• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Everest sighed standing beneath the water, rubbing soap through his hair as he heard Hakuru walk in and make her comment. Smiling he debated whether it not to start silent and make a joke it off the situation, but his sarcastic side came through stronger. Rinsing of his hair he grinned as he called out to her. "Sure you are. It's totally because of the feathers isn't it. No other ulterior motives at all huh? Either way though, it's not like I haven't seen it all before."

Hakuru slightly glared at him at his last comment, but stopped herself, thinking of something to say. "Oh definitely, I totally planned on pouncing on you in the shower." she said, replying to his sarcasm with some more sarcasm.

Drakon woke up the next morning, seeing he had left a hickey mark on Nico's neck that night. He hadn't even noticed, probably because he had dreamt of her last night. "Mmm... Morning..." He mumbled gently. He sighed gently, knowing he'd need to find a job today. He barely had any expenses left and he'd just be draining Nico's cash.

Nico slowly sat up and yawned softly. She stretched out her arms. "Hmm.." she said, turning her head slowly towards him. "Morning.." she murmured back. Nico climbed on top of Drakon and laid her head on his chest. She snuggled close to him before shutting her eyes once more. 

Nico slowly sat up and yawned softly. She stretched out her arms. "Hmm.." she said, turning her head slowly towards him. "Morning.." she murmured back. Nico climbed on top of Drakon and laid her head on his chest. She snuggled close to him before shutting her eyes once more. 

Drakon blushed wildly. She still didn't want him to leave? But he had to. If he didn't leave real quick to go find a job he'd just be sapping at Nico's money like a parasite! He kissed her forehead before setting her gently on the bed. "I'm sorry Nico... I'll be back later, I promise." He said softly. "I'll call you when I'm done with my interview." He said as he suited up, then left.

Drakon blushed wildly. She still didn't want him to leave? But he had to. If he didn't leave real quick to go find a job he'd just be sapping at Nico's money like a parasite! He kissed her forehead before setting her gently on the bed. "I'm sorry Nico... I'll be back later, I promise." He said softly. "I'll call you when I'm done with my interview." He said as he suited up, then left.

Nico pouted slightly before rolling over to her side. "Oh okay.. good luck babe!" she said, smiling sheepishly at him. She watched him leave her dorm. She felt empty without him, but she couldn't be selfish. Nico went back to sleep. 

Nico pouted slightly before rolling over to her side. "Oh okay.. good luck babe!" she said, smiling sheepishly at him. She watched him leave her dorm. She felt empty without him, but she couldn't be selfish. Nico went back to sleep. 

((Do you want to take this chance to free up Nico or do you want to timeskip to when Drakon finishes his interview? :3))

Mari later came in to check on Hanako. She saw she was snuggling a cat... But something wasn't quite right about it. She was sensing a high power level from this cat, one that even surpassed a normal human. She called in Roselyn to ask what she thought.

((Shoot, I just realized if Roselyn and Mari find out Syo is a 16 year old Neko then there could be some serious trouble XDDD))

♱ Roselyn Ajinsei ♱

~ Vengeful God Eater of Nature ~

jzHF7m3.png

Roselyn saw this as not much of a threat but something to keep an eye on. She looked at the TV and turned it off since Hanako left it on before snoozing off.

''I think we should just keep an eye on it. It may be a guardian of some sort. Just keep watch of it.''

♱ Roselyn Ajinsei ♱

~ Vengeful God Eater of Nature ~

Roselyn saw this as not much of a threat but something to keep an eye on. She looked at the TV and turned it off since Hanako left it on before snoozing off.

''I think we should just keep an eye on it. It may be a guardian of some sort. Just keep watch of it.''

Mari nodded softly and frowned. "I'm just on edge because Hanako is going through the process of growth so it'd be dangerous if it was an attacker or something..." She said quietly. "I'll keep an eye on it; I promise I won't intervine. If Hanako wants a cat then let her have a cat." She giggled.

Zenya White ♱

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

Zenya just kept walking with her as they talked.

''I just find my places out of exploring a lot.''

Talia nodded, "I see. I guess it's just me who can't seem to find much around here. I'm picky... Yeah... That's it." She said with a short laugh. 

