• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

~ Goddess and God Eater Hybrid ~

(Because I can't find a baby Summer Rose)

''Hanako..''

She said stating her name was Hanako.

Syo shuffled his feet lightly. "Y-You see, I have no place to stay so um... I was wondering if I could stay with you Hanako-Chan." He asked before he tilted his head. "Is it just me or are you growing at an alarming rate?"

Syo shuffled his feet lightly. "Y-You see, I have no place to stay so um... I was wondering if I could stay with you Hanako-Chan." He asked before he tilted his head. "Is it just me or are you growing at an alarming rate?"

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

''Why? Do you want me to stay young and let my parents know I have a cat who can turn into a human boy and who is also older than me?''

She asked wondering if this guy was a pedophile.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

''Why? Do you want me to stay young and let my parents know I have a cat who can turn into a human boy and who is also older than me?''

She asked wondering if this guy was a pedophile.

Syo quickly shook his head. "No no no! You've got the wrong idea! It's just... It's hard getting food or good shelter... So I disguise myself as a cat. I don't have any money either." He said with a frown. "Please don't tell, I'll just stay in cat form until tomorrow morning okay? I promise I'll leave you alone and be gone like the wind the next day."

Syo quickly shook his head. "No no no! You've got the wrong idea! It's just... It's hard getting food or good shelter... So I disguise myself as a cat. I don't have any money either." He said with a frown. "Please don't tell, I'll just stay in cat form until tomorrow morning okay? I promise I'll leave you alone and be gone like the wind the next day."

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

''But you are a stray cat aren't you? You'd want a home as fast as possible~''

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

''You want to question my hospitality?''

Syo quickly shook his head, scared she'd change her mind. "N-No ma'am! Sorry for being so rude!" He said happily before changing back into a cat and leaping into Hanako's arms, snuggling her.

Syo quickly shook his head, scared she'd change her mind. "N-No ma'am! Sorry for being so rude!" He said happily before changing back into a cat and leaping into Hanako's arms, snuggling her.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

Hanako just giggled softly as she turned the TV back on and watched it before she started to pet Syo.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

Hanako just giggled softly as she turned the TV back on and watched it before she started to pet Syo.

Syo purred softly and gave her a gentle lick on the cheek before resuming his catnap from earlier. His ear twitched every now and then. Looks like he was dreaming about something.

Kaz sighed as he started at the girl for a moment before deciding he truely had nothing better to do with his time. Sighing he flipped himself over and pushed off the ground with one foot heading to the right, floating gently through the air. "So tell me, did you just awaken to your abilities, just escape from some form of captivity, or just learn about the school recently?"

((Sorry about that. I'm also going to start putting our past posts in spoilers so we can refer back to them!))

She followed him only a single step behind, sure to keep up despite the height he had over her. "Mmm.. Tell you, hmm?" She smirked and looked forward down the dimly lit hall. All that was still lit were the emergency lights and the overheads to the doors... Otherwise, they were walking in near darkness. She pursed her lips as she considered, "You tell me, first. You're not particularly forthcoming, either.. So, let's make a game out of it, hmm?" She smiled sweetly up to him as they walked, each step lifted so her robes and heels wouldn't slide along the floor. She hated it when people shuffled their feet.

Syo purred softly and gave her a gentle lick on the cheek before resuming his catnap from earlier. His ear twitched every now and then. Looks like he was dreaming about something.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

(wanna time skip to next day? Or after a week? I'll have Hanako age to 16)

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

(wanna time skip to next day? Or after a week? I'll have Hanako age to 16)

((Up to you Hime, week sounds okay, so Syo and Hanako would know each other better by then))

((Up to you Hime, week sounds okay, so Syo and Hanako would know each other better by then))

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

A week and a few days had passed and Hanako was at her age of being 16. Sweet 16 they said. It was a bit boring for her since all she did was watch TV and such. Mostly action movies and some romance. Mari and Roselyn haven't enrolled her yet into the school so that's also what is making life a bit boring. She woke up and tiredly sat up and picked up the coffee Syo had gotten for her. She sipped some before she stared tiredly at her mechanical scythe. That thing really was a piece of work. Too bad she can't actually use it in combat and finally be able to be like the people from action movies.

