• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nico yelped as she slipped through the open portal beneath her. She blushed heavily when Drakon caught her. Nico rolled her eyes, chuckling softly. "Well.. I am falling for you," she said, poking his nose. She nuzzled her head on his chest and sighed lightly. 

Drakon nodded as he began carrying her around for a bit, not a problem for him since Drakon was pretty much stronger than the entire alliance combined. He nuzzled her nose lightly. "So where are we going again?" He asked her curiously.

Neruka just smiled before she leaned into Cova more.

Zenya noticed Talia's response before she spoke again asking a question that should be unanswered, and then going to her room as well.

''Am I a monster yet?''

Hanako smiled before she turned off the light in the room before getting comfortable in her bed. She spoke right before she began to drift to sleep.

''Good night~''

((Timeskip?))

Drakon nodded as he began carrying her around for a bit, not a problem for him since Drakon was pretty much stronger than the entire alliance combined. He nuzzled her nose lightly. "So where are we going again?" He asked her curiously.

((Timeskip?))

yeah. Could you start?))

yeah. Could you start?))

((Yes ma'am))

Syo woke up the next morning, letting out a short kitty yawn. He saw Hanako was still fast asleep, so he decided to tease her by giving her a rude awakening. He got up up a circle his cat body around her head... Before laying right smack on top of it. Boom.

((Yes ma'am))

Syo woke up the next morning, letting out a short kitty yawn. He saw Hanako was still fast asleep, so he decided to tease her by giving her a rude awakening. He got up up a circle his cat body around her head... Before laying right smack on top of it. Boom.

Hanako was still asleep. All she did was groan before moving a bit more into her pillow.

Syo got a bit impatient, he began to lick her face over and over gently, trying to wake her up.

Hanako began to open her eye and she realized that Syo was licking her face as a cat. She giggled a bit before picking up Syo and putting him next to her before she smiled a bit.

''Good morning Syo~''

Scarlet smiled and happily grabbed his hand, "hmm, shortcut's...." she said and looked around. She pointed at a sidewalk that led to the right, "If we went there instead of straight, it should be faster."

"Oh yeah. Seems about right." Logan said with a smile. He then started walking that way, gently holding Scarlet's hand, and giving it a soft squeeze to let her know that he was ready to get moving. "I'm starving so I think we should get a move on before my stomach devours itself." He said jokingly. 

"True...you didn't say that..." She said as she removed her finger from under her chin "And yes, I am rather confused as to why you were watching me sleep, surely there are plenty of things in the world to do that are more fun than that, no?" She then pointed out as a small black cat walked to her and began circling her legs.

"Well it's my job to take the dead to the rightful place. Just had to make sure if you were dead or not, but I also got caught up doing my own thing, so I ended up sitting her for quite the while." Amelia said, rubbing her chin. "Usually it doesn't take long to determine, but eh, keyword was usually am I right."

"Sup." Aaron said as he hugged Annabel. "I was gonna be here sooner, but I was working on my car so I didn't check my phone right away." He said with a smile.

Talia didn't look at Zenya, though she responded, "No. You... I don't know. Just. Go away. Give me time to think." She said, running to her door and closing it in front of Zenya. 

Annabel smiled lovingly as she kissed his nose gently. "Well then pay attention more." She teased as she kissed him lovingly

Euloria laughed and rolled her eyes a little "Are you sure? I mean you're looking straight at me..." She said as she lifted her hand and poked his nose with her index finger.

He smiled as he gently pecked her nose. "100% sure ." He said to her softly with a playful smirk

Neruka smiled as she just waited there.

(the lana post just reminded me about Ophelia o-o Like I knew there were more characters that had relationships. I nearly forgot the Intoners xD )

Zenya just stood there for a second before she headed off to her own room. She had to reveal her true self sooner or later. She thought it was best to show it sooner rather than later.

