• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"I doubt they're even around. They're kids. Most likely out with their friends and doing teenager stuff." Aaron said, kissing Annabel's neck a few more times. He heard a familiar voice, sounded like Sato. "I can tell that the yellow haired kid is leaving." He said listening a little more. "He in fact left through his window." He added, pecking her lips. 

@Daniel reaving

Cova happily followed her 

Lana groaned softly

(I dont know either)

Neruka soon opened the door and placed the boxes down onto a corner of the living room and sat on the couch.

''Agh~ That was heavy~''

Ophelia soon laid Lana on her bed and called for nurses to treat Lana's wounds.

@Roman - you still wanna continue with Talia and Zenya?))

Neruka soon opened the door and placed the boxes down onto a corner of the living room and sat on the couch.

''Agh~ That was heavy~''

Ophelia soon laid Lana on her bed and called for nurses to treat Lana's wounds.

@Roman - you still wanna continue with Talia and Zenya?))

Cova walked over climbing onto the couch and cuddling up to neru "sorry I didn't help." She said softly 

Lana groaned as the nurses came in

Daniel entered and smiled to see her packing. "Hey sweetheart. Almost ready?" He asked

Ariel smiled brightly and nodded as she lifted the last few items to put in her bag "Yep! Just finishing up" she said as she closed over her suitcase.

She giggled a little. "Yeah and aya will most likely follow her brother so..." she said with a smirk as she leaned against him more

"See, then we have nothing to worry about." Aaron said as he laid Annabel on her back, kissing her again. 

She giggled happily as she kissed back wrapping her arms around him as she pulled him into her tightly 

Aaron slowly pulled away and kissed down Annabel's neck and along her collarbone, sliding his hands down to the hem of her tank top. He smiled a little, now pulling up her shirt as he kissed her. 

(((( Wanna fade now? ))))

((Yeah okay c: So I'm guessing I'm starting off this time? Its not the best start off but oh well lol))

Rosalie moved a strand of hair from her face as she looked over at Zac "I knew you were planning something, not that I'm complaining of course" she laughed silently before snuggling up close to him and placing a kiss on his cheek "I love you" her voice said softly as she did so.

Zac Crimson Black

(( Much better than mine :PP ))

Zac smiled lightly before he wrapped his arms around her, hearing her words he gave a small smile before planting a kiss on her lips, "I love you too," He said quietly, loud enough for Rosalie to hear before he looked around his room, sighing lightly before he pulled Rosalie as close as he could, "So, what next?" He said with a small smile, a hint of mischief in his eyes as well, not mixing with the innocent smile he had.

Annabel had finished there thing quickly for fear of being caught. Gently putting her clothes back on she smiled at him kissing him deeply. "I love you baby." She said softly to him

Aaron chuckled as he yawned lightly and grabbed his shirt, "Yeah I love you too." He said with a smile. He then looked up at the screen and laughed lightly, "Seems like we missed the movie..." 

Zac Crimson Black

(( Much better than mine :PP ))

Zac smiled lightly before he wrapped his arms around her, hearing her words he gave a small smile before planting a kiss on her lips, "I love you too," He said quietly, loud enough for Rosalie to hear before he looked around his room, sighing lightly before he pulled Rosalie as close as he could, "So, what next?" He said with a small smile, a hint of mischief in his eyes as well, not mixing with the innocent smile he had.

She smiled brightly when he had answered her statement "What now?" She repeated "Well, I don't know really" she answered as she rested her head on his shoulder "We could always still watch that movie" she suggested "You know...If you still want to do that..." She continued with a silent giggle.

She smiled brightly when he had answered her statement "What now?" She repeated "Well, I don't know really" she answered as she rested her head on his shoulder "We could always still watch that movie" she suggested "You know...If you still want to do that..." She continued with a silent giggle.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smirked once more before he pulled Rosalie over so that she was on top, "Well, it depends if we want to leave this bed," He said the smirk growing a bit wider before he gave a small laugh, kissing Rosalie on her lips. 

