• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

♱ Zenya White ♱

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

View attachment 163085

Zenya just let Talia pull her out of there as she ran with her trying to not cause trouble as her head was down. She was still in some sort of combat trance. After a while, she got back to her senses and grabbed Talia's shoulder and teleported herself and Talia back home. Zenya's head continued to stay down not wanting to say anything at the moment.

Talia was running before she was teleported home. She looked at Zenya and let go of her hand, "W-What was that for? W-Why did you kill them?" She asked in a sad tone. "They didn't have to exactly die you know..."

Elaena blinked and turned around when she heard a voice. Shoot. Whatever she was doing she'd never remember now that she was distracted. Oh well "...dead?" Elaena repeated as what the woman had said sank in "Ah...no" she answered before examining herself,l and pulling yet another leaf from her hair "I do not think I am anyways" she continued with a lazy smile as she looked at the woman who had introduced herself as Amelia "You're an angel? How nice...I'm a human. Though that's probably an obvious one" she said with a quiet laugh before extending her hand for a hand shake. "I'm Elaena Rillas, nice to meet you...though I am curious how long you were watching to see if I was dead" she said tilting her head slowly.

"Less asking questions and more wondering about what made me watht you.. You sleep a lot in the same place, and this is the only place I've ever seen you. That led me to think you were dead, and no one noticed. Though, to answer your question, 3 hours and 30 minutes." Amelia said, before laughing lightly. "Also nice to meet you."

Daniel groaned at her. "Five more minuets." He mumbled as he held her tightly in his arms

"They..... they are what I was created for." She said to her softly

Euloria laughed softly after he mumbled "Fine, but I think Ariel's making breakfast and it'll get cold if you don't get up soon"

Euloria laughed softly after he mumbled "Fine, but I think Ariel's making breakfast and it'll get cold if you don't get up soon"

"Stay with me." He groaned tiredly at her still refusing to open his eyes as he tightened his grip gently around her body

"Less asking questions and more wondering about what made me watht you.. You sleep a lot in the same place, and this is the only place I've ever seen you. That led me to think you were dead, and no one noticed. Though, to answer your question, 3 hours and 30 minutes." Amelia said, before laughing lightly. "Also nice to meet you."

"Hmm...3 hours and 30 minutes..." She muttered before shrugging. She wondered why this girl had nothing better to do than watch her sleep for that long but didn't ask that, she felt it was one of those questions that her brother would tell her off for asking. "Thats a pretty normal napping time for me, the longest I've slept for in one go was around 5 weeks" she said tapping her chin with her finger. "I never really noticed if I moved in my sleep or not, I guess I don't"

"Stay with me." He groaned tiredly at her still refusing to open his eyes as he tightened his grip gently around her body

Euloria huffed a little "You sure are making it difficult not to" she said with a small laugh before snuggling up closer to him "Fine, I'll stay for a little longer"

"Hmm...3 hours and 30 minutes..." She muttered before shrugging. She wondered why this girl had nothing better to do than watch her sleep for that long but didn't ask that, she felt it was one of those questions that her brother would tell her off for asking. "Thats a pretty normal napping time for me, the longest I've slept for in one go was around 5 weeks" she said tapping her chin with her finger. "I never really noticed if I moved in my sleep or not, I guess I don't"

"I'm guessing you're pretty confused as to why I watched too, and if ai could sleep that long, I don't know what I'd do..." Amelia said, sighing lightly. "And I didn't say I watched you since you fell asleep, I've only been here that long. You had to either be sleep longer than that, or I can't tell time." She said, tapping the ground. 

(Sweet. Want to start???)

"That my girl." He said softly as he gently kissed her head and rubbed her back with a gentle hand

(((( Can you please. )))) 

(Sweet. Want to start???)

"That my girl." He said softly as he gently kissed her head and rubbed her back with a gentle hand

Euloria then smiled lightly, closing her eyes and nuzzling into him as he rubbed her back.

"I'm guessing you're pretty confused as to why I watched too, and if ai could sleep that long, I don't know what I'd do..." Amelia said, sighing lightly. "And I didn't say I watched you since you fell asleep, I've only been here that long. You had to either be sleep longer than that, or I can't tell time." She said, tapping the ground. 

"True...you didn't say that..." She said as she removed her finger from under her chin "And yes, I am rather confused as to why you were watching me sleep, surely there are plenty of things in the world to do that are more fun than that, no?" She then pointed out as a small black cat walked to her and began circling her legs.

Talia was running before she was teleported home. She looked at Zenya and let go of her hand, "W-What was that for? W-Why did you kill them?" She asked in a sad tone. "They didn't have to exactly die you know..."

♱ Zenya White ♱

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

View attachment 163085

''Talia..''

She said before she looked up at her, her expression almost dead.

''Sometimes, in this life, you have to kill in order to survive. You think I'd let a demon like him kill me? No. Besides...I was made to kill. Before I even met your mother. My supposed objective was to capture supers and take them back to the labs. And if they didn't cooperate, kill them. But instead, I decided to give the humans a taste of the hell they have created. Do you know how many oppositions I killed before I even met your mother?''

Syo yawned lightly. "Hey Hanako, wanna play video games?" He asked her curiously. "I'm kinda bored."

