• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

--Misafune--

"Thank you. But here is the important thing. Personal Time is like a sphere around you, or a bubble on the river of time. What I have did was slowed the passage of personal time down to catch the arrow, and drop it, before it could kill me." he said as he dismissed the archer. "I simply am not powerful enough to stop all time, or even slow it down. There are very few people who could, and many of them are either dead or hiding really well." he finished. "But there is a great risk in the retsu cut, as if you slow down time around you too much, when it returns to normal it could shock your mind really bad. Speed it up too much and you could age yourself far beyond your normal age and when time returns to normal, the shock to your system could damage you greatly." he warned. "The cuts I will teach you are far less dangerous, but by far the most useful." he spoke as he returned to his seating position.

@Nona

After sharing the possible complications of learning that particular cut with her, Rini stared back at him wide eyed for a moment before laughing sheepishly when she heard she wouldnt be learning that one "Oh, good job then, I don't think I could handle such a thing as that" she answered, referring the warnings he had gave, shaking her head a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Euloria kissed him back for a while, speaking when the kiss had ended "Well, I don't know... awake you would get to stay like this with me too, awake you is quite persuasive you know?" She answered before pecking him on the lips and smiling at him.

Daniel smiled lovingly at her hugging her tightly. "I love you baby." He said softly

(((( I'm terrible at this xDD That's why I didnt wanna do it xDD But okay))) 

When Talia heard Zenya's door close, the quickly ran back wihout making a song and used her tail to slowly open the door. She saw Zenya reading her mail, which to be honest wasn't all that interesting and on top of that, she wqs borderline stalking her at the point.

Zenya was reading her mail like usual. Though it was some sort of package. She threw it up in the air a bit lightly and catching it. It seemed light. As if it were clothes. She placed it on the bed before she opened it, the contents of the package unseen. It looked like she was surprised by the contents before she started to take off her clothes. After that, she slipped on these new clothes before she looked at herself in the mirror examining her attire. She was lightly blushing but she wondered. Why would the CIA send her this?

''...Is this supposed to tell me I'm on vacation...?''

"Depends on if you give me a good one." She said with a smirk as she nodded to him pulling him to the couch and sitting down pulling him with her and immediately leaning against him lovingly as her clothes changed to a pair of short shorts and a tank top as she smiled at him lovingly

When they got there cova couldn't help but wander off and look at other animals.

"I-I'm fine baby." Lana said to her as she struggled to get up but got to her feet and looked at the beast as it fought the aura dragons

Neruka giggled as she watched her.

Ophelia watched as well, the aura dragons continued to attack the demon by piercing themselves into it.

Syo changed into his human form and got properly dressed as well. She'd seen him change a few times before so he wasn't bothered if she watched.

Hanako began changing as well. She wondered though, where will they go for this date?

Zenya was reading her mail like usual. Though it was some sort of package. She threw it up in the air a bit lightly and catching it. It seemed light. As if it were clothes. She placed it on the bed before she opened it, the contents of the package unseen. It looked like she was surprised by the contents before she started to take off her clothes. After that, she slipped on these new clothes before she looked at herself in the mirror examining her attire. She was lightly blushing but she wondered. Why would the CIA send her this?

''...Is this supposed to tell me I'm on vacation...?''

Neruka giggled as she watched her.

Ophelia watched as well, the aura dragons continued to attack the demon by piercing themselves into it.

Hanako began changing as well. She wondered though, where will they go for this date?

She stared at the animals curiously while petting her kitten

lana groaned as she watched the beast eventually go down

Moonstone

Objective: Follow Jackson to more books
Mood: Nervous

Moonstone still wasn't interested in alchemy. They intended on living their full four-hundred-ten-years, or maybe be an oricenta that lives even longer than that. With the experiments done on them, it was definitely possible. "Well, thank you for the help there, but I still think I won't involve myself in alchemy. It's a shame too. My power is super fun and useful, but I don't want to risk my death if it's alchemy related." Still, they followed Jackson so they could be led to a book on a different subject that maybe wouldn't kill them. As they followed they still thought about the topic of alchemy, and supposed all powers had the capacity to kill their owner. Even simply just flying could lead to a quick death if one flew into a bad area or was simply bad at flying.

Tags | Interacting With: Evelyn Crimson Rose |  Jackson
Character Sheet

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn sighed lightly before she looked at the back of Jacksons head, before he turned his head slightly, "Alchemy is the most safest way to change elements actually, sorry if it was cryptic." He said with the smile on his face before he stopped walking and turned left, pulling out 5 books before walking again, turning around once more, "If you are still confused. Alchemy is used for and with equivalent exchange, meaning whatever you want, you have to give something of the exact same value, say if you want gold, then you have to transmute something of equivalent value, say five-hundred pounds of stone." He said before giving a slight laugh.

Rosalie smiled briefly at him before he had kissed her again. She began kissing him back, her eyes closing as she had moved herself closer.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smirked slightly against her lips before he closed his eyes the same as Rosalie. He gave another light squeeze before pulling back just slightly, taking a breathe, the smirk still very apparent on his face, "Wasn't expecting that..." He said quietly, loud enough for Rosalie to hear though. He Eventually moved his hands up to around her waist before they where laying on the couch, the smirk still apparent.

