• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

maybe just at the apartment first i guess with Cova doing something))

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

~ Goddess and God Eater Hybrid ~

View attachment 186163

Hanako giggled a bit before she motioned him to come over to her using her finger as she had a grin on her face.

''Come here kitty~''

Cova sat there on the bed her eyes locked on something in her arms as she stared at it. It was a baby kitten she had found on the side of the street but cova didn't know what it was

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako giggled before she placed a hand on his head before she used a magic to make him pass out into sleep and to create a wet dream for him as she got out of his grasp easily. She wondered if this would solve to problem. Soon, while Syo was having his dream, she got onto her computer on the corner of the room and started to play her video games.

(Time skip to after Syo's dream)

Syo woke up later, his left ear twitching. He let out long cat yawn. It was around the afternoon now. "Ngh... What happened..." He muttered. He then remembered what he had been doing before. "H-Hanako-Chan! Are you ok?! I just pounced on you like that... I'm sorry..." He said, his ears drooping. He had no idea she had passed him out and that she was completely fine. He had a wet dream of Hanako so he just figured that's what he did.

Cova sat there on the bed her eyes locked on something in her arms as she stared at it. It was a baby kitten she had found on the side of the street but cova didn't know what it was

✦ Neruka Hashiga✦

~ Dimensional Demigod ~

XcOQdXb.jpg

Neruka came back home in her apartment before she saw Cova on the bed with a kitten. She giggled and walked over.

''Hey Cova~''

Syo woke up later, his left ear twitching. He let out long cat yawn. It was around the afternoon now. "Ngh... What happened..." He muttered. He then remembered what he had been doing before. "H-Hanako-Chan! Are you ok?! I just pounced on you like that... I'm sorry..." He said, his ears drooping. He had no idea she had passed him out and that she was completely fine. He had a wet dream of Hanako so he just figured that's what he did.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''Don't sweat it, it was all just a dream. I made you pass out and have a wet dream of your own is all. You don't have to worry, I still have my virginity.''

She said explaining what had happened. Judging by how he was acting, he must've gotten confused during his dream.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''Don't sweat it, it was all just a dream. I made you pass out and have a wet dream of your own is all. You don't have to worry, I still have my virginity.''

She said explaining what had happened. Judging by how he was acting, he must've gotten confused during his dream.

Syo sighed with relief. "Phew." He said before he let out a meow again and he covered his mouth. "A-Anyways, I'm just gonna... Go somewhere. Okay?" He said. "I'll be back by dark." He nods, hoping that was believable. He was gonna leave to mate with somebody else so the problem would vanish.

Syo sighed with relief. "Phew." He said before he let out a meow again and he covered his mouth. "A-Anyways, I'm just gonna... Go somewhere. Okay?" He said. "I'll be back by dark." He nods, hoping that was believable. He was gonna leave to mate with somebody else so the problem would vanish.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''It didn't work huh?''

She said before she sighed and got up. She soon walked over to Syo and pinned him down.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''It didn't work huh?''

She said before she sighed and got up. She soon walked over to Syo and pinned him down.

Syo blushed wildly and shook his head lightly. "N-No, it didn't sorry." He said, his ears drooping and he looked to the door. He could protect her if he just mated with somebody else from a bar or something. It'd just really quick and Hanako would be just fine. "It's... It's okay Hanako. I'll be fine."

(Course)

@Roman @Nona @anyone want to interact?

(((( Sure )))) 

((Alrighty then c: eeeh I was going to use Leia but I feel like I haven't used Elaena in a while so ill use her c: ))

Elaena's eyes fluttered open, taking a moment to listen in on her surroundings she let a yawn, hearing rustling of leaves both underneath and on top of her, she sat up. Well...okay, she didn't remember sleeping here but here she was. In the middle of the school courtyard... on the grass. She looked relatively unfazed by waking up in a strange place like that, mostly because this was a regular occurrence for her, falling asleep in odd places. With a gentle sigh, she brushed the couple of leaves off that had fallen on her as she slept. As well as pulling a few from her hair, she wasn't sure if she got them all, but honestly, she didn't really care all that much. She stood up sluggishly, he eyes slightly glazed over as her brain was trying to catch up with the fact that she was no longer sleeping, now she just needed to rember what she was supposed to be doing before she had dropped off like that...

latest

"So you're not dead. How interesting." A voice valled from beside her. She smiled and stuck her tongue out at her. "This may be a school, but anyone ca bite the dust at any given moment." Amelia said with a giggle. "The name's Amelia. Amelia Rossi. And I was planning to steal your belongings if you were dead." She joked. "Don't take that in a literal way, I was joking. I'm an angel. Literally."

Syo blushed wildly and shook his head lightly. "N-No, it didn't sorry." He said, his ears drooping and he looked to the door. He could protect her if he just mated with somebody else from a bar or something. It'd just really quick and Hanako would be just fine. "It's... It's okay Hanako. I'll be fine."

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako looked at him for a while before she got off and went over to her scythe and grabbed a rag and started to polish it.

''...You better be back here by the time I wake up tomorrow morning.''

(Ok want to start)

((Sure))

Ariel woke up the next morning, yawning lightly. As she sat up on her bed. Huh. She was 100% sure she fell asleep on the couch... Oh well, she guessed one of her parents must have carried her to her room. Either that or she slept walk....oh god. She didn't want that habit. She stretched before standing up then going downstairs. "Mom?...Dad?" She called, looking into the living room and kitchen, it looked like she was first awake this morning...that was a first, normally she was last. Yawning once more she went to fridge to search what she could have for breakfast, eventually deciding that she wanted to make breakfast for her parents for a change. Smiling lightly she grabbed all the ingredients for pancakes and got to work. Soon the smell of pancakes began to travel up the stairs, causing Euloria to stir a little in her sleep.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako looked at him for a while before she got off and went over to her scythe and grabbed a rag and started to polish it.

