• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly sighed before he breathed a laugh before diverting his attention back to the movie. So... I guess i did all that for nothing... Make myself look like an idiot but not much else... He thought to himself as he watched the movie.

When the movie ended, Fiona stood up and stretched her legs. "See? Wasn't that great?" She smiled and pulled out the DVD, setting it back in the case and putting it on the shelf.

When the movie ended, Fiona stood up and stretched her legs. "See? Wasn't that great?" She smiled and pulled out the DVD, setting it back in the case and putting it on the shelf.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin stood as the movie ended, stretching out as Fiona put the movie back in the case, "Yeah, pretty good," He said with a smile before he stretched again.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin stood as the movie ended, stretching out as Fiona put the movie back in the case, "Yeah, pretty good," He said with a smile before he stretched again.

Fiona walked into the kitchen and then returned with a glass of milk. She took a sip before sitting down in the couch. She glanced at the clock and nearly choked on her drink. "Holy cow! I need to be getting to class soon!"

Fiona walked into the kitchen and then returned with a glass of milk. She took a sip before sitting down in the couch. She glanced at the clock and nearly choked on her drink. "Holy cow! I need to be getting to class soon!"

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin raised an eyebrow when she yelled out, "Holy cow? Really?" He said with a light sigh before he stood. He didn't do any other class except for controlling his powers and fighting class. He stood up and stretched once more as he grabbed his jacket, pulling it on before he looked at the time. Classes for him wouldn't start for a long time, "Guess i should be going then. Thanks, i had fun," He said with a smile before he started walking to the door.

[SIZE= 26px]Evelyn Crimson Rose[/SIZE]

Evelyn waved at Rosalie before she and Zac left down a book shelf line, she turned around and walked back to Moonstone to just her her finish the sentence, "Also, while we talk, might i be shown the elemental category?" Evelyn gave a light sigh as she looked at Jackson, "Yeah sorry about that Moonstone... My brother and my soon to be new family member..." She said with a small but happy sigh. She smiled before she laughed slightly, "Jackson, if you will please lead the way," Jackson nodded before he walked forward, the shelf just right of where Rosalie and Zac where.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac froze immediately when she asked why he sounded worried, "Oh... It's selfish of me... But i just don't know what's going to happen after you turn into a Vampire. Of course you'll have the usually pros and cons of being one... But you may also gain some of my powers.... Or even knew ones..." ((So. This gives you the ability to add more powers once/if they last she turns into a vampire)) He said with a slight sigh before he pulled Rosalie closer to himself, no space in between them, "Still... I can wait however long you choose..." He said with a small laugh at the end before he placed his lips on Rosalies.

Moonstone

Objective: Find books on air and water transmuation
Mood: Overwhelmed

Moonstone followed the two to the shelf. There were so many books, and it wasn't like the usual library they went to too; even the school library overwhelmed them with the unfamiliarity. With an anxious smile Moonstone asked Jackson and Evelyn, "Uhm, do you two have any suggestions for books on the air and water elements? Lately I've been practicing a power to transform different types of air and water into various types of objects. I haven't seen any books like that from where I come from, and the only thing I can fine are stuff based on forming the elements into tools, yet not actually changing them into those tools fully. Transmutation is what I'm looking for I think?"

Tags | Interacting With: Jackson | Evelyn
Character Sheet

At the moment, Kanon wasn't really thinking. In a way, she had instinctively reached out toward her brother, yearning for that solid familial bond that she had ignored for honestly far too long. In a way, Kanon had actually resented her brother, as their mother was with him when she was killed. If she hadn't have been... then maybe... she'd be here right now. She couldn't really connect to their dad, he was far too eccentric and never around enough. And Han was always off doing his own thing, meaning she had to be the one to step up and take care of Yumi. Meaning, there really wasn't anyone to take care of her. She was strong enough to do it, but she was still young, and a girl, and it was tough keeping up the touch facade all these years. She hated how he wasn't around. It was why she always seemed to butt heads with him, as she hated the moments he tried to boss her around even though he was never there growing up. Kanon was the one who was always there and taking care of everyone. Not him.

