• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((I could probably take one more interaction now that I'm back c: so anyone free?))

Syo turned to look at her and rose an eyebrow. "Are you sure you wanna fight me in just your pajamas?" He asked her curiously. His claws began to sharpen, his eyes starting to fill with animal killing intent. He was letting the animal in him take over.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

~ Goddess and God Eater Hybrid ~

View attachment 186163

''I don't even care.''

She said before she took out her weapon.

RWBY Cresent Rose(Scythe).png

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''I don't even care.''

She said before she took out her weapon.

Syo smirked. "Okay then." He said before darkness began to cloak him and he took on the form of a lion, pouncing on top of her and putting his claw to her throat. "Checkmate." He said, getting a bit cocky. He had hid his shape-shifting ability even from his parents. This was his first time using it.

Hansuke Ishida

Angel with a Dark Side

tumblr_o10i0hgXMq1toli87o4_r1_500.gif

Han looked at Thetis, sighing lightly. "Well I see, that should be one to write down now." He said with a smile. The smile soon disappeared and Han looked at Thetis, "Though that is why he's so violent. His past was one filled with figting, and I'm assuming that is why he resorts to violence in the blink of an eye." He said, placing his hands behind his back. "Is there a reason as to why he's so protective? Did anything happen to someome he cherished in his past?" Han said turning to look out of a window. 

#hanbackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://67.media.tumblr.com/c870712de39e94a795593f2f77da35d8/tumblr_n89melyDbl1tcm14ko1_500.png); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}

#hantransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#ff3333;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

--Thetis--

"I take it you might not have been around in those days. The Days before Greece was a Unified state. In those days, kingdoms toppled at the drop of a hat and the Trojan war loomed over the land. Kings gathered forces to take the city of Troy, while Troy called to her allies the Ethiopians and others to aid her. Here, I will tell you the tale of my son." she said as she offered the man a seat and began the tale:

I had first met king Peleus, king of the Myrmidons. I feel for the man when he tried to fish as the fisherman had, and failed laughably. I saved him from drowning and then I knew this was going to be my husband. My father was completely against it, but Poseidon and Zeus gave their blessings to the union. which in itself was strange, because they both were chasing my tail since I grew my womanly figure. I married Peleus and bore him as son. Had I known how bad it would be, I would have never done it. I had raised him in the capital of Pthia. After his painful birth, my father commanded me to take my son to the river Styx and dip him in. That sealed his fate, by making him invulnerable. But it had also robbed him of some of his boyhood innocence. Growing up with his cousin Patroclus, they both took up sword training, then grapple fighting and then wrestling. Achilles excelled at every lesson taught to him, though some lessons were taught with pain. He grew up to be a handsome boy, with his hair as free as a lions. Some days I would have to dissuade potential girlfriends from sinking their claws into him on the general fact that they were after his title, and not his heart. He turned seventeen when Agememnon came to our court to call forth on an age old debt, in which my husband told the warlord that he would have to wait for his answer as he had to consult the Oracle. The oracle spoke of Achilles dying at Troy, so later that night I sent word to my sisters in Scryos to prepare womans garments and a place amongst the kings daughters for my son. As shameful as it was, I was not going to let my son die for some lost honor of a king who cannot handle losing a wife. So I dressed my son in the finest of silks and sent him on a little boat to Scryos where he became a girl in hiding. However, while I was not there to guide him, he fell for Deidamia, whom secretly bore him a son, in which she never spoke of to him, for as soon as she felt she was pregnant, Achilles dearest friend Odysseus was sent to seek him out to fight in the war. Odysseus was a brilliant man and seen through my disguise on my son. Also facial hair gave it away, since men only shaved for formal functions. Achilles had taken a large force of well trained soldiers to seige Troy.

For Days, Achilles knew nothing but fighting. City after city fell on their path to troy. Then when King Agamemnon would not restore Achilles' prize of war, Chryseis to the chief priest of Apollo, so that Apollo would remove his curse of the plague on the greek soldiers, Achilles removed himself from the war, in which he would no long fight for the tyrant. His cousin took up his armor and chariot to rally the soldiers to fight, in which he was brutally slaughtered by Hector. I could almost hear the anguish in my sons screams at the funeral pyre. I had to call in some major favors for Hephaestus, to make him a new set of armor. However, instead of just storming the walls, Achilles called out Hector. In which Achilles brutally murdered him and dragged his body around Troy for three days to drive home the point that he was the doom of troy. However, The king of troy pleaded with Zeus whom spoke to my son and then Achilles taking pity on his foe, gave the body to the king to bury. The war raged on and on.

