• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"All guys are perverts....in varying ways." Fiona nodded and then shrugged at his question. "I don't know. It's pretty late....or should I say....pretty early." She looked at the clock and then yawned.

Sarin Mortirus

"All guys are perverts.... in varying ways." Sarin froze up at this and looked at her, "That's just cold..." He said before shaking his head. He gave a light shrug before he looked around the house, "Well, i can't really tell, i was raised not to sleep for about a week, i sleep for about 7 hours and i'm good for another week," He said before he rubbed the back of his neck. He gave a look over to Fiona before sighing again, "If i can ask. Was that kiss a one of thing?"

(( SOOOO SORRY TOOK SO LONG ;~; My laptop decided to just commit suicide, all good now.... hopefully ))

Zac Crimson Black

Zac gave a small laugh before he looked at Rosalie, "Should we go?" He asked with a plain smile before he looked at the three, "Good to see you Jackson, Evelyn," He said with a smile before he waved at the person over near Jackson, he turned around and waltzed down a lane of bookshelves, knowing where he was going.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin shrugged before he looked at Fiona as she sat down, "Good point. Just don't go calling me a pervert," He said with a sigh as the end as he watched the credits keep going. He looked over to Fiona before he sat forward, "So, what now? Finished game of thrones, and a movie," He said as he propped up two fingers before looking back at Fiona.

"Uhm, sure" she answered before following behind him. "It was nice to see you again, Evelyn" her voice answered as she glanced over her shoulder at Evelyn and smiled brightly. After that she caught up with Zac, who had walked way ahead of her at this stage "So...I'm guessing the books you're looking for are near here right? " she asked, glancing around and realising that this place would probably be as easy to get lost in as the garden...maybe she shouldn't wander off.

Han asked for a cup of water. When he received it, he nodded and walked over to a bench. He didn't feel like going back to the dorm. He took a sip of water.

Yuki Yanagihara 

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

Eve.(Elsword).full.1827211.jpg

Yuki was just waiting to get her drink. When they called her up, she got up and took her drink. She soon started to proceed to the door out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarin Mortirus

"All guys are perverts.... in varying ways." Sarin froze up at this and looked at her, "That's just cold..." He said before shaking his head. He gave a light shrug before he looked around the house, "Well, i can't really tell, i was raised not to sleep for about a week, i sleep for about 7 hours and i'm good for another week," He said before he rubbed the back of his neck. He gave a look over to Fiona before sighing again, "If i can ask. Was that kiss a one of thing?"

(( SOOOO SORRY TOOK SO LONG ;~; My laptop decided to just commit suicide, all good now.... hopefully ))

Fiona laughed. "Already wanting more of my kisses?" She winked and then shook her head playfully. "I have no idea. I tend to just go with the flow."

Yuki Yanagihara 

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

Yuki was just waiting to get her drink. When they called her up, she got up and took her drink. She soon started to proceed to the door out.

(I can't really do anything with this. So I guess that's the end of that.)

"Uhm, sure" she answered before following behind him. "It was nice to see you again, Evelyn" her voice answered as she glanced over her shoulder at Evelyn and smiled brightly. After that she caught up with Zac, who had walked way ahead of her at this stage "So...I'm guessing the books you're looking for are near here right? " she asked, glancing around and realising that this place would probably be as easy to get lost in as the garden...maybe she shouldn't wander off.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac stopped in the middle of a bookshelf and pulled out a book before looking at Rosalie with a smile, "Ask and i shall deliver," He said with a smile as he handed her a book, it was slightly dusty bust had red string laced throught the front, the tittle "Vampirism Basics" on the front. Zac had a small smile on his face as he held it out, him still looking around for something.

Fiona laughed. "Already wanting more of my kisses?" She winked and then shook her head playfully. "I have no idea. I tend to just go with the flow."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light smirk before he moved himself to be hovering over Fiona, a smirk still on his lips as his lips hovered over hers, "Go with the flow? And that entails what exactly?" He said in a questioning tone as he kept his lips hovering over Fionas.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac stopped in the middle of a bookshelf and pulled out a book before looking at Rosalie with a smile, "Ask and i shall deliver," He said with a smile as he handed her a book, it was slightly dusty bust had red string laced throught the front, the tittle "Vampirism Basics" on the front. Zac had a small smile on his face as he held it out, him still looking around for something.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light smirk before he moved himself to be hovering over Fiona, a smirk still on his lips as his lips hovered over hers, "Go with the flow? And that entails what exactly?" He said in a questioning tone as he kept his lips hovering over Fionas.

