• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

The moment you realize, you forget to tag @Roman

''None really...why?''

(((( I know your pain )))) 

Talia had slowly opened her bedroom door, having changed into her usual home attire she was out of her blood stained outfit. Talia ran to the lobby of their apartment building and checked their mailbox. She saw that Zenya had mail, and believe it or not, she didn't want to speak with her yet. Making her way back to the apartment, she gave everyone their mail, giving her dad, Taylor his mail in the living room and putting her mom's mail on the table. Talia then went to Zenya's room and knocked on the door. 

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi giggled a bit when she heard Kuroh's reply. When he had slumped onto the bed, it made her bounce up just a tiny bit. She soon sighed before she crawled into bed before laying next to him.

''Too much of a food-coma?''

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh nodded his head while his face was buried in the pillow, replying to Himeragi with a muffled voice♆...

Mmhmm~ So much fwood

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #000080;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#000080;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

Syo laughed and smiled teasingly at her. "Because I wanted to ask you..." He said as he wobbled up to her ear. "O-On a date." He said shyly.

Hanako looked at Syo for a moment before she looked away. She soon looked back at Syo before she answered.

''Alright. I accept your date.''

(((( I know your pain )))) 

Talia had slowly opened her bedroom door, having changed into her usual home attire she was out of her blood stained outfit. Talia ran to the lobby of their apartment building and checked their mailbox. She saw that Zenya had mail, and believe it or not, she didn't want to speak with her yet. Making her way back to the apartment, she gave everyone their mail, giving her dad, Taylor his mail in the living room and putting her mom's mail on the table. Talia then went to Zenya's room and knocked on the door. 

Zenya was still in the form with silver hair and a murderous aura. She heard a knocking on the door. She soon answered it before she spoke.

''Talia? What's up?''

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh nodded his head while his face was buried in the pillow, replying to Himeragi with a muffled voice♆...

Mmhmm~ So much fwood

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi giggled a bit before she just laid there. She soon got a little closer and snuggled a little bit with Kuroh.

"Well I always have time for the lady in my life." Aaron said with a chuckle. "Well, when I'm not working. Which, isn't much these days. Having a bunch of jobs is paying off." He said, kissing Annabel's cheek.

I'd say so." She said as she brought a hand to the back of his neck smiling as she pressed her face to his shoulder enjoying having him in her arms once more

(wanna do Lana and Ophelia as well? xD)

Neruka smiled before she got up and went to the door waiting for Cova to follow. She looked at her dress before she complimented her.

''You look beautiful in that dress.''

(Sure!!)

cova smiled as she walked over gently pecking her cheek as thanks for the compliment. "You just look beautiful. Period." She said back after a second with a sweet loving smile

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi giggled a bit before she just laid there. She soon got a little closer and snuggled a little bit with Kuroh.

...♆Kuroh moved onto his side and placed his arm around Himeragi's neck, he smiled and spoke♆...

Are you tired?~ 

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

I'd say so." She said as she brought a hand to the back of his neck smiling as she pressed her face to his shoulder enjoying having him in her arms once more

(Sure!!)

cova smiled as she walked over gently pecking her cheek as thanks for the compliment. "You just look beautiful. Period." She said back after a second with a sweet loving smile

Neruka smiled before she opened the door.

''Let's go?''

Il have her join up with lana at the fight)

Ophelia Takami 

~ Dragon Intoner of War ~

philia_brave_frontier_doodle_by_shirodebby-d7nby3w.jpg

Ophelia had heard there was a demon near by and that Lana went to eliminate it. She rushed as quickly as she could to the battle site. Once she saw both the demon and Lana in her sights, she charged at the demon faster than when she was running while dragging her sword across the ground. As she did this, aura dragons started to emerge from the cracks of the ground created by her sword and joined Ophelia in the assault. She jumped up while swinging upwards, cutting into the ground deeper and for a last touch before she held her sword over head while in mid-air, and attempted to strike down the demon with this attack. And the deep cut into the ground only helped emerge a very large aura dragon and attacked the demon as well.

Current Theme

...♆Kuroh moved onto his side and placed his arm around Himeragi's neck, he smiled and spoke♆...