Achilles and Odysseus were tired of the war. There was no way to breech the walls of troy, and near the end of the Trojan funeral days for Hector, Odysseus was struck with an Idea. He built the Trojan horse in which my son, being elite enough. had rode in. The worlds first SUV and it was used for war. A wooden tank. We of the divine watched as mankind had taken a giant step in warfare and odds were struck that the thing would break before it reached the gates. I won. I never bet against my son. That is why I never bet against my son. He might not win. but he will do enough damage to make any victory Pyrrhic. So these group of special forces rode in this giant horse right up to the gates of Troy. If there had been popcorn, we all would have been on the edge of our seats eating it. I thought it would never work. I mean come on, your enemies are bringing you a giant wooden horse, that could be filled with soldiers ready to murder you. But everyone in the city was drunk and sleepy. Yeah, your friend dies and you hold funeral games, and parties. Really brilliant in the middle of the war, your city defenders are drunk off their asses. Well it worked. They got in, and stormed the city. In less than an hour the city had fallen to the Greeks. I lost my son and the war was won.

"So you want to know why my son is like a rabid pitbull? It is because in those times you either were the conqueror, the conquered or the victims. My son was the best. He protects what is his. Be it a woman, or a piece of land. What is his, is his. He lost his dearest cousin, because he refused to fight anymore over a petty argument. He will not let that ever happen again. My son only sees in black and white. He slew the queen of the Amazons. He lost far more than just his cousin. He watched men who were like fathers to him, die. He watched women who had no part in the fighting being cut down." she finished her story. "So you tell me, what do you think makes Achilles so protective. Is it the fact that he is powerful enough to protect, or is it that he has no other choice but to fight and defend?" she said, before sipping her tea.

@Roman

@Lumina

Kenai chuckled "Good, no point in going if you aren't hungry, I hate seeing food going to waste" he said as he lifted his jacket and walked towards the door, he patted his head for a moment to make sure his ears weren't showing "Ladies first" he said as he opened the door and waited for Asako to walk through it.

Asako grinned and walked out the door, "I wouldn't dare waste food, food is the best thing to ever exist" she said. Twirling around she waited for him, since he was the one who knew where to go and she didn't want to get lost from him.

--Thetis--

"I take it you might not have been around in those days. The Days before Greece was a Unified state. In those days, kingdoms toppled at the drop of a hat and the Trojan war loomed over the land. Kings gathered forces to take the city of Troy, while Troy called to her allies the Ethiopians and others to aid her. Here, I will tell you the tale of my son." she said as she offered the man a seat and began the tale:

I had first met king Peleus, king of the Myrmidons. I feel for the man when he tried to fish as the fisherman had, and failed laughably. I saved him from drowning and then I knew this was going to be my husband. My father was completely against it, but Poseidon and Zeus gave their blessings to the union. which in itself was strange, because they both were chasing my tail since I grew my womanly figure. I married Peleus and bore him as son. Had I known how bad it would be, I would have never done it. I had raised him in the capital of Pthia. After his painful birth, my father commanded me to take my son to the river Styx and dip him in. That sealed his fate, by making him invulnerable. But it had also robbed him of some of his boyhood innocence. Growing up with his cousin Patroclus, they both took up sword training, then grapple fighting and then wrestling. Achilles excelled at every lesson taught to him, though some lessons were taught with pain. He grew up to be a handsome boy, with his hair as free as a lions. Some days I would have to dissuade potential girlfriends from sinking their claws into him on the general fact that they were after his title, and not his heart. He turned seventeen when Agememnon came to our court to call forth on an age old debt, in which my husband told the warlord that he would have to wait for his answer as he had to consult the Oracle. The oracle spoke of Achilles dying at Troy, so later that night I sent word to my sisters in Scryos to prepare womans garments and a place amongst the kings daughters for my son. As shameful as it was, I was not going to let my son die for some lost honor of a king who cannot handle losing a wife. So I dressed my son in the finest of silks and sent him on a little boat to Scryos where he became a girl in hiding. However, while I was not there to guide him, he fell for Deidamia, whom secretly bore him a son, in which she never spoke of to him, for as soon as she felt she was pregnant, Achilles dearest friend Odysseus was sent to seek him out to fight in the war. Odysseus was a brilliant man and seen through my disguise on my son. Also facial hair gave it away, since men only shaved for formal functions. Achilles had taken a large force of well trained soldiers to seige Troy.

