• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly before giving a small laugh at her reaction, "No, not really, not many races other than vampires and a few selected our aloud in here, it holds the history of pretty much any race that lives here," He said with a sly grin before givng an almost relieved sigh, "But in all honesty, it will take longer for me to use a portal, running, or in my case, taking a step would be quicker," He said before pulling Rosalie a bit closer, "So, want me to pick you up, or want to get on my back? Because if i try it with you standing still... It may rip your legs off..." He said the last part thoughtfully before smiling, pleased with himself. @Nona (( Reporting for reply! ))

Rosalie Dalton

Ichinose.Hajime.600.1550489.jpg

Rosalie was glancing over a book as he spoke, her gaze quickly whipping over to look at Zac instead, her eyebrows raised as she processed his words "Wow." She smiled somewhat awkwardly "I love how calmly you mention the possibility of accidentally ripping your girlfriends legs off" she laughed silently. "I think I'll take the offer of climbing on your back, I'd like to keep my legs" she joked as she walked over to hop onto his back.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Satisfy';

#rosalieappearance{
margin: 0 10% 4% 10%;
height:auto;
width:80%;
float:none;}

#rosalieheader{
text-align:center;
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#990033;
border-bottom: solid 3px #990033;
font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive;}

#rosaliepostbox{
background-color:#FFE5EE;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #990033;
height:100%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
}

#rosaliedesc{
margin:2%;
text-align:justify;}

#rosaliedesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

Moonstone

Objective: Learn about their powers more
Mood: Happy

Moonstone was tempted to point out they weren't a Chimera... but he wasn't wrong exactly. What Moonstone needed to do was study their species' anatomy more. Sure, they looked like a mixture of Humans, owls, and deer, but their organs were slightly different, their lifespan was much different,  they had different powers, and more too. There were a few similarities, but they guessed those seemed more obvious if you don't know much about the species in the first place.

Now Moonstone would like to know why they were told that they were going to be disliked. So far they didn't feel disliked, and was in fact complimented... maybe? The compliment felt more like a *You're real smart for a Chimera,* type of backhanded compliment, but it was better than an outright insult at least. This wasn't something they could think on for too long however, as they were then asked what they wanted to research. "As much as I'd love to learn more about Vampires, I also have to study up on the elements too. Specifically, I would like to know about air and water." They wondered if the man they were talking to was named Jackson, or if Jackson was supposed to be their cover name. No point in covering their name if their unique appearance was easy to see, so they assumed Evelyn was just angrily calling him his name to shut him up.

Tags | Interacting With: Evelyn Crimson Rose
Character Sheet

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a light sigh before she looked at Jackson, "So, "Studying The Elements" and "Air & Water" think you can help us get those?" She said before she cocked her eyebrow, "Why yes, Lady Crimson, by all means," He said with a slight chuckle before his eyes became red, "Please follow me," He said with a smile as always. Heturned around and went back towards his desk, pressing a button underneath the table. Instantly, a blue and black portal appeare to the right of Evelyn and Moonstone. Jackson waked back over to them with a smile as he held out his arm towards the portal, "Ladies first," He said with a wink before givign a small laugh. @The Royal Keen

Rosalie Dalton

Rosalie was glancing over a book as he spoke, her gaze quickly whipping over to look at Zac instead, her eyebrows raised as she processed his words "Wow." She smiled somewhat awkwardly "I love how calmly you mention the possibility of accidentally ripping your girlfriends legs off" she laughed silently. "I think I'll take the offer of climbing on your back, I'd like to keep my legs" she joked as she walked over to hop onto his back.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Satisfy';

#rosalieappearance{
margin: 0 10% 4% 10%;
height:auto;
float:none;}

#rosalieheader{
text-align:center;
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
border-bottom: solid 3px #990033;
font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive;}

#rosaliepostbox{
background-color:#FFE5EE;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #990033;
height:100%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
}

#rosaliedesc{
margin:2%;
text-align:justify;}

#rosaliedesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

[SIZE= 26px]Zac Crimson Black[/SIZE]