(lol I wanted to bring more characters back)

cova smiled more as she soon came to her in a nice dress and the kitten in her arms

Annabel smiled lovingly as she kissed his nose gently. "Well then pay attention more." She teased as she kissed him lovingly

He smiled as he gently pecked her nose. "100% sure ." He said to her softly with a playful smirk

cova smiled more as she soon came to her in a nice dress and the kitten in her arms

"Don't you think I would if I knew it were you?" Aaron asked, laughing lightly as his nose was kissed. He then kissed Annabel back when she kissed his lips. Pulling away a moment later, Aaron hugged Annabel again, "What were you up to?" He asked softly. 

Jace smiled happily as he sat there on the beach surrounded by girls and such as he threw a massive beach party. Music blared as people partied and hung out dancing on the beach. "Yo have!" A man called over to him as he stood there chatting with some people but quickly looked over. "Yo there here!" He called making jaces look colden as he nodded and handed his drink to some girl and headed after the guy who led him to a car which they both got in and quickly drove off. Jace was meeting some new "clients" so to speak and was excited to, even though he had gotten into some bad crowds since things in the past had happened. Once him and the guy got to the wearhouse they were meeting he stepped out a cold look on his face as he walked in to see a dark place except for a table with a light over it and an Italian mob boss siting at it. "Jaaaace!!" The mob boss said with a smile as jace walked up and sat down. "How you doing jack?" Jace said back to him with a smirk as they shook hands and started to conversate over things before jace got to the point. "So..... you got my merchandise and our deal?" He asked jack who noded to him with a smile. "Yeah jace I do." He said to him with a smirk

@anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't you think I would if I knew it were you?" Aaron asked, laughing lightly as his nose was kissed. He then kissed Annabel back when she kissed his lips. Pulling away a moment later, Aaron hugged Annabel again, "What were you up to?" He asked softly. 

Nothing much baby. Just looking to spend some time with you." She said with a smile

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi soon nodded before she pointed at a door that was a between the top of the stairs and one of the bedroom doors. She spoke before she went into the bed room and sat on the edge of the bed.

''The bathroom is next to the bedroom. But then if it's dark, try not to fall down the stairs.''

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly at Himeragi's tip about falling down the stairs, shortly before he replied and followed her into the bedroom. When Himeragi sat down, Kuroh slumped onto the bed and lay on his stomach♆...

I'll probably sleep through tonight, so I won't have to worry about that, Hime-chan~ 

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #000080;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#000080;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

Nothing much baby. Just looking to spend some time with you." She said with a smile

"Well I always have time for the lady in my life." Aaron said with a chuckle. "Well, when I'm not working. Which, isn't much these days. Having a bunch of jobs is paying off." He said, kissing Annabel's cheek.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn sighed lightly before she turned back to Moonstone, the same blank expression as before, "Apologies," She said with a sigh when she finished her sentence, Jackson smiling. He moved forward slightly, "Well, yes. The book is an alchemicle book, so i do recommend studying the lower versions of it first, such as an item to combine both worlds into one..." He said with a small smile before he moved forward, turning to face them. A hand was placed over his heart before he bowed, "Lady Crimson, the book you are searching for is right here," He said throwing his hand out to the left of him before he stood up straight again, "Will you please follow me, the books you require are this way," He said with the same smile before he turned an started walking.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly before letting out a small sigh, a smile appearing on his face again, "Ok then," He said happily before he wrapped his arms around her waist. A portal appeared below them before he gave a light laugh, "So, what do you want to do?" He asked Rosalie as they slowly sank into the portal. 

(( @LunaCrosby Do you want to end our interaction? Cause i don't ;-; But, i am just asking since we haven't shot each other replies.... and you kinda owe me one.... ;~; ))

Moonstone

Objective: Follow Jackson to more books
Mood: Nervous

Moonstone still wasn't interested in alchemy. They intended on living their full four-hundred-ten-years, or maybe be an oricenta that lives even longer than that. With the experiments done on them, it was definitely possible. "Well, thank you for the help there, but I still think I won't involve myself in alchemy. It's a shame too. My power is super fun and useful, but I don't want to risk my death if it's alchemy related." Still, they followed Jackson so they could be led to a book on a different subject that maybe wouldn't kill them. As they followed they still thought about the topic of alchemy, and supposed all powers had the capacity to kill their owner. Even simply just flying could lead to a quick death if one flew into a bad area or was simply bad at flying.