For Days, Achilles knew nothing but fighting. City after city fell on their path to troy. Then when King Agamemnon would not restore Achilles' prize of war, Chryseis to the chief priest of Apollo, so that Apollo would remove his curse of the plague on the greek soldiers, Achilles removed himself from the war, in which he would no long fight for the tyrant. His cousin took up his armor and chariot to rally the soldiers to fight, in which he was brutally slaughtered by Hector. I could almost hear the anguish in my sons screams at the funeral pyre. I had to call in some major favors for Hephaestus, to make him a new set of armor. However, instead of just storming the walls, Achilles called out Hector. In which Achilles brutally murdered him and dragged his body around Troy for three days to drive home the point that he was the doom of troy. However, The king of troy pleaded with Zeus whom spoke to my son and then Achilles taking pity on his foe, gave the body to the king to bury. The war raged on and on.

Achilles and Odysseus were tired of the war. There was no way to breech the walls of troy, and near the end of the Trojan funeral days for Hector, Odysseus was struck with an Idea. He built the Trojan horse in which my son, being elite enough. had rode in. The worlds first SUV and it was used for war. A wooden tank. We of the divine watched as mankind had taken a giant step in warfare and odds were struck that the thing would break before it reached the gates. I won. I never bet against my son. That is why I never bet against my son. He might not win. but he will do enough damage to make any victory Pyrrhic. So these group of special forces rode in this giant horse right up to the gates of Troy. If there had been popcorn, we all would have been on the edge of our seats eating it. I thought it would never work. I mean come on, your enemies are bringing you a giant wooden horse, that could be filled with soldiers ready to murder you. But everyone in the city was drunk and sleepy. Yeah, your friend dies and you hold funeral games, and parties. Really brilliant in the middle of the war, your city defenders are drunk off their asses. Well it worked. They got in, and stormed the city. In less than an hour the city had fallen to the Greeks. I lost my son and the war was won.

"So you want to know why my son is like a rabid pitbull? It is because in those times you either were the conqueror, the conquered or the victims. My son was the best. He protects what is his. Be it a woman, or a piece of land. What is his, is his. He lost his dearest cousin, because he refused to fight anymore over a petty argument. He will not let that ever happen again. My son only sees in black and white. He slew the queen of the Amazons. He lost far more than just his cousin. He watched men who were like fathers to him, die. He watched women who had no part in the fighting being cut down." she finished her story. "So you tell me, what do you think makes Achilles so protective. Is it the fact that he is powerful enough to protect, or is it that he has no other choice but to fight and defend?" she said, before sipping her tea.

@Roman

@Lumina

Hansuke Ishida

Angel with a Dark Side

tumblr_mjk5jj64AP1rmab9bo1_500.gif

"I see. I'm happy you were able to explain such a tale." Han said, smiling a little at Thetis from across the table he sat with her at. "No man with such a backstory can possibly lead a normal life without being so cautious and protective." He added, tapping the table with his fingers. Han sighed a little and rubbed his, "Do you approve of such behavior? I know going along with his past its pretty much impossible to change, but as a mother. It's an unsafe lifestyle in my opinion, and I just finished fi- I meant to say spectating his battle with that man. Maybe say me and you speak with him at some point. Just to talk about things to probably... Keep it from happening again. I can arrange for his opponent to meet with us too." 

"If she doesn't buy the act, going into Plan B."

#hanbackground{
background-image: url(http://67.media.tumblr.com/c870712de39e94a795593f2f77da35d8/tumblr_n89melyDbl1tcm14ko1_500.png); background-size:cover;

#hantransbox{

Asako grinned and walked out the door, "I wouldn't dare waste food, food is the best thing to ever exist" she said. Twirling around she waited for him, since he was the one who knew where to go and she didn't want to get lost from him.