Are you tired?~ 

.kurohpostimage{

#kurohtitle{

#postboxkuroh{
}

.kurohdesc{

.kurohspeech{

button.kurohaccordion {

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi just smiled before she spoke.

''After seeing how tired you look? Yes.''

Hanako looked at Syo for a moment before she looked away. She soon looked back at Syo before she answered.

Zenya was still in the form with silver hair and a murderous aura. She heard a knocking on the door. She soon answered it before she spoke.

''Talia? What's up?''

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Talia looked down at her hands which held Zenya's mail. She then flipped through the stack until she saw Zenya's name and shoved her msil into her before trudging off, not saying a word. 

(Sure!!)

Aaron laughed lightly and kissed her head and then hugged her once more. "Wanna do something? Maybe watcha movie or something."  He said softly. 

Talia looked down at her hands which held Zenya's mail. She then flipped through the stack until she saw Zenya's name and shoved her msil into her before trudging off, not saying a word. 

''Oof!...Moody..''

She said before she went back inside her room to look what was inside the mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neruka smiled before she opened the door.

''Let's go?''

Il have her join up with lana at the fight)

Ophelia Takami 

~ Dragon Intoner of War ~

Ophelia had heard there was a demon near by and that Lana went to eliminate it. She rushed as quickly as she could to the battle site. Once she saw both the demon and Lana in her sights, she charged at the demon faster than when she was running while dragging her sword across the ground. As she did this, aura dragons started to emerge from the cracks of the ground created by her sword and joined Ophelia in the assault. She jumped up while swinging upwards, cutting into the ground deeper and for a last touch before she held her sword over head while in mid-air, and attempted to strike down the demon with this attack. And the deep cut into the ground only helped emerge a very large aura dragon and attacked the demon as well.

Current Theme

Cova smiled happily as se quickly followed her 

------------

lana layed there on the ground in pain from the last attacks still not yet able to get up as the beast caught Ophelia's sword in its mouth had threw her towards Lana before it turned to the dragon aura and charged it slamming its self into the aura and biting at it viciously

------------

Aaron laughed lightly and kissed her head and then hugged her once more. "Wanna do something? Maybe watcha movie or something."  He said softly. 

"That would be amazing!" She said immediately with a sweet smile. "Maybe you can give me a massage too." She said as she gave him a playful look before taking his hand and leading him to the massive living room of the castle 

''Talia? What's up?''

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Syo gasped and showered her in little kitty kisses again. "Yayyyyy!" He laughed before hoping off and the bounding back and forth. "Come on come on come onnnn!"

------------

lana layed there on the ground in pain from the last attacks still not yet able to get up as the beast caught Ophelia's sword in its mouth had threw her towards Lana before it turned to the dragon aura and charged it slamming its self into the aura and biting at it viciously

------------

"That would be amazing!" She said immediately with a sweet smile. "Maybe you can give me a massage too." She said as she gave him a playful look before taking his hand and leading him to the massive living room of the castle 

Aaron laughed  a little as he was lead to the living room, "A massage? I never get massages myself. Are you gonns give me one too?" He asked Annabel with a smile. "No seriously... Are you? It's been a stressful week." He said with a chuckle. 

------------

------------

Neruka just lead Cova to the Pet Shop which was quite a walk.

Ophelia landed on her knees while stabbing her sword into the ground. She looked up at the demon and growled before looking at Lana as Aura Dragons continued to barrage the demon.

''You alright Lana?''

Syo gasped and showered her in little kitty kisses again. "Yayyyyy!" He laughed before hoping off and the bounding back and forth. "Come on come on come onnnn!"

''Alright alright, hold on~''

She said as she was getting out of bed.

(((( Idk what to do Hime xDD )))) 

idk xD  have talia look inside? like peeking?)

Ophelia landed on her knees while stabbing her sword into the ground. She looked up at the demon and growled before looking at Lana as Aura Dragons continued to barrage the demon.

''You alright Lana?''

(((( I'm terrible at this xDD That's why I didnt wanna do it xDD But okay))) 

When Talia heard Zenya's door close, the quickly ran back wihout making a song and used her tail to slowly open the door. She saw Zenya reading her mail, which to be honest wasn't all that interesting and on top of that, she wqs borderline stalking her at the point.

