• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

♱ Zenya White ♱

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

View attachment 163085

''Talia..''

She said before she looked up at her, her expression almost dead.

''Sometimes, in this life, you have to kill in order to survive. You think I'd let a demon like him kill me? No. Besides...I was made to kill. Before I even met your mother. My supposed objective was to capture supers and take them back to the labs. And if they didn't cooperate, kill them. But instead, I decided to give the humans a taste of the hell they have created. Do you know how many oppositions I killed before I even met your mother?''

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

~ Goddess and God Eater Hybrid ~

View attachment 186163

''Let's go to sleep instead...Okay?''

Talia wanted to respond, but she knew that trying to persuade Zenya that killing isn't necessary all the time would be a failed cause. "I-I'm just gonna go to my room. I'll talk to you later Zenya." Talia said, slowly lowering her gaze as she walked away and to her room. 

(Yeah sure.)

annabel sighed a little as she pulled out her phone smiling happily as she texted her boyfriend asking if he could hang out 

Aaron was at home in his garage messing around with some stuff before his phone made its notification sound. Aaron dropped the tool he had in his hand and walked over to his phone, wiping his hands on a towel to get some of the dirt off. Once he had his phone, he smiled. "Ok..." He said to himseld before cleaning himself up and changing. Soon Aaron appeared behind Annabel and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I can definitely hangout."

Zac Crimson Black

Zac breathed a sigh before he lowered his hands a bit further, "Option two it is then," He said with a smirk before he squeezed again, instantly placing his lips on Rosalie's, keeping them there for a couple seconds before pulling away just a slight amount. He lightly squeezed again the smirk still on his face, him not even trying to hide it.

(( Apologize! Writers block hit ;~; Here's a cheeseburger... hopefully this makes up.... ))

Rosalie blushed at his actions about to make a fake scolding face before she had been interrupted by a kiss. After he pulled away and repeated his previous actions, this time not even attempting to look as though he didn't do it, Rosalie laughed silently and rolled her eyes a little "Who said you could do that?" She joked before she kissed him again.

(( No worries, you have redeemed yourself with cheeseburger lol ))

Nico gasped lightly. "Oh my gosh! Congrats!!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly. She sat down on her lounge, curling a strand of hair. "Let's celebrate!" she said, cheerfully. "And I'll pay this time," she added. 

Drakon opened a portal from below her, causing her to fly out towards him. He caught her in his arms and smirked. "Nice of you to drop in on me beautiful." He teased.

♱ Zenya White ♱

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

View attachment 163085

''Talia..''

She said before she looked up at her, her expression almost dead.

''Sometimes, in this life, you have to kill in order to survive. You think I'd let a demon like him kill me? No. Besides...I was made to kill. Before I even met your mother. My supposed objective was to capture supers and take them back to the labs. And if they didn't cooperate, kill them. But instead, I decided to give the humans a taste of the hell they have created. Do you know how many oppositions I killed before I even met your mother?''

♱ Hanako Ajinsei ♱

View attachment 186163

''Let's go to sleep instead...Okay?''

Syo nodded, a bit disappointed cause he wanted to talk and hangout with Hanako more. "Aww... Okay..." He said before he turned into a cat and curled up at the edge of her bed to give her room to sleep.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smirked lightly when he heard her thoughts, laughing a bit before she finished her sentence, "Well, if both sound appeasing, and i am a good kisser, then option two?" He said with a light smirk, moving his head closer to hers, their lips just inches apart. Zac smirked lightly again before he quickly kissed her, pulling his head back to it's original position.

(( @LunaCrosby Sozzy! Last reply for the day folks, @Nona You too ;~; Sozzy both of you. ))

Caspian De Sol

Caspian let a few more tears flow from her eyes before giving a shaky breathe in and out, she raised her head and forced a smile, before lowering it back down, freezing slightly when he placed his hand on her back, "T-thanks..." She said quietly before she raised her head again, eye level with Allen before she gave a shaky breathe out, "S-sorry..." She said quietly before she placed her lips on his.

