• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Cova smiles pecking her cheek before getting in still cuddling her kitty happy they had found him

it didn't take five minuets before Lana was curled up in her sweet fast asleep cleRly exhausted from the battle as bruises and blood stains started to show all over her from cuts and gashes and places where she was hit hard

Neruka soon closed the door before she went to the driver's side and got in before she started it and started to drive home.

Ophelia peeked over and saw all of Lana's injuries.

''...Guess the first thing we'll do when we get home is tend to your wounds...''

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh continued to smile as he replied♆...

Nah, I'm good~ I don't get hungry when I wake up~ 

/monthly_2016_10/58063ec69ee97_AkiraHeader2.png.038c169f59727c1675443771fac0482c.png

...♅After Akira had placed his sheets into the drawer, he stretched lightly and cracked his neck. Looking out of the window, he saw that the sun was descending. This drew Akira's attention to the clock, which reminded him of the after school dinner the adults had planned. Smiling slightly, Akira vanished and appeared within the restaurant, towards the entrance. His smile remained as he walked into the reserved dining room and addressed everyone that was present, with the aid of his body language and gestures. He then took a seat beside his wife, Asuka and placed one of his arms to her lower back, leaning in and planting a soft kiss onto her cheek in the process. As he did this, he spoke to her♅...

Sorry I'm late, I got caught up in work. By the looks of it, I'm guessing we're waiting on a few people?~ Hi honey~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Restaurant.

Conversing with Cam.

Calm.

The Adults.

Attend the dinner party.

@WeirdPrincess

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Theme

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Macondo';

.postimage{
border: solid 3px #ffd700;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#akiratitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.desc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#ffd700;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;}

.speech{
font-size:14px;

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;

button.accordion {
background-color: #333333;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

#postbox .ipsEmbeddedVideo{
border: solid 3px #ffd700;}

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #000080;
width: auto;}

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
}

.kurohdesc{
color:#000080;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi looked at Kuroh curiously. She soon laid down next to him again on her stomach before raising a finger and poking his forehead as she was speaking softly.

''Of course, no one gets hungry when they wake up. But breakfast is an important meal for the day.''

[SIZE= 24px]★ Aselia Murasame ★[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]~ Administrator of Time and Space ~[/SIZE]

Aselia had planned to attend a dinner party or just a dinner with some of the teachers and adults from the school. She felt that if she attended she could probably get to know some other people than just Akane, her drinking buddy. She usually had to be responsible enough to not drink too much so she wouldn't get drunk. If she got drunk, there probably wouldn't be anyone to carry Akane's drunk ass back home. She went to her closet which she had to debate what to wear. She of course, wore her administrative uniform. After that, she started to leave her house to get into her car. When she got to her car, she started it, and drove to the dinner party. It was kind of hard to find parking space but she found one. She went inside the restaurant and looked at the long table along with the other people there. She decided to sit down and saw a knife for the food. She picked it up and saw her reflection and sighed. Her looks does not match her age. Which kind of annoyed her but at the same time, she was thankful for. Even in her other form, she just looked like a girl who just doesn't get enough sleep. She mumbled a bit before she put the knife down and looked around.

''...Is there gonna be wine...?''

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Zenya soon looked at Talia before tilting her head.

''So what do you wanna eat for lunch?''

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
''Sure. But let's go for seafood once it's lunch time. We could do something else before that.''

She said before she smiled and walked through the door.

''Quite the gentleman you are~''

Syo blushed deeply and pouted. "G-Geez, don't tease me Hanako-Channn..." He whined. "How about before lunch we go to the movies?" He asked her curiously as he walked by her side now.

Neruka soon closed the door before she went to the driver's side and got in before she started it and started to drive home.

Ophelia peeked over and saw all of Lana's injuries.

''...Guess the first thing we'll do when we get home is tend to your wounds...''

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi looked at Kuroh curiously. She soon laid down next to him again on her stomach before raising a finger and poking his forehead as she was speaking softly.

''Of course, no one gets hungry when they wake up. But breakfast is an important meal for the day.''