''...You better be back here by the time I wake up tomorrow morning.''

Syo nodded softly. "I... I promise." He said. He felt like he hurt her feelings... He went over and hugged her from behind, licking her neck gently. "S-Syo's... Heart hurts..." He whimpered.

Syo nodded softly. "I... I promise." He said. He felt like he hurt her feelings... He went over and hugged her from behind, licking her neck gently. "S-Syo's... Heart hurts..." He whimpered.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''Just go and solve your problem already...''

She said as she continued to polish her scythe giving Syo a cold shoulder.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''Just go and solve your problem already...''

She said as she continued to polish her scythe giving Syo a cold shoulder.

Syo sighed. Anything he said probably wouldn't get through at this point. He nodded softly and left. He transformed into a cat again and headed to the bar.

---

Syo went to the bar and looked around the different people, women and such. He was still in cat form. He looked at all the random strangers. None of them looked friendly to him. He tried rubbing his head up against a strangers foot... But he ended up getting kicked into a stool. He whimpered and hissed. He soon left and headed back... And sat outside Hanako's door, looking like he was gonna cry.

((Sure))

Ariel woke up the next morning, yawning lightly. As she sat up on her bed. Huh. She was 100% sure she fell asleep on the couch... Oh well, she guessed one of her parents must have carried her to her room. Either that or she slept walk....oh god. She didn't want that habit. She stretched before standing up then going downstairs. "Mom?...Dad?" She called, looking into the living room and kitchen, it looked like she was first awake this morning...that was a first, normally she was last. Yawning once more she went to fridge to search what she could have for breakfast, eventually deciding that she wanted to make breakfast for her parents for a change. Smiling lightly she grabbed all the ingredients for pancakes and got to work. Soon the smell of pancakes began to travel up the stairs, causing Euloria to stir a little in her sleep.

Daniel slept soundly with his wife after last night. His arms wrapped around her lovingly as he slept his wings sprawled out behind him hanging off the bed as he slept still not stirred enough by the smell to wake up yet

(((( Sure )))) 

"So you're not dead. How interesting." A voice valled from beside her. She smiled and stuck her tongue out at her. "This may be a school, but anyone ca bite the dust at any given moment." Amelia said with a giggle. "The name's Amelia. Amelia Rossi. And I was planning to steal your belongings if you were dead." She joked. "Don't take that in a literal way, I was joking. I'm an angel. Literally."

Elaena blinked and turned around when she heard a voice. Shoot. Whatever she was doing she'd never remember now that she was distracted. Oh well "...dead?" Elaena repeated as what the woman had said sank in "Ah...no" she answered before examining herself,l and pulling yet another leaf from her hair "I do not think I am anyways" she continued with a lazy smile as she looked at the woman who had introduced herself as Amelia "You're an angel? How nice...I'm a human. Though that's probably an obvious one" she said with a quiet laugh before extending her hand for a hand shake. "I'm Elaena Rillas, nice to meet you...though I am curious how long you were watching to see if I was dead" she said tilting her head slowly.

(((( Sure )))) 

(Yay!! Want to do Annabel and her boyfriend??)

Last edited by a moderator:
Syo sighed. Anything he said probably wouldn't get through at this point. He nodded softly and left. He transformed into a cat again and headed to the bar.

---

Syo went to the bar and looked around the different people, women and such. He was still in cat form. He looked at all the random strangers. None of them looked friendly to him. He tried rubbing his head up against a strangers foot... But he ended up getting kicked into a stool. He whimpered and hissed. He soon left and headed back... And sat outside Hanako's door, looking like he was gonna cry.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

RWBY Summer Rose Fan art.png

Hanako had went out to do something but she came back. And all she saw was a pathetic look on Syo's face. She sighed before she stepped behind him, picked him up and held him before she went inside. Once she got inside, Hanako placed Syo on her bed before petting his head a little before she spoke.

''That was some look you had back there. Was your problem not solved yet?''

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 185799

Hanako had went out to do something but she came back. And all she saw was a pathetic look on Syo's face. She sighed before she stepped behind him, picked him up and held him before she went inside. Once she got inside, Hanako placed Syo on her bed before petting his head a little before she spoke.

''That was some look you had back there. Was your problem not solved yet?''

Syo shook his head, giving her the silent treatment now after such utter embarrassment. He couldn't even look her in the eyes. His stomach growled and if he were human he would have blushed. The reason he went to a bar as a cat was because he was 16 and he wasn't aloud in a bar.

✦ Neruka Hashiga✦

~ Dimensional Demigod ~

Neruka giggled a bit before she sat on the bed.

''It's a kitten. Like a baby cat. We can keep it as a pet. It shouldn't be harmful~''

"C-cat?" She mumbled quietly as the kitten purred and climbed up her chest nuzzling her cheek purring cutely

Syo shook his head, giving her the silent treatment now after such utter embarrassment. He couldn't even look her in the eyes. His stomach growled and if he were human he would have blushed. The reason he went to a bar as a cat was because he was 16 and he wasn't aloud in a bar.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako just looked at him before she sighed and petted his head a bit. She soon went to her closet and took off her cloak to hang it. She soon began changing into her pajamas which she was okay enough for her to change in front of Syo. They got over this kind of problem during the week so it shouldn't be a problem. After she changed, she sat on the bed and placed Syo on her lap and began to pet him.

"C-cat?" She mumbled quietly as the kitten purred and climbed up her chest nuzzling her cheek purring cutely

✦ Neruka Hashiga✦

~ Dimensional Demigod ~

''Adorable little animals. It's also a cute carnivorous mammal with retractile claws. Usually, they are adopted by the humans as pets or just to catch mice.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back