So who would she have when she was the one that needed someone? Nobody. Achilles came around, and things changed, but it didn't feel like enough. Who she really needed was her brother, and God was she glad to have him now. Without even needing to be cued by her boyfriend, Kanon had already shakily wrapped herself around her brothers torso, burying her face into his chest as she cried out all the feelings she had hidden away from him. it wasn't that she wanted to, she just felt like she had to for all these years. As she hugged on to Han, she did hear Achilles request a meeting with her brother outside, but the last thing she wanted was for them to battle it out. of course Achilles was strong, but she knew Han was stronger, and with Achilles in such a bad state, she knew it wouldn't end well. Kanon glanced sadly out of the corner of her eye as she watched Achilles leave, trying not to cry from the situation on top of everything else she was crying for.

@Roman

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Hansuke Ishida

Angel with a Dark Side

ichigo-faces-yamamato.png

Han sighed lightly  watching as the boy left the room, and leaving behind an invite for Han to come meet him in battle. That was a mistake. Being a peaceful person a majority of the time, Han could easily be provoked into fighting. He stood there thinking befor he felt something around him; it was Kanon. Han placed a hand on her head and kissed the top of her head, his voice coming out in relaxed way as he gently began to pry free of her grasp. It was his job to do things like this... Taking care of rowdy students that is, so this wouldn't be against that... If he said it was personal. 

"Don't worry, Kanon. He'll live." Han said before vanishing. When he did, he said one last thing, "I'll bring him back." And he was soon standing in front of Achilles. He felt another energy, this one not faint and weak. It was Apollyon. Good to know his partner was near by. Maybe he could help in some way. "Achilles. I insist you back down now. You're in no shape for a fight." He said in a serious tone, stretching his arms. "And don't expect me to take you seriously if you don't."

#habackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(https://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rffi8CZV1r37nrao1_500.gif); background-size:cover;
background-position: center;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}
#hatransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #000000;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#ffffff;
font-size: 16px;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

Moonstone

Objective: Find books on air and water transmuation
Mood: Overwhelmed

Moonstone followed the two to the shelf. There were so many books, and it wasn't like the usual library they went to too; even the school library overwhelmed them with the unfamiliarity. With an anxious smile Moonstone asked Jackson and Evelyn, "Uhm, do you two have any suggestions for books on the air and water elements? Lately I've been practicing a power to transform different types of air and water into various types of objects. I haven't seen any books like that from where I come from, and the only thing I can fine are stuff based on forming the elements into tools, yet not actually changing them into those tools fully. Transmutation is what I'm looking for I think?"

Tags | Interacting With: Jackson | Evelyn
Character Sheet

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Jackson smiled before he made an "Ahh" noise, "So, you're looking for alchemy my dear. Turning one item into another through the basis of exchanging the exact amount. Like so," He said as he held out his hand, instantly a ball of ice appeared in his hand, "Transmutation is another word for it, but it skips the exchange part, meaning it can fail, causing you to be torn into five different paradoxes at once. It's very deadly, but it used a lot." He said in a sad tone. (( Mostly finished: use this for repliz. ))

Evelyn Crimson Rose

Jackson smiled before he made an "Ahh" noise, "So, you're looking for alchemy my dear. Turning one item into another through the basis of exchanging the exact amount. Like so," He said as he held out his hand, instantly a ball of ice appeared in his hand, "Transmutation is another word for it, but it skips the exchange part, meaning it can fail, causing you to be torn into five different paradoxes at once. It's very deadly, but it used a lot." He said in a sad tone. (( Mostly finished: use this for repliz. ))

Moonstone

Objective: Learn more about air and water manipulation
Mood: Anxious

"That's... horrible..." Moonstone commented. They took back their desire to learn more about transmutation. They knew they could turn water and air into objects, but they didn't know it was so dangerous. Maybe they used the wrong word and got the wrong definition... but it seemed correct. "Maybe I should focus on something else to practice. Maybe controlling the weather or using water and air for offensive use would be suited more for myself... and safer. Do you know any good books or people to go to for training in elemental manipulation, or to be more specific for myself, air and water?"