''Syo....what time is it?''

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

A week and a few days had passed and Hanako was at her age of being 16. Sweet 16 they said. It was a bit boring for her since all she did was watch TV and such. Mostly action movies and some romance. Mari and Roselyn haven't enrolled her yet into the school so that's also what is making life a bit boring. She woke up and tiredly sat up and picked up the coffee Syo had gotten for her. She sipped some before she stared tiredly at her mechanical scythe. That thing really was a piece of work. Too bad she can't actually use it in combat and finally be able to be like the people from action movies.

''Syo....what time is it?''

Syo was in his cat form as he leaped up by her side and meowed gently. "It's 5:42 AM. Why?" He asked curiously before licking his paw gently. He and Hanako had become good friends since he moved in. He also doubled as a butler of sorts, doing any chores Hanako was to lazy to do.

Syo was in his cat form as he leaped up by her side and meowed gently. "It's 5:42 AM. Why?" He asked curiously before licking his paw gently. He and Hanako had become good friends since he moved in. He also doubled as a butler of sorts, doing any chores Hanako was to lazy to do.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

Hanako just sighed before she put the coffee on the night stand before hanging her legs off the side of the bed.

''It's a bit too early...I don't even know what to do today~''

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

Hanako just sighed before she put the coffee on the night stand before hanging her legs off the side of the bed.

''It's a bit too early...I don't even know what to do today~''

Syo padded up to her legs and flopped on top of them, tilting his head up at her. "We could go somewhere y'know. Anywhere except the beach tho. I hate water." He said, shivering at the thought of getting his fur matted with that DISGUSTING substance.

Syo padded up to her legs and flopped on top of them, tilting his head up at her. "We could go somewhere y'know. Anywhere except the beach tho. I hate water." He said, shivering at the thought of getting his fur matted with that DISGUSTING substance.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

''Yeah...I guess so.......Alright, but we'll go at 9. It's way too early right now...''

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

''Yeah...I guess so.......Alright, but we'll go at 9. It's way too early right now...''

Syo was still as snuggly as ever, rubbing his head up against her belly and purring. "Should I go make breakfast too Hanako-Chan?" He asked her curiously, his left ear twitching lightly.

View attachment 188802

Masahi Takamasa

~~The Kamui Ghost~~

In classic young Masahi style, Masahi had stopped paying attention to his surroundings while just walking. It would have been obvious by just looking at him that Masahi wasn't on guard in the least bit. Indeed, if anyone had ever seen him while helping the elderly earlier in his life, they would recognize his glazed over expressing, like he wasn't retaining any of what his senses where taking in at the given moment. In fact, it even took him a moment after reflexively stopping to realize someone was in front of him.

If one thing was for certain, even though Masahi's body was the same, the person that could kill on a whim and bring so many to their knees wasn't there right now. It was the boy that was, when the situation called for it, polite and always patient with old people. As such, while still partially zoned out, Masahi started to talk in a semi-courteous manner assuming he was in someone's way.

"Sorry, zoned out, let me get...."

Upon closer inspection Masahi stopped looking pass Roman, and started looking at him as his eyes unglazed and focused as he blinked a few times. With that Masahi took a few steps back, as he had unknowingly taken a few steps towards Roman while still zoned out. Then Roman's words had hit him, causing an involuntary grin before speaking up.

"Do you really think I would simply be walking around if I had 'bad intentions,' or wanted to fight? In all honesty, BakaRoman, I was just thinking and I ended up here while walking. If I were to truly be up to something, do you think my guard would be down, my face showing, or hell, for that matter, I would let you find out?" Masahi said in a semi-joking, semi-proudful boast, the tone sounding nothing like the way Masahi had been during their more recent fights, in fact, it sounded very much like the boy that use to pound his chest while proclaiming he'd surpass his rival.