(((( Whatever you were planning, should probably hurry it up. The interaction is getting pretty dull. ))))

View attachment 188802
Masahi Takamasa

~~The Kamui Ghost~~

Masahi's head stormed with thoughts as he wondered throughout the city. He never expected Kaori to end up pregnant, or to know of how he had been spending his life since his supposive death. For that matter, Masahi never thought he'd have most of his memories back either. It was strange to him, feeling so much like his old self, but feeling so different at the same time. It's almost like he had been watching someone else live in his body for the better part of a decade. It was scary, but he couldn't change the past, or what he had done. That's right, Masahi could only try to make a better future; but if that's a future of loneliness or not has yet to be decided.

With a throaty growl Masahi came to a stop, letting out a huff as he did so. Though this led to a few people bumping into one another in the crowd he had been walking in, including him. One part of him wanted to flare up with a short temper, however, that was just an echo of something repressed. After a few complaints from the individuals in crowd that didn't just keep going along, Masahi gave a lighthearted apology before moving on. Not long after that he found himself roaming towards where he last saw any familiar faces.

What was Masahi's goal in this? Nothing really. It's not like he was seeking out Roman or Kaori. No no, Masahi was just on a mind clearing walk. But if he did manage to bump into someone he knew, well... Who knows?

@Roman

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playfair+Display');
#masahibackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/a/ae/Kamui_Dimension.png/revision/latest?cb=20151001035406); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 16px;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}

#masahitransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #121123;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#eccec9;
font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif;
font-size: 18px;
border: 1px solid black;}

Last edited by a moderator:
Hansuke Ishida

One of The Archangels

Han didn't expect Apollyon to jump in and save Achilles. At least this version of Han didn't. Hell he had figured it was too late for the furball. As the images of his sisters being sad and depressed show themselves, Han was able to come to his senses and negated the ability. Freeing himself in a explosion. His sword had went to it's original size and he stabbing the blade into the ground. "Never again. You find a different way to hold me back, Apollyon. Seeing my sisters like that only makes me angrier." He said, sighing lightly. "I almost killed him..."

#habackground{
background-image: url(https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/sky_stars_background_bright_abstract_88095_1366x768.jpg); background-size:cover;
font-size: 14px;
#hatransbox{
opacity: 0.90;
background-color: #000000;
color:#ffffff;

--Apollyon--

"You seriously think I would use anything else other than something to make you stop and pause when you get all slicey and dicey?" he dusted himself off as he looked over at the trapped lion boy. "Now about you..." was all Apollyon could muster before the entire world grew dark and a extremely heavy blow bashed and battered the air from his body.

--Achijani--

Trapped under the rock with time running out, he had no choice, but to release one more lions roar at the duo, this time it contained all the forms remaining energy concentrated into the massive ground level burst. the concrete began to crack heavily under the blasts eruption as sound and energy fired out of the boys mouth again like a cannon shot. Passing out, he could not see the aftermath of his final attack. The rock toppled over when the golden chains were broken under the energy blasts powerful back burst.

@Roman

@Lumina

View attachment 188802

Masahi Takamasa

~~The Kamui Ghost~~

Masahi's head stormed with thoughts as he wondered throughout the city. He never expected Kaori to end up pregnant, or to know of how he had been spending his life since his supposive death. For that matter, Masahi never thought he'd have most of his memories back either. It was strange to him, feeling so much like his old self, but feeling so different at the same time. It's almost like he had been watching someone else live in his body for the better part of a decade. It was scary, but he couldn't change the past, or what he had done. That's right, Masahi could only try to make a better future; but if that's a future of loneliness or not has yet to be decided.

With a throaty growl Masahi came to a stop, letting out a huff as he did so. Though this led to a few people bumping into one another in the crowd he had been walking in, including him. One part of him wanted to flare up with a short temper, however, that was just an echo of something repressed. After a few complaints from the individuals in crowd that didn't just keep going along, Masahi gave a lighthearted apology before moving on. Not long after that he found himself roaming towards where he last saw any familiar faces.

What was Masahi's goal in this? Nothing really. It's not like he was seeking out Roman or Kaori. No no, Masahi was just on a mind clearing walk. But if he did manage to bump into someone he knew, well... Who knows?

@Roman

#masahibackground{
background-image: url(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/a/ae/Kamui_Dimension.png/revision/latest?cb=20151001035406); background-size:cover;

#masahitransbox{

Roman Ishida

The Head of the Ishida Family

raw

It had beena long day. Making simple runs and meeting with other people for his family. Things had finally began to slow down and Roman, and the two guards he had with him were heading home. He then decided to take a walk, and his guards being well aware that he was capable of defending himself left without a word. 