[SIZE= 24px]★ Aselia Murasame ★[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]~ Administrator of Time and Space ~[/SIZE]

Aselia had planned to attend a dinner party or just a dinner with some of the teachers and adults from the school. She felt that if she attended she could probably get to know some other people than just Akane, her drinking buddy. She usually had to be responsible enough to not drink too much so she wouldn't get drunk. If she got drunk, there probably wouldn't be anyone to carry Akane's drunk ass back home. She went to her closet which she had to debate what to wear. She of course, wore her administrative uniform. After that, she started to leave her house to get into her car. When she got to her car, she started it, and drove to the dinner party. It was kind of hard to find parking space but she found one. She went inside the restaurant and looked at the long table along with the other people there. She decided to sit down and saw a knife for the food. She picked it up and saw her reflection and sighed. Her looks does not match her age. Which kind of annoyed her but at the same time, she was thankful for. Even in her other form, she just looked like a girl who just doesn't get enough sleep. She mumbled a bit before she put the knife down and looked around.

''...Is there gonna be wine...?''

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Zenya soon looked at Talia before tilting her head.

''So what do you wanna eat for lunch?''

@Roman

Cova immediately leaned over to neru kissing her cheek lovingly when she got in. A happy smile on her face as she kissed Nerus cheek a couple more times

lana groaned softly as she slept in the car

(@Roman did I miss a reply?)

--Misafune--

He relieved himself and summoned a ball of water, and pulled out a small bar of soap. He rinsed his hands clean and returned to the circle to find a gorgeous beauty trying to concentrate on meditating. Pulling out a silk parchment he spoke the words barely audible, and the image of her, bathed in light formed on the silk. it captured every beautiful feature. He rolled up the silk and hidden it in his sleeve. Once he was ready, he re-entered the circle and coughed to alert her to his arrival.

@Nona

She was pulled out of her thoughts after hearing a cough. Blinking a few times she looked up at Misafune from where she sat. How long had he been standing there? "Ah, Sorry. I didn't hear you arrive back..." She said with a slight smile before moving over for him to sit beside her again.      

Zac Crimson Black

( Sorry, bad week on top of the fact RPN didn't post this up ._. )

Zac smirked slightly, his eyes holding a tad of mischief in them, "Well, we could do something, or nothing and just relax..." He said his smirk widening quite a bit before he wrapped his arms around Rosalies waist.

Rosalie raised a brow when he smirked "Right...Though I feel like you are planning something or about to plan something" she said as she noticed the mischievous look he had. "Would I be mistaken by saying that?" She asked as she looked to him with a smile.

(( No worries c: ))

Rosalie raised a brow when he smirked "Right...Though I feel like you are planning something or about to plan something" she said as she noticed the mischievous look he had. "Would I be mistaken by saying that?" She asked as she looked to him with a smile.

(( No worries c: ))

Zac Crimson Black

(( Thanks ))

Zac gave another mischievous look at Rosalie before he looked around, "I don't know..." He said in a sly tone before he turned their positions around, Rosalie beneath him as he looked at her, "Where would you get that idea?" He said in another sly tone before placing his lips lightly on hers.

(( Fade? Also, will have to reply in the morn most likely ))

"I bet. I hope we can have fun." He said as he finished his food happily then got up walking to euloria and kissing her head lovingly before starting for the kitchen

Euloria smiled lightly "Yeah, me too~" she said before finishing off her own food and standing up as well, following him to the kitchen.

tumblr_o6iq0gWMqU1r90zaxo1_250.gif

Celaena nodded, wanting to run ahead a bit to check the mall out, but thought that would be rude and instead decided to walk alongside the man who had brought here here. The sheer amount of metal and non-nature that was here was still kind of unnerving, making her want to just escape to a forest, but she couldn't shake the undeniable curiosity she had anyways. She really truly did want to see what exactly a mall was, then maybe she'd take a break and just hide away in a forest for a long while. Yeah, that sounded like a good plan. The building was strange, but did have a lot of interesting architecture for sure. Though what Ansom said did intrigue her, and she glanced over at him as they walked toward the doors. "You said... this is small?"

Ansom fussed with his sleeve as they walked. He wanted it rolled up just perfectly so that it showed off his gold watch but it didn't reveal too much of his arm. People didn't really feel welcomed when he had his sleeves up due to the fact of the tattoos that ran up his arms.

He glanced over and noticed that Celaena was looking at the building with a strange face. Ansom couldn't tell of it was bewilderment or fear...or both. He raised an eyebrow at her comment. 