Aaron chuckled as he yawned lightly and grabbed his shirt, "Yeah I love you too." He said with a smile. He then looked up at the screen and laughed lightly, "Seems like we missed the movie..." 

"Well at least we didn't miss it because of something boring." She said with a playful smirk

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh continued to smile as he replied♆...

Nah, I'm good~ I don't get hungry when I wake up~ 

/monthly_2016_10/58063ec69ee97_AkiraHeader2.png.038c169f59727c1675443771fac0482c.png

...♅After Akira had placed the stack of paper into his drawer, he stretched lightly and cracked his neck. Looking out of the window, he saw that the sun was descending. This drew Akira's attention to the clock, which reminded him of the after-school dinner the adults had planned. Smiling slightly, Akira vanished from his position and appeared within the restaurant, towards the door. His smile remained as he walked into the reserved dining room, and addressed everyone that was present, with the aid of his body language and gestures. He then took a seat beside his wife, Asuka and placed one of his arms on her lower back, leaning in and planting a soft kiss onto her cheek in the process. As he did this, he spoke to her♅...

Sorry I'm late, I got caught up in work. By the looks of it, I'm guessing we're waiting on a few people?~ Hi honey~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Restaurant.

Sitting with his wife.

Calm.

The Adults.

Attend the dinner party.

@WeirdPrincess

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Theme

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Macondo';

.akirapostimage{
border: solid 3px #ffd700;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 70%;}

#akiratitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.desc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#ffd700;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;}

.speech{
font-size:14px;

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;

button.accordion {
background-color: #333333;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

#postbox .ipsEmbeddedVideo{
border: solid 3px #ffd700;}

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #000080;
width: auto;}

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
}

.kurohdesc{
color:#000080;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;

--Beatrice--

She rose when her boss entered the room. "Welcome, Principle." she said putting on airs as hard as she could. Her husband joined suit.

--Apollyon--

"Yo, boss man!" he said as he had the waiter just bring him a bottle of the good stuff of Ouzo. He poured himself and Taylor a glass. "Drink up, my good man!" he said with a smile. "Besides, it seems you are being fancied." he chuckled.

--Thetis--

With the boss entering the room, she could barely stand. She was depleting her inner water reserves quickly. "Waiter, a pitcher of water please." she asked politely. Earning a snort from Beatrice.

@Fukushima Akira

She was pulled out of her thoughts after hearing a cough. Blinking a few times she looked up at Misafune from where she sat. How long had he been standing there? "Ah, Sorry. I didn't hear you arrive back..." She said with a slight smile before moving over for him to sit beside her again.      

--Misafune--

He sat down with her. "I did not want to disturb your concentration." he said as he was practicing some things on his own. "I am enjoying this time with you!" he blurted out as he blushed deeply.

@Nona

Aselia had planned to attend a dinner party or just a dinner with some of the teachers and adults from the school. She felt that if she attended she could probably get to know some other people than just Akane, her drinking buddy. She usually had to be responsible enough to not drink too much so she wouldn't get drunk. If she got drunk, there probably wouldn't be anyone to carry Akane's drunk ass back home. She went to her closet which she had to debate what to wear. She of course, wore her administrative uniform. After that, she started to leave her house to get into her car. When she got to her car, she started it, and drove to the dinner party. It was kind of hard to find parking space but she found one. She went inside the restaurant and looked at the long table along with the other people there. She decided to sit down and saw a knife for the food. She picked it up and saw her reflection and sighed. Her looks does not match her age. Which kind of annoyed her but at the same time, she was thankful for. Even in her other form, she just looked like a girl who just doesn't get enough sleep. She mumbled a bit before she put the knife down and looked around.

''...Is there gonna be wine...?''

--Apollyon--

He rose when Aselia entere. "Of course there is wine." he answered her question. "Come join us!" he invited her over.