Allen was about to tell her that it was all good, until he felt a pair of lips on his own, causing his face to turn red. After his shock had subsided, he hesitantly kissed her back, it wasn't that he didn't want to, but he had little to no experience in doing it, and wasn't sure if he was doing a good job at it.

Asako looked at him before looking in the direction she had saw him looking in. She looked back at him and nodded, "Yup~ look's okey dokey to me" she said and walked to the table, calming herself down and letting go of his arm so that she didn't cause any commotion inside of the busy place.

Kenai followed along behind her, not really minding if she were holding his arm or not so he didn't really take notice. He then sat at the table as well after Asako had sat down, he lifted the menu and gazed over it.

Kenai followed along behind her, not really minding if she were holding his arm or not so he didn't really take notice. He then sat at the table as well after Asako had sat down, he lifted the menu and gazed over it.

Asako looked at the menu, well, the picture's. Thanks to Kenai she understood some of the words, but not enough to actually know what it was saying, she she did what she normally did, just see what looked good. Once she found something that looked good to her, she set down the menu and put her hands in her lap, swinging her feet back and forth, like a child would, and waited for him to find what he wanted.

--Misafune--

"Now, explore the new feelings, feel out what you can do with it, and what your surroundings will allow you to do." he spoke as he himself attempted to turn back the personal time of a leaf. However many times he made the leaf green, it would soon return to its normal time and be brown and withered. But with understanding he calmly withdrew his journal to mark his discovery. This journal contained everything he was learning, as to show his mater, if they were to meet again in the future. "You can ask basic questions of everything around you, whether it is obliged to answer is all up to how it feels about your presence." he finished as he tried to apply time and space to a rock, hopefully altering it to something else.

@Nona

Rini nodded at his words "Uh...right..." She said, flashing an understanding smile over at him. Honestly, she wasn't sure what she was going to 'ask' as such...she guess she'd stick with plants...that's what she was used to...right? After all working with plants was a power she was gifted at birth. Though as she tried this method out, she realised it was actually quite difficult. She had to ignore a method that came to her so naturally and try to perform a task she was familiar with a completely different way. Slowly but surely, she cleared her head and worked her way through it. A budded camellia flower from the flower bed not far from them began to grow a little taller before popping into a full grown flower. Achieving this Rini blinked a few times before smiling a little as she recognised her efforts. It was a pretty miniscule thing she did, bit it felt surprisingly rewarding that she accomplished such a task in a totally different way than she was used to. It was then that she had observed Misafune finishing an entry to some kind of notebook or journal. "What're you writing?" She asked before realising that this was a time for both of them to focus, she shouldn't asked questions "Sorry" she said softly as she went back to the task at hand.

((Sorry if I have all this mudra stuff wrong as in what it can do and stuff, I know nothing about it lol))

After a while, she opened her eyes again, looking up at him to realise that he was already looking in her direction "Ah, so you're finally awake properly now?" She asked with a small laugh.

"Nope." He said with a playful smirk as he stared at her beautiful face and smiled more

Talia wanted to respond, but she knew that trying to persuade Zenya that killing isn't necessary all the time would be a failed cause. "I-I'm just gonna go to my room. I'll talk to you later Zenya." Talia said, slowly lowering her gaze as she walked away and to her room. 

Aaron was at home in his garage messing around with some stuff before his phone made its notification sound. Aaron dropped the tool he had in his hand and walked over to his phone, wiping his hands on a towel to get some of the dirt off. Once he had his phone, he smiled. "Ok..." He said to himseld before cleaning himself up and changing. Soon Aaron appeared behind Annabel and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I can definitely hangout."

Annabel yelped quickly turning around as he spoke making her blush in embrasment as she smiled and hugged him around his neck. "Hey baby." She said happily to him

"I know." She said silently as she kissed her cheek

Neruka just smiled before she leaned into Cova more.

Zenya noticed Talia's response before she spoke again asking a question that should be unanswered, and then going to her room as well.

''Am I a monster yet?''

Syo nodded, a bit disappointed cause he wanted to talk and hangout with Hanako more. "Aww... Okay..." He said before he turned into a cat and curled up at the edge of her bed to give her room to sleep.