Zac bent down slightly so as to let Rosalie hop on his back. He gave a little before Rosalie got on his back. He stood up straight, his hands holding onto her legs with a small smirk, "Ready? Here we go, might wanna close your eyes," He said in a concerned voice before he took a step forward, instantly on the 12 level of the 50th floor. As he looked around to make sure no-on was here, he bent down againas to let Rosalie off, before he saw sparks and a blue portal appearing out of thin air a few metres away, he knew who was goign to appear, but no-one else after that.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a light sigh before she looked at Jackson, "So, "Studying The Elements" and "Air & Water" think you can help us get those?" She said before she cocked her eyebrow, "Why yes, Lady Crimson, by all means," He said with a slight chuckle before his eyes became red, "Please follow me," He said with a smile as always. Heturned around and went back towards his desk, pressing a button underneath the table. Instantly, a blue and black portal appeare to the right of Evelyn and Moonstone. Jackson waked back over to them with a smile as he held out his arm towards the portal, "Ladies first," He said with a wink before givign a small laugh. @The Royal Keen

Moonstone

Objective: Study the air and water elements
Mood: Wary | Curious

It took Moonstone a moment to step towards the portal. Not only because they didn't realize they were considered a *lady* by Jackson, but also because they felt wary about Jackson. They were wary about the whole place in general, and they were never fond of strangers, but being in such an usual place with unusual people didn't help their comfort. They assumed *Air and Water* would be in the *Elements* category, so there was no reason they would be separated from Evelyn, or at least not too far from her. That was a comforting thought at least. Now they just had to hope that they could find books to help them out with their studies, especially since some books on the elements were less reliable than others.

Tags | Interacting With: N/A
Character Sheet

Moonstone

Mood: Wary | Curious

It took Moonstone a moment to step towards the portal. Not only because they didn't realize they were considered a *lady* by Jackson, but also because they felt wary about Jackson. They were wary about the whole place in general, and they were never fond of strangers, but being in such an usual place with unusual people didn't help their comfort. They assumed *Air and Water* would be in the *Elements* category, so there was no reason they would be separated from Evelyn, or at least not too far from her. That was a comforting thought at least. Now they just had to hope that they could find books to help them out with their studies, especially since some books on the elements were less reliable than others.

Tags | Interacting With: N/A
Character Sheet

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a light sigh as she stepped towards the portal, grabbing Moonstones arm and looking at her, "Hit me once where though please, and close your eyes, first portal experience made me go blind for a month," She said in an irratated tone as she stepped through the portal, pulling Moonstone with her as she went, Jackson following shortly after with the plain smile on his face. As she stepped through the portal she raised her eyebrow, Zac was here with Rosalie, "Hey Rosalie... And Zac..." She said in a slightly confused tone before she walked towards them, Jackson staying near Moonstone with a smile, "I can tell you don't trust me yet, my apologies for coming on too strong, but, there are people in the libary who will see you as an intruder, i am merely here to show you are not," He said with a straight face, a smile appearing afterwards, "Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, what sort of chimera are you? Something i can tell that has evolved with culture and intelligence, which might i say is extrordinary. But we have have some books about your species," He said the last part to himself as he looked around the tall shelfs.

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Evelyn gave a light sigh as she stepped towards the portal, grabbing Moonstones arm and looking at her, "Hit me once where though please, and close your eyes, first portal experience made me go blind for a month," She said in an irratated tone as she stepped through the portal, pulling Moonstone with her as she went, Jackson following shortly after with the plain smile on his face. As she stepped through the portal she raised her eyebrow, Zac was here with Rosalie, "Hey Rosalie... And Zac..." She said in a slightly confused tone before she walked towards them, Jackson staying near Moonstone with a smile, "I can tell you don't trust me yet, my apologies for coming on too strong, but, there are people in the libary who will see you as an intruder, i am merely here to show you are not," He said with a straight face, a smile appearing afterwards, "Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, what sort of chimera are you? Something i can tell that has evolved with culture and intelligence, which might i say is extrordinary. But we have have some books about your species," He said the last part to himself as he looked around the tall shelfs.