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

~ Goddess and God Eater Hybrid ~

View attachment 186163

''Let's go to sleep instead...Okay?''

(Yeah sure.)

annabel sighed a little as she pulled out her phone smiling happily as she texted her boyfriend asking if he could hang out 

Rini nodded at his words and began to say the chant he had taught her. After which she felt...perfectly calm? That was a pretty weird feeling for her since she was always worried or thinking about something. But it felt nice, almost like anything she was worrying about was just gone. Was this the awesome thing he was talking about? She wasn't sure but this was still pretty cool either way.

--Misafune--

"Now, explore the new feelings, feel out what you can do with it, and what your surroundings will allow you to do." he spoke as he himself attempted to turn back the personal time of a leaf. However many times he made the leaf green, it would soon return to its normal time and be brown and withered. But with understanding he calmly withdrew his journal to mark his discovery. This journal contained everything he was learning, as to show his mater, if they were to meet again in the future. "You can ask basic questions of everything around you, whether it is obliged to answer is all up to how it feels about your presence." he finished as he tried to apply time and space to a rock, hopefully altering it to something else.

@Nona

--Achilles--

He unceremoniously fell off the bed and onto the floor. He had no energy left and moving was very difficult. "My love..." he said before laying head down and accepting his defeat and hopefully meeting his merciful end.

@Lumina

@Roman

((Sorry about that. I'm also going to start putting our past posts in spoilers so we can refer back to them!))

She followed him only a single step behind, sure to keep up despite the height he had over her. "Mmm.. Tell you, hmm?" She smirked and looked forward down the dimly lit hall. All that was still lit were the emergency lights and the overheads to the doors... Otherwise, they were walking in near darkness. She pursed her lips as she considered, "You tell me, first. You're not particularly forthcoming, either.. So, let's make a game out of it, hmm?" She smiled sweetly up to him as they walked, each step lifted so her robes and heels wouldn't slide along the floor. She hated it when people shuffled their feet.

Kaz bordly glided down the halls and shrugged and he floated at a moderate pace and shrugged as he looked down at the girl. "I suppose you could say I'm hiding from a person you really don't want to mess with. They became a student at the school as well because they're chasing me, but luckily they haven't found me yet, and when they do, I'm gone. Other then that, I suppose you could say the school just makes for a convenient hiding spot because you can blend in fairly easily." Kaz paused (speaking pause, he's still floating down the hall) and thought about the latter half of her statement. "So how do you propose we turn this into a game?"

She followed him only a single step behind, sure to keep up despite the height he had over her. "Mmm.. Tell you, hmm?" She smirked and looked forward down the dimly lit hall. All that was still lit were the emergency lights and the overheads to the doors... Otherwise, they were walking in near darkness. She pursed her lips as she considered, "You tell me, first. You're not particularly forthcoming, either.. So, let's make a game out of it, hmm?" She smiled sweetly up to him as they walked, each step lifted so her robes and heels wouldn't slide along the floor. She hated it when people shuffled their feet.

Kaz bordly glided down the halls and shrugged and he floated at a moderate pace and shrugged as he looked down at the girl. "I suppose you could say I'm hiding from a person you really don't want to mess with. They became a student at the school as well because they're chasing me, but luckily they haven't found me yet, and when they do, I'm gone. Other then that, I suppose you could say the school just makes for a convenient hiding spot because you can blend in fairly easily." Kaz paused (speaking pause, he's still floating down the hall) and thought about the latter half of her statement. "So how do you propose we turn this into a game?"

Mora 'tsked' and shook her head softly as he spoke.. More so that he had to hide in a school from someone rather than attend for scholastic purposes. Though, it wasn't like she was in a very different situation. Relatively grateful that he didn't ask her to return the answer for her own part again, she raised her brows, "Well.. So long as you are safe. Though, I don't imagine he'd look up on the roof for you," She smirked. She took in a deep breath to explain, but as she did so she decided to make it much more simple, "Well.. We simply ask each other questions. It is a game of good faith, truly. As we have to promise to be honest about our answers. We'd go back and forth until we either fall bored of it... Or we get distracted and find ourselves doing something else entirely." 

He smiled in his sleep as he soon opened his eyes to look at her 

After a while, she opened her eyes again, looking up at him to realise that he was already looking in her direction "Ah, so you're finally awake properly now?" She asked with a small laugh.

Rosalie's cheeks lit up again. So he did catch that then...as he pulled away she looked at him, smiling sheepishly as she fixed her hair from her face again. "Well, yeah. Option two works for me..." She answered as she had moved a bit closer to him so that the space between them had closed again.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac breathed a sigh before he lowered his hands a bit further, "Option two it is then," He said with a smirk before he squeezed again, instantly placing his lips on Rosalie's, keeping them there for a couple seconds before pulling away just a slight amount. He lightly squeezed again the smirk still on his face, him not even trying to hide it.

(( Apologize! Writers block hit ;~; Here's a cheeseburger... hopefully this makes up.... ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakon blushed lightly and rolled his eyes. "Geez Nico your embarrassing me again... Anyways I got great news! I got the job!" He laughed. "You want to celebrate with me?"

Nico gasped lightly. "Oh my gosh! Congrats!!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly. She sat down on her lounge, curling a strand of hair. "Let's celebrate!" she said, cheerfully. "And I'll pay this time," she added. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back