Hanako smiled before she turned off the light in the room before getting comfortable in her bed. She spoke right before she began to drift to sleep.

''Good night~''

Cova kissed her happily and hugged her tight 

Zenya noticed Talia's response before she spoke again asking a question that should be unanswered, and then going to her room as well.

''Am I a monster yet?''

Hanako smiled before she turned off the light in the room before getting comfortable in her bed. She spoke right before she began to drift to sleep.

''Good night~''

Rini nodded at his words "Uh...right..." She said, flashing an understanding smile over at him. Honestly, she wasn't sure what she was going to 'ask' as such...she guess she'd stick with plants...that's what she was used to...right? After all working with plants was a power she was gifted at birth. Though as she tried this method out, she realised it was actually quite difficult. She had to ignore a method that came to her so naturally and try to perform a task she was familiar with a completely different way. Slowly but surely, she cleared her head and worked her way through it. A budded camellia flower from the flower bed not far from them began to grow a little taller before popping into a full grown flower. Achieving this Rini blinked a few times before smiling a little as she recognised her efforts. It was a pretty miniscule thing she did, bit it felt surprisingly rewarding that she accomplished such a task in a totally different way than she was used to. It was then that she had observed Misafune finishing an entry to some kind of notebook or journal. "What're you writing?" She asked before realising that this was a time for both of them to focus, she shouldn't asked questions "Sorry" she said softly as she went back to the task at hand.

((Sorry if I have all this mudra stuff wrong as in what it can do and stuff, I know nothing about it lol))

(you did fine. actually wonderfully.)

--Misafune--

Setting the book on the air, he calmly looks up at her. "Oh, this is a journal of everything I have learned from my travels and various experiments and experiences." he said as he maintained the circle. "Wow, I am so scatterbrained. I forgot the most importantly to teach what the Mudra were. Here let me explain:

~Mudra of the Nine Cuts~

This is one of the most well-known chants and procedures, although many do not recognize it by its name.  Mudra are hand gestures that are thought to have originated in Indian mysticism, which also influenced Buddhism both in India and abroad.  Each of the nine 'cuts' pertains to a different area which that cut may hold power over, and each cut represents a certain sphere of thought.  Together they are considered quite a formidable spell indeed, as the appropriate mindfulness necessary to put potency behind each symbolic syllable signifies a truly strong being indeed.

The mantra altogether is 'rin pyou tou sha kai jin retsu zai zen'.  Each syllable has a specific mindset and mudra to it, which is usually what is seen in anime and manga series being quickly displayed by exorcists, onmyouji, Shinto priests and priestesses, and sorcerers of all kinds.  It is sometimes followed up by the verbal command 'akuryou taisan' and similar such things, and it is believed that the kujikiri, or 'nine cuts', can be applied to nearly any magical working.

More a focus of powers towards a certain goal, if one is mindful of the goal and understands the purpose of the various mudra, surely that goal will be empowered and strong indeed.  Because of this, the kujikiri is widely-used for all purposes."

He finished explaining and then decided to show her his personal Mudra. "This mudra allows me to manipulate my personal time:

Retsu
The mudra for retsu is the index finger of the left hand pointing up, with the fingers of the right hand curled around it.  The right thumb is pressed against the outside edge of the nail of the pointing finger.
Its mantra is 'taya sowaka'.
Retsu deals with one's space and time, usually time a bit moreso.  Using retsu, one may achieve some control over the passage of personal time.

"Please allow me to demonstrate" he said as he tossed his paper doll out, which took the form of a female archer, with her bow drawn and arrow knocked. "Watch carefully." he said as he began the chant:

Taya sowaka...taya sowaka. then he used the hand gesture
retsu.jpg
and nodded his head as the archer loosed her arrow at his chest. Silence fell in the area as Misafune stood still. moments later an arrow fell from his hand as his personal time caught up to normal time. But in his sphere, he had time enough to catch the arrow and bring his arms to his side all in the outer span of a few seconds, but in his inner sphere he had minutes and the arrow was traveling centimeters a second.