Fiona shrugged. "Oh, you know. I just go with stuff. It something is meant to happen, I don't try to stop it." He gaze lowered to Sarin's lips before immediately moving back to his eyes. She shrugged a bit.

Fiona shrugged. "Oh, you know. I just go with stuff. It something is meant to happen, I don't try to stop it." He gaze lowered to Sarin's lips before immediately moving back to his eyes. She shrugged a bit.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small shrug before he let a sigh escape his lips, "And to think, you kissed me first," He said before letting out a small laugh, he lowered his lips down and pressed them against Fionas, holding them there for a couple seconds before pulling back just slightly, a smirk still on his face before he looked down at Fionas lips, instantly shooting his gaze back up to Fionas eyes.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small shrug before he let a sigh escape his lips, "And to think, you kissed me first," He said before letting out a small laugh, he lowered his lips down and pressed them against Fionas, holding them there for a couple seconds before pulling back just slightly, a smirk still on his face before he looked down at Fionas lips, instantly shooting his gaze back up to Fionas eyes.

Fiona chuckled and then wrapped her arms around Sarin. "Yeah, I kissed you first. You were too much of a coward to initiate anything. You had many chances." She kissed him some more.

Fiona chuckled and then wrapped her arms around Sarin. "Yeah, I kissed you first. You were too much of a coward to initiate anything. You had many chances." She kissed him some more.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin was slightly surprised when Fiona wrapped her arms around him, "Yeah, i kissed you first. You were too much of a coward to initiate anything. You had many chances" When Sarin heard this he let out a small sigh before she killed him, he pulled back slightly, "So, i'm a coward now?" He said with a sly smile, he moved his hand to wrap around Fionas waist. He smirked lightly before he pulled her closer to himself, flipping them over so that he was now on the bottom, a smirk still on his face with his hand still wrapped around Fionas back, "Still a coward? Or am i getting there?" He asked before he pressed his lips against Fionas, holding them there for a couple seconds before pulling back.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin was slightly surprised when Fiona wrapped her arms around him, "Yeah, i kissed you first. You were too much of a coward to initiate anything. You had many chances" When Sarin heard this he let out a small sigh before she killed him, he pulled back slightly, "So, i'm a coward now?" He said with a sly smile, he moved his hand to wrap around Fionas waist. He smirked lightly before he pulled her closer to himself, flipping them over so that he was now on the bottom, a smirk still on his face with his hand still wrapped around Fionas back, "Still a coward? Or am i getting there?" He asked before he pressed his lips against Fionas, holding them there for a couple seconds before pulling back.

Fiona glanced down at the hand on her waist. "Eh. I guess you're getting a little bolder. I can see some more courage in those eyes." She smiled slightly. "But, yeah, coward. Haven't you ever had experience with this?"

Fiona glanced down at the hand on her waist. "Eh. I guess you're getting a little bolder. I can see some more courage in those eyes." She smiled slightly. "But, yeah, coward. Haven't you ever had experience with this?"

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly sighed before he pulled his head back further, "No, i haven't. I have done this before, though i was ordered too." He said accompanied with a sigh as he let his head fall back onto the couch, turning it upwards to look at the roof, "And, i didn't enjoy it." He said in a sad tone as he kept his eyes closed.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly sighed before he pulled his head back further, "No, i haven't. I have done this before, though i was ordered too." He said accompanied with a sigh as he let his head fall back onto the couch, turning it upwards to look at the roof, "And, i didn't enjoy it." He said in a sad tone as he kept his eyes closed.

Fiona sighed. "Ah. Looks like I killed the mood." She nodded and got up off of Sarin, standing up. "I'm really tired. I need sleep. I have to always be fully aware whenever Ansom needs me." 

Fiona sighed. "Ah. Looks like I killed the mood." She nodded and got up off of Sarin, standing up. "I'm really tired. I need sleep. I have to always be fully aware whenever Ansom needs me." 

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light smile as he raised his head, "You didn't kill the mood, if anything i did," He said before lightly laughing, as Fiona stood up he sighed, "Yeah, i won't keep you any longer. Let's do this again?" He said before shaking his head, "Sorry," He said rubbing the back of his head before he stood, he walked over to Fiona and lightly pressed his lips against her before pulling back and fully standing, a smile on his face before he turned around.

(( So is that the end of interaction? Can see a possibility of him staying, maybe him being allowed to sleep on the couch or something, \_o-o_/ ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light smile as he raised his head, "You didn't kill the mood, if anything i did," He said before lightly laughing, as Fiona stood up he sighed, "Yeah, i won't keep you any longer. Let's do this again?" He said before shaking his head, "Sorry," He said rubbing the back of his head before he stood, he walked over to Fiona and lightly pressed his lips against her before pulling back and fully standing, a smile on his face before he turned around.

