• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rosalie shrugged "Maybe" she answered with a silent giggle "I guess I could still look through a few books maybe." She answered as he looked around. Her eyes followed where he was looking to "...the book you want isn't there?" She questioned as he looked back at her.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac froze instantly when she asked the question, "Y-yeah..."  He stuttered before he looked around the books again sighing while doing so, "Well, i don't have anything to do here, unless you want to search for some books... We can head back to my room...?" He said the last part slightly shyly before he looked back at Rosalie.

Fiona jumped a little when she heard a voice. She turned around and saw Sarin. She smiled. "Oh, hey. Forgot you were here." She chuckled and went back to making eggs.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small sigh before he laughed, "Well that hurts my feelings," He said still smiling before he moved towards her, looking at the eggs she was making, "By the way, thanks for letting me stay," He said with a bright smile as he moved himself to wrap his arms around her waist, "Just go with the flow," He said in a mocking tone.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac froze instantly when she asked the question, "Y-yeah..."  He stuttered before he looked around the books again sighing while doing so, "Well, i don't have anything to do here, unless you want to search for some books... We can head back to my room...?" He said the last part slightly shyly before he looked back at Rosalie.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small sigh before he laughed, "Well that hurts my feelings," He said still smiling before he moved towards her, looking at the eggs she was making, "By the way, thanks for letting me stay," He said with a bright smile as he moved himself to wrap his arms around her waist, "Just go with the flow," He said in a mocking tone.

Fiona wacked Sarin's hand with the spatula. "Hey! Don't touch the merchandise while I'm cooking." She warned. "And don't mock me." She glared at Sarin before going back to the eggs.

Fiona wacked Sarin's hand with the spatula. "Hey! Don't touch the merchandise while I'm cooking." She warned. "And don't mock me." She glared at Sarin before going back to the eggs.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly laughed when his hands where smacked away, "Aw," He whined before giving another small laugh. As she said her last words he merely smirked, "Hey, you said it not me," He said with a sly smile as he looked at the eggs.

Kairassi, looked to the door of her home before looking back to Luke and smiling lightly. Walking over, she kissed his cheek "Goodnight" she said softly before starting to walk inside.

Luke blushed when she kissed his cheek, he never really blushed that much so it was embarrassing to him, he smiled and turned to walk home. "Night beautiful!" He called out to her

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly laughed when his hands where smacked away, "Aw," He whined before giving another small laugh. As she said her last words he merely smirked, "Hey, you said it not me," He said with a sly smile as he looked at the eggs.

Fiona looked at Sarin and shook his head. "Oh really?" She put the two eggs on a plate. "I think there are some more eggs in the fridge." She said before she grabbed a fork and walked into the living area.

Fiona looked at Sarin and shook his head. "Oh really?" She put the two eggs on a plate. "I think there are some more eggs in the fridge." She said before she grabbed a fork and walked into the living area.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small sigh as she exited the kitchen, "Your a cheerful one aren't ya?" He said as she left before he walked over to the fridge. Exactly as she said, two eggs where in there. He picked them up and quickly made some for himself. Eventually finding a plate for his eggs, he took them off and placed them on the plate, taking a fork as well he picked up his plate and walked into the living area as well, Fiona already sitting down and half finished before he sat down.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small sigh as she exited the kitchen, "Your a cheerful one aren't ya?" He said as she left before he walked over to the fridge. Exactly as she said, two eggs where in there. He picked them up and quickly made some for himself. Eventually finding a plate for his eggs, he took them off and placed them on the plate, taking a fork as well he picked up his plate and walked into the living area as well, Fiona already sitting down and half finished before he sat down.

"I'm just not a morning person." She said as Sarin walked back into the kitchen. He could hear the sizzle of the pan as she ate. She ate in silence, not even turning on the tv. When Sarin walked in, She gave a small smile.

"I'm just not a morning person." She said as Sarin walked back into the kitchen. He could hear the sizzle of the pan as she ate. She ate in silence, not even turning on the tv. When Sarin walked in, She gave a small smile.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small laugh as he sat down, seeing her smile, "Well what are you smiling about... Do i have something on my face?" He said before he set his plate down on the coffee table and rubbed his face.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small laugh as he sat down, seeing her smile, "Well what are you smiling about... Do i have something on my face?" He said before he set his plate down on the coffee table and rubbed his face.

Fiona shook her head. "What? I can't smile at you?" She frowned instead. "Sorry for being friendly." She finished her eggs and the plate simply disappeared.

Fiona shook her head. "What? I can't smile at you?" She frowned instead. "Sorry for being friendly." She finished her eggs and the plate simply disappeared.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small smile before giving a small laugh, "Sorry," He said before giving a small laugh. He picked up his plate and ate the eggs quickly, giving a relieved sigh afterwards before standing up and placing it on the kitchen bench. He moved back into the living room and sat on the couch before looking over at Fiona, "So, what now? Make out, watch a movie, or both?" He said with a small laugh at the end.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small smile before giving a small laugh, "Sorry," He said before giving a small laugh. He picked up his plate and ate the eggs quickly, giving a relieved sigh afterwards before standing up and placing it on the kitchen bench. He moved back into the living room and sat on the couch before looking over at Fiona, "So, what now? Make out, watch a movie, or both?" He said with a small laugh at the end.

Fiona raised an eyebrow. "What? Don't you have somewhere to be?" She asked, her lips in a fine line. "Like...not at my apartment."