Moonstone

Mood: Slightly wary | Happy

Moonstone opened their eyes once they were through the portal. They wondered why Evelyn was so irritated, though perhaps it was because their own ignorance on how things worked around here. They were tempted to apologize, but before they could get a word out she was greeting two other people. Moonstone gave a gentle wave, then focused on Jackson who was speaking to them.

"It's fine, I just automatically have a suspicion for people I'm not familiar with. I apologize if I come off as cold." They wondered if a quiet and slightly meaner personality was a normal trait among water oricenta. The water oricenta they've known in their family were always a bit more unemotional than other species, though that may have just been a normal family trait and not a trait all water oricenta possessed. Quickly they were taken out of their thoughts when they were asked what sort of Chimera they were. "Oh, um, I'm an oricenta. To be specific, I'm a cloud oricenta. I wouldn't be surprised if people had information on us. We're quite a common species, and some of us live mingle with humans on a daily basis."

Tags | Interacting With: Jackson
Character Sheet

♱ Zenya White ♱

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

View attachment 169365

''Alright.

She said as they kept walking.

(planning a small fight for Zenya to find a way to develop a bit more.)

(((( Oh, okay. )))) 

Talia hummed lightly, still keeping quiet in terms of speaking. "Have you ever personally visited this place or like... You just so happen to know about it from someone else?" She asked curiously  

(((( Oh, okay. )))) 

Talia hummed lightly, still keeping quiet in terms of speaking. "Have you ever personally visited this place or like... You just so happen to know about it from someone else?" She asked curiously  

♱ Zenya White ♱

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

View attachment 169365

''It's something I heard over the news.''

She said as they continued to walk.

[SIZE= 26px]Zac Crimson Black[/SIZE]

Zac bent down slightly so as to let Rosalie hop on his back. He gave a little before Rosalie got on his back. He stood up straight, his hands holding onto her legs with a small smirk, "Ready? Here we go, might wanna close your eyes," He said in a concerned voice before he took a step forward, instantly on the 12 level of the 50th floor. As he looked around to make sure no-on was here, he bent down againas to let Rosalie off, before he saw sparks and a blue portal appearing out of thin air a few metres away, he knew who was goign to appear, but no-one else after that.

Rosalie nodded and shut her eyes, she was half wondering why she'd have to do that but she was sure there was a good reason for it. After Zac had taken a step Rosalie immediately opened her eyes, noting that she was now in a completely different spot. That and she felt a bit woozy for a moment... Yeah, humans weren't meant to move that fast... Luckily she made a quick recovery though. She smiled brightly "Cool" she commented as she climbed off  of his back. It was then that she spotted the blue sparks. Blinking a few times, she tilted her head, feeling like she had seen that before...but it wasn't until Evelyn appeared through the portal the sparks were coming from that Rosalie had realised from where she had seen it. In response to Evelyn's greeting Rosalie smiled and waved at her, giving a polite smile to the two that had arrived with her. At first she didn't pick up on why she sounded confused until she thought about it fie a moment... Ah, that was right, the last time she and Evelyn had spoken, Rosalie was still pretty pissed at Zac for attempting to attack her and what not so this would be a bit odd for her to see.

@The Royal Keen

Moonstone

Mood: Slightly wary | Happy

Moonstone opened their eyes once they were through the portal. They wondered why Evelyn was so irritated, though perhaps it was because their own ignorance on how things worked around here. They were tempted to apologize, but before they could get a word out she was greeting two other people. Moonstone gave a gentle wave, then focused on Jackson who was speaking to them.

"It's fine, I just automatically have a suspicion for people I'm not familiar with. I apologize if I come off as cold." They wondered if a quiet and slightly meaner personality was a normal trait among water oricenta. The water oricenta they've known in their family were always a bit more unemotional than other species, though that may have just been a normal family trait and not a trait all water oricenta possessed. Quickly they were taken out of their thoughts when they were asked what sort of Chimera they were. "Oh, um, I'm an oricenta. To be specific, I'm a cloud oricenta. I wouldn't be surprised if people had information on us. We're quite a common species, and some of us live mingle with humans on a daily basis."