"How did you do it dad? Y'know... Run all this stuff." He asked himself quietly. 

Roman continued to walk, his footsteps silent as he maneuvered through some crowds, and made his way to an area less populated. This place had brought back some memories of his childhood. Being with his friends and his own teacher. Though, sadly this trip through memory lane had come to an end. Roman had felt an energy near by... One he was too familiar with. 

Disappearing from his current location to one closer to where this energy was, he saw Masahi. He dropped down in his path and quickly removed a kunai from his pouch. Readying it by twirling it around on his fingers to get it in position. 

"Before you do anything, no. I'm not here to fight unless I have to. I'm curious. Knowing you, my curiosity got the better of me. Are you here with any bad intentions?" He asked, knowing two things. He was too close to Roman's apartment where Kaori was being taken care of by his clone and those who were nearby could be hurt if he was.

#romanbackground{

#romantransbox{
opacity: 1.00;
color:#566573;

Roman Ishida

The Head of the Ishida Family

raw

It had beena long day. Making simple runs and meeting with other people for his family. Things had finally began to slow down and Roman, and the two guards he had with him were heading home. He then decided to take a walk, and his guards being well aware that he was capable of defending himself left without a word. 

"How did you do it dad? Y'know... Run all this stuff." He asked himself quietly. 

Roman continued to walk, his footsteps silent as he maneuvered through some crowds, and made his way to an area less populated. This place had brought back some memories of his childhood. Being with his friends and his own teacher. Though, sadly this trip through memory lane had come to an end. Roman had felt an energy near by... One he was too familiar with. 

Disappearing from his current location to one closer to where this energy was, he saw Masahi. He dropped down in his path and quickly removed a kunai from his pouch. Readying it by twirling it around on his fingers to get it in position. 

"Before you do anything, no. I'm not here to fight unless I have to. I'm curious. Knowing you, my curiosity got the better of me. Are you here with any bad intentions?" He asked, knowing two things. He was too close to Roman's apartment where Kaori was being taken care of by his clone and those who were nearby could be hurt if he was.

#romanbackground{

#romantransbox{
opacity: 1.00;
color:#566573;

View attachment 188802
Masahi Takamasa

~~The Kamui Ghost~~

In classic young Masahi style, Masahi had stopped paying attention to his surroundings while just walking. It would have been obvious by just looking at him that Masahi wasn't on guard in the least bit. Indeed, if anyone had ever seen him while helping the elderly earlier in his life, they would recognize his glazed over expressing, like he wasn't retaining any of what his senses where taking in at the given moment. In fact, it even took him a moment after reflexively stopping to realize someone was in front of him.

If one thing was for certain, even though Masahi's body was the same, the person that could kill on a whim and bring so many to their knees wasn't there right now. It was the boy that was, when the situation called for it, polite and always patient with old people. As such, while still partially zoned out, Masahi started to talk in a semi-courteous manner assuming he was in someone's way.

"Sorry, zoned out, let me get...."

Upon closer inspection Masahi stopped looking pass Roman, and started looking at him as his eyes unglazed and focused as he blinked a few times. With that Masahi took a few steps back, as he had unknowingly taken a few steps towards Roman while still zoned out. Then Roman's words had hit him, causing an involuntary grin before speaking up.

"Do you really think I would simply be walking around if I had 'bad intentions,' or wanted to fight? In all honesty, BakaRoman, I was just thinking and I ended up here while walking. If I were to truly be up to something, do you think my guard would be down, my face showing, or hell, for that matter, I would let you find out?" Masahi said in a semi-joking, semi-proudful boast, the tone sounding nothing like the way Masahi had been during their more recent fights, in fact, it sounded very much like the boy that use to pound his chest while proclaiming he'd surpass his rival.