Tags | Interacting With: Jackson
Character Sheet

Hansuke Ishida

Angel with a Dark Side

Han sighed lightly  watching as the boy left the room, and leaving behind an invite for Han to come meet him in battle. That was a mistake. Being a peaceful person a majority of the time, Han could easily be provoked into fighting. He stood there thinking before he felt something around him; it was Kanon. Han placed a hand on her head and kissed the top of her head, his voice coming out in relaxed way as he gently began to pry free of her grasp. It was his job to do things like this... Taking care of rowdy students that is, so this wouldn't be against that... If he said it was personal. 

"Don't worry, Kanon. He'll live." Han said before vanishing. When he did, he said one last thing, "I'll bring him back." And he was soon standing in front of Achilles. He felt another energy, this one not faint and weak. It was Apollyon. Good to know his partner was near by. Maybe he could help in some way. "Achilles. I insist you back down now. You're in no shape for a fight." He said in a serious tone, stretching his arms. "And don't expect me to take you seriously if you don't."

#habackground{
background-image: url(https://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rffi8CZV1r37nrao1_500.gif); background-size:cover;
#hatransbox{
opacity: 0.75;

--Achilles--

Scanning the area, he noticed the school security guard, and then Older Brother, who just appeared in his vision. "Two, three, a thousand. Numbers do not matter when I have to let you feel the heat of my love for your sister." he said calling the man out for bringing backup, whom is trying to sneak up on him. Achilles launches himself away from Older Brother, putting both men within his field of vision. "I do not care how you take me, but I intend to knock you and your partner down." he said as golden energy from Manifest Destiny: Phase One flowed around him, giving him an almost regal visage.

--Apollyon--

"Seriously Han?!?!" he said as his partner just bamfed infront of the boy. "What did you do to provoke this?" he said shaking his head laughing to himself. The boy was taking far too long to do anything so he made the first move. Lifting up Lucille, he fired five shots, each shot would explode with a small concussive blasts, equal to being hit with a club. Each shot was aimed for the boys mid section. "Just give up kid. I am giving you a chance not to get your ass kicked in front of your old lady." he said as he prepped a party favor, designed for the less than cooperative students.

--Achilles--

Before he could call out the guard on his words, five bursts knocked him down to his knees. The golden glow was starting to flicker and fade. But he would not fall further. "Is..is that the best you can offer?" he said staggering to his feet. His breathing labored and there was a small trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth. but his face was now pure violent joy. He could now go all out without guilt...

@Roman

@Lumina

Unlike the last time however, Drakon did not break off the kiss so soon. He held it and even deepened it as he felt his heart pounding out of his chest, like a concert was playing in his head, causing his heart to dance to the beat. He wrapped his arms around her kissed her over and over lovingly.

The romance portion of the movie was about to end and Nico didn't know how to stop kissing Drakon. She opened her eyes and pulled away from the kiss. Nico started smooching his face with little kisses here and there. She smiled one last time before sitting back down on her seat, flushed red. Nico looked at Drakon again before bursting out laughing. She tried to cover her mouth from being too loud in the movie theaters. 

The romance portion of the movie was about to end and Nico didn't know how to stop kissing Drakon. She opened her eyes and pulled away from the kiss. Nico started smooching his face with little kisses here and there. She smiled one last time before sitting back down on her seat, flushed red. Nico looked at Drakon again before bursting out laughing. She tried to cover her mouth from being too loud in the movie theaters. 