"Yeah, this is a smaller mall than usual. I don't really like the big and popular ones. Way too many people." He nodded and gave a small chuckle. "But, I suppose it does look quite big if you haven't seen such structures before."

Zac Crimson Black

(( Thanks ))

Zac gave another mischievous look at Rosalie before he looked around, "I don't know..." He said in a sly tone before he turned their positions around, Rosalie beneath him as he looked at her, "Where would you get that idea?" He said in another sly tone before placing his lips lightly on hers.

(( Fade? Also, will have to reply in the morn most likely ))

((Yeah okay c: So I'm guessing I'm starting off this time? Its not the best start off but oh well lol))

Rosalie moved a strand of hair from her face as she looked over at Zac "I knew you were planning something, not that I'm complaining of course" she laughed silently before snuggling up close to him and placing a kiss on his cheek "I love you" her voice said softly as she did so.

He smiled as he started to wash the dishes. "Why don't you go pack baby ok." He said softly

Euloria nodded before leaving her plate beside the sink "Alright" she said happily, kissing him on the cheek before going upstairs to pack as well.

She followed him only a single step behind, sure to keep up despite the height he had over her. "Mmm.. Tell you, hmm?" She smirked and looked forward down the dimly lit hall. All that was still lit were the emergency lights and the overheads to the doors... Otherwise, they were walking in near darkness. She pursed her lips as she considered, "You tell me, first. You're not particularly forthcoming, either.. So, let's make a game out of it, hmm?" She smiled sweetly up to him as they walked, each step lifted so her robes and heels wouldn't slide along the floor. She hated it when people shuffled their feet.
Kaz bordly glided down the halls and shrugged and he floated at a moderate pace and shrugged as he looked down at the girl. "I suppose you could say I'm hiding from a person you really don't want to mess with. They became a student at the school as well because they're chasing me, but luckily they haven't found me yet, and when they do, I'm gone. Other then that, I suppose you could say the school just makes for a convenient hiding spot because you can blend in fairly easily." Kaz paused (speaking pause, he's still floating down the hall) and thought about the latter half of her statement. "So how do you propose we turn this into a game?"
Mora 'tsked' and shook her head softly as he spoke.. More so that he had to hide in a school from someone rather than attend for scholastic purposes. Though, it wasn't like she was in a very different situation. Relatively grateful that he didn't ask her to return the answer for her own part again, she raised her brows, "Well.. So long as you are safe. Though, I don't imagine he'd look up on the roof for you," She smirked. She took in a deep breath to explain, but as she did so she decided to make it much more simple, "Well.. We simply ask each other questions. It is a game of good faith, truly. As we have to promise to be honest about our answers. We'd go back and forth until we either fall bored of it... Or we get distracted and find ourselves doing something else entirely." 

Kaz briefly glared at her for the smartass remark as he floated down the hall and flipped upside down and backwards to face her before responding. "I'm not exactly the best one to play a game like that considering how i can sum up my entire history in about nine words, so I dont think that would be very entertaining. what else you got?"

She looked up at him with a single raised brow, "Well, it doesn't only have to be questions about our history. It can be things you like.. Dislike. It's really just all about sharing and being returned the favor. For example, I would ask you something I'm curious about... Like, what your favorite color is. You'd tell me and then ask me something that isn't a copy of my own question. Like, what's my least favorite food." Mora shrugged and shifted her eyes forward again, feeling a little deflated and it showed on her usually flat, expressionless face, eyes drooping at the corners as if she were a little sad. It was only a short crack in the mask, though, probably fast enough that he'd miss it if he wasn't paying attention. "Either way, we don't have to do anything like that."

She let her gaze fall on the lockers on either side of the hall and the scattered, discarded papers pushed all over the floor, and the flyers and posters taped up to the columns in the center of the hall and the walls. Advertising for local food establishments, apartments, and upcoming events and even some long since passed. For what ever reason she found the ones with the tabs on the bottom to rip off and pull particularly amusing. People put their contact information on those little pieces of paper and anyone would be able to get their hands on them. A terrible idea if anyone were to ask her.

@Wicked Jester ((*pokes*))

Last edited by a moderator:
⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Thinking for a moment, Kuroh nodded and propped his head up on his left hand, replying as he looked up at the standing Himeragi. He uncontrollably  smiled and a flush of red spread over his cheeks as Himeragi laid back down beside him and poked his forehead. He looked away from her and yawned slightly as his cheeks slowly returned to their normal shade♆...