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playfair+Display');
#masahibackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/a/ae/Kamui_Dimension.png/revision/latest?cb=20151001035406); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 16px;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}

#masahitransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #121123;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#eccec9;
font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif;
font-size: 18px;
border: 1px solid black;}

Roman Ishida

The Head of the Ishida Family

1c476832dc55c2746fb1b9a751ad9c62.gif

Could you really blame him for being so cautious? No. Roman had every right to be cautious, but at the same time he knew his judgement was off. "Don't say it like I'm completely wrong. You're technically bad in the eyes of others. Especially those who know what you did. " he said, referring to himself and Kaori. "I guess I should rethink this whole situation though as you do have a point."

Roman then walked towards a bench, sitting down and putting the kunai away. "You should take a seat. Talk with me. Maybe this way we can get a better understanding of each other's view points. I already know if this goes south, blow will be exchanged." Roman then tapped his foot on the ground and looked at Masahi, "Or we can settle the score once and for all without the talking. I know you've been wanting to finish what was started to. The need to defeat or be defeated." 

That exact quote had been something that weighed on Roman's mind for a while now. He wanted to show Masahi he was superior. Show him why he shouldn't mess with those of pure heart. 

"What do you say, Masahi? We can go to the Space-Time Dimension right now."

#romanbackground{
background-image: url(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/a/ae/Kamui_Dimension.png/revision/latest?cb=20151001035406); background-size:cover;
font-size: 14px;

#romantransbox{
opacity: 1.00;
background-color: #000000;
color:#566573;

♱ Zenya White ♱

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

View attachment 163085

Zenya just smiled as they reached the park. They took a rest and napped. It soon became night time and they were the only ones at the park. Recently, there was a number of gang attacks that prey on woman for sexual desires at night. Zenya hadn't heard about this but it was however, on the news. Explaining why no one is around anymore. Zenya was sitting under the tree with Talia before she heard a sound from the bushes not too far from the tree. Zenya's head snapped to the bush before she had gotten a serious expression. She soon woke Talia and made her sit up before Zenya got up to investigate the bush. Soon, a masculine man came forth and tried to grab Zenya. She jumped back just in time before she saw another man come from the tree before she jumped towards the tree and kicked the man away from Talia. She soon stood guard in front of Talia as more men came forth. Some with ropes and chains. Others with fire magic. Soon, 3 men charged at her from the side, somewhere she wasn't looking and roped her and Talia. It was then Zenya's cool started to decay. She roared and exploded into fumes of hot pink smoke before the men were pushed away as well as Talia. Talia was not near the men now as she was just in the open. Zenya walked towards Talia and stood guard again before she summoned 2 weapons which seemed irregular. Her hair long and silver and a massive amount of energy flowing through her as it was also visible due to the red electric bolts sparking around her occasionally. Her eyes looked up and glared at the men and growled.

''Touch her and all of you will make it out of here as shredded up pieces of meat in body bags...Understand?''

Talia White

The Optimistic Succubus

cede9676f7d4bcb36da982b71933faed.gif

With the sudden outburst and random set of events, Talis was caught off guard. She had still been a little sleepy, and yeah the park did seem to be a little scary during the night, but with this going on, the girl didn't know what to think. She saw Zenya defending her, which made her blush slightly. She wish should could have been of help, but with her mind being so unclear at the moment, she couldn't focus to summon her weapon and was just a damsel in distress. When Zenya stepped in front of her, wielding her oddly made weapons. Just what the hell was going on and why them?

"Z-Zenya..."

#talbackground{
background-image: url(http://wallpaperswide.com/download/purple_bokeh-wallpaper-1920x1440.jpg); background-size:cover;

#taltransbox{
opacity: 0.90;

((Dude, Apollyon was just straight up murdered.))