(( So is that the end of interaction? Can see a possibility of him staying, maybe him being allowed to sleep on the couch or something, \_o-o_/ ))

Fiona nodded. "Well, it is pretty late. You might get mugged or something on the way back to your place." She smiled and looked over at the couch. "I have enough blankets. And I have an extra pillow in my room I could let you use." 

Fiona nodded. "Well, it is pretty late. You might get mugged or something on the way back to your place." She smiled and looked over at the couch. "I have enough blankets. And I have an extra pillow in my room I could let you use." 

(( YUSH! I knew i could count on you bro/gal/attack helicopter, or whatever you define yourself as, ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin turned around and smiled, "Um, sure... If it's no problem for you..." He said in a worried tone as he walked back over to Fiona. His hands where shoved into his pockets, the photo skimming his fingers as he looked at the couch, it was comfy enough.... But he didn't want to remain a problem, as long as she was okay with it.

(( YUSH! I knew i could count on you bro/gal/attack helicopter, or whatever you define yourself as, ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin turned around and smiled, "Um, sure... If it's no problem for you..." He said in a worried tone as he walked back over to Fiona. His hands where shoved into his pockets, the photo skimming his fingers as he looked at the couch, it was comfy enough.... But he didn't want to remain a problem, as long as she was okay with it.

Fiona nodded. "Oh, it's no problem. As long as you don't snore. I need my beauty sleep." She smiled some more. "Alright. Hang on." A few minutes later, she returned with a pillow and another blanket. She tossed them onto the couch. "There ya go."

Fiona nodded. "Oh, it's no problem. As long as you don't snore. I need my beauty sleep." She smiled some more. "Alright. Hang on." A few minutes later, she returned with a pillow and another blanket. She tossed them onto the couch. "There ya go."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly smiled before he walked over to the door, he quickly took of his shoes and socks, taking off his jacket as well, folding it and placing it over his shoes and socks. When Fiona came back with the pillow and blankets he gave a small sigh, "Thanks," He said as he walked over to the couch. He picked up the pillow and placed it on one end as he sat down, "And no, i don't snore, i fell asleep during Game Of Thrones... right next to you..." He said the last part in a blank tone before he breathed a laugh, "One thing: does this mean where a thing? We did kinda make out," He said shrugging slightly.

Zac Crimson Black

Sarin Mortirus

Rosalie took the book from him, her gaze gliding over the front of the book as she wiped it with her hand. The dust particles that fluttered off it caused her to crinkle up her nose then sneeze. Laughing silently she read the cover. 'Vampirism basics'. She'd read that after a bit first she'd ask one of the main questions that was in her head she supposed "....Does it hurt a lot?" She asked with a slightly unsure expression.

Rosalie took the book from him, her gaze gliding over the front of the book as she wiped it with her hand. The dust particles that fluttered off it caused her to crinkle up her nose then sneeze. Laughing silently she read the cover. 'Vampirism basics'. She'd read that after a bit first she'd ask one of the main questions that was in her head she supposed "....Does it hurt a lot?" She asked with a slightly unsure expression.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac was slightly taken aback when she asked her question, he instantly froze and looked at her with a forced smile, "It only hurts at first, from what i know. It's never documented when people find human mates since it's so rare," He said with a small sigh before he looked at the ground, "Sorry i can't tell you more.." He said sadly before he looked up again moving over to Rosalie. Quickly wrapping his arms around her waist he pressed his head against hers and looked into her eyes, "Remember, i can wait 50 years. And even if i have to wait that long, your body will reverse back to whichever age you choose, a perk of being a vampire... Though it's harder to do that way." He said with a sigh at the end, closing his eyes while doign so.

(( Sorry but i have to go ZZzzzzzZZzZzzz ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly smiled before he walked over to the door, he quickly took of his shoes and socks, taking off his jacket as well, folding it and placing it over his shoes and socks. When Fiona came back with the pillow and blankets he gave a small sigh, "Thanks," He said as he walked over to the couch. He picked up the pillow and placed it on one end as he sat down, "And no, i don't snore, i fell asleep during Game Of Thrones... right next to you..." He said the last part in a blank tone before he breathed a laugh, "One thing: does this mean where a thing? We did kinda make out," He said shrugging slightly.

Fiona shrugged and didn't say anything. She walked into her room. "Goodnight." She called out before shutting her door and going to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back