(( Fade now or shortly? ))

Evelyn Crimson Rose

E

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smirked slightly against her lips before he closed his eyes the same as Rosalie. He gave another light squeeze before pulling back just slightly, taking a breathe, the smirk still very apparent on his face, "Wasn't expecting that..." He said quietly, loud enough for Rosalie to hear though. He Eventually moved his hands up to around her waist before they where laying on the couch, the smirk still apparent.

((We can fade now I don't want to get reported so yeah))

((I don't see what's weird about that I mean, its morning here and multitasking is difficult.... but okay XDD))

((Uhh....I guess? Right))

(( K then, just double checking :PP ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac laid there on the bed, Rosalies head on his chest as the sheets covered them, "Well... That was... unexpected..." He said breathing out a laugh as he wrapped his arm around Rosalies waist. 

(( This is kinda why, lost creativity unless i can control your character... ))

(( K then, just double checking :PP ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac laid there on the bed, Rosalies head on his chest as the sheets covered them, "Well... That was... unexpected..." He said breathing out a laugh as he wrapped his arm around Rosalies waist. 

(( This is kinda why, lost creativity unless i can control your character... ))

Rosalie had lifted her head to look at him as he spoke before smiling a little, her cheeks going slightly pink "Ah...Yeah" she laughed silently "So much for that movie..." She joked with a grin before she rested her head on his chest again.

((Eh, I don't mind that you said where she was after the time skip, no worries))

Rosalie had lifted her head to look at him as he spoke before smiling a little, her cheeks going slightly pink "Ah...Yeah" she laughed silently "So much for that movie..." She joked with a grin before she rested her head on his chest again.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a light smile before giving a small laugh, "We can still watch it, though i don't know... I'm a tad too comfortable." He said with a light smirk at the end before pulling Rosalie up so her head was level with his, him placing his lips on hers the next second.

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi just smiled before she spoke.

''After seeing how tired you look? Yes.''

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied, shortly before he pressed his body closer to Himeragi's, allowing his body to feel the heat radiating from her's. He found that he felt oddly at ease with her in his arms♆...

Sorry

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #000080;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#000080;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a light smile before giving a small laugh, "We can still watch it, though i don't know... I'm a tad too comfortable." He said with a light smirk at the end before pulling Rosalie up so her head was level with his, him placing his lips on hers the next second.

Rosalie smiled as she was pulled up kissing him back softly for a bit before pulling away "Is that so?" She had asked as she placed a small kiss on his lips, quickly moving away again after "You know, I'm inclined to agree. I'm quite comfortable myself"

She stared at the animals curiously while petting her kitten

lana groaned as she watched the beast eventually go down

Neruka giggled a bit more before she found some cat food and held it. She was gonna buy it but not just yet.

Ophelia soon sighed before she looked at Lana.

''Well...now that the beast's down...now what?''

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied, shortly before he pressed his body closer to Himeragi's, allowing his body to feel the heat radiating from her's. He found that he felt oddly at ease with her in his arms♆...

Sorry

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi spoke before she nuzzled into Kuroh's chest a bit enjoying the warmth from Kuroh's body.

''Oh well~ Rests are good~''

Euloria giggled softly as she was hugged tightly "I love you too"

Daniel smiled and kissed her cheek as he held her close for a while longer then slowly he sat up pulling her with him. "We should probably go see Ariel. Tell her about our vacation coming up." He said to her

Neruka giggled a bit more before she found some cat food and held it. She was gonna buy it but not just yet.

Ophelia soon sighed before she looked at Lana.

''Well...now that the beast's down...now what?''

"We gotta make sure it's dead." Lana said to Ophelia as she started for the beast

cova eventually picked up another kitten and was now petting hers along with the other one as they both mewed happily

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn sighed lightly before she looked at the back of Jacksons head, before he turned his head slightly, "Alchemy is the most safest way to change elements actually, sorry if it was cryptic." He said with the smile on his face before he stopped walking and turned left, pulling out 5 books before walking again, turning around once more, "If you are still confused. Alchemy is used for and with equivalent exchange, meaning whatever you want, you have to give something of the exact same value, say if you want gold, then you have to transmute something of equivalent value, say five-hundred pounds of stone." He said before giving a slight laugh.

Zac Crimson Black

Moonstone

Objective: Learn more about elemental alchemy
Mood: Hopeful

"Yes, that's how my powers work. I can't turn water into an unequal amount of air, though I can make air disappear if I'd like. I also can't turn, say, water shaped like a soda can into an actual car. All I could do there is just turn it into a normal soda can. Uh... does that make sense? I'm sorry... my explanations can be sort of confusing at times." They thought of themself having a pretty cool power, if only it didn't suck out so much of their energy for the larger stuff. As they grew older and trained they could make water, air, and other things that were bigger than them with little issues, but they still had limits they needed to overcome to be the strongest.

Tags | Interacting With: Evelyn Crimson Rose
Character Sheet

"We gotta make sure it's dead." Lana said to Ophelia as she started for the beast

cova eventually picked up another kitten and was now petting hers along with the other one as they both mewed happily

Ophelia watched Lana before she followed.

Neruka giggled a bit.

''We're not adopting 2 kittens now, are we?''

When Lana got to the beast and started to gut it

"maybe." She mumbled as she let her black kitty and the brown spotted one she had picked up

Ophelia watched in shock.

''I-Is that what you're supposed to do...?!''

Neruka laughed a bit before she showed the cat food.

''Well, I found what we're looking for, but we also need to find more stuff. Like a litter box, some cat shampoo,and a lot more.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back