@Nona

Liara purred loudly as she layed there in a grassy area at the school a happy smile on her face as she graciously catnapped her tail swaying gently in the breeze as she slept

@anyone

-----------------

tumblr_nfxobrL3Fe1tyak95o1_500.gif

Somewhere in the city a girl ran hard a cold look on her face as she charged a demon sword drawn and poised to strike as the beast screeched out in the night.

IMG_1440.JPG

The monster was bloodied and had cuts all over it from its battle with the girl but it was still standing even after there battle that had destroyed half the block they were fighting on.

raw
As the beast  wound up to strike Lana jumped into the air dodging the hit and coming down hard her sword staving into the beast multiple times before the beast reacted swinging an arm and slamming it into her before slamming another one into her sending her flying back

@anyone 

-------------------

Kitty sat there in her dorm on her bed. Her dorm was messy, filled with bookshelves old books various witchcrafting tools and supplies and a massive pot in the center of it. The book kitty read from on her bed was a particular one on spells and incantations. "I got it!" She cheered as she set the book down and jumped off her bed running over to a book shelf stuffed with various items for brewing potions and spells. "I needed a frog eye! That's what I'm missing!" The little child cheered with delight as she ran over to the glowing pot and threw the eye in smiling happily before the pot exploded blowing the windows of her dorm and her door open as pink smoke flooded out of the room

@anyone

''Then...shall we buy some cat food now?''

"Yeah!" Cova immediately said cheerefuy to her before running off to change

On a dark street stood a boy and a girl. The boy was a young man in college and the girl. A beautiful older woman probably nearing her mid twenties with beautiful purple hair. "I really enjoyed our date." She said softly as she smiled at him sweetly making him smile back. "So did I we should really do it again." He said happily as he held her close to him making her smile as she leaned against him nuzzling his shoulder. "You know were I think we should go for food next time?" She asked with a smirk as the area around them seemed to darken. "I've been craving some.... meat for a while now." 

tokyo_ghoul_rize_carnival_2__20150623_1023538384.gif

As she spoke she slowly raised her head her beautiful purple eyes now a sinister red and black as her jaws opened wide and sunk deep into the boys shoulder.

77d4d9ba8ea68c6b45db0b8fb155e81dec170f56_hq.gif

After a couple seconds she pulled away from the massive gash she left in his shoulder her cheeks covered with blood as she opened her eyes a little and brought a hand to her mouth. "I knew you would taste delicious." She said softly as the boy fell back and quickly got up grabbing his shoulder as he started to run yelling in fear which she wanted

"Nope." He said with a playful smirk as he stared at her beautiful face and smiled more

Annabel yelped quickly turning around as he spoke making her blush in embrasment as she smiled and hugged him around his neck. "Hey baby." She said happily to him

"Sup." Aaron said as he hugged Annabel. "I was gonna be here sooner, but I was working on my car so I didn't check my phone right away." He said with a smile.

''Am I a monster yet?''

''Good night~''

Talia didn't look at Zenya, though she responded, "No. You... I don't know. Just. Go away. Give me time to think." She said, running to her door and closing it in front of Zenya. 

Liara purred loudly as she layed there in a grassy area at the school a happy smile on her face as she graciously catnapped her tail swaying gently in the breeze as she slept

@anyone

-----------------

tumblr_nfxobrL3Fe1tyak95o1_500.gif

Somewhere in the city a girl ran hard a cold look on her face as she charged a demon sword drawn and poised to strike as the beast screeched out in the night.

View attachment 198496

The monster was bloodied and had cuts all over it from its battle with the girl but it was still standing even after there battle that had destroyed half the block they were fighting on.

raw
As the beast  wound up to strike Lana jumped into the air dodging the hit and coming down hard her sword staving into the beast multiple times before the beast reacted swinging an arm and slamming it into her before slamming another one into her sending her flying back

@anyone 

-------------------

Kitty sat there in her dorm on her bed. Her dorm was messy, filled with bookshelves old books various witchcrafting tools and supplies and a massive pot in the center of it. The book kitty read from on her bed was a particular one on spells and incantations. "I got it!" She cheered as she set the book down and jumped off her bed running over to a book shelf stuffed with various items for brewing potions and spells. "I needed a frog eye! That's what I'm missing!" The little child cheered with delight as she ran over to the glowing pot and threw the eye in smiling happily before the pot exploded blowing the windows of her dorm and her door open as pink smoke flooded out of the room

@anyone

"Yeah!" Cova immediately said cheerefuy to her before running off to change

Neruka smiled as she just waited there.

