• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Talia shuttered at the thought of someone looking at her that way. At least it being someone she didn't love intimately. Taking a deep breath, Talia nodded and smiled softly, "I guess I'll join you." She said quietly. 

''Alright...How about we eat lunch here first? Or you wanna go out and eat lunch?''

Zenya asked wondering what Talia wanted to do for lunch.

"Mourning baby girl." Daniel said softly as he walked over to Ariel gently kissing her head. "Sleep well baby?" He asked sodtly

"Fine." She said with a giggle as she curled up with him to enjoy the movie

Ariel smiled lightly before nodding "Yeah, I slept okay" she answered as she finished cooking the last pancake. She turned off the stove and grabbed the plate of pancakes she made, carrying it to the table.

Ophelia tilted her head a bit.

''So that's what a demon's heart looked like...are they all different?''

Neruka continued to shop. Eventually, they had to get a shopping cart for the litter box and cat food and everything.

(Assuming they had went to bed before all this.)

''Well...now that it's 10 in the morning, we shouldn't be attacked like that again. Maybe just some boys who would just stare at our bodies like perverts but as for attackers, I don't think we'll have a problem with that.''

She said before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yes they are." She said to her. "One demons heart is so small it's practically a grain of sand. Ironically the beast is absolutely massive." She said to her

cova silently followed her the kittens all mewing loudly and happily

Ariel smiled lightly before nodding "Yeah, I slept okay" she answered as she finished cooking the last pancake. She turned off the stove and grabbed the plate of pancakes she made, carrying it to the table.

"That's good sweetie." He said as he sat down at the table waiting for her to sit down so they could talk about there vacation

"Yes they are." She said to her. "One demons heart is so small it's practically a grain of sand. Ironically the beast is absolutely massive." She said to her

"That's good sweetie." He said as he sat down at the table waiting for her to sit down so they could talk about there vacation

Neruka continued to shop for cat stuff.

''I see...''

Ophelia said as she just watched.

''So how do we dispose of the body?''

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi spoke before she nuzzled into Kuroh's chest a bit enjoying the warmth from Kuroh's body.

''Oh well~ Rests are good~''

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh smiled and replied, shortly before he began closing his eyes♆...

They areGoodnight~ 

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #000080;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#000080;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

After setting breakfast on each plate for everyone, Ariel sat down at the table with both of her parents. 

"So. Ariel. Me and your mother were thinking of taking you on a vacation." Daniel told her

"Hmm?" Ariel looked to her father slightly wide eyed as she was finishing off a bite of her food. "A vacation?" She asked after swallowing her food. "Cool" she smiled excitedly "Where are we going?"

"Hmm?" Ariel looked to her father slightly wide eyed as she was finishing off a bite of her food. "A vacation?" She asked after swallowing her food. "Cool" she smiled excitedly "Where are we going?"

"Well we were plannimg

pm going where I often go too." He said to her a little hesitantly

"Well we were plannimg

pm going where I often go too." He said to her a little hesitantly

Ariel blinked "Oh?" She smiled brightly "When are we leaving?" She asked not knowing exactly where that was bit she had never been on vacation so she was excited about going not to mention it was distracting her from what had happened to her the day before.

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh smiled and replied, shortly before he began closing his eyes♆...

They areGoodnight~ 

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi nodded before she started to close her eyes as well after she said the same thing.

''Good night~''

(Timeskip?)

Ariel blinked "Oh?" She smiled brightly "When are we leaving?" She asked not knowing exactly where that was bit she had never been on vacation so she was excited about going not to mention it was distracting her from what had happened to her the day before.

"Well we were planning on leaving today." He said

Soon cova spoke. "I like kittens." She said to her

the body will get rid of its self." Lana said to heR

Neruka giggled.

''I know. I could see that.''

Ophelia nodded before she looked around and sheathed her sword behind her back. She had to be careful. The edge of the blade was like 2 arrows stacked on each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well we were planning on leaving today." He said

Ariel's face lit up "That's so cool!" She chimed before going back to eating her breakfast, planning on packing herself some clothes and things as soon as she had finished her food. Euloria giggled softly seeing Ariel so excited.

Neruka giggled.

''I know. I could see that.''

Ophelia nodded before she looked around and sheathed her sword behind her back. She had to be careful. The edge of the blade was like 3 arrows stacked on each other.

(just to see how the sword looks and how massive it was)

Cova nodded to her

lana nodded as she walked over to her and hugged her lovingly

Ariel's face lit up "That's so cool!" She chimed before going back to eating her breakfast, planning on packing herself some clothes and things as soon as she had finished her food. Euloria giggled softly seeing Ariel so excited.

Daniel smiled happy to see her so happy. "Well that's good." He said happily to her

''Alright...How about we eat lunch here first? Or you wanna go out and eat lunch?''

Zenya asked wondering what Talia wanted to do for lunch.