--Beatrice--

she snorted to herself as another woman entered the room. "Greetings, dear. Yes, there is wine." she said trying to be nice. Trying. Randall busied himself with his phone.

--Thetis--

She smiled politely and again waved at the teacher.

@HimeragiSeiker

/monthly_2016_10/5807b319c876a_HaruoHeader.png.de8c0d66fcf7750281d62b59394b41f6.png

...≭Haruo sighed once more and looked around, as if trying to think of something to do. Coming to the same conclusion he had before, he replied, shortly before a smile formed on his face≭...

You could just go home? I don't really need a maid, I only accepted the bet because I thought it'd be fun to annoy you at school, and now that school is over, there's nothing that I can possibly do with you. I mainly wanna go home and rest anyway, and even if my father allowed you into the estate, your powers would be negated and your weapons would experience jams every time you went to fire them, which would probably hinder your plans by a lot. 

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh's eyes slowly lifted to reveal his icy-blue irises, signifying his awakening from the sleep. Releasing a small yawn, Kuroh spoke to Himeragi and smiled♆...

Good morning~ 

/monthly_2016_10/5807b31e35fff_KenjiHeader.png.7ec9676a893957dad713d42a0d590198.png

...ΨKenji continue to laugh nervously as Lumina spoke to him, prompting him to reply as he shifted his gaze to his left, away from his pair in even more embarrassment. He then continued to talk as they left took a left and began walking towards the restaurant. If memory served him, he'd made arrangements in the restaurant not too far away from the movies, and so, getting there was going to be relatively easy in terms of locating the establishment. He'd never really been on a date before, if that wasn't obvious, at least, not with this incarnation of his pair. Prior to ‘The Event’, as Kenji called it, he would regularly visit Lumina and go on dates, however those dates were vastly different, as the last time and location they were previously publicly engaged was Florence in 1538 AD, during the renaissance. Kenji found it fitting at the time, as the capital was seen as the most romantic location on Earth, and in most regards, is still called just that. The dates that they'd embark on would include journeys in a gondola along the intertwining rivers of the capital at night, along with the spectation of the numerous festivals that occasionally occurred. Comparing those days to the current, the art of dating, as his mother had called it, had changed drastically. Festivals hardly rolled around per year, and boat journeys weren't as common as they once were, this caused Kenji to be confused on how to perform romantic gestures that wasn't outdated. The young Sanctum had never been one to quickly adapt to his surroundings, and the idea of scouring the internet for suggestions was something his older brother, Akira had hinted to him about. Nevertheless, Kenji had become accustomed to the current era through the numerous hours of research, and because of that, here they were. Kenji smiled as he walked towards their destination and spoke, the red shade on his cheeks slowly beginning to subsideΨ...

Oh, stop it you~ You're the cute one out of us~ The restaurant shouldn't be too far away from here~ You know, it's been a while since we last did this~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Sidewalk.

Walking with his pair.

Happy.

Lumina.

Go on a date with his pair.

@Lumina

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Handlee';

.kenjipostimage{
border: solid 3px #008080;
width: 90%;}

#kenjititle{

#postboxkenji{
background-image:url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/White-Gradient-Squares-Seamless-Patterns-For-Website-Backgrounds.jpg');
}

.kenjidesc{
color:#008080;
font-family: 'Handlee', cursive;}

.kenjispeech{

.kenjitable{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;

button.kenjiaccordion {

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Architects Daughter';

.haruopostimage{
border: solid 3px #FF8C00;
width: 50%;}

#haruotitle{

#postboxharuo{
background-image:url('http://hdwallpaperbackgrounds.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/white-background-5.jpg');
}

.haruodesc{
color:#FF8C00;
font-family: 'Architects Daughter', cursive;}

.haruospeech{

button.haruoaccordion {

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

288761.jpg

LUMINA

Lumina couldn't help but feel a little happy at Kenji's embarrassed reaction, after all it wasn't often that she could get him to act that way. Or maybe she was always so embarrassed and flustered that there just never was time to have moments of embarrassment. Either way, she was enjoying it while it lasted, though it didn't seem to last long. He was much better at handling his emotions than her after all, so it made sense he'd be fine already. Maybe she could make him blush more later..? Lumina bit her lip in excitement at the thought before Kenji's words brought her back to the present. "You're really cute to me~" she retorted, poking his side as they rounded the corner, enjoying being able to be so silly around him.

