• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

~ Goddess and God Eater Hybrid ~

View attachment 186163

Hanako just looked at him before she sighed and petted his head a bit. She soon went to her closet and took off her cloak to hang it. She soon began changing into her pajamas which she was okay enough for her to change in front of Syo. They got over this kind of problem during the week so it shouldn't be a problem. After she changed, she sat on the bed and placed Syo on her lap and began to pet him.

Syo just flopped his small kitty head on Hanako's leg, letting out soft purrs. He wondered why he felt so bad when he was leaving Hanako behind before. He wondered why it made his heart hurt so much. Then he it hit him. He had feelings for Hanako... He stayed quiet tho.

✦ Neruka Hashiga✦

~ Dimensional Demigod ~

''Adorable little animals. It's also a cute carnivorous mammal with retractile claws. Usually, they are adopted by the humans as pets or just to catch mice.''

The cat purred as cova held her gently petting it. "I want it." She mumbled softly still staring at the cat

Syo just flopped his small kitty head on Hanako's leg, letting out soft purrs. He wondered why he felt so bad when he was leaving Hanako behind before. He wondered why it made his heart hurt so much. Then he it hit him. He had feelings for Hanako... He stayed quiet tho.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako smiled a bit before she lifted Syo again and laid down on the bed and putting Syo on her chest just cuddling him. She couldn't really get over the fact that Syo in his cat form was just so damn cute.

The cat purred as cova held her gently petting it. "I want it." She mumbled softly still staring at the cat

✦ Neruka Hashiga✦

~ Dimensional Demigod ~

''Then we shall keep it. I'll go buy some cat food tomorrow and some other pet accessories.''

She said before she giggled and kissed Cova's cheek.

✦ Neruka Hashiga✦

~ Dimensional Demigod ~

''Then we shall keep it. I'll go buy some cat food tomorrow and some other pet accessories.''

She said before she giggled and kissed Cova's cheek.

"Really?!?" She asked her eyes wide and sparkly with a bright smile on her face as the kitten mewed at them

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako smiled a bit before she lifted Syo again and laid down on the bed and putting Syo on her chest just cuddling him. She couldn't really get over the fact that Syo in his cat form was just so damn cute.

Syo's stomach growled again. He hadn't eaten since breakfast. He finally turned to look at her, meowing gently. He was trying to tell her that he was hungry.

Syo's stomach growled again. He hadn't eaten since breakfast. He finally turned to look at her, meowing gently. He was trying to tell her that he was hungry.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''Yeah yeah I know...here.''

She said before she got a fish from her bag and put it on a plate that was sitting on the bed. It was a full raw salmon. There was a huge hole to which it looked like it was stabbed. Looks like Hanako did some fishing with her scythe.

Cova immediately blushed and looked away as she leaned into her nuzzling her lovingly as she curled up to her with the kitten

✦ Neruka Hashiga✦

~ Dimensional Demigod ~

Neruka giggled a bit before she leaned against her as well.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

She said before she got a fish from her bag and put it on a plate that was sitting on the bed. It was a full raw salmon. There was a huge hole to which it looked like it was stabbed. Looks like Hanako did some fishing with her scythe.

✦ Neruka Hashiga✦

~ Dimensional Demigod ~

Cova blushed more as she gently set the kitten on the bed then hugged her tightly. "I love you." She said softly

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

✦ Neruka Hashiga✦

~ Dimensional Demigod ~

Syo's spirits suddenly lifted, letting out a human-like gasp. "Thank you so much Hanako!" He exclaimed. Syo was so grateful for everything Hanako had done for him. After he ate the fish he changed into his human form and smiled, hugging her. "I love you so much Hanako-Chan!" He said happily. He meant it but he figured Hanako would take it platonically.

Daniel slept soundly with his wife after last night. His arms wrapped around her lovingly as he slept his wings sprawled out behind him hanging off the bed as he slept still not stirred enough by the smell to wake up yet

As comfortable as she was, Euloria eventually woke up, blinking a few times she sniffed the air "Pancakes?" She muttered in a confused tone before letting a yawn. She guessed Ariel must have been cooking breakfast this time. She looked over to Daniel, who was still asleep, wondering if she should wake him up or not.

As comfortable as she was, Euloria eventually woke up, blinking a few times she sniffed the air "Pancakes?" She muttered in a confused tone before letting a yawn. She guessed Ariel must have been cooking breakfast this time. She looked over to Daniel, who was still asleep, wondering if she should wake him up or not.

Daniel slept soundly still a small loving smile on his lips as he dreamed of his family. He was happy to be home 

Syo's spirits suddenly lifted, letting out a human-like gasp. "Thank you so much Hanako!" He exclaimed. Syo was so grateful for everything Hanako had done for him. After he ate the fish he changed into his human form and smiled, hugging her. "I love you so much Hanako-Chan!" He said happily. He meant it but he figured Hanako would take it platonically.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''Hahaha...Feel better now?''

She asked since the salmon really flipped him now.

Daniel slept soundly still a small loving smile on his lips as he dreamed of his family. He was happy to be home 

Euloria smiled lightly as she looked at him before placing a hand on his arm and shaking him gently "Hey...Its time to wake up~" she said softly.

Euloria smiled lightly as she looked at him before placing a hand on his arm and shaking him gently "Hey...Its time to wake up~" she said softly.

Daniel groaned at her. "Five more minuets." He mumbled as he held her tightly in his arms

✦ Neruka Hashiga✦

~ Dimensional Demigod ~

''...The battles to me...They are like a dark past for me.''

"They..... they are what I was created for." She said to her softly

--Misafune--

He watched her as his master did him. However there would be no head whacks or cold water buckets. She required a gentler touch. He could tell by her expression that it was quite troublesome. But when he started to see her glow change from blue to a rosy pink, which meant she was becoming part of the environment, but still maintaining her solidarity. "Good. now begin the chant. Then the awesome happens." he soothed as he himself began to meditate, but not on nature but with time and space.

--The Tou Mudra--

Harmony, Balance, stillness. What this Mudra offered was a quiet to the storm, it allowed the user to gain greater stability when using, also calming any doubts within ones self, and without. Most users would call it inner peace, but what it is, is channeling the control with the harmony, as not to disrupt the flow, in case something happens and the user is startled or frightened.

@Nona

Rini nodded at his words and began to say the chant he had taught her. After which she felt...perfectly calm? That was a pretty weird feeling for her since she was always worried or thinking about something. But it felt nice, almost like anything she was worrying about was just gone. Was this the awesome thing he was talking about? She wasn't sure but this was still pretty cool either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back