• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Intoner of Spiritual Terror ~

Himeragi smiled before she spoke.

''What time you plan to rest?''

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh thought for a few moments, shortly before he replied and smiled♆...

I dunno. Probably in ten minutes~ 

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #000080;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
height:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#000080;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;
margin:2%;

kurohtable{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;
font-size:14px;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

(I am liking how you do macro's, Roman)

-Achilles-

So this bastard was her brother, That explained alot. Letting his gown flow open, revealing the deep colored bruises she had left on him to her brother. "I protect her as much as I can, but she is pretty capable of holding her own." he said with the smug satisfaction of a man who has the best of the best of anything. Although he could only remember the blood and murder on the airship, when he rescued her, he in part did not know how far the dead men went with her, so he kindly excluded it from his discussion. Brother or no, the man's attitude was not uncommon. Back in his day he had to level some sense into a few big brothers, to make them realize he wasn't a world class bastard. So this looked like about the same situation. Releasing her, he speaks gently to her, "Go hug your brother's neck. There is nothing more soothing than a familial comfort." he rose from the bed. "But, it seems me and your esteemed brother have to have a talk, man to man, out side. So when you finish loving on your brother, please return to bed." he said as he half staggered out of the door in the rear of the infirmary. The afternoon light nearly blinded him, as his gown fluttered in the breeze with each passing step.

-Thetis-

Looking up from some papers at her desk in the teachers office, she sees her wayward son staggering out into the courtyard behind the infirmary. She knew what was going on. She orchestrated this painful lesson in not ditching her class AND not having to fight every fight. grabbing her cup of tea, she stood in the doorway of the room, letting the fall breeze cool her as she propped against the doorframe, watching the events unfold. She loved her son enough to whoop his bottom over every wrong he did, this was no different.

-Apollyon-

Watching a couple leave the boys dorm, he was ready to rain hell on them for a girl being in the boys dorm, but a boy in a hospital gown staggering out into the open from the infirmary was just more interesting. A quick look over the sick list, said that the boy was Achilles, son of the hot piece teacher Thetis. However, a quick wiki search told him that this boy would be trouble. Watching the combat class footage told him even more. The boy was squaring off to fight, and that was against the rules. Looking into the infirmary's camera, shown his partner, Han in there with a girl. Either Han was trying to commit a felony, or that would be the sister he spoke of. This too was not good. If it was Achilles vs. Han, the boy was going to suffer. Grabbing the nice gun, he left the security office where he was assigned by the police to monitor the supers and keep them in line.

@Lumina

@Roman

At the moment, Kanon wasn't really thinking. In a way, she had instinctively reached out toward her brother, yearning for that solid familial bond that she had ignored for honestly far too long. In a way, Kanon had actually resented her brother, as their mother was with him when she was killed. If she hadn't have been... then maybe... she'd be here right now. She couldn't really connect to their dad, he was far too eccentric and never around enough. And Han was always off doing his own thing, meaning she had to be the one to step up and take care of Yumi. Meaning, there really wasn't anyone to take care of her. She was strong enough to do it, but she was still young, and a girl, and it was tough keeping up the touch facade all these years. She hated how he wasn't around. It was why she always seemed to butt heads with him, as she hated the moments he tried to boss her around even though he was never there growing up. Kanon was the one who was always there and taking care of everyone. Not him.

So who would she have when she was the one that needed someone? Nobody. Achilles came around, and things changed, but it didn't feel like enough. Who she really needed was her brother, and God was she glad to have him now. Without even needing to be cued by her boyfriend, Kanon had already shakily wrapped herself around her brothers torso, burying her face into his chest as she cried out all the feelings she had hidden away from him. it wasn't that she wanted to, she just felt like she had to for all these years. As she hugged on to Han, she did hear Achilles request a meeting with her brother outside, but the last thing she wanted was for them to battle it out. of course Achilles was strong, but she knew Han was stronger, and with Achilles in such a bad state, she knew it wouldn't end well. Kanon glanced sadly out of the corner of her eye as she watched Achilles leave, trying not to cry from the situation on top of everything else she was crying for.

@Roman

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Drakon shook his head. "Not as much anymore. I think I was being a bit selfish. Sorry." He said as he hugged her. He watched the movie silently with everyone else... Until the romance scene. He knew he was supposed to kiss her now, but he was a bit afraid. He leaned towards her to place a kiss on her lips.