(the lana post just reminded me about Ophelia o-o Like I knew there were more characters that had relationships. I nearly forgot the Intoners xD )

"Sup." Aaron said as he hugged Annabel. "I was gonna be here sooner, but I was working on my car so I didn't check my phone right away." He said with a smile.

Talia didn't look at Zenya, though she responded, "No. You... I don't know. Just. Go away. Give me time to think." She said, running to her door and closing it in front of Zenya. 

Zenya just stood there for a second before she headed off to her own room. She had to reveal her true self sooner or later. She thought it was best to show it sooner rather than later.

Asako looked at the menu, well, the picture's. Thanks to Kenai she understood some of the words, but not enough to actually know what it was saying, she she did what she normally did, just see what looked good. Once she found something that looked good to her, she set down the menu and put her hands in her lap, swinging her feet back and forth, like a child would, and waited for him to find what he wanted.

Kenai looked over the menu for a few more seconds before leaving it down content that he had made his decision. Glancing over at Asako for a moment, he smiled lightly, after which a waiter arrived to take their orders.

Euloria laughed and rolled her eyes a little "Are you sure? I mean you're looking straight at me..." She said as she lifted her hand and poked his nose with her index finger.

Hanako Ajinsei 

View attachment 167293

Himeragi looked up at him and giggled a bit before she got up as well. She also realized since it was her house and Kuroh never visited before, she probably has to show her around. She walked over to a pathway that lead to upstairs.

''It's up this way here babe. Want me to show you to the bathrooms too?''

@Daniel reaving wanna interact?)

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh nodded once more at Himeragi's question and replied, shortly before he followed her lead and made his way to the stairs, coming to a stop behind her. He waited for Himeragi to proceed with the tour♆...

Sure, sounds good~ 

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #000080;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#000080;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosalie blushed at his actions about to make a fake scolding face before she had been interrupted by a kiss. After he pulled away and repeated his previous actions, this time not even attempting to look as though he didn't do it, Rosalie laughed silently and rolled her eyes a little "Who said you could do that?" She joked before she kissed him again.

(( No worries, you have redeemed yourself with cheeseburger lol ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac kept his smirk on his face before he laughed slightly at her question, "Well, i think myself... Yeah, myself," He said with another light smirk before he gave a light squeeze again, his face staying as it was before he pushed his lips onto hers again.

Allen was about to tell her that it was all good, until he felt a pair of lips on his own, causing his face to turn red. After his shock had subsided, he hesitantly kissed her back, it wasn't that he didn't want to, but he had little to no experience in doing it, and wasn't sure if he was doing a good job at it.

Caspian De Sol

Caspian was slightly taken aback when Allen kissed her back, moving with him as she kept her eyes closed, making sure he couldn't see her eyes. She raised her arms slightly to wrap around his upper back, continuing to kiss him before she pulled back slightly, lowering her head, "S-sorry..." She said hesitantly as her arms shook slightly before breathing in and out shakily.

Drakon opened a portal from below her, causing her to fly out towards him. He caught her in his arms and smirked. "Nice of you to drop in on me beautiful." He teased.

Nico yelped as she slipped through the open portal beneath her. She blushed heavily when Drakon caught her. Nico rolled her eyes, chuckling softly. "Well.. I am falling for you," she said, poking his nose. She nuzzled her head on his chest and sighed lightly. 

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh nodded once more at Himeragi's question and replied, shortly before he followed her lead and made his way to the stairs, coming to a stop behind her. He waited for Himeragi to proceed with the tour♆...

Sure, sounds good~ 

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi soon nodded before she pointed at a door that was a between the top of the stairs and one of the bedroom doors. She spoke before she went into the bed room and sat on the edge of the bed.

''The bathroom is next to the bedroom. But then if it's dark, try not to fall down the stairs.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back