Aaron laughed  a little as he was lead to the living room, "A massage? I never get massages myself. Are you gonns give me one too?" He asked Annabel with a smile. "No seriously... Are you? It's been a stressful week." He said with a chuckle. 

"Depends on if you give me a good one." She said with a smirk as she nodded to him pulling him to the couch and sitting down pulling him with her and immediately leaning against him lovingly as her clothes changed to a pair of short shorts and a tank top as she smiled at him lovingly

''You alright Lana?''

When they got there cova couldn't help but wander off and look at other animals.

"I-I'm fine baby." Lana said to her as she struggled to get up but got to her feet and looked at the beast as it fought the aura dragons

''You alright Lana?''

Syo changed into his human form and got properly dressed as well. She'd seen him change a few times before so he wasn't bothered if she watched.

(you did fine. actually wonderfully.)

--Misafune--

Setting the book on the air, he calmly looks up at her. "Oh, this is a journal of everything I have learned from my travels and various experiments and experiences." he said as he maintained the circle. "Wow, I am so scatterbrained. I forgot the most importantly to teach what the Mudra were. Here let me explain:

~Mudra of the Nine Cuts~

This is one of the most well-known chants and procedures, although many do not recognize it by its name.  Mudra are hand gestures that are thought to have originated in Indian mysticism, which also influenced Buddhism both in India and abroad.  Each of the nine 'cuts' pertains to a different area which that cut may hold power over, and each cut represents a certain sphere of thought.  Together they are considered quite a formidable spell indeed, as the appropriate mindfulness necessary to put potency behind each symbolic syllable signifies a truly strong being indeed.

The mantra altogether is 'rin pyou tou sha kai jin retsu zai zen'.  Each syllable has a specific mindset and mudra to it, which is usually what is seen in anime and manga series being quickly displayed by exorcists, onmyouji, Shinto priests and priestesses, and sorcerers of all kinds.  It is sometimes followed up by the verbal command 'akuryou taisan' and similar such things, and it is believed that the kujikiri, or 'nine cuts', can be applied to nearly any magical working.

More a focus of powers towards a certain goal, if one is mindful of the goal and understands the purpose of the various mudra, surely that goal will be empowered and strong indeed.  Because of this, the kujikiri is widely-used for all purposes."

He finished explaining and then decided to show her his personal Mudra. "This mudra allows me to manipulate my personal time:

Retsu
The mudra for retsu is the index finger of the left hand pointing up, with the fingers of the right hand curled around it.  The right thumb is pressed against the outside edge of the nail of the pointing finger.
Its mantra is 'taya sowaka'.
Retsu deals with one's space and time, usually time a bit moreso.  Using retsu, one may achieve some control over the passage of personal time.

"Please allow me to demonstrate" he said as he tossed his paper doll out, which took the form of a female archer, with her bow drawn and arrow knocked. "Watch carefully." he said as he began the chant:

Taya sowaka...taya sowaka. then he used the hand gesture
retsu.jpg
and nodded his head as the archer loosed her arrow at his chest. Silence fell in the area as Misafune stood still. moments later an arrow fell from his hand as his personal time caught up to normal time. But in his sphere, he had time enough to catch the arrow and bring his arms to his side all in the outer span of a few seconds, but in his inner sphere he had minutes and the arrow was traveling centimeters a second.

@Nona

((Okay, good :'D))

Rini nodded as he explained what these 'cuts' were. Maybe this was a lot of information to take in at once without a notebook but she felt she was catching on just fine at the moment, besides, she could always ask him some questions if she really got lost in what he was saying. Her eyes then drifted to the paper archer, wondering what exactly was doing with it, watching just like he had asked her to. Her eyes darted as the arrow shot, expecting it to fly in his direction but it had suddenly veered from its path and was now falling from his hand. Blinking a few times, Rini stared at the arrow on the ground momentarily before looking at Misafune "Okay, that was pretty amazing" she said smiling as she clasped her hands together.

"Well it's my job to take the dead to the rightful place. Just had to make sure if you were dead or not, but I also got caught up doing my own thing, so I ended up sitting her for quite the while." Amelia said, rubbing her chin. "Usually it doesn't take long to determine, but eh, keyword was usually am I right."