Nico also focused on the movie. She looked over her shoulder to see Drakon leaning towards her. She was unsure what that meant since she is still pretty new to all of this. Nico bit lower lip before closing her red eyes and going for the kiss as well. She blushed profusely that whole time feeling so flustered and wild, but she also felt passionate towards Drakon, so that was driving force onto kissing him a little bit longer.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac was slightly taken aback when she asked her question, he instantly froze and looked at her with a forced smile, "It only hurts at first, from what i know. It's never documented when people find human mates since it's so rare," He said with a small sigh before he looked at the ground, "Sorry i can't tell you more.." He said sadly before he looked up again moving over to Rosalie. Quickly wrapping his arms around her waist he pressed his head against hers and looked into her eyes, "Remember, i can wait 50 years. And even if i have to wait that long, your body will reverse back to whichever age you choose, a perk of being a vampire... Though it's harder to do that way." He said with a sigh at the end, closing his eyes while doign so.

(( Sorry but i have to go ZZzzzzzZZzZzzz ))

Rosalie bit her lip somewhat nervously. So not even the books would help her understand what she would be getting herself into if it wasn't documented. She didn't know how people in movies and literature could make up their minds about something like this so quickly... Hearing him say he'd wait 50 years she frowned and shook her head "I won't keep you waiting, I promise, I'm just wrapping my head around the notion of completely changing species..." Her voice answered in an almost hushed tone "Sorry If I seemed hesitant..." 

Fiona shrugged and didn't say anything. She walked into her room. "Goodnight." She called out before shutting her door and going to sleep.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small quiet sigh as he moved himself to lay down on the couch, "Goodnight," He said to Fiona before she closed the door. He gave a tired yawn before he started drifting in and out of sleep. ((Time Skip?))

Rosalie bit her lip somewhat nervously. So not even the books would help her understand what she would be getting herself into if it wasn't documented. She didn't know how people in movies and literature could make up their minds about something like this so quickly... Hearing him say he'd wait 50 years she frowned and shook her head "I won't keep you waiting, I promise, I'm just wrapping my head around the notion of completely changing species..." Her voice answered in an almost hushed tone "Sorry If I seemed hesitant..." 

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly, "It's okay," He said before lightly laughing, "Didn't you wanna find out what makes my brain tick?" He said with a small laugh at the end before kissing Rosalie on the lips lightly, "Don't worry, ok? If anything it'll help. Vampires are able to heal any mortal wound, so if anything... your vocal cords... should work..." He said in a slightly worried tone.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small quiet sigh as he moved himself to lay down on the couch, "Goodnight," He said to Fiona before she closed the door. He gave a tired yawn before he started drifting in and out of sleep. ((Time Skip?))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly, "It's okay," He said before lightly laughing, "Didn't you wanna find out what makes my brain tick?" He said with a small laugh at the end before kissing Rosalie on the lips lightly, "Don't worry, ok? If anything it'll help. Vampires are able to heal any mortal wound, so if anything... your vocal cords... should work..." He said in a slightly worried tone.

Fiona woke up the next morning and took a shower. When she got out, she dressed in a pair of tight leggings that showed off her curves and then a tank top. She walked into the kitchen, forgetting that Sarin was even over. She began to make eggs.

Fiona woke up the next morning and took a shower. When she got out, she dressed in a pair of tight leggings that showed off her curves and then a tank top. She walked into the kitchen, forgetting that Sarin was even over. She began to make eggs.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin was still slightly asleep before his eyes shot open at the smell of food, he turned his feet over the couch and stood up straight, stretching before walking into the kitchen where Fiona was located, "Hey," He said with a light smile.