Kenai smiled "I couldn't agree more" he said as he closed the door and began walking "Don't worry, its not much of a walk to get to it" he said as he walked in front of her

Hansuke Ishida

Angel with a Dark Side

tumblr_mjk5jj64AP1rmab9bo1_500.gif

"I see. I'm happy you were able to explain such a tale." Han said, smiling a little at Thetis from across the table he sat with her at. "No man with such a backstory can possibly lead a normal life without being so cautious and protective." He added, tapping the table with his fingers. Han sighed a little and rubbed his, "Do you approve of such behavior? I know going along with his past its pretty much impossible to change, but as a mother. It's an unsafe lifestyle in my opinion, and I just finished fi- I meant to say spectating his battle with that man. Maybe say me and you speak with him at some point. Just to talk about things to probably... Keep it from happening again. I can arrange for his opponent to meet with us too." 

"If she doesn't buy the act, going into Plan B."

#hanbackground{

#hantransbox{

--Thetis--

She was sharp. She caught the mans slip of the tongue. She was only going along with the mans banter as she was too tired to seduce him into compliance and too tired for a confrontation. "You are basically asking me to control a storm. Approve of him fighting, no. If I had it my way, he would have died an old man, with lots of kids and grandkids to miss him. But as his mother, I want him safe. But as a woman of the world, I know that I cannot keep him safe. I know he died. That wound still pains me greatly. I tossed the torch on his funeral pyre. I watched my son burn until the first mornings light revealed his ashes scattered by the early morning breeze. Do I want him to fight? No. But I am not so foolish to think that he could live peacefully, even in this age. My son is also not as foolish as to just randomly pick fights he cannot win. What happened outside, most likely, was someone affronted his pride. A dangerous thing to do to ANY man. I suspect if your pride was wounded that there will be blood." She finished. "Also the women of Greece carried a saying. "Once your child is big enough to take away the switch is time they are too old to be under it. My son is almost a man now. I can only suggest things to him, and at best show him a better way. But ultimately it is up to him to regulate himself." she said as she sipped her tea once more.

@Roman

@Lumina

Moonstone

Objective: Learn more about air and water manipulation
Mood: Anxious

"That's... horrible..." Moonstone commented. They took back their desire to learn more about transmutation. They knew they could turn water and air into objects, but they didn't know it was so dangerous. Maybe they used the wrong word and got the wrong definition... but it seemed correct. "Maybe I should focus on something else to practice. Maybe controlling the weather or using water and air for offensive use would be suited more for myself... and safer. Do you know any good books or people to go to for training in elemental manipulation, or to be more specific for myself, air and water?"

Tags | Interacting With: Jackson
Character Sheet

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn sighed lightly before she turned back to Moonstone, the same blank expression as before, "Apologies," She said with a sigh when she finished her sentence, Jackson smiling. He moved forward slightly, "Well, yes. The book is an alchemicle book, so i do recommend studying the lower versions of it first, such as an item to combine both worlds into one..." He said with a small smile before he moved forward, turning to face them. A hand was placed over his heart before he bowed, "Lady Crimson, the book you are searching for is right here," He said throwing his hand out to the left of him before he stood up straight again, "Will you please follow me, the books you require are this way," He said with the same smile before he turned an started walking.

Rosalie tilted her head lightly when he looked back at her, she sort of picked up on the shyness of his voice but didn't comment on it. She could hear the tiniest changes in peoples voice actually, since after all, her hearing was incredibly sensitive. "Sure, we can do that, I'm sure if there's anything extra I need to know you can help me with that" she answered with a smile as she walked over next to him.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly before letting out a small sigh, a smile appearing on his face again, "Ok then," He said happily before he wrapped his arms around her waist. A portal appeared below them before he gave a light laugh, "So, what do you want to do?" He asked Rosalie as they slowly sank into the portal. 

(( @LunaCrosby Do you want to end our interaction? Cause i don't ;-; But, i am just asking since we haven't shot each other replies.... and you kinda owe me one.... ;~; ))

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn sighed lightly before she turned back to Moonstone, the same blank expression as before, "Apologies," She said with a sigh when she finished her sentence, Jackson smiling. He moved forward slightly, "Well, yes. The book is an alchemicle book, so i do recommend studying the lower versions of it first, such as an item to combine both worlds into one..." He said with a small smile before he moved forward, turning to face them. A hand was placed over his heart before he bowed, "Lady Crimson, the book you are searching for is right here," He said throwing his hand out to the left of him before he stood up straight again, "Will you please follow me, the books you require are this way," He said with the same smile before he turned an started walking.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly before letting out a small sigh, a smile appearing on his face again, "Ok then," He said happily before he wrapped his arms around her waist. A portal appeared below them before he gave a light laugh, "So, what do you want to do?" He asked Rosalie as they slowly sank into the portal. 