The rest of his words did intrigue her. It had been a while since they had done this? What did he mean by that? Lumina's memories hadn't even restored past her current life yet, so all she could guess that he had meant was that the two of them hadn't really gone on a date since they first started seeing each other. Which was true, but Lumina was still a little unsure. "Has it really? Yeah... I guess so..?" Her eyes widened a bit in thought as her gaze turned away from her pair and back in front of herself. On this street were a good selection of restaurants to choose from, so one of them had to be their destination. She wondered which one it was.

tumblr_n0p5xyxIlR1sosajzo1_250.gif

Taylor White[SIZE= 14px][/SIZE]

Taylor had already knew, Asuka and Akira. They were close friends of his after all. "Hey you two. Glad to see you can make it." He said with a nod as they took their seats. Another soon followed, and Taylor waved to her too. "Hi." He said to Aselia as she too sat down. He then placed his hands on the table in a folded manner, continuing to converse with his fellow faculty members. 

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:

Evelyn Crimson Rose

(( Sorry, bad week and RPN deleted this >.< ))

Jackson smiled lightly, "Well, if your problem is the amount of energy it takes, alchemy is a good place to start. It requires nothing but something to link the transferred items, say a glove with the circle written into it, or a necklace." He said with the same smile as he walked over to a table, placing the books down, "If you would like to know more, i can teach you myself, but if not, i have to be getting back to my desk," He said with the same smile. Raising a hand and pushing his glasses up.

Evelyn sighed when she sat down at the table, about 10 books on alchemy and 20 on elements, she picked up the first element book and instantly read it in one foul swoop.

Moonstone

Status: Skimming over their books while trying to hold a conversation with Jackson
Objective: Learn alchemy with the elements
Mood: Happy

Moonstone began picking out books on alchemy and elements, then when they were finished they followed Jackson to the table. They skimmed over the books they took, reading the cover back to front and the pages front to back.  Still, they were able to easily listen to Jackson's offer and didn't hesitate to accept. "It would be a pleasure to be taught how to use my powers, or... well... alchemy at least. I wouldn't like to get in the way of your work however, so ultimately it is your decision to make," they told him as their eyes lifted off of the pages of the book they flipped through smoothly. "I'll be taught everything I need to know in my abilities at school anyways... uh... hopefully. But it never hurts to have a personal tutor."

Tags | Interacting With: Jackson
OOC: I think a lot of people are having a bad week. Well. The people in America at least.
Character Sheet

Moonstone

Status: Skimming over their books while trying to hold a conversation with Jackson
Objective: Learn alchemy with the elements
Mood: Happy

Moonstone began picking out books on alchemy and elements, then when they were finished they followed Jackson to the table. They skimmed over the books they took, reading the cover back to front and the pages front to back.  Still, they were able to easily listen to Jackson's offer and didn't hesitate to accept. "It would be a pleasure to be taught how to use my powers, or... well... alchemy at least. I wouldn't like to get in the way of your work however, so ultimately it is your decision to make," they told him as their eyes lifted off of the pages of the book they flipped through smoothly. "I'll be taught everything I need to know in my abilities at school anyways... uh... hopefully. But it never hurts to have a personal tutor."

Tags | Interacting With: Jackson
OOC: I think a lot of people are having a bad week. Well. The people in America at least.
Character Sheet

(((( We're fine! For now.... Joking. Just gotta go with it. Some are rioting though. Literally. )))) 

''Sure...we can do that.''

She said before she held his hand. Since it is what couples do right?

Neruka giggled a bit as she continued to drive.