#masahibackground{

#masahitransbox{

KANON

Kanon didn't want the two of them to fight. Her brother, who meant more than she'd admit, and her boyfriend, who meant more than she had expected. Of course she had planned to have the both of them officially meet one day, but she wanted to talk to Han individually first. Not have him burst in on her and Achilles sleeping in the same bed. Which was strange in and of itself, considering that she didn't remember falling asleep next to him. The last thing she remembered was Achilles, and then a lot of pain... Thinking back on this moment, her grip on Han tightened some, though she didn't quite intend to. It hadn't fully sunk in just how much she apparently was needing her brother's embrace. But, Han being the brother he was, had decided to agree to Achilles' terms, and was slowly yet surely prying himself away so he could actually face him in battle. By the time that Kanon had actually realized what was happening, she had enough time to look up at him with a panicked look before Han was gone, leaving the raven-haired girl grasping at the air. Kanon stayed like that for a moment, before the feeling of loneliness and being alone overtook her and she curled into herself, sobbing as she brought her hands to her chest.

tumblr_o23crivjiS1ub9qlao1_500.gif

YUMI

The school day had been fun. Though she and Roy had parted ways a while back, she was glad to have at least kind of made a new friend or so. Classes were easy enough, and even combat class wasn't that big of a deal, considering that she managed to not actually end up in a fight. As much as she didn't want to attend the classes, she knew she had to if she wanted her non-combat skills to be useful in the field, and considering her family she knew that avoiding that possibility wasn't an option. It was interesting watching battles, thinking of ways that she could use her own abilities, though the thought of actually having to be in a battle or even helping out in a real battle was kind of scary. But, in recent years, Yumi had matured to where she thought she might actually be alright in a real life situation. She figured Kanon would be all over the combat class, but somehow managed to miss her the entirety of the class. It did consist of the whole student body, so that was probably what happened. So many students were caught up in training with each other that it was pretty much impossible to keep track of them all, unless you were the principal or a teacher. So the rest of the school day came and went, and Yumi was walking toward the dorms, wondering where her sister was. They had decided to meet up when their classes were over, since their schedules didn't really align, but it was a few hours after school and Kanon still wasn't around. Maybe she had gone back to the dorm without her? No... that couldn't be right.... right? As Yumi stood there and thought about it, she suddenly felt a strong wave of emotion over come her, almost enough to make her double over. She had empathic abilities, so she could sense emotions, but she had never felt anything this strong. And the sadness she was feeling made her start to tear up. What the heck??? And on top of that, it felt somewhat familiar. Like, she could just tell who it was coming from...

Kanon.

Almost as if following a homing beacon, Yumi followed the wave of the emotion back toward the school, feeling the tears start to leak from her eyes as she ran. Kanon... what was going on...? She had never felt such sadness from her sister before... something must have happened to make this happen. Before long she had made it into the doorway of the infirmary, and her expression nearly mirrored her older brother's. A complete look of shock and worry plastered itself on to her face as her pinkish-gray eyes fell on Kanon's curled figure. Never in her life had she seen her sister cry, much less sobbing. Without another moment of hesitation, the blonde rushed to her sister's side, placing a hand on her back comfortingly.

tumblr_noknulOkjh1t5mcpso1_500.gif

ISHIDA TWINS

"Kanon! Oh god, Kanon, what happened?"

Absolute worry covered Yumi's words as she held her sister, wondering what could have happened to leave her in such a state. Kanon was the strongest girl that Yumi knew, both emotionally and physically. Kanon's head lifted up and her cries silenced for a moment as she felt her sister's small arms around her and her soothing voice. A part of the older twin wanted to say something, but instead choked cries came out, with nothing but tears falling down her face. Yumi just continued holding on, trying not to let too much emotion seep into her as it sometimes happened, especially being so close to the source of such strong emotions. The twins continued like this until the younger felt the older go slack in her arms, looking down to notice that Kanon had passed out again, sleeping soundly as she laid limply in Yumi's arms. With a little bit of effort, Yumi managed to lay Kanon back in the bed, being careful not to wake her back up, though she doubted she would. The older twin's gown had ridden up from the transfer back to the bed, revealing to the younger some scars that she didn't remember being there before. Curious and worried for her sister's sake, she moved Kanon's gown simply to check out the rest of her body and see what was really going on. To her shock, she saw the rest of the scarring across her chest and in the more private areas, her eyes flitting down to her wrists and ankles. It didn't take long for Yumi to somewhat pull together an idea of what happened, but she wouldn't know for sure unless she asked. And she doubted that Kanon would tell her that, since she hadn't already. Saddened and worried, Yumi grabbed Kanon's hand, holding it tightly as if it would help her sleeping sister.