For the moment, Skylar didn't move. Her legs were still weak beneath her and holding on to Hyou was her one source of support at the moment. To her luck, her face was still hidden as he wrapped his arms around her in an embrace, the feeling of the mixture of warmth and cold surrounding her small body making her blush increased twofold. As he spoke, her eyes moved upward to meet his, not expecting him to say such a kind thing. "...I-I'd like that." she spoke softly, to where only Hyou could hear her clearly, keeping a soft hold on his shirt even as he released his arms from around her and placed them on her shoulders. After her little stumble, she wasn't quite ready to stand without help yet, As she glanced up at him, she noticed his face was red too, a sight that made her heart race a bit. Though at the moment she attributed it to being embarrassed about being so close to Hyou. Though, seeing his face like that was surprising, as she didn't take him as the type to blush. Without letting go of him, Skylar let more of her weight go into her feet and made sure she was steady before nodding at his request. "I'm a-alright. We can go now."

Hyouinmaru Ishida

The Dragon of Ice and Steel

1246603D4E9025303A4FFA

Hyou took a deep breath before exhaling moments later. He was glad she didn't ask him why he said what he had said, and just happy to see her up and wanting to go out could be enough for him right. "Alright, let's get out of here." He said with a smile, as he took her to get situated in a wheel chair. As he was doing this, he slowly placed his hand on where, Skylar last had her own hand when holding on to him for support. Realizing how soft her touch was and how calming, brought another smile to his face once again. He then told Lily that they were heading out and with that, the two were heading for yhe front doors of the infirmary. Now it was time to get rid of the awkward silence that would start building if no one said anything. "So... Skylar... How do you feel? Like... Is your recovery going well for you? You don't hurt anymore?" Hyou asked, to keep both the silence out, and his mind in the right place. It had been bugging him a ton on figuring out if she was okay or not and maybe now he'd get some answers to that question. "I just want to know... To help myself, because sometimes it's hard... Having to live with the memory of what I did... Y'know?"

#hyoubackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://img.wallpaperfolder.com/f/68274F996DC6/steel-pattern-109299.jpg); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}
#hyoutransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.95;
background-color: #000000;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#ffffff;
font-size: 16px;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

Zac & Evelyn 

Jackson smiled brightly again before he gave a small laugh, "It's fine. I've come across your kind before... Not so nice the first time i asked if i could have a book of their culture..." He said with a slight sigh as he looked towards the commotion in front of them, sighing slightly before he lowered his head, placing a hand across his heart flat. @Moonstone

Zac smiled before laughing lightly, "Hey Evelyn, seems you brought a friend." He said with a smile before waving over at her, "So, what are you guys here for?" He asked before cocking his head slightly.

Evelyn simply sighed, "Doing research... both of us... And if you're going to ask how we met... I kinda fell on her head..." She said the last part in a low whisper before she looked back over at Moonstone and Jackson, seeing as Jackson put a hand over his heart she looked back at Rosalie, "So... what are you guys here for?" She asked politely before she cocked her head slightly.

Moonstone

Objective: Research the air and water elements
Mood: Happy

Moonstone listened to the group converse, feeling a bit out of place. For the moment they would just follow Evelyn around, get the information they needed, then perhaps they would go look into other stuff they had. Well, they at least had Jackson to speak to. He wasn't as bad as he seemed, though he was a bit of a tease towards the others. "Some of us think we should keep our culture pure and sacred, which leads to them trying their hardest to keep all information of our culture from spreading too far out. I find it silly, especially since we trade our culture with humans so much that nearly all of our population knows at least one human language fluently. Also, while we talk, might I be shown to the elemental category?"

Tags | Interacting With: Jackson
Character Sheet

Nico also focused on the movie. She looked over her shoulder to see Drakon leaning towards her. She was unsure what that meant since she is still pretty new to all of this. Nico bit lower lip before closing her red eyes and going for the kiss as well. She blushed profusely that whole time feeling so flustered and wild, but she also felt passionate towards Drakon, so that was driving force onto kissing him a little bit longer.

Unlike the last time however, Drakon did not break off the kiss so soon. He held it and even deepened it as he felt his heart pounding out of his chest, like a concert was playing in his head, causing his heart to dance to the beat. He wrapped his arms around her kissed her over and over lovingly.