Elaena slowly blinked, she was sure an angel would know something like that pretty quickly, right? At least that's what one would think...then again, it wouldn't be the first time someone thought she was dead, most of the time she moved at the speed of something reanimated when she needed rest. "I guess you are right" she said with a nod "Say...does that mean you can see ghosts?" Elaena asked curiously as she picked up the cat that was circling her legs "Sometimes I think Naji can see them, but he's probably just doing that weird 'cat stares at nothing' thing, you know?" She said, holding up the grumpy looking cat as she said its name, it made a low meow in response to being hoisted up then down so sudddenly.

Annabel smiled lovingly as she kissed his nose gently. "Well then pay attention more." She teased as she kissed him lovingly

He smiled as he gently pecked her nose. "100% sure ." He said to her softly with a playful smirk

(lol I wanted to bring more characters back)

cova smiled more as she soon came to her in a nice dress and the kitten in her arms

Euloria giggled "What makes you so sure then?" She asked with a slightly raised brow.

Elaena slowly blinked, she was sure an angel would know something like that pretty quickly, right? At least that's what one would think...then again, it wouldn't be the first time someone thought she was dead, most of the time she moved at the speed of something reanimated when she needed rest. "I guess you are right" she said with a nod "Say...does that mean you can see ghosts?" Elaena asked curiously as she picked up the cat that was circling her legs "Sometimes I think Naji can see them, but he's probably just doing that weird 'cat stares at nothing' thing, you know?" She said, holding up the grumpy looking cat as she said its name, it made a low meow in response to being hoisted up then down so sudddenly.

Euloria giggled "What makes you so sure then?" She asked with a slightly raised brow.

Because if I'm still sleeping that means I get to stay like this with you some more." He said softly to her with a playful smirk before he kissed her

((Okay, good :'D))

Rini nodded as he explained what these 'cuts' were. Maybe this was a lot of information to take in at once without a notebook but she felt she was catching on just fine at the moment, besides, she could always ask him some questions if she really got lost in what he was saying. Her eyes then drifted to the paper archer, wondering what exactly was doing with it, watching just like he had asked her to. Her eyes darted as the arrow shot, expecting it to fly in his direction but it had suddenly veered from its path and was now falling from his hand. Blinking a few times, Rini stared at the arrow on the ground momentarily before looking at Misafune "Okay, that was pretty amazing" she said smiling as she clasped her hands together.

--Misafune--

"Thank you. But here is the important thing. Personal Time is like a sphere around you, or a bubble on the river of time. What I have did was slowed the passage of personal time down to catch the arrow, and drop it, before it could kill me." he said as he dismissed the archer. "I simply am not powerful enough to stop all time, or even slow it down. There are very few people who could, and many of them are either dead or hiding really well." he finished. "But there is a great risk in the retsu cut, as if you slow down time around you too much, when it returns to normal it could shock your mind really bad. Speed it up too much and you could age yourself far beyond your normal age and when time returns to normal, the shock to your system could damage you greatly." he warned. "The cuts I will teach you are far less dangerous, but by far the most useful." he spoke as he returned to his seating position.

@Nona

Zac Crimson Black

Zac kept his smirk on his face before he laughed slightly at her question, "Well, i think myself... Yeah, myself," He said with another light smirk before he gave a light squeeze again, his face staying as it was before he pushed his lips onto hers again.

Caspian De Sol

Caspian was slightly taken aback when Allen kissed her back, moving with him as she kept her eyes closed, making sure he couldn't see her eyes. She raised her arms slightly to wrap around his upper back, continuing to kiss him before she pulled back slightly, lowering her head, "S-sorry..." She said hesitantly as her arms shook slightly before breathing in and out shakily.

Rosalie smiled briefly at him before he had kissed her again. She began kissing him back, her eyes closing as she had moved herself closer.

Because if I'm still sleeping that means I get to stay like this with you some more." He said softly to her with a playful smirk before he kissed her

Euloria kissed him back for a while, speaking when the kiss had ended "Well, I don't know... awake you would get to stay like this with me too, awake you is quite persuasive you know?" She answered before pecking him on the lips and smiling at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back