• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rini looked around the area she was lead to, noting that it was empty. That was probably best. It would be difficult to learn with those around you staring. Rini listened carefully to his words...yes, that did seem a lot different than she was used to. Even her powers she had naturally had been given to her as such she didn't have to work in balance or anything like that. All the more reason for her to listen carefully, she didn't want to screw up and look silly in front of him, how embarrassing would that be! Shaking that thought from her head she watched him draw the circle, stepping into it after he had asked for her to do so, she stood next to him, waiting for the next step.

--Misafune--

"Now that you are inside, there are three important rules. One, you cannot allow your emotions to dictate your control. Two, you must maintain your focus, or if you cannot, allow what you are doing to slip away. Fighting for control could end up hurting you. And finally, relax. The more tension you bring in, the harder it is to create and maintain balance. Although I have to meditate for hours, I will teach the abridged version to achieving balance. First, have a seat on the ground and clear your mind of all but a focal point. I tend to imagine a candle in which I feed the fire all of my emotions. Once you have cleared your mind, you will feel as if everything around you is now part of you. But do not lose yourself in it, because that is when you have to create a balance, which is made of your will, what you want to do and what can be done in your surroundings." he said to her as he had taken his seat. First lesson: The two Mudra's I promised to teach you, but those will wait until after you master this one. This is a special. It will help you balance everything, even if you are meditating in a storm.

Tou
The mudra for tou is hands folded with the last two fingers extended into the shape of a v, with like fingers against each other.  Thumbs are extended, while the other fingers are interlocked inwards.
Its mantra is 'on jiretarashi i taraji barata no oh sowaka'.
Tou's sphere is harmony, and with everything.  This deals with things outside and inside oneself, so it is helpful in many ways and on many levels.

Fold your hands like this:

tou.jpg

@Nona

--Misafune--

"Now that you are inside, there are three important rules. One, you cannot allow your emotions to dictate your control. Two, you must maintain your focus, or if you cannot, allow what you are doing to slip away. Fighting for control could end up hurting you. And finally, relax. The more tension you bring in, the harder it is to create and maintain balance. Although I have to meditate for hours, I will teach the abridged version to achieving balance. First, have a seat on the ground and clear your mind of all but a focal point. I tend to imagine a candle in which I feed the fire all of my emotions. Once you have cleared your mind, you will feel as if everything around you is now part of you. But do not lose yourself in it, because that is when you have to create a balance, which is made of your will, what you want to do and what can be done in your surroundings." he said to her as he had taken his seat. First lesson: The two Mudra's I promised to teach you, but those will wait until after you master this one. This is a special. It will help you balance everything, even if you are meditating in a storm.

Tou
The mudra for tou is hands folded with the last two fingers extended into the shape of a v, with like fingers against each other.  Thumbs are extended, while the other fingers are interlocked inwards.
Tou's sphere is harmony, and with everything.  This deals with things outside and inside oneself, so it is helpful in many ways and on many levels.

Fold your hands like this and slowly chant the words 'on jiratarashi o taraji barata no oh sowaka':

tou.jpg

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:

[SIZE= 26px]Caspian De Sol[/SIZE]

Caspian wrapped her arms around Allen, holding him tightly for dear life as she took small sips. Finishing, she pulled away, her fangs with her before she licked the wound clean of blood, her eyes where a deep crimson in the room, a slight glow to them before she lowered her head, placing it against this chest, "S-sorry..." She said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. 

(( Don't mind, i just think we are past this part, but ok, ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac laughed a bit before he looked at the TV, "It's an old movie, bad CGI, and stuff like that. But it's funny, meant to be a horror though," He said before giving a small laugh again. He pulled Rosalie closer until there was no space between them, a slight smirk on his face before he lightly kissed Rosalie, pulling away only slightly from Rosalies face, "So, wanna watch it?" He said with the same smirk on his face.

Caspian wrapped her arms around Allen, holding him tightly for dear life as she took small sips. Finishing, she pulled away, her fangs with her before she licked the wound clean of blood, her eyes where a deep crimson in the room, a slight glow to them before she lowered her head, placing it against this chest, "S-sorry..." She said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. 

Zac Crimson Black

Zac laughed a bit before he looked at the TV, "It's an old movie, bad CGI, and stuff like that. But it's funny, meant to be a horror though," He said before giving a small laugh again. He pulled Rosalie closer until there was no space between them, a slight smirk on his face before he lightly kissed Rosalie, pulling away only slightly from Rosalies face, "So, wanna watch it?" He said with the same smirk on his face.