Tags | Interacting With: Jackson
Character Sheet

Rosalie nodded and shut her eyes, she was half wondering why she'd have to do that but she was sure there was a good reason for it. After Zac had taken a step Rosalie immediately opened her eyes, noting that she was now in a completely different spot. That and she felt a bit woozy for a moment... Yeah, humans weren't meant to move that fast... Luckily she made a quick recovery though. She smiled brightly "Cool" she commented as she climbed off  of his back. It was then that she spotted the blue sparks. Blinking a few times, she tilted her head, feeling like she had seen that before...but it wasn't until Evelyn appeared through the portal the sparks were coming from that Rosalie had realised from where she had seen it. In response to Evelyn's greeting Rosalie smiled and waved at her, giving a polite smile to the two that had arrived with her. At first she didn't pick up on why she sounded confused until she thought about it fie a moment... Ah, that was right, the last time she and Evelyn had spoken, Rosalie was still pretty pissed at Zac for attempting to attack her and what not so this would be a bit odd for her to see.

@The Royal Keen

Zac & Evelyn 

Jackson smiled brightly again before he gave a small laugh, "It's fine. I've come across your kind before... Not so nice the first time i asked if i could have a book of their culture..." He said with a slight sigh as he looked towards the commotion in front of them, sighing slightly before he lowered his head, placing a hand across his heart flat. @Moonstone

Zac smiled before laughing lightly, "Hey Evelyn, seems you brought a friend." He said with a smile before waving over at her, "So, what are you guys here for?" He asked before cocking his head slightly.

Evelyn simply sighed, "Doing research... both of us... And if you're going to ask how we met... I kinda fell on her head..." She said the last part in a low whisper before she looked back over at Moonstone and Jackson, seeing as Jackson put a hand over his heart she looked back at Rosalie, "So... what are you guys here for?" She asked politely before she cocked her head slightly.

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa gave a small laugh before she stood from the small bar stool, "Sure, if you don't mind waiting a bit," She said smilign before she went over to the kichen area behind another counter. Just before she disappeared she poked her head out, "Oh, and make a glass of whatever you like, on the house," She said with a small laugh before disappearing behind the walls.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a little sigh before he leaned forward and grabbed his jacket, standing up he put it on befor he sat back down, pushing the blanket back to Fiona. He watched as the movie started, narration. Great. (( #CinemaSins ))

Fiona shushed Sarin when he sighed. "Geez. Do you ever shut up?" Her tone was serious but her expression was friendly. She turned back towards the movie, watching with a strange fascination.

Nico laid her head on his chest and snuggled closely to him. "Aweee, you're the best," she smiled, blushing heavily. "Are you still embarrassed?" she asked shyly, sinking into his chest.

Drakon shook his head. "Not as much anymore. I think I was being a bit selfish. Sorry." He said as he hugged her. He watched the movie silently with everyone else... Until the romance scene. He knew he was supposed to kiss her now, but he was a bit afraid. He leaned towards her to place a kiss on her lips.

Fiona shushed Sarin when he sighed. "Geez. Do you ever shut up?" Her tone was serious but her expression was friendly. She turned back towards the movie, watching with a strange fascination.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin recoiled quickly looking at Fiona before he turned back towards the movie, "Geez. Do you ever shut up?" Fiona asked before he smirked, and put his finger over his lip macking a "Shhh" sound before he diverted his attention back to the movie, ignoring Fiona for the moment.

(( Your reply than a small time skip? say near the end of the movie? Just as the credits barrel roll? ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin recoiled quickly looking at Fiona before he turned back towards the movie, "Geez. Do you ever shut up?" Fiona asked before he smirked, and put his finger over his lip macking a "Shhh" sound before he diverted his attention back to the movie, ignoring Fiona for the moment.

(( Your reply than a small time skip? say near the end of the movie? Just as the credits barrel roll? ))

At the end of the movie, Fiona stood up and stretched. "Well....that was nice." She chuckled. "I likes the girl's boobs though." She laughed again.