Yuto saw a figure in the distance approach from atop the school. He continued to keep his distance so he didn't seem too weird. The girl approaching looked awfully familiar to him, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions. He remained where he stood, wondering if he had won that fight back then... Would things have been different? No. Whoever killed him wasn't on his level. They were stronger and there had been no way out of it.

tumblr_m1o162RpOQ1r922azo1_500.gif

NOIR

Noir continued to wander toward the school, now making it inside the courtyard. It was outside of school hours, so many of the students had left by now, but some were still milling about. Maybe one of them would know where exactly she was. Summoning up the courage, she approached a nice looking girl, opening her mouth to ask where she was. But, to her dismay, nothing came out. No words, no sound, nothing. It was like her body didn't know how to talk. The girl noticed that Noir was trying to say something and started to approach to find out, but stopped at the sight of Noir grasping lightly at her throat with a completely confused expression. Soon enough, the girl began to walk away, confused by what she was looking at. But Noir was even more confused. Why couldn't she talk? Why wasn't she making any sounds? Was she always mute? Or was this something that happened before her memory was wiped? Panicking slightly, Noir looked around the courtyard slightly wildly, not really knowing what to do anymore.

((I didn't forget your reply, I just fell asleep before I could post it sorry ;-;))

Kenai watched her as he hopped up and lifted her arms. Chuckling lightly he stood up himself "I like your way of thinking" he commented before taking a step forward "Chinese food it is then, I know a good place down the street"

Luke smiled and nodded. "No problem" he said happily

Kairassi, looked to the door of her home before looking back to Luke and smiling lightly. Walking over, she kissed his cheek "Goodnight" she said softly before starting to walk inside.

Sarin Mortirus

Zac Crimson Black

Rosalie paused as she processed his words her heart fluttering a little... She'd be able to talk? That would be amazing news, yet she wasn't smiling, something was off with how he was saying it to her "...Why does that make you sound worried?" She questioned, a small frown crossing her face.

Moonstone

Objective: Research the air and water elements
Mood: Happy

Moonstone listened to the group converse, feeling a bit out of place. For the moment they would just follow Evelyn around, get the information they needed, then perhaps they would go look into other stuff they had. Well, they at least had Jackson to speak to. He wasn't as bad as he seemed, though he was a bit of a tease towards the others. "Some of us think we should keep our culture pure and sacred, which leads to them trying their hardest to keep all information of our culture from spreading too far out. I find it silly, especially since we trade our culture with humans so much that nearly all of our population knows at least one human language fluently. Also, while we talk, might I be shown to the elemental category?"

Tags | Interacting With: Jackson
Character Sheet

[SIZE= 26px]Evelyn Crimson Rose[/SIZE]

Evelyn waved at Rosalie before she and Zac left down a book shelf line, she turned around and walked back to Moonstone to just her her finish the sentence, "Also, while we talk, might i be shown the elemental category?" Evelyn gave a light sigh as she looked at Jackson, "Yeah sorry about that Moonstone... My brother and my soon to be new family member..." She said with a small but happy sigh. She smiled before she laughed slightly, "Jackson, if you will please lead the way," Jackson nodded before he walked forward, the shelf just right of where Rosalie and Zac where.

Rosalie paused as she processed his words her heart fluttering a little... She'd be able to talk? That would be amazing news, yet she wasn't smiling, something was off with how he was saying it to her "...Why does that make you sound worried?" She questioned, a small frown crossing her face.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac froze immediately when she asked why he sounded worried, "Oh... It's selfish of me... But i just don't know what's going to happen after you turn into a Vampire. Of course you'll have the usually pros and cons of being one... But you may also gain some of my powers.... Or even knew ones..." ((So. This gives you the ability to add more powers once/if they last she turns into a vampire)) He said with a slight sigh before he pulled Rosalie closer to himself, no space in between them, "Still... I can wait however long you choose..." He said with a small laugh at the end before he placed his lips on Rosalies.

Last edited by a moderator:

[SIZE= 26px]Evelyn Crimson Rose[/SIZE]

Evelyn waved at Rosalie before she and Zac left down a book shelf line, she turned around and walked back to Moonstone to just her her finish the sentence, "Also, while we talk, might i be shown the elemental category?" Evelyn gave a light sigh as she looked at Jackson, "Yeah sorry about that Moonstone... My brother and my soon to be new family member..." She said with a small but happy sigh. She smiled before she laughed slightly, "Jackson, if you will please lead the way," Jackson nodded before he walked forward, the shelf just right of where Rosalie and Zac where.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac froze immediately when she asked why he sounded worried, "Oh... It's selfish of me... But i just don't know what's going to happen after you turn into a Vampire. Of course you'll have the usually pros and cons of being one... But you may also gain some of my powers.... Or even knew ones..." ((So. This gives you the ability to add more powers once/if they last she turns into a vampire)) He said with a slight sigh before he pulled Rosalie closer to himself, no space in between them, "Still... I can wait however long you choose..." He said with a small laugh at the end before he placed his lips on Rosalies.