I guess you're right~ I'll just have some toast, then~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Laying in be with Himeragi.

Calm.

Himeragi.

None.

@HimeragiSeiker

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #0000B2;
width: auto%;}

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
}

.kurohdesc{
color:#0000B2;

.kurohspeech{

.kurohtable{ width:100%;

button.kurohaccordion {

Syo blushed deeply and pouted. "G-Geez, don't tease me Hanako-Channn..." He whined. "How about before lunch we go to the movies?" He asked her curiously as he walked by her side now.

''Sure...we can do that.''

She said before she held his hand. Since it is what couples do right?

Cova immediately leaned over to neru kissing her cheek lovingly when she got in. A happy smile on her face as she kissed Nerus cheek a couple more times

Neruka giggled a bit as she continued to drive.

Once they got home, Ophelia got out of the car to go to the passenger side and opened the door and carried Lana out.

''You need medical treatment fast...''

...♆Thinking for a moment, Kuroh nodded and propped his head up on his left hand, replying as he looked up at the standing Himeragi. He uncontrollably  smiled and a flush of red spread over his cheeks as Himeragi laid back down beside him and poked his forehead. He looked away from her and yawned slightly as his cheeks slowly returned to their normal shade♆...

I guess you're right~ I'll just have some toast, then~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Laying in be with Himeragi.

Calm.

Himeragi.

None.

@HimeragiSeiker

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi just smiled before getting out of bed. She looked at Kuroh and giggled a bit when she had processed all of his movements. She soon spoke softly, asking if Kuroh was gonna get out bed or not.

''You gonna get out of bed sleepy butt~?''

After going upstairs, Euloria began to pack up some of her things, humming lightly to herself.

Daniel soon finished with the dishes and headed up after her smiling when he got there. "I'm gonna check in Ariel ok baby." He said softly to euloria

''Sure...we can do that.''

She said before she held his hand. Since it is what couples do right?

Neruka giggled a bit as she continued to drive.

Once they got home, Ophelia got out of the car to go to the passenger side and opened the door and carried Lana out.

''You need medical treatment fast...''

Cova smiled as she stuck with petting her kitten and leaning against her 

lama ma slept softly in her arms as she held to her gently 

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi just smiled before getting out of bed. She looked at Kuroh and giggled a bit when she had processed all of his movements. She soon spoke softly, asking if Kuroh was gonna get out bed or not.

''You gonna get out of bed sleepy butt~?''

...♆Kuroh sat up and looked over to Himeragi, shortly before he replied and raised his arm in a salute-type motion and stuck out his tongue♆...

Yup~ Lead the way!~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Laying in bed with Himeragi.

Calm.

Himeragi.

None.

@HimeragiSeiker

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

Daniel soon finished with the dishes and headed up after her smiling when he got there. "I'm gonna check in Ariel ok baby." He said softly to euloria

Euloria looked over her shoulder at him when he reached the top of the stairs "Alright then~" she said with a smile.

They finally got to their apartment before Neruka took the boxes of where the cat stuff was stored into and started going up the stairs to her apartment room.

Ophelia carried Lana into their home and wondered if the nurses were anywhere nearby.

...♆Kuroh sat up and looked over to Himeragi, shortly before he replied and raised his arm in a salute-type motion and stuck out his tongue♆...

Yup~ Lead the way!~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Laying in bed with Himeragi.

Calm.

Himeragi.

None.

@HimeragiSeiker

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi nodded before she took a step and stopped. She looked at Kuroh and spoke again in a sort of surprised look while at the same time, a joking kind of look.

''So you don't brush your teeth in the morning~?''

((( Idk if it was me or you )))) 

They finally got to their apartment before Neruka took the boxes of where the cat stuff was stored into and started going up the stairs to her apartment room.

Ophelia carried Lana into their home and wondered if the nurses were anywhere nearby.

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi nodded before she took a step and stopped. She looked at Kuroh and spoke again in a sort of surprised look while at the same time, a joking kind of look.

''So you don't brush your teeth in the morning~?''

Cova happily followed her 

Lana groaned softly

((( Idk if it was me or you )))) 

(I dont know either)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back