Talia, still unsure what to do in terms of actually wanting to go or not hesitantly answered the question. "U-Uhm... We can eat here. I still have to go grab one of my bikinis." She said softly. 

"Oh yes what a wise choice, you never know when i'm going to go berserk and snatch the nearest man in the room. I suggest keeping your guard up, i'm known to attack at any given moment" she said and grinned, feeding into their little conversation.

Everest laughed and smirked as he stood in the shower. "Well I mean we are referring to me here, so I cant blame you. even I would jump me!" then grinning he began to sing in the shower, a melodious sound and stringed instruments began to play along in the background as he sang. "I just had seee-eex and i'll never go back to the not havin sex ways of the past..."

...♆Kuroh nodded and stood up from the couch, stretching his arms in the process as he did so. He yawned and looked around the room, coming to the realisation that he didn't actually know where the bedroom was, given that it was a house he was unfamiliar with. Looking back to Himeragi, his smiled nervously and spoke, his gaze soon drifting to the wall♆...

Um.. where's the bedroom?~  

/monthly_2016_10/5807b319c876a_HaruoHeader.png.de8c0d66fcf7750281d62b59394b41f6.png

...≭Haruo sighed lightly as the bullets made impact with his head, the projectiles simply crushing and falling to the ground in contact with his skin. Raising his right hand to his cheek, Haruo spoke to Lance, shortly before his smile re-emerged≭...

As I said, it will always result in nothing changing. I thought we'd already established that you can't kill me. 

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Architects Daughter';

.haruopostimage{
border: solid 3px #FF8C00;
width: 50%;}

#haruotitle{

#postboxharuo{
background-image:url('http://hdwallpaperbackgrounds.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/white-background-5.jpg');
}

.haruodesc{
color:#FF8C00;
font-family: 'Architects Daughter', cursive;}

.haruospeech{

button.haruoaccordion {

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

kurohtable{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;

button.kurohaccordion {

Lance reloaded the gun and continued shooting Haruo in the head. "No, we've established bullets wont kill you. But they sure do make you more tolerable. Now do you have any idea where we can go? I mean honestly, you should have some ideas of how to make use of a maid."

Everest laughed and smirked as he stood in the shower. "Well I mean we are referring to me here, so I cant blame you. even I would jump me!" then grinning he began to sing in the shower, a melodious sound and stringed instruments began to play along in the background as he sang. "I just had seee-eex and i'll never go back to the not havin sex ways of the past..."

Hakuru was about to say something until she heard instrument's and he started singing. She looked at him and just stared at him, "You did not just sing what I think you did" she said.

She followed him only a single step behind, sure to keep up despite the height he had over her. "Mmm.. Tell you, hmm?" She smirked and looked forward down the dimly lit hall. All that was still lit were the emergency lights and the overheads to the doors... Otherwise, they were walking in near darkness. She pursed her lips as she considered, "You tell me, first. You're not particularly forthcoming, either.. So, let's make a game out of it, hmm?" She smiled sweetly up to him as they walked, each step lifted so her robes and heels wouldn't slide along the floor. She hated it when people shuffled their feet.

Mora 'tsked' and shook her head softly as he spoke.. More so that he had to hide in a school from someone rather than attend for scholastic purposes. Though, it wasn't like she was in a very different situation. Relatively grateful that he didn't ask her to return the answer for her own part again, she raised her brows, "Well.. So long as you are safe. Though, I don't imagine he'd look up on the roof for you," She smirked. She took in a deep breath to explain, but as she did so she decided to make it much more simple, "Well.. We simply ask each other questions. It is a game of good faith, truly. As we have to promise to be honest about our answers. We'd go back and forth until we either fall bored of it... Or we get distracted and find ourselves doing something else entirely." 

Kaz briefly glared at her for the smartass remark as he floated down the hall and flipped upside down and backwards to face her before responding. "I'm not exactly the best one to play a game like that considering how i can sum up my entire history in about nine words, so I dont think that would be very entertaining. what else you got?"

Cova soon grew a little restless wanting to get home with her. "Sweetheart are we almost done?" She asked

lana smiled hugging her tightly. "I've missed you baby." She said

''Almost. Just maybe a few more stuff to buy.''

''I've missed you too. We never saw each other lately..''

Ophelia said before she nuzzled into her neck a bit.

((( Sure, you start~ )))

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi began to awake as she slowly opened her eyes. Her hair a bit in her face. She never felt so warm in her sleep before. And its been a long time since she slept with someone. When she saw Kuroh, she smiled and just laid her head on the pillow, awaiting Kuroh's wake.

Talia, still unsure what to do in terms of actually wanting to go or not hesitantly answered the question. "U-Uhm... We can eat here. I still have to go grab one of my bikinis." She said softly. 

''Alright. I'll go ahead and make lunch. What do you wanna eat?''

Zenya asked as she tilted her head a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back