(( @LunaCrosby Do you want to end our interaction? Cause i don't ;-; But, i am just asking since we haven't shot each other replies.... and you kinda owe me one.... ;~; ))

Rosalie smiled up at him as they sank into the portal "I don't know yet, I'll have to think about it" she answered as she leaned up and kissed his cheek "I am open to suggestions though, If you have any" she continued, smiling again.

Rosalie smiled up at him as they sank into the portal "I don't know yet, I'll have to think about it" she answered as she leaned up and kissed his cheek "I am open to suggestions though, If you have any" she continued, smiling again.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gained a light blush as he looked at the books around them before they totally sank into the portal, being taken to his room the next second. He gave a small sigh as he looked around the large area he called a "Living Room" since it pretty much had everything a living room had. He smiled down at Rosalie before lightly kissing her, "Well... The open for suggestions part is something i don't know about..." He sighed with a brighter blush before looked around the room again.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gained a light blush as he looked at the books around them before they totally sank into the portal, being taken to his room the next second. He gave a small sigh as he looked around the large area he called a "Living Room" since it pretty much had everything a living room had. He smiled down at Rosalie before lightly kissing her, "Well... The open for suggestions part is something i don't know about..." He sighed with a brighter blush before looked around the room again.

Rosalie moved back a little to view his expression noting his blush "...and why don't you know about it?" She asked as he looked around the room her gaze not moving from him.

Rosalie moved back a little to view his expression noting his blush "...and why don't you know about it?" She asked as he looked around the room her gaze not moving from him.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac sighed lightly before h moved his hand to rub the back of his head, "I just don't know what to do... Watch a movie?" He said with a light shrug before he sighed. Looking around the room once more, his gaze landing on the windows. He looked back at Rosalie with a smile, the blush still remaining.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac sighed lightly before h moved his hand to rub the back of his head, "I just don't know what to do... Watch a movie?" He said with a light shrug before he sighed. Looking around the room once more, his gaze landing on the windows. He looked back at Rosalie with a smile, the blush still remaining.

Rosalie glanced to the windows as well, wondering what he was looking at first before deciding not to bother asking about it. "Oh, watching a movie sounds good~" she answered with a slight grin before leaning up to place a small kiss on his lips. "What kind of movie did you have in mind?" She tilted her head curiously.

--Thetis--

She was sharp. She caught the mans slip of the tongue. She was only going along with the mans banter as she was too tired to seduce him into compliance and too tired for a confrontation. "You are basically asking me to control a storm. Approve of him fighting, no. If I had it my way, he would have died an old man, with lots of kids and grandkids to miss him. But as his mother, I want him safe. But as a woman of the world, I know that I cannot keep him safe. I know he died. That wound still pains me greatly. I tossed the torch on his funeral pyre. I watched my son burn until the first mornings light revealed his ashes scattered by the early morning breeze. Do I want him to fight? No. But I am not so foolish to think that he could live peacefully, even in this age. My son is also not as foolish as to just randomly pick fights he cannot win. What happened outside, most likely, was someone affronted his pride. A dangerous thing to do to ANY man. I suspect if your pride was wounded that there will be blood." She finished. "Also the women of Greece carried a saying. "Once your child is big enough to take away the switch is time they are too old to be under it. My son is almost a man now. I can only suggest things to him, and at best show him a better way. But ultimately it is up to him to regulate himself." she said as she sipped her tea once more.

@Roman

@Lumina

Hansuke Ishida

Angel with a Dark Side

tumblr_ntyy0qdFEZ1r7ribdo1_500.gif

He had slipped in his words. If she hadn't know before, then she knew now. Han stood up and adjusted his tie before placing his hand on the table in front of Thetis to get her attention. "Any questions, hold them. If anything, I wasn't here." He said, sighing lightly. "You know who I am now, and if Achilles finds out he'd probably get angry. That being said, we are to mention nothing to him until the day of our next meeting." He added before standing tall. He looked at Thetis, and with the angle he was at, the light made his red irises shine as if he were in the dark. "Okay? There are times where my partners must play rough, but right now I need you to comply." Han said with a sly smile and a finger to his lips and lastly a wink, before leaving, being his usual flirtatious self in his demon form, using his powers to get his way. 