At the end of the movie, Fiona stood up and stretched. "Well....that was nice." She chuckled. "I likes the girl's boobs though." She laughed again.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly sighed before he stretched on the couch, "I was expecting more... Apparently the book has like twelve sex scenes, but i mean. Actors doing it 5 times is enough." He said before laughing, he looked over at Fiona and gave a blank expression, "You do know your still in you're sports bra... right...?" He said in a monotone voice before he turned his head away from Fiona. She's going to call me a pervert in, 3... 2.. 1.

Zac & Evelyn 

Jackson smiled brightly again before he gave a small laugh, "It's fine. I've come across your kind before... Not so nice the first time i asked if i could have a book of their culture..." He said with a slight sigh as he looked towards the commotion in front of them, sighing slightly before he lowered his head, placing a hand across his heart flat. @Moonstone

Zac smiled before laughing lightly, "Hey Evelyn, seems you brought a friend." He said with a smile before waving over at her, "So, what are you guys here for?" He asked before cocking his head slightly.

Evelyn simply sighed, "Doing research... both of us... And if you're going to ask how we met... I kinda fell on her head..." She said the last part in a low whisper before she looked back over at Moonstone and Jackson, seeing as Jackson put a hand over his heart she looked back at Rosalie, "So... what are you guys here for?" She asked politely before she cocked her head slightly.

Rosalie blinked a few times...kind of fell on her head? Rosalie wanted to ask how that could even happen but decided to answer Evelyn's question instead "Well..." She looked around a bit before looking back to Evelyn "Pretty much the same thing actually" she answered with a smile and a nod.

((Sorry for short reply I'm in class :'I))

Rosalie blinked a few times...kind of fell on her head? Rosalie wanted to ask how that could even happen but decided to answer Evelyn's question instead "Well..." She looked around a bit before looking back to Evelyn "Pretty much the same thing actually" she answered with a smile and a nod.

Okkie!))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly sighed before he stretched on the couch, "I was expecting more... Apparently the book has like twelve sex scenes, but i mean. Actors doing it 5 times is enough." He said before laughing, he looked over at Fiona and gave a blank expression, "You do know your still in you're sports bra... right...?" He said in a monotone voice before he turned his head away from Fiona. She's going to call me a pervert in, 3... 2.. 1.

Fiona glanced downward and then shrugged. "So?" She sat back down on the couch after stretching. "It covers everything that needs to be covered." She laughed.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small laugh before he looked at Rosalie, "Should we go?" He asked with a plain smile before he looked at the three, "Good to see you Jackson, Evelyn," He said with a smile before he waved at the person over near Jackson, he turned around and waltzed down a lane of bookshelves, knowing where he was going.

Fiona glanced downward and then shrugged. "So?" She sat back down on the couch after stretching. "It covers everything that needs to be covered." She laughed.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin shrugged before he looked at Fiona as she sat down, "Good point. Just don't go calling me a pervert," He said with a sigh as the end as he watched the credits keep going. He looked over to Fiona before he sat forward, "So, what now? Finished game of thrones, and a movie," He said as he propped up two fingers before looking back at Fiona.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small laugh before he looked at Rosalie, "Should we go?" He asked with a plain smile before he looked at the three, "Good to see you Jackson, Evelyn," He said with a smile before he waved at the person over near Jackson, he turned around and waltzed down a lane of bookshelves, knowing where he was going.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin shrugged before he looked at Fiona as she sat down, "Good point. Just don't go calling me a pervert," He said with a sigh as the end as he watched the credits keep going. He looked over to Fiona before he sat forward, "So, what now? Finished game of thrones, and a movie," He said as he propped up two fingers before looking back at Fiona.

"All guys are perverts....in varying ways." Fiona nodded and then shrugged at his question. "I don't know. It's pretty late....or should I say....pretty early." She looked at the clock and then yawned.

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

~ Chaos Intoner of Time and Space ~

Yuki soon sighed before she ordered her drink and payed for it. After that, she went to one of the tables to sit and wait for her drink.

Han asked for a cup of water. When he received it, he nodded and walked over to a bench. He didn't feel like going back to the dorm. He took a sip of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back