His body had become slightly warmer. This fact lingered in Kuroh's mind. He'd have to speak with either his father or uncle about the unusual feeling that was growing within him♆...

Did you have a good sleep?~ 

/monthly_2016_10/5807b319c876a_HaruoHeader.png.de8c0d66fcf7750281d62b59394b41f6.png

...≭Haruo sighed yet again. He was unsure of how to word his sentence carefully, so he just spoke, his smile remaining as he talked to Lance≭...

I don't think my father would approve of you destroy the home he built over a trivial matter such as our bet. Plus, I don't think my mother would react too well to me bringing a girl home after the first day of school. 

.haruopostimage{

#haruotitle{

#postboxharuo{
background-image:url('http://hdwallpaperbackgrounds.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/white-background-5.jpg');
}

.haruodesc{

.haruospeech{

button.haruoaccordion {

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

Last edited by a moderator:
(((( Don't worry about it )))) 

Amelia gave Elaena a goofy look in her cat form when she said she envy'd her. "Sleeping is definitely much better." She said, chuckling lightly when Naji swat her paw away. "Awww, does Mr. Naji not like it when there are more kitties around?" She asked playfully and she laid her self on his back lazily. "Don't be such a drag Naji. I like you, your fur is soft." She said before looking up at Elaena. "She prefers the quiet life. She was the death to give life which... Is weird. I'd like a peaceful life if I had a husband and children too though."

tumblr_lmdqb6Oogv1qgio9ro1_r1_500.gif

Naji huffed and turned his head away from Amelia. "I think that's exactly what's wrong" Elaena said giggling. After Amelia lay on Naji's back he froze for a moment before laying down in a defeated manner. "Cute" Elaena commented as she looked at the two. "Oh, so she is death. That makes sense...funny. I was always under the impression that death was a male. Maybe just because a lot of books and shows assume that it seems" she said before yawning lightly "I do not think my life can get much calmer than it is really, After all I sleep through most of it" she said lightheartedly.

((I missed Hanako's reply :c can you repost...? @HimeragiSeiker))

i believe they were just getting ready to go out on their date)))

Cova nodded as a look of worry flushed over her. "We need to find my kitten neru." She said desperately as she quickly turned around and ran back inside the store

lana smiled lovingly and slid her hand into Ophelia's entwining her fingers with Ophelia's as she stood close to her

Neruka started looking as well. Though she found it funny that Cova named the kitten a little bit after her.

Ophelia smiled before she began to walk while holding Lana's hand.

...♆Kuroh continued to smile as he shifted his body onto his side, so that he was facing Himeragi. His heart thumped slightly upon his icy blue irises meeting Himeragi's red and blue eyes. Kuroh took a sharp inhale inwards, his irises slowly shifting to her lips, and then returning to her eyes. His body had become slightly warmer. This fact lingered in Kuroh's mind. He'd have to speak with either his father or uncle about the unusual feeling that was growing within him♆...

Did you have a good sleep?~ 

...≭Haruo sighed yet again. He was unsure of how to word his sentence carefully, so he just spoke, his smile remaining as he talked to Lance≭...

I don't think my father would approve of you destroy the home he built over a trivial matter such as our bet. Plus, I don't think my mother would react too well to me bringing a girl home after the first day of school. 

.haruopostimage{

#haruotitle{

#postboxharuo{
}

.haruodesc{

.haruospeech{

button.haruoaccordion {

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi nodded before she spoke softly.

''Yep. It was also relaxing too~''

She soon started to sit up yawning a bit quietly as she stretched her arms. She looked at the time knowing it was the weekends but it was a bit of a habit for her now.

''Hmmm... Maybe I could make breakfast. Kuroh, what do you feel like having?''

((I just had an image of C4 giving yuna a piggyback ride home XDD ))

C4 blinked and glanced at her before shrugging. "Huh... I guess your family seems a lot more normal than I was expecting. then again i'm using my "family" as reference so that isnt saying much considering how we're pretty much the weirdest people alive."

