• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Syo whimpered as he folded his ears, showing he was nervous. "U-Umm... Okay... I-It's mating season. I'm in heat." He admitted, hiding his red face.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

~ Goddess and God Eater Hybrid ~

View attachment 186163

''Mating season...huh?''

She wondered what it meant for a second before she blushed as well. She didn't know how to solve that problem. She soon looked at her hand before she looked back up at him.

''Then...Allow me to help you with that.''

(((( Five is my limit. So you'll be taking that last spot. ))))

((Ah, okay thank you! c: I have quite a handful of characters I can use so I won't be too picky on who I use. Is there anyone you want to use in particular?))

((Ah, okay thank you! c: I have quite a handful of characters I can use so I won't be too picky on who I use. Is there anyone you want to use in particular?))

(((( Nah, I'll just send whoever would be closest to where your character is )))) 

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''Mating season...huh?''

She wondered what it meant for a second before she blushed as well. She didn't know how to solve that problem. She soon looked at her hand before she looked back up at him.

''Then...Allow me to help you with that.''

Syo blinked a few times, then panicked as he went red. "H-Hanako-Chan! Are you asking me to mate with you?! B-B-But your my best friend!" He told her.

Syo blinked a few times, then panicked as he went red. "H-Hanako-Chan! Are you asking me to mate with you?! B-B-But your my best friend!" He told her.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''I'm saying what if I just did you a favor using my hand or my mouth? Surely, your thing probably wouldn't tell the difference. As long as it releases something right?''

She said as she blushed slightly seeming too casual for that kind of stuff.

Hanako Ajinsei 

View attachment 167293

Himeragi looked up at him and giggled a bit before she got up as well. She also realized since it was her house and Kuroh never visited before, she probably has to show her around. She walked over to a pathway that lead to upstairs.

''It's up this way here babe. Want me to show you to the bathrooms too?''

@Daniel reaving wanna interact?)

(Course)

@Roman @Nona @anyone want to interact?

Last edited by a moderator:
(((( Nah, I'll just send whoever would be closest to where your character is )))) 

((Alrighty then c: eeeh I was going to use Leia but I feel like I haven't used Elaena in a while so ill use her c: ))

Elaena's eyes fluttered open, taking a moment to listen in on her surroundings she let a yawn, hearing rustling of leaves both underneath and on top of her, she sat up. Well...okay, she didn't remember sleeping here but here she was. In the middle of the school courtyard... on the grass. She looked relatively unfazed by waking up in a strange place like that, mostly because this was a regular occurrence for her, falling asleep in odd places. With a gentle sigh, she brushed the couple of leaves off that had fallen on her as she slept. As well as pulling a few from her hair, she wasn't sure if she got them all, but honestly, she didn't really care all that much. She stood up sluggishly, he eyes slightly glazed over as her brain was trying to catch up with the fact that she was no longer sleeping, now she just needed to rember what she was supposed to be doing before she had dropped off like that...

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''I'm saying what if I just did you a favor using my hand or my mouth? Surely, your thing probably wouldn't tell the difference. As long as it releases something right?''

She said as she blushed slightly seeming too casual for that kind of stuff.

Syo shook his head. "N-No, that- that's not..." He said, knowing that's not what friends do. He quickly shook his head. "No, it's okay, I can handle it." He told her, his blush still deep because of how Hanako was acting. He began to let out soft purrs.

Syo shook his head. "N-No, that- that's not..." He said, knowing that's not what friends do. He quickly shook his head. "No, it's okay, I can handle it." He told her, his blush still deep because of how Hanako was acting. He began to let out soft purrs.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako sighed as she figured that Syo probably won't accept her help anytime soon.

''Fine then.''

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako sighed as she figured that Syo probably won't accept her help anytime soon.

''Fine then.''

Syo suddenly wobbled lightly and went and hugged her, smiling as he nuzzled into her neck... "Nyowwwww!" He said, before he went red again and he yelped, going to hide behind a tree. "SH-SHOOT don't worry! I have COMPLETE control!" He laughed nervously, his tail whipping lightly back and forth.

Yeah sure how should we start off?)

maybe just at the apartment first i guess with Cova doing something))

Syo suddenly wobbled lightly and went and hugged her, smiling as he nuzzled into her neck... "Nyowwwww!" He said, before he went red again and he yelped, going to hide behind a tree. "SH-SHOOT don't worry! I have COMPLETE control!" He laughed nervously, his tail whipping lightly back and forth.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako giggled a bit before she motioned him to come over to her using her finger as she had a grin on her face.

''Come here kitty~''

(Yay!! Sorry for disappearing. What's happened with euloria and Ariel while I was gone??)

((No worries, I wasn't replying for the past 2 weeks anyways c: As for what they were doing? Uhhh Ariel was asleep and Euloria and Daniel went to their room and stuff... so I guess time skip until the next morning? It was going to be a time skip anyways lol))

maybe just at the apartment first i guess with Cova doing something))

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako giggled a bit before she motioned him to come over to her using her finger as she had a grin on her face.

''Come here kitty~''

Syo's animal instincts forced him to obey, causing him to come over and meow gently at her, hugging her and snuggling to her. "Meowww..." He whimpered.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako giggled a bit before she started to walk back up to Hanako's room motioning Syo to follow.

Syo transformed into a cat again and patterned after her. "Mrow!" He said happily. Syo was very quick on his feet so he had no problem keeping up with Hanako.

((Oh god is she doing what I think she's doing? XD))

Syo transformed into a cat again and patterned after her. "Mrow!" He said happily. Syo was very quick on his feet so he had no problem keeping up with Hanako.

((Oh god is she doing what I think she's doing? XD))

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Soon, Hanako got to their room and got into the bed. She patted a spot next to her telling Syo to sit there.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Soon, Hanako got to their room and got into the bed. She patted a spot next to her telling Syo to sit there.

Syo hopped up on the spot next her, his blush still there as he smiled happily at Hanako. "What is it Hanako-Chan?" He said before he realized what she did. She tricked him into the bedroom and now he was giving into his mating desires. His heart started beating quick as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

Syo hopped up on the spot next her, his blush still there as he smiled happily at Hanako. "What is it Hanako-Chan?" He said before he realized what she did. She tricked him into the bedroom and now he was giving into his mating desires. His heart started beating quick as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

Hanako giggled before she placed a hand on his head before she used a magic to make him pass out into sleep and to create a wet dream for him as she got out of his grasp easily. She wondered if this would solve to problem. Soon, while Syo was having his dream, she got onto her computer on the corner of the room and started to play her video games.

(Time skip to after Syo's dream)

((No worries, I wasn't replying for the past 2 weeks anyways c: As for what they were doing? Uhhh Ariel was asleep and Euloria and Daniel went to their room and stuff... so I guess time skip until the next morning? It was going to be a time skip anyways lol))

(Ok want to start)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back