Rosalie giggled silently, a slight blush on her face but barely noticeable "Oh, wow. Bad CGI and old funny horror? Count me in" she answered as she nuzzled her nose against his then moved to kiss him lightly.

Zac Crimson Black

(oops, sorry >~<)

Allen placed a hand on her head, "It's fine, I don't mind, really, it's a small price to pay to help you out anyway's" he said and nodded. "You know, the way your eye's have a small glow is pretty unique" he said and smiled, trying to make the best of the situation for her.

Scarlet's eye's lit up when she saw him grab the chips, though she remained calm, not wanting to seem like a child. "The cold or the food?" she asked and smiled, "The cold might last a day or two" she said and looked at the food, "But knowing us i'd say the same for the food~"

Logan chuckled and started to walk towards the line of people waiting to pay for their items and leave. "I was talking about the cold, and the food might not last long at all. So you were right about that." He said, looking for the shortest line once he made it close enough to see. "I hope your cold does go away in that small amout of time. That way, I wouldn't have to distance myself all the time... Trying to not get sick is pretty tiring."

Logan chuckled and started to walk towards the line of people waiting to pay for their items and leave. "I was talking about the cold, and the food might not last long at all. So you were right about that." He said, looking for the shortest line once he made it close enough to see. "I hope your cold does go away in that small amout of time. That way, I wouldn't have to distance myself all the time... Trying to not get sick is pretty tiring."

Scarlet looked at him, "Being sick is pretty tiring as well, I'm not aloud to do the thing's I want, or be super close to people, or pig out on a bunch of chocolate... I pretty much can't do anything" she said and sighed. "And not to mention how hard it is to try and do something that requires some kind of strength, like opening a bottle of water......."

--Misafune--

Tou

Fold your hands like this:

tou.jpg

@Nona

Rini nodded at his instructions, but overall looked uneasy. Being calm on command like that never worked for her. Because then she'd try it, then freak out that she wasn't calm yet, then work herself into a state... Though she guessed those times she didn't have someone helping her to calm. Yes, maybe this would go a bit more smoothly. With that thought in mind, she took a seat on the ground, taking this candle advice and attempting to use it. Well, she certainly had a lot of stuff to feed to that candle indeed... Exhaling lightly, she began her attempts to calm down and focus. She did feel herself slowly slipping into her surroundings as she went on, but remembered she wasn't supposed to do that completely...this was a lot more difficult than she thought it would be. Her thoughts were now all over the place from the panic of failing the first time! Almost letting a disgruntled sigh first she glanced over at Misafune for a brief moment before going back to closing her eyes, she tried again, luckily her results were a lot more successful the second time around. Even moving her hands into the right position to continue correctly.

Rosalie giggled silently, a slight blush on her face but barely noticeable "Oh, wow. Bad CGI and old funny horror? Count me in" she answered as she nuzzled her nose against his then moved to kiss him lightly.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac moved forward slightly to kiss Rosalie midway turning his head slightly before pulling back, "If we keep this going, we'll never get to watching the movie..." He said with a light smirk, his eyes flashed to a deep crimson before he sighed, "So, movie? Or make out session?" He said with the same smirk as before, a hint of mischief in his eyes before he breathed a laugh.

(oops, sorry >~<)

Allen placed a hand on her head, "It's fine, I don't mind, really, it's a small price to pay to help you out anyway's" he said and nodded. "You know, the way your eye's have a small glow is pretty unique" he said and smiled, trying to make the best of the situation for her.

Caspian De Sol

Caspian gave out a shaky breathe, her arms still wrapped around Allen, tight as ever before he placed his hand on her head, lifting her head slightly so she could see his face in the dark. When he said her eyes qhere unique, she froze, "M-my e-eyes?" She asked in a shaky breathe before tears glinted in her eyes. I-i'm a vampire angel... She thought to herself, though she said it through the mind link as well, causing Allen to hear her thoughts as well.

Asako caught a whiff of the food and felt like she was going to melt, it all smelt so amazing, and she was so hungry at that moment that it smelt all the more better. Asako sped up and grabbed his arm, dragging him along with her, "Lets go!~ If we don't hurry I might die" she said, she of course didn't know exactly where it was, but all she needed was to follow the smell and she was good to go~

Kenai had almost spaced out before Asako had dragged him along by the arm "H-Hey!" He laughed lightly as he was dragged "You didn't need directions anyways it seems" he joked, noticing she had already marched her way near to the entrance.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac moved forward slightly to kiss Rosalie midway turning his head slightly before pulling back, "If we keep this going, we'll never get to watching the movie..." He said with a light smirk, his eyes flashed to a deep crimson before he sighed, "So, movie? Or make out session?" He said with the same smirk as before, a hint of mischief in his eyes before he breathed a laugh.