Yuna raised a brow "What were you expecting me to say? We all live underwater and sacrifice fine cheese to a horse every third Wednesday of the month?" She laughed "Sorry, that was a odd thought..." she joked before shrugging "Weirdest people alive, huh? That's quite a statement, do you have proof?" She asked, glancing over at him.

"Alright love." She said to her happily

"in sorry I've been away. The beasts have been wandering farther than normal and I've had to keep them in line." She said softly 

"Yeah." Daniel said with a chuckle as he sat back and ate happily with his wife. "I hope she enjoys it there." He said to her

Euloria nodded "I'm sure she will, she always wondered what the place you went was like, she used to ask me all the time" she said before eating some more of her food.

Ansom  nodded. "Yes, this is the mall." Frankly, it wasn't the biggest of mall. In fact one might call it a sMall. But, quality did not always lay with quantity. "Don't judge it by its size. It's still one of my favorite places even though it was small." Ansom probably didn't need to see anything. The building was probably spectacular compared to what she was used to. It's large arches and fountains and it's automatic doors and great windows. 

tumblr_o6iq0gWMqU1r90zaxo1_250.gif

Celaena nodded, wanting to run ahead a bit to check the mall out, but thought that would be rude and instead decided to walk alongside the man who had brought here here. The sheer amount of metal and non-nature that was here was still kind of unnerving, making her want to just escape to a forest, but she couldn't shake the undeniable curiosity she had anyways. She really truly did want to see what exactly a mall was, then maybe she'd take a break and just hide away in a forest for a long while. Yeah, that sounded like a good plan. The building was strange, but did have a lot of interesting architecture for sure. Though what Ansom said did intrigue her, and she glanced over at him as they walked toward the doors. "You said... this is small?"

Neruka started looking as well. Though she found it funny that Cova named the kitten a little bit after her.

((Okie :3))

Syo was now fully dressed and ready. It occurred to him that they didn't eat out yesterday. "Hey, we never go to eat yesterday, so do you want to eat together today?" He asked her, his neko ears twitching.

((Okie :3))

Syo was now fully dressed and ready. It occurred to him that they didn't eat out yesterday. "Hey, we never go to eat yesterday, so do you want to eat together today?" He asked her, his neko ears twitching.

''Sure. Where should we go out to eat?''

Hanako asked curiously.

Cova immediately started looking through the kittens frantically. "Kitten! Kitten." She kept said worriedly as he searched for him

lama smiled as she gently hugged Ophelia's arm resting her head on her shoulder as they walledthe walked

Cova immediately started looking through the kittens frantically. "Kitten! Kitten." She kept said worriedly as he searched for him

lama smiled as she gently hugged Ophelia's arm resting her head on her shoulder as they walledthe walked

Neruka searched through the kittens before she saw a black kitten jump at her and cling to her face. It was Neru.

Ophelia giggled as they kept walking.

Neruka searched through the kittens before she saw a black kitten jump at her and cling to her face. It was Neru.

Ophelia giggled as they kept walking.

Cova immediately lit up and walked over pulling her kitty from neru's face. "Kitty!" She said excitedly as she hugged her kitty happily

"I've missed you." She said softly

Cova immediately lit up and walked over pulling her kitty from neru's face. "Kitty!" She said excitedly as she hugged her kitty happily

"I've missed you." She said softly

Neruka giggled a bit.

''Alright. Now let's go home.''

''Me too.''

She said before she stopped before a car which was a black with a hint of green on the paint job. She got to the passenger side and opened the door for Lana.

Neruka giggled a bit.

''Alright. Now let's go home.''

''Me too.''

She said before she stopped before a car which was a black with a hint of green on the paint job. She got to the passenger side and opened the door for Lana.

"Ok love." She said cuddling the kitty happily

"what's this?" Lana asked as she climbed into the car 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back