Drakon went a dark red, his ears hot as well. "W-What's so funny...?" He whispered gently, not really enjoying being made fun of for working up the courage to kiss her like that. He thought he was gonna pass out the moment their lips touched. The movie was coming to an end now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakon went a dark red, his ears hot as well. "W-What's so funny...?" He whispered gently, not really enjoying being made fun of for working up the courage to kiss her like that. He thought he was gonna pass out the moment their lips touched. The movie was coming to an end now.

Nico shook her head slightly. "I-I just can't believe I did that like I have no idea what I'm doing..?" She exclaimed, smiling sheepishly. The movie ended and Nico grabbed her purse and stood up. She waited for Drakon to walk with her. "Did you like.. uhh the movie??" She asked, blushing heavily yet again. Nico twirled her hair around her fingers. 

--Achilles--

Scanning the area, he noticed the school security guard, and then Older Brother, who just appeared in his vision. "Two, three, a thousand. Numbers do not matter when I have to let you feel the heat of my love for your sister." he said calling the man out for bringing backup, whom is trying to sneak up on him. Achilles launches himself away from Older Brother, putting both men within his field of vision. "I do not care how you take me, but I intend to knock you and your partner down." he said as golden energy from Manifest Destiny: Phase One flowed around him, giving him an almost regal visage.

--Apollyon--

"Seriously Han?!?!" he said as his partner just bamfed infront of the boy. "What did you do to provoke this?" he said shaking his head laughing to himself. The boy was taking far too long to do anything so he made the first move. Lifting up Lucille, he fired five shots, each shot would explode with a small concussive blasts, equal to being hit with a club. Each shot was aimed for the boys mid section. "Just give up kid. I am giving you a chance not to get your ass kicked in front of your old lady." he said as he prepped a party favor, designed for the less than cooperative students.

--Achilles--

Before he could call out the guard on his words, five bursts knocked him down to his knees. The golden glow was starting to flicker and fade. But he would not fall further. "Is..is that the best you can offer?" he said staggering to his feet. His breathing labored and there was a small trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth. but his face was now pure violent joy. He could now go all out without guilt...

@Roman

@Lumina

Hansuke Ishida

Angel with a Dark Side

b028a17df3e6c9abb79d981f57a33b38435c87a2_hq.gif

Han stood there, watching as the gold aura surrounded Achilles. "I find it quite sad how you invite me out to fight and not take yhe first move. Cowards are sort of like cheaters in a sense;  they don't prosper." Han said before the boy was shot down, causing Han to chuckle a little. He looked at Apollyon and gave him a thumbs up, soon Han's clothes were replaced with his black robes and a large blade appeared on his back. When Achilles was able to get back up, Han slowly reached for his sword, but stopped. "If I use my sword, I'd hurt you. I told Kanon you'd survive our little encounter, so attack or be branded a coward." He said Achilles, holding up a hand to signal Apollyon to stand down for the time being. He'd signal again when it was time to put him to sleep for good. 

Han's blue aura surrounded him as he stood there in good patience, ready for combat. He was disappointed at this point that it was taking so long, and he wanted to get back to his sister. 

@Lumina - You may reply when you wish. 

@Jofune Tsurabisu - At the moment it's mainly us. 

#habackground{
background-image: url(http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111009145050/bleach/fr/images/2/23/463-08-09.jpg); background-size:cover;
#hatransbox{
opacity: 0.95;

Nico shook her head slightly. "I-I just can't believe I did that like I have no idea what I'm doing..?" She exclaimed, smiling sheepishly. The movie ended and Nico grabbed her purse and stood up. She waited for Drakon to walk with her. "Did you like.. uhh the movie??" She asked, blushing heavily yet again. Nico twirled her hair around her fingers. 

Drakon nodded and opened up a firey portal near them. "Yea, but I think I liked you more." He said, attempting to flirt more with her. It was fun not being the only one with a red face anymore. Now they could be flustered and embarrassed together. He took her hand gently as he escorted her into the portal back to her dorm.