What happened next, Yumi never expected. As soon as their hands made contact, a wave of memories flashed through Yumi's mind, playing out like a movie. Her eyes went wide as her mind watched these memories that belonged not to her, but to her sister. Through the strong bond of emotion that was still surrounding Kanon and now Yumi, the blonde was able to access the memories behind the emotions. She watched as the memories of running from the police to the nice nights in the apartment helping out with the old lady happened, all the way up through the assault and to the sparring match at school. As the memories faded, a tear had come to Yumi's eye as she looked down at her sister, tightening her grip. Now it made sense why she hadn't said anything. How could anyone talk about something like that? Yumi made up her mind to tell Han, because there was no way that Kanon would do it. Their brother deserved to know, in her opinion, and if Kanon had to be mad at her for it, then so be it. She saw that Han had been here from Kanon's memories, and was planning on returning, so for now Yumi sat herself in a chair next to the sleeping form of her older sister, wiping her cheek as she continued to keep the hold of her hand tight as she waited for Han to come back.

OOC: @Roman @Jofune Tsurabisu This is my solo post for the twins until Han returns. I just wanted to get the post out there. c:

Mari nodded softly and frowned. "I'm just on edge because Hanako is going through the process of growth so it'd be dangerous if it was an attacker or something..." She said quietly. "I'll keep an eye on it; I promise I won't intervine. If Hanako wants a cat then let her have a cat." She giggled.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

~ Goddess and God Eater Hybrid ~

(Because I can't find a baby Summer Rose)

Roselyn smiled before she wrapped an arm around Mari's waist.

''I'm sure she'll be fine. Besides...it's her have her first friend.''

Talia nodded, "I see. I guess it's just me who can't seem to find much around here. I'm picky... Yeah... That's it." She said with a short laugh. 

(((( Whatever you were planning, should probably hurry it up. The interaction is getting pretty dull. ))))

♱ Zenya White ♱

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

Phantom of the Kill Laevateinn.jpg

Zenya just smiled as they reached the park. They took a rest and napped. It soon became night time and they were the only ones at the park. Recently, there was a number of gang attacks that prey on woman for sexual desires at night. Zenya hadn't heard about this but it was however, on the news. Explaining why no one is around anymore. Zenya was sitting under the tree with Talia before she heard a sound from the bushes not too far from the tree. Zenya's head snapped to the bush before she had gotten a serious expression. She soon woke Talia and made her sit up before Zenya got up to investigate the bush. Soon, a masculine man came forth and tried to grab Zenya. She jumped back just in time before she saw another man come from the tree before she jumped towards the tree and kicked the man away from Talia. She soon stood guard in front of Talia as more men came forth. Some with ropes and chains. Others with fire magic. Soon, 3 men charged at her from the side, somewhere she wasn't looking and roped her and Talia. It was then Zenya's cool started to decay. She roared and exploded into fumes of hot pink smoke before the men were pushed away as well as Talia. Talia was not near the men now as she was just in the open. Zenya walked towards Talia and stood guard again before she summoned 2 weapons which seemed irregular. Her hair long and silver and a massive amount of energy flowing through her as it was also visible due to the red electric bolts sparking around her occasionally. Her eyes looked up and glared at the men and growled.

''Touch her and all of you will make it out of here as shredded up pieces of meat in body bags...Understand?''

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

Roselyn smiled before she wrapped an arm around Mari's waist.

''I'm sure she'll be fine. Besides...it's her have her first friend.''

Mari nodded and smiled at Roselyn as she blushed and turned her head a bit as she gave her butterfly kisses. "Let's let her sleep for a bit..."

--Apollyon--

"You seriously think I would use anything else other than something to make you stop and pause when you get all slicey and dicey?" he dusted himself off as he looked over at the trapped lion boy. "Now about you..." was all Apollyon could muster before the entire world grew dark and a extremely heavy blow bashed and battered the air from his body.

--Achijani--

Trapped under the rock with time running out, he had no choice, but to release one more lions roar at the duo, this time it contained all the forms remaining energy concentrated into the massive ground level burst. the concrete began to crack heavily under the blasts eruption as sound and energy fired out of the boys mouth again like a cannon shot. Passing out, he could not see the aftermath of his final attack. The rock toppled over when the golden chains were broken under the energy blasts powerful back burst.