--Apollyon--

He stood up as his arm hung limply by his side. That final blast had infact killed him. However, the stone on his neck was now white hot. His body was broken beyond most repair, but somehow he was able to keep moving to help his best and most trusted friend. The mysterious stone was now burning the number 2 into his chest as he used his good arm to drag the unconscious boy to the infirmary where there were two Loli class girls in the room. "Hello ladies, I do believe this piece of junk belongs to one of you." he said mustering a pained smile as his body screamed at him as he tossed the body, less than gingerly on the bed. "Make sure he is still breathing. Or not, I really do not care." he said as he forced his arm back into the socket with a loud and painful crunch. Walking away, he rejoined his friend in the midst of the scene of the fight. "Yes, let us go see his mother. She has alot to answer for." he said as his ribs were popping back into place.

--Thetis--

After he fight ended, she needed to soak her feet. So composing herself, she returned to her classroom and soaked her feet. "That little bastard..." she spoke to no one as she sighed and soaked her feet. "Oh I need a male heir to the throne, oh Thetis you are the most beautiful of all your sisters, Oh drink this wine with me." she was griping to herself as she was mad at her long dead husband for making her have the worlds most monstrous child.

@Roman

@Lumina

Hansuke Ishida

Angel with a Dark Side

sebastian-XD-sebastian-michaelis-30440797-500-285.gif

Han had been standing outside Thetis' classroom, waiting for his partner. "O-Oh. My bad. I forgot you were all beaten up... Or well flat out killed just a moment ago. Go rest up in the infirmary if you wis- In fact I'll send you there myself. I can deal with the mother. Han said, his irises changing to their deep red and his hair growing longer and black, and he soon teleported Apollyon to the infirmary. When serious matters came along, he felt people took him more seriously in this form. "I'll heal your wounds when I return." He said with a nod before twisting the knob of the door. When he opened it he found Thetis speaking to herself, and overhearing it made him chuckle. "Excuse me ma'am. As much as I'd like to let you continue on with what you were doing, and believe me, you were right in every statement, I wanted to speak about your son. Achilles. You don't mind now do you?" He asked curiously with a smile. "If you don't wish to, I understand completely."

OOC: I hope you don't mind me sending him there. I'm pretty sure this conversation won't last too long.

@Lumina - Pretty sure we're almost there to getting back to Kanon and Yumi. :))

#hanbackground{
background-image: url(http://67.media.tumblr.com/c870712de39e94a795593f2f77da35d8/tumblr_n89melyDbl1tcm14ko1_500.png); background-size:cover;

#hantransbox{
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #;
color:#ff3333;

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

''Yeah...2 Sunny side up eggs would be nice...and some toast.''

She asked in a polite tone.

Talia White

The Optimistic Succubus

cede9676f7d4bcb36da982b71933faed.gif

With the sudden outburst and random set of events, Talis was caught off guard. She had still been a little sleepy, and yeah the park did seem to be a little scary during the night, but with this going on, the girl didn't know what to think. She saw Zenya defending her, which made her blush slightly. She wish should could have been of help, but with her mind being so unclear at the moment, she couldn't focus to summon her weapon and was just a damsel in distress. When Zenya stepped in front of her, wielding her oddly made weapons. Just what the hell was going on and why them?

"Z-Zenya..."

#talbackground{
background-image: url(http://wallpaperswide.com/download/purple_bokeh-wallpaper-1920x1440.jpg); background-size:cover;

#taltransbox{
opacity: 0.90;

♱ Zenya White ♱

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

View attachment 163085

Soon, 5 attackers charged at Zenya with fire magic and started throwing flaming projectiles at her. She simply stabbed down both her weapons on both sides of her into the ground before getting into a low stance as a shield was created in front of her, blocking the fire shots. Once the fire shots cleared, she took her weapons and broke out from her shield and began to attack them, slashing away as the attackers focused more on Zenya. Soon some were closing in on Talia. Something Zenya should've thought of. Zenya's attackers attacked Zenya with flaming fists and kicks. Talia's attackers were only holding blades, ropes, and chains.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

''Yeah...2 Sunny side up eggs would be nice...and some toast.''

She asked in a polite tone.

Syo hopped off and nodded. "Yes ma'am! I'll finish right away!" He said happily. He made sure the coast was clear before he morphed back into human form to cook Hanako her eggs and toast. He made some for himself cause he was kinda hungry too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back