Once they got home, Ophelia got out of the car to go to the passenger side and opened the door and carried Lana out.

''You need medical treatment fast...''

Syo's blush deepened a bit, since they were now holding hands. He smiled and tightened the grip on her hand slightly. He then guided her out of the mansion and walked them in the direction of the movie theater. "Y-Your hands are warm Hanako-Chan..." He said softly, his face heating up.

A reserved section of a local fancy restaurant....

A lady in a red evening dress, with a coral broach was escorted by the waitstaff into the reserved dining room. Her handbag held firmly in her hand as she was sat at a long table. A glass of wine was poured for her as she was waiting for the rest of the company. Soon after, a couple, dressed straight from the Victorian era was ushered in to their seats. "Thetis." the woman said as she tapped her long stem on a handheld ashtray. "Beatrice, Randall. Nice of you to join us." Thetis chimed in. "Like wise, though it would be nice if you had a plus one." Beatrice said cattily. Soon a man dressed as a mix of SS high rank and rock star entered the reserved area. "Yo, party people. Killer first day?" Apollyon spoke as he said down. Beatrice clicked her tongue in displeasure. Randall just waved at his friend.

@Roman

@Fukushima Akira

@Lumina

@Tobi Naefaerne

@HimeragiSeiker

@Wicked Jester

@WeirdPrincess

@LunaCrosby

@Nona

((anyone else with an adult character may join, if they are part of the school.)

tumblr_n8lyv1e7m01qd1q2so1_250.gif

VIOLETTA

"Well that took much longer than expected. I'm gonna be late, at this rate..."

A redheaded woman wiped the sweat from her brow as she finally sat down in a chair in her home, leaning her head back against the backrest. She was currently contracted for security at the school, but she had gotten a call from one of her more... prestigious clients specifically asking for her help today. It seemed harmless enough, just an escort to and from work, but things had gotten a little complicated. Apparently today of all days was when a group of people who didn't quite like the business dealings of her client (or rather, were on the short end of the stick of a rather high-profile-under-wraps deal and wanted revenge, or something like that) decided to ambush them at a stop for coffee halfway between his work and home. A decision she had argued against, but a man has to have his coffee apparently. It was only three men, all of which were fairly larger than herself, but honestly just plain stupid. They were more concerned with brute force than having an actual plan. They weren't even superhuman either, just brutish and stupid. When she took the job she had promised to limit her use of her powers, partly from wanting to prove that she could do the job without them, and partly because she hadn't exactly told Kai yet that she had brought her powers back. They were human when the kids were before and after, and she had told him she'd stay human for a while, but once she got the job she couldn't afford to leave her children without a mother, so she turned herself back into the Goddess of Time, powers and all. She only had to use them twice so far in the few months she's had the job, so it's not like it was that big a deal, right?

Well, thankfully Violetta was smart, and was able to use her small size to her advantage. She was much more athletic and quicker, so before the men knew it they had been knocked on their ass and the police were called. She took the man home and headed home herself, and now was sitting in this chair, wondering if she should even bother with changing for the dinner party tonight. Apollyon had told her that a party for the adults was being organized and that she should come (and bring him cheese), so she figured it couldn't hurt. Kai was more than supportive, even offering to babysit the twins for the night. What a sweetie. What a keeper. Well now here she was, kind of exhausted, not much time before the party started. Yeah the guys were easy to take down, but they were big and there were a few close calls. It didn't change that times like these were tiring. Ah, fuck it. This outfit was good enough for dinner. Exhaling, Violetta stood up, stretching for a moment before calling out to her boyfriend in the house. "Alright Kai, I'm off to dinner, I'll be back later! Have fun with the kids!~" And with that, she made sure he wasn't in the room before she teleported herself to the dinner table, sitting down at one of the empty seats. "Nice choice of restaurant, anyone have a wine list?~"

@Roman

@Fukushima Akira

@Tobi Naefaerne

@HimeragiSeiker

@Wicked Jester

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back