Rosalie kissed him back for a moment before pulling away slightly "...I think I've made up my mind" she looked into his eyes "You don't know what'll happen...and I don't know what'll happen...and I don't think the book are going to help me too much either..." She paused, biting her lip for a moment as she confirmed her decision in her head "And I don't think its going to change who I am...which was what I was worried about...It should only change what I am...right? I don't care about powers or anything like that. And If that's the case...then I think I'll go through with it soon. There's no point beating around the bush for 50 years" she laughed silently, seeming a little more sure of herself.

Rosalie kissed him back for a moment before pulling away slightly "...I think I've made up my mind" she looked into his eyes "You don't know what'll happen...and I don't know what'll happen...and I don't think the book are going to help me too much either..." She paused, biting her lip for a moment as she confirmed her decision in her head "And I don't think its going to change who I am...which was what I was worried about...It should only change what I am...right? I don't care about powers or anything like that. And If that's the case...then I think I'll go through with it soon. There's no point beating around the bush for 50 years" she laughed silently, seeming a little more sure of herself.

[SIZE= 26px]Zac Crimson Black[/SIZE]

Zac smiled brightly as he brang his hands to her hips, pulling back with a smile on his face, "As long as your fine with it." He said happily before he kissed her on the lips again, pulling back and standing fully straight, "So... Did we come here for no reason?" He asked slightly confused as he looked around at the books. The one he was looking for not here. Dammit, that prick took it again. I'll kill him again, i swear. He thought to himself in his mind before he sighed, turning back to Rosalie.

[SIZE= 26px]Zac Crimson Black[/SIZE]

Zac smiled brightly as he brang his hands to her hips, pulling back with a smile on his face, "As long as your fine with it." He said happily before he kissed her on the lips again, pulling back and standing fully straight, "So... Did we come here for no reason?" He asked slightly confused as he looked around at the books. The one he was looking for not here. Dammit, that prick took it again. I'll kill him again, i swear. He thought to himself in his mind before he sighed, turning back to Rosalie.

Rosalie shrugged "Maybe" she answered with a silent giggle "I guess I could still look through a few books maybe." She answered as he looked around. Her eyes followed where he was looking to "...the book you want isn't there?" She questioned as he looked back at her.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin was still slightly asleep before his eyes shot open at the smell of food, he turned his feet over the couch and stood up straight, stretching before walking into the kitchen where Fiona was located, "Hey," He said with a light smile.

Fiona jumped a little when she heard a voice. She turned around and saw Sarin. She smiled. "Oh, hey. Forgot you were here." She chuckled and went back to making eggs.

NOIR

Noir continued to wander toward the school, now making it inside the courtyard. It was outside of school hours, so many of the students had left by now, but some were still milling about. Maybe one of them would know where exactly she was. Summoning up the courage, she approached a nice looking girl, opening her mouth to ask where she was. But, to her dismay, nothing came out. No words, no sound, nothing. It was like her body didn't know how to talk. The girl noticed that Noir was trying to say something and started to approach to find out, but stopped at the sight of Noir grasping lightly at her throat with a completely confused expression. Soon enough, the girl began to walk away, confused by what she was looking at. But Noir was even more confused. Why couldn't she talk? Why wasn't she making any sounds? Was she always mute? Or was this something that happened before her memory was wiped? Panicking slightly, Noir looked around the courtyard slightly wildly, not really knowing what to do anymore.

Yuto

Yuto now could see Noir clear as day. Her green hair and short stature(compared to Yuto) were unmistakeable. Tears started to flow down his cheeks. He was so confused and happy and sad... He felt a mixture of emotions bombarding him. He just shook it off and accepted the fact she was here now as he ran down from the school rooftop, heading to the courtyard and skidding to a stop in front of Noir, hugging her. "Oh g-god Noir you have n-no idea how much my h-heart hurt without y-you..." He said as he started to choke up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back