After leaving, Han changed his form back to normal and made his way to the infirmary to meet his partner, kitty boy and his sister. As he walked, his mind finally registered Thetis' name, "Makes sense now."

#hanbackground{

#hantransbox{

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenai smiled "I couldn't agree more" he said as he closed the door and began walking "Don't worry, its not much of a walk to get to it" he said as he walked in front of her

Asako followed him, "Good~ as much fun as exploring can be, it;s not as enjoyable on an empty stomach~" she said and smiled. "So, What's college like so far?~ Is it as crazy as movies make it out to be~?" she asked and grinned.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Zac Crimson Black

(We can continue, I was having writer's block so I had been struggling to reply to you and other's)

View attachment 188802

Masahi Takamasa

~~The Kamui Ghost~~

Masahi didn't hesitate to sit next to Roman while thinking over what his once friend had said. Understanding would help, hopefully, but would it even matter? The most interaction Masahi had gotten for the better part of an decade was battle, manipulating others, and business deals. The very thoughts of what Roman proposed a laugh like snort out of Masahi. From Roman's perspective it must of looked like Masahi was just a walking storm, a disaster waiting to happen.

"If you want a battle, so be it... But, but nothing else to make her worry or sad. If you wish to understand my point of view, then imagine everyone you know believes you're dead and you're almost certain you have no one you can trust anymore, and no home to return to. That you have this barely sliver of a chance to make everything okay again, but it is there, and if you slack off for even a moment it could disappear." Masahi said in now a sober tone. This chance may seem fake to him, but he had to try, even if it made him look dense.

With that Masahi looked over to Roman, with his choices in hand. It almost seemed to him that Roman may want the fight, to prove himself. But for what? It was Masahi's pure heart and strong fire like will that had made this current situation possible after both of them being crushed and blackened that night years ago. However, now Masahi's flame had begun to burn away the black and repair his will after so long. But he wouldn't deny Roman now.

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playfair+Display');
#masahibackground{
background-image: url(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/a/ae/Kamui_Dimension.png/revision/latest?cb=20151001035406); background-size:cover;
font-size: 16px;

#masahitransbox{
background-color: #121123;
color:#eccec9;
font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif;
font-size: 18px;

Roman Ishida

The Head of the Ishida Family

Qf1D2jf.gif

Roman stood up and looked at Masahi. "You talk a big game. I'd like to see you put those words into action." Roman said as he stretched his arms and legs. "Say... How about we have our battle here?" He asked before jumping into the sky and diving towards Masahi with a lightning blade in hand.. 

"Why wait when what we want is right in our grasp?!  If things get to bad, we go to the Kamui dimension." He yelled, expecting Masahi to dodge the lightning blade, so he had a backup plsn just in case he did. "We won't make her worry either. I'll make sure of it. Kaori has done enough worrying for the both of us. She's damn near going to die from it."

Roman's last statement even made him worry. What if he and Masahi were... The reason she even experienced such harsh times. Death. Pain. Suffering. Worrying. Gah! He had to stop. He was in a battle now and letting his feelings for her wellbeing over take him in such a dangerous environment could get him killed. After this, he'd had to go see her. No excuses and nothing would be stopping him unless he died here at this moment from a slip up

#romanbackground{
background-image: url(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/a/ae/Kamui_Dimension.png/revision/latest?cb=20151001035406); background-size:cover;

#romantransbox{
opacity: 1.00;
background-color: #000000;
color:#566573;

Sakura looked through the store. She was on a hunt for 2 thing's, food and medicine, since she had ended up slightly sick herself after taking care of her sister. She stared in front of her at the variety of medicine. "What do I even get? Should I even be getting any of this stuff? and why is soup even a thing people eat..." She asked herself, unsure of what to really do, and not very happy about being limited on what she could eat.

Scarlet looked over and grabbed a bag of chips, looking at it in her hands, surely she could eat this instead, yeah, that's what she'll do, chips couldn't do any harm.

Syo smirked. "Okay then." He said before darkness began to cloak him and he took on the form of a lion, pouncing on top of her and putting his claw to her throat. "Checkmate." He said, getting a bit cocky. He had hid his shape-shifting ability even from his parents. This was his first time using it.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''Are you sure about that?''