Fiona raised an eyebrow. "What? Don't you have somewhere to be?" She asked, her lips in a fine line. "Like...not at my apartment."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin shrugged lightly before he let his head roll back, "No... Unless it was to check my emails, i have nowhere to be. But if you want me gone just say so." He said looking over at her, a slight smile on his face before he sat up straight.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin shrugged lightly before he let his head roll back, "No... Unless it was to check my emails, i have nowhere to be. But if you want me gone just say so." He said looking over at her, a slight smile on his face before he sat up straight.

Fiona shrugged. "Eh. I don't really mind either way. You can stay if you want, or you can leave." She nodded slightly and put her feet up on the coffee table.

Fiona shrugged. "Eh. I don't really mind either way. You can stay if you want, or you can leave." She nodded slightly and put her feet up on the coffee table.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave another light shrug before he settled back into the couch, "If it's fine with you, it's fine with me." He said before breathing a laugh. As he sat there in silence for a good minute or so he spoke up, "So, movie, make out or both?" He said with a plain smile as he looked around. Nothing much to do... Guess she will kick me out... He thought to himself before letting out a sigh.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave another light shrug before he settled back into the couch, "If it's fine with you, it's fine with me." He said before breathing a laugh. As he sat there in silence for a good minute or so he spoke up, "So, movie, make out or both?" He said with a plain smile as he looked around. Nothing much to do... Guess she will kick me out... He thought to himself before letting out a sigh.

Fiona shrugged. "I guess a movie works." She nodded and stood up from her comfy position with a groan. "What do you wanna watch?" She asked lazily.

Fiona shrugged. "I guess a movie works." She nodded and stood up from her comfy position with a groan. "What do you wanna watch?" She asked lazily.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he looked over at Fiona, "Whatever you want," He said with a light smile before letting his head loll back. He moved himself so that his legs where now resting on the coffee table.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he looked over at Fiona, "Whatever you want," He said with a light smile before letting his head loll back. He moved himself so that his legs where now resting on the coffee table.

Fiona sighed and then made her way to the cabinet. She pulled out an old edition of Frankenstein. She put it into the DVD player and then sat back down on the couch. "Feet off the table please." She said.

Fiona sighed and then made her way to the cabinet. She pulled out an old edition of Frankenstein. She put it into the DVD player and then sat back down on the couch. "Feet off the table please." She said.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he pulled his feet of the table, "Sorry," He said in an apologetic tone before he looked over to Fiona, "So, what movie?" He asked as he looked at the screen with a blank expression.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he pulled his feet of the table, "Sorry," He said in an apologetic tone before he looked over to Fiona, "So, what movie?" He asked as he looked at the screen with a blank expression.

"Frankenstein." Fiona said as she propped her feet up on the table. "It's in black and white...but it's one of my favorites." She smiled a bit.

"Frankenstein." Fiona said as she propped her feet up on the table. "It's in black and white...but it's one of my favorites." She smiled a bit.

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin smiled before looking over at Fiona, "Ah, the classics," He said before giving a small laugh before he turned his attention back to the movie, he gave another sigh as he sunk down on the couch, "So, guess no romantic day then," He said giving a little laugh.

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin smiled before looking over at Fiona, "Ah, the classics," He said before giving a small laugh before he turned his attention back to the movie, he gave another sigh as he sunk down on the couch, "So, guess no romantic day then," He said giving a little laugh.

"Nah." Fiona nodded slightly. "I'm not usually into romance. I like action and comedy. Sometimes a nice horror." She smiled. She once ran a haunted house in Discordia.

"Nah." Fiona nodded slightly. "I'm not usually into romance. I like action and comedy. Sometimes a nice horror." She smiled. She once ran a haunted house in Discordia.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light smile as he looked over at Fiona, "That's not what i meant... I meant what we did yesterday... Since i kinda killed the mood..." He said before lightly laughing, it turning into an awkward one shortly after. He shut himself up and just watched as the movie started, just like she had said, black and white.

(( I am going to sleep, sorry and goodnight, quote and tag me if possible. ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light smile as he looked over at Fiona, "That's not what i meant... I meant what we did yesterday... Since i kinda killed the mood..." He said before lightly laughing, it turning into an awkward one shortly after. He shut himself up and just watched as the movie started, just like she had said, black and white.

(( I am going to sleep, sorry and goodnight, quote and tag me if possible. ))

Fiona raised an eyebrow. "Oh don't get addicted to my kisses. I don't do it that often." She warned before turning her attention to the movie.

((I didn't forget your reply, I just fell asleep before I could post it sorry ;-;))

Kenai watched her as he hopped up and lifted her arms. Chuckling lightly he stood up himself "I like your way of thinking" he commented before taking a step forward "Chinese food it is then, I know a good place down the street"

(Ok x3 I wasn't sure whether you saw it or not)

Asako's eye's lit up and she brought her arm's down only to throw them up again and jump up excitedly 

"Yay!~" she said happily. She looked at him and continued grinning, "It's a good thing it's close by, just the thought makes me even hungrier~"

Fiona raised an eyebrow. "Oh don't get addicted to my kisses. I don't do it that often." She warned before turning her attention to the movie.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly sighed before he breathed a laugh before diverting his attention back to the movie. So... I guess i did all that for nothing... Make myself look like an idiot but not much else... He thought to himself as he watched the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back