Hansuke Ishida

Angel with a Dark Side

b028a17df3e6c9abb79d981f57a33b38435c87a2_hq.gif

Han stood there, watching as the gold aura surrounded Achilles. "I find it quite sad how you invite me out to fight and not take yhe first move. Cowards are sort of like cheaters in a sense;  they don't prosper." Han said before the boy was shot down, causing Han to chuckle a little. He looked at Apollyon and gave him a thumbs up, soon Han's clothes were replaced with his black robes and a large blade appeared on his back. When Achilles was able to get back up, Han slowly reached for his sword, but stopped. "If I use my sword, I'd hurt you. I told Kanon you'd survive our little encounter, so attack or be branded a coward." He said Achilles, holding up a hand to signal Apollyon to stand down for the time being. He'd signal again when it was time to put him to sleep for good. 

Han's blue aura surrounded him as he stood there in good patience, ready for combat. He was disappointed at this point that it was taking so long, and he wanted to get back to his sister. 

@Lumina - You may reply when you wish. 

@Jofune Tsurabisu - At the moment it's mainly us. 

#habackground{
background-image: url(http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111009145050/bleach/fr/images/2/23/463-08-09.jpg); background-size:cover;
#hatransbox{
opacity: 0.95;

--Achilles--

Trying as hard as he could, the armor would not manifest. Nor would a weapon. It was as if the power mad persona of his powers were being tempered by something else. The inferno of his soul being redirected into a forge of sorts. Compassion, and Honor. Two forces that inside the boy were working overtime to keep the boy from dying. But leaving him defenseless was also out of the question. Outwardly, Achilles roared. His roar, started to change, from a humans scream of rage and defiance, to an alpha lion's roar of battle. The energies battling inside of him exploded outwardly, making the boy disappear, and leaving this new form in its place:

EN_Ajani_6_Gallery.jpg

1:00. One minute was all Achilles was given in this form, as the chorus of voices created by the need to inform the boy of this verdict recited the time he has left in this form, before he became completely useless. "Come get some!" the Lion/Achilles form roared before launching himself at the black robed figure, swinging the dual axe deftly....

--Apollyon--

He just stood there, whistling at the boys new form, tossing a weird looking stone with little golden chains on it, and catching it. "Hurry up, Han, my shift is almost over and I want a beer and some fried mozzarella sticks!" he shouted after his buddy gave the que to back off.

@Roman

@Lumina

Roselyn Ajinsei ♱

~ Vengeful God Eater of Nature ~

Roselyn was just in the garden resting and looking at all the flowers. She wondered how Mari was doing with the baby. All the while, Hanako was sleeping peacefully in Mari's arms.

I had to quote because my tags aren't working...

Roselyn Ajinsei ♱

Roselyn was just in the garden resting and looking at all the flowers. She wondered how Mari was doing with the baby. All the while, Hanako was sleeping peacefully in Mari's arms.

I had to quote because my tags aren't working...

Mari had taken the baby for a stroll through the garden, holding her because they didn't have a stroller. She sung quietly to Hanako, her voice soft... Her voice wasn't perfect, but it was good. She then saw Roselyn and sat by her as she cradled the baby in her arms.

Mari had taken the baby for a stroll through the garden, holding her because they didn't have a stroller. She sung quietly to Hanako, her voice soft... Her voice wasn't perfect, but it was good. She then saw Roselyn and sat by her as she cradled the baby in her arms.

Roselyn Ajinsei ♱

Roselyn soon smiled at Mari before she spoke softly.

''Our baby's so beautiful...''

Roselyn Ajinsei ♱

Roselyn soon smiled at Mari before she spoke softly.

''Our baby's so beautiful...''