She said before she looked at the scythe between her and Syo. When Syo had pounced onto her, he pounced onto the scythe as well. The blade literally at his side. Her finger was on a trigger that seemed to shoot something. If she pulls that trigger, she'll fire a shot, thus the recoil will cause the blade to cut into Syo. Hanako explained in a calm manner before she smirked.

''If I just press this trigger here, you will die.''

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura looked through the store. She was on a hunt for 2 thing's, food and medicine, since she had ended up slightly sick herself after taking care of her sister. She stared in front of her at the variety of medicine. "What do I even get? Should I even be getting any of this stuff? and why is soup even a thing people eat..." She asked herself, unsure of what to really do, and not very happy about being limited on what she could eat.

Scarlet looked over and grabbed a bag of chips, looking at it in her hands, surely she could eat this instead, yeah, that's what she'll do, chips couldn't do any harm.

(((( I'll just say he tagged along :pp )))) 

Logan had parted from the sisters, seeing as they were sick, well maybe he too could get sick. On top of that, he even wore a mask to keep the germs away. Yep. He seemed like a total germaphobe, even carrying a bottle of disinfectant spray he found in the store. "I'm going to have to pay for this." He said, grabbing a bag full of stuff to eat. Becoming less paranoid of getting a cold, he took off the mask and trashed the spray, making his way to Scarlet. He enthusiastically stepped in front of her, "Scarlet! I got my stuff, and dontcha think you should get more medicine rather than junk?" He asked curiously. 

tumblr_nm9jbxFe5o1s307p6o1_500.gif

Asako followed him, "Good~ as much fun as exploring can be, it;s not as enjoyable on an empty stomach~" she said and smiled. "So, What's college like so far?~ Is it as crazy as movies make it out to be~?" she asked and grinned.

Kenai laughed "No. Thank god" he said shaking his head "I mean I guess if I went to any of the parties people there threw then maybe? But I don't. So things are pretty normal for me" he said before glancing back at her for a moment to make sure he wasn't walling too fast "I still kinda like it. Though having some of my friends there would be nice..." He said with a nod.

((I was referencing our pm. We don't have to. It is be easier for you if we didn't in guessing.))

C4 sighed as he stood besides yuna, thinking about how weak of an excuse walking her home was, but put on a soft smile that hopefully wouldent be seen through and hopefully covered the sadness here attempted to hide in his eyes. "Well of course I'm willing. It wouldn't be very gentlemanly if i didn't offer to walk the fine lady who's accompanied me the whole day home. I could never let such a discrepancy appear on my records but not walking you home."

"A discrepancy on your records huh?" She asked with a raised brow. "Well, I guess you couldn't let that happen" she giggled a little "I'm not going to refuse you taking me home." She said as she began to walk "My home is just at the edge of the city, I hope that's not too much of a walk"

((Eep sorry, I thought you owed me ;-; also if you are feeling like you don't gave much motivation its fine, take your time answering this c: ))

Rosalie glanced to the windows as well, wondering what he was looking at first before deciding not to bother asking about it. "Oh, watching a movie sounds good~" she answered with a slight grin before leaning up to place a small kiss on his lips. "What kind of movie did you have in mind?" She tilted her head curiously.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly before he placed his lips on Rosalies, "Well, i thought maybe Gremlins?" He asked with a slight smiled before he raised his head a bit, he moved his hands lowly to hang around just the back of her waist, squeezing it a small bit before he gave an innocent smile, lightly laughing.

(We can continue, I was having writer's block so I had been struggling to reply to you and other's)
(( Yes please, i would really like to keep our interaction going ;~; ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly before he placed his lips on Rosalies, "Well, i thought maybe Gremlins?" He asked with a slight smiled before he raised his head a bit, he moved his hands lowly to hang around just the back of her waist, squeezing it a small bit before he gave an innocent smile, lightly laughing.

(( Yes please, i would really like to keep our interaction going ;~; ))

Rosalie thought for a moment, which was quickly interrupted with a squeeze which caused her to pause for a split second with a pretend pout before giggling silently at his expression. "Ah, sure. I've never watched gremlins before" she then answered as she ticked a piece of hair behind her ear and looked in the direction of the TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back