Tags | Interacting With: Evelyn Crimson Rose |  Jackson
Character Sheet

((I've painted myself into a corner here... I have no idea what to do XDD ))

Rael giggled and leaned in, completely unaware of what was happening to her personality as she followed him to the atm. wrapping her arms around him she leaned in whispering in his ear. "Who knows? maybe you just flipped my switch, and maybe its just one of those times when I'm a girl just like that."

Mei Junchi

Objective: Let Rael use the ATM
Mood: Emotionally confused | Still happy

As extremely hot as Rael was, Junchi found himself a bit confused on how he felt about them. They could shape-shift their body into anything, which was always a nice thing to have no matter the relationship type (unless they were on bad terms). Yet, that shape-shifting also led to a personality shift too, and that wasn't something he felt very comfortable about. One moment Rael could be a hot and seductive girl, and the next they could be a completely different person, one who was even worse than before. Maybe it wouldn't be that dramatic of a change, but seeing someone change so much that they aren't even recognizable as the person you met a few hours ago... that was creepy.

"Flipped your switch?" he said with a smile. "Can't say I'm not proud of that. I'm pretty satisfied with the girl you are right now."

There was no real reason to just ditch Rael though. Aside from their attractive features, they were still a cool person to be around, and did help him learn more about himself. They could even flirt with each other, which was always a plus in any relationship he had (asides from family or with people too old for him). With that in mind, he led Rael to the ATM and waited for them to do whatever they needed to do.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
Character Sheet

(wanna do Lana and Ophelia as well? xD)

Neruka smiled before she got up and went to the door waiting for Cova to follow. She looked at her dress before she complimented her.

''You look beautiful in that dress.''

Hanako began to open her eye and she realized that Syo was licking her face as a cat. She giggled a bit before picking up Syo and putting him next to her before she smiled a bit.

''Good morning Syo~''

Syo pouted. "If you sleep in then I won't get to have fun with you!" He whined and pawed at her lightly. "Wakey wakey eggs and bakey nya~"

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly at Himeragi's tip about falling down the stairs, shortly before he replied and followed her into the bedroom. When Himeragi sat down, Kuroh slumped onto the bed and lay on his stomach♆...

I'll probably sleep through tonight, so I won't have to worry about that, Hime-chan~ 

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi giggled a bit when she heard Kuroh's reply. When he had slumped onto the bed, it made her bounce up just a tiny bit. She soon sighed before she crawled into bed before laying next to him.

''Too much of a food-coma?''

Syo pouted. "If you sleep in then I won't get to have fun with you!" He whined and pawed at her lightly. "Wakey wakey eggs and bakey nya~"

''I get it I get it~ You already woke me up~''

She said before she started to sit up.

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

View attachment 167293

Himeragi giggled a bit when she heard Kuroh's reply. When he had slumped onto the bed, it made her bounce up just a tiny bit. She soon sighed before she crawled into bed before laying next to him.

''Too much of a food-coma?''

''I get it I get it~ You already woke me up~''

She said before she started to sit up.

Syo mewed lightly at her. "Hey Hanako-Chan, got plans for today?" He asked. He was still in heat but he wasn't feeling particularly lusty at the moment.

Syo laughed and smiled teasingly at her. "Because I wanted to ask you..." He said as he wobbled up to her ear. "O-On a date." He said shyly.

Hanako blushed for a moment before she looked at Syo a bit surprised. She took it the wrong way as a joke before she scoffed a bit before smiling off to the right.

''Syo, it's too early for jokes like this..''

Hanako blushed for a moment before she looked at Syo a bit surprised. She took it the wrong way as a joke before she scoffed a bit before smiling off to the right.

''Syo, it's too early for jokes like this..''

Syo shook his head. "No, I-I'm serious." He said, his ears twitching a bit. "I dunno if you want to or not. It can just be a little hangout like we always do if you want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back