Mari nodded softly as he took a peek at Roselyn. "Yea... She should be aging soon due to my blood. I hope we raised her okay with the little time we had with her..." She giggled lightly, kinda going to miss holding their small little baby.

/monthly_2016_10/58063ec69ee97_AkiraHeader2.png.038c169f59727c1675443771fac0482c.png

...♅Akira continued to look at the monitor that was on his office's wall, his red irises shifting from each individual part of the world. He was attempting to find the Shuron King through a location technique, however his adversary was powerfully warding himself against Akira specifically. As Akira's eyes moved between country to country, he stopped over the country he currently inhabited. Narrowing his eyes, he increased the potency of his technique and locked onto a specific power signature and vanished, his body soon manifesting from a flurry of golden particles in the location he wanted. His red irises looked at the robe male who seemed to be preoccupied on writing within a book, his back turned. The male who stood before the King of Euphoria was the Shuron King, as evident by his power composition. Akira spoke to the Shuron King as he took multiple steps forward. This in turn caused the Shuron King to turn around and face Akira. It was then at this moment, the Shuron King replied as he placed his book onto the table that now inhabited the space behind him♅...

Found you.. Before I end you, help me satisfy my curiosity, what did you hope to gain by all this? 

You have no idea, Imperius. You see, I drive myself to the edge of madness trying to explain the truth. It's so simple. Elegant like a knife point. It explains - and this is not hyperbole, this is the farthest thing from exaggeration - everythingBut you lay it out and they stare at you like you've just been exhaling dust. Maybe they're missing some underlying scaffold of truth. Maybe they are all propped on a bed of lies that must be burned away. Why does anything exist? No, no, no, no, no don't reach for that word. There is no 'reason'. That's teleology and teleology will stitch your eyelids shut. Why does The Existence have atoms? Because atomic matter is more stable than the primordial broth. Atoms defeated the broth. That was the first war. There were two ways to be and one of them won. And everything that came next was made of atoms. Atoms made stars. Stars made galaxies. Worlds simmered down to rock and acid and in those smoking primal seas the first living molecule learned to copy itself. All of this happened by the one law, the blind law, which exists without mind or meaning. It's the simplest law but it has no worshippers here. How do I explain it, it's so simple. Why don't you see? Imagine three great nations under three great queens. The first queen writes a great book of law and her rule is just. The second queen builds a high tower and her people climb it to see the stars. The third queen raises an army and conquers all. The future belongs to one of these queens. Her rule is harshest and her people are unhappy. But she rules. This explains everything, understand? This is why The Existence is the way it is, and not some other way. Existence itself is a game that everything plays, and some strategies are winners: the ability to exist, to shape existence, to remake it so that your descendants - molecules or stars or people or ideas - will flourish, and others will find no ground on which to grow. And as the universe ticks towards the close, the great players will face each other. In the next round there will be three queens and all of them will have armies, and now it will be a battle of swords - until one discovers the cannon, or the plague, or the Lost, forgotten power. Everything is becoming more ruthless and in the end only the most ruthless will remain and they will hunt the territories of the night and extinguish the first glint of competition before it can even understand what it faces or why it has transgressed. This is the shape of victory: to rule The Existence so absolutely that nothing will ever exist except by your consent. This is the queen at the end of time, whose sovereignty is eternal because no other sovereign can defeat it. And there is no reason for it, no more than there was reason for the victory of the atom. It is simply the winning play. ”

Those are mere ramblings of a mad man. Nothing more than a steady stream of madness. 

“ Perhaps. I'd rather be mad than a fool. This peace you have surrounded yourself with - this dream of small minds: a gentle place ringed in spears, will not hold against the queen of armies.  ”

That is simply your opinion. This metaphorical queen of armies would fall before she even had a chance to invade The Existence. 

“ Ah, but you see I stand before you, albeit not a queen, but a king. I used my army to attack Euphoria, and in amidst the chaos of battle, I managed to slip through undetected. Sure, I experienced the loss of my people, but