@Roman

@Lumina

Hansuke Ishida

One of The Archangels

tumblr_m015srv6FN1qfezoro1_500.png

Han sighed, grabbing his sword and walking towards Achilles and Apollyon. "There are other ways. Seeing mt sisters in such a state doesn't help..." He said, crouching beside the lion boy. "Thanks to you he still has his head. And even luckier I wasn't angry enough to reach 'that' form." Han said, remembering what had happened when he reached that point before. It was nothing but pure rage and the need to kill those who opposed him... In other words, evil.

tumblr_nk0z9fhPk31sl8bxqo9_500.gif

Han covered his face for a moment before looking at Apollyon, "What are we going to do with him? He's out now... In fact, I have an idea of my own. Take him to the infirmary and then meet me by his mother's classroom." He said, sighing lightly. 

#habackground{
background-image: url(https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/sky_stars_background_bright_abstract_88095_1366x768.jpg); background-size:cover;
#hatransbox{

Hansuke Ishida

One of The Archangels

tumblr_m015srv6FN1qfezoro1_500.png

Han sighed, grabbing his sword and walking towards Achilles and Apollyon. "There are other ways. Seeing mt sisters in such a state doesn't help..." He said, crouching beside the lion boy. "Thanks to you he still has his head. And even luckier I wasn't angry enough to reach 'that' form." Han said, remembering what had happened when he reached that point before. It was nothing but pure rage and the need to kill those who opposed him... In other words, evil.

tumblr_nk0z9fhPk31sl8bxqo9_500.gif

Han covered his face for a moment before looking at Apollyon, "What are we going to do with him? He's out now... In fact, I have an idea of my own. Take him to the infirmary and then meet me by his mother's classroom." He said, sighing lightly. 

#habackground{
#hatransbox{

((Dude, Apollyon was just straight up murdered.))

--Apollyon--

He stood up as his arm hung limply by his side. That final blast had infact killed him. However, the stone on his neck was now white hot. His body was broken beyond most repair, but somehow he was able to keep moving to help his best and most trusted friend. The mysterious stone was now burning the number 2 into his chest as he used his good arm to drag the unconscious boy to the infirmary where there were two Loli class girls in the room. "Hello ladies, I do believe this piece of junk belongs to one of you." he said mustering a pained smile as his body screamed at him as he tossed the body, less than gingerly on the bed. "Make sure he is still breathing. Or not, I really do not care." he said as he forced his arm back into the socket with a loud and painful crunch. Walking away, he rejoined his friend in the midst of the scene of the fight. "Yes, let us go see his mother. She has alot to answer for." he said as his ribs were popping back into place.

--Thetis--

After he fight ended, she needed to soak her feet. So composing herself, she returned to her classroom and soaked her feet. "That little bastard..." she spoke to no one as she sighed and soaked her feet. "Oh I need a male heir to the throne, oh Thetis you are the most beautiful of all your sisters, Oh drink this wine with me." she was griping to herself as she was mad at her long dead husband for making her have the worlds most monstrous child.

@Roman

@Lumina

Mari nodded and smiled at Roselyn as she blushed and turned her head a bit as she gave her butterfly kisses. "Let's let her sleep for a bit..."

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

Roselyn nodded before she left the room with Mari. Soon, Hanako aged to a 11 year old and began to wake up with the cat still in her arms.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

Roselyn nodded before she left the room with Mari. Soon, Hanako aged to a 11 year old and began to wake up with the cat still in her arms.

Hanako's movements had woken the golden furred cat up. It meowed at her gently before... Speaking. "Mornin' sunshine." He said before he shivered and looked a little scared, he had revealed himself again. Shoot he really had to be quiet.

Hanako's movements had woken the golden furred cat up. It meowed at her gently before... Speaking. "Mornin' sunshine." He said before he shivered and looked a little scared, he had revealed himself again. Shoot he really had to be quiet.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

Hanako had heard what the cat had said but still looked a bit tired. She just yawned and stretched before she spoke.

''Why must you torture yourself in that form and lie to me that you're just a plain old cat?''

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

Hanako had heard what the cat had said but still looked a bit tired. She just yawned and stretched before she spoke.

''Why must you torture yourself in that form and lie to me that you're just a plain old cat?''

Syo yipped in surprise as he transformed into his human form, jumping back. "W-What?! O-Oh..." He then twiddled his fingers. "I'm sorry uh... I should probably properly introduce myself... I'm a stray cat, my name's Syo." He said shyly.

Syo yipped in surprise as he transformed into his human form, jumping back. "W-What?! O-Oh..." He then twiddled his fingers. "I'm sorry uh... I should probably properly introduce myself... I'm a stray cat, my name's Syo." He said shyly.

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

''Hanako..''

She said stating her name was Hanako.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back