Caspian De Sol

Caspian gave out a shaky breathe, her arms still wrapped around Allen, tight as ever before he placed his hand on her head, lifting her head slightly so she could see his face in the dark. When he said her eyes qhere unique, she froze, "M-my e-eyes?" She asked in a shaky breathe before tears glinted in her eyes. I-i'm a vampire angel... She thought to herself, though she said it through the mind link as well, causing Allen to hear her thoughts as well.

"I know" he said and looked down at her, "What you are doesn't define you, you could be the devil itself for all I care, but that doesn't change the fact that you're you and nothing else, if anything, being a vampire angel only make's you even more unique and amazing."

Kenai had almost spaced out before Asako had dragged him along by the arm "H-Hey!" He laughed lightly as he was dragged "You didn't need directions anyways it seems" he joked, noticing she had already marched her way near to the entrance.

Asako grinned and tapped her nose, "Don't under estimate a hungry women's nose, if the food doesn't come to her, she'll find the food~" she said and laughed, making her way inside with Kenai. "

"I know" he said and looked down at her, "What you are doesn't define you, you could be the devil itself for all I care, but that doesn't change the fact that you're you and nothing else, if anything, being a vampire angel only make's you even more unique and amazing."

Caspian De Sol

Caspian had tears falling from her eyes, falling onto Allen as she tried to hold in sobs, "I-i'm sorry to say... but you caring can't do m-much... I-i'm going to m-most likely be killed..." She said in a shaky voice, tears still falling as she pushed her head against Allens chest, tears staining his shirt.

Zac Crimson Black

Caspian De Sol

Rosalie blinked when had pulled away, almost pouting for a moment "Ah, Right" she laughed silently. As for his question? Both sounded pretty good to her right now. She did want to see the movie...but Zac was also a very good kisser in her opinion. Wait. Was that a weird thought? Damn. Her cheeks flared a little bit as her gaze drifted of to the side a little. That wasn't a weird thought to have about your own boyfriend right? Either way it was out there now.  With a slight huff she answered "That's a hard decision, both sound pretty great..." She answered as she smiled back at him.

Scarlet looked at him, "Being sick is pretty tiring as well, I'm not aloud to do the thing's I want, or be super close to people, or pig out on a bunch of chocolate... I pretty much can't do anything" she said and sighed. "And not to mention how hard it is to try and do something that requires some kind of strength, like opening a bottle of water......."

Logan ran a hand through his hair, sighing quietly before he began to chuckle, "Did you say a water bottle? Scarlet, I love you. I really do, but I don't think you should struggle to open a water bottle." He said softly. 

Caspian De Sol

Caspian had tears falling from her eyes, falling onto Allen as she tried to hold in sobs, "I-i'm sorry to say... but you caring can't do m-much... I-i'm going to m-most likely be killed..." She said in a shaky voice, tears still falling as she pushed her head against Allens chest, tears staining his shirt.

"And why is that? As far as I know, anyone who come's to this school is safe from harm. And beside's, now that I know you and would like to consider you a friend, I wouldn't allow anything to happen" he said and placed a free hand onto her back, trying to calm her down.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

~ Goddess and God Eater Hybrid ~

View attachment 186163

''I think you should probably get off me...huh?''

Syo nodded quickly and got off her. "Okay, you seem combat ready, but I have one piece of advice. Increase your reaction time and speed. Your weapon is already a powerhouse so dealing damage quicker will give you an edge in battle?" He said before rubbing the back of his head. "Hey, it's rolling around 9. You want to go somewhere?" He asked her.

Logan ran a hand through his hair, sighing quietly before he began to chuckle, "Did you say a water bottle? Scarlet, I love you. I really do, but I don't think you should struggle to open a water bottle." He said softly. 

"I-I'm sick! If I wasn't I could easily open a stupid bottle of water" she said, trying to prove she wasn't normally weak. "For example when I was sparring with someone I threw a tree at them! though I think that's part of me just getting too competitive and carried away..."

Rosalie blinked when had pulled away, almost pouting for a moment "Ah, Right" she laughed silently. As for his question? Both sounded pretty good to her right now. She did want to see the movie...but Zac was also a very good kisser in her opinion. Wait. Was that a weird thought? Damn. Her cheeks flared a little bit as her gaze drifted of to the side a little. That wasn't a weird thought to have about your own boyfriend right? Either way it was out there now.  With a slight huff she answered "That's a hard decision, both sound pretty great..." She answered as she smiled back at him.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smirked lightly when he heard her thoughts, laughing a bit before she finished her sentence, "Well, if both sound appeasing, and i am a good kisser, then option two?" He said with a light smirk, moving his head closer to hers, their lips just inches apart. Zac smirked lightly again before he quickly kissed her, pulling his head back to it's original position.

(( @LunaCrosby Sozzy! Last reply for the day folks, @Nona You too ;~; Sozzy both of you. ))

"And why is that? As far as I know, anyone who come's to this school is safe from harm. And beside's, now that I know you and would like to consider you a friend, I wouldn't allow anything to happen" he said and placed a free hand onto her back, trying to calm her down.

Caspian De Sol

Caspian let a few more tears flow from her eyes before giving a shaky breathe in and out, she raised her head and forced a smile, before lowering it back down, freezing slightly when he placed his hand on her back, "T-thanks..." She said quietly before she raised her head again, eye level with Allen before she gave a shaky breathe out, "S-sorry..." She said quietly before she placed her lips on his.

Asako grinned and tapped her nose, "Don't under estimate a hungry women's nose, if the food doesn't come to her, she'll find the food~" she said and laughed, making her way inside with Kenai. "

"Right" he said with a laugh before he was pulled inside as well. The place was pretty busy. Seemingly it was a popular place. Kenai moved his gaze across the room to spot an empty table, eventually finding one. "Does that look like an okay seat to you?" He asked, glancing back at her.

Syo nodded quickly and got off her. "Okay, you seem combat ready, but I have one piece of advice. Increase your reaction time and speed. Your weapon is already a powerhouse so dealing damage quicker will give you an edge in battle?" He said before rubbing the back of his head. "Hey, it's rolling around 9. You want to go somewhere?" He asked her.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

~ Goddess and God Eater Hybrid ~

View attachment 186163

''Well...for one thing, I'm still half asleep. My reaction time would be much quicker if I wasn't. But sure, let's go somewhere.''

She said before she got up and held her scythe over her shoulder before she smiled at Syo.

''Y'know, you've been blushing a lot since this morning. What's up?''

"Right" he said with a laugh before he was pulled inside as well. The place was pretty busy. Seemingly it was a popular place. Kenai moved his gaze across the room to spot an empty table, eventually finding one. "Does that look like an okay seat to you?" He asked, glancing back at her.

Asako looked at him before looking in the direction she had saw him looking in. She looked back at him and nodded, "Yup~ look's okey dokey to me" she said and walked to the table, calming herself down and letting go of his arm so that she didn't cause any commotion inside of the busy place.

Hakuru slightly glared at him at his last comment, but stopped herself, thinking of something to say. "Oh definitely, I totally planned on pouncing on you in the shower." she said, replying to his sarcasm with some more sarcasm.

Everest grinned as he used some shampoo and continued washing himself. "I know right? I'm considering getting a whistle. You can never be too careful, especially around a sexual deviant like you."

Everest grinned as he used some shampoo and continued washing himself. "I know right? I'm considering getting a whistle. You can never be too careful, especially around a sexual deviant like you."

"Oh yes what a wise choice, you never know when i'm going to go berserk and snatch the nearest man in the room. I suggest keeping your guard up, i'm known to attack at any given moment" she said and grinned, feeding into their little conversation.

"I-I'm sick! If I wasn't I could easily open a stupid bottle of water" she said, trying to prove she wasn't normally weak. "For example when I was sparring with someone I threw a tree at them! though I think that's part of me just getting too competitive and carried away..."

"Very carried away." Logan said, still laughing a little. "Well, once we get out of here, are we gonna head to your place place do you want to make a few more stops?" He asked, placing their things down for the cashier to ring up. 

"Very carried away." Logan said, still laughing a little. "Well, once we get out of here, are we gonna head to your place place do you want to make a few more stops?" He asked, placing their things down for the cashier to ring up. 

"Maybe my place, we can go and watch movies, as well as eat the food we got, like we did before" she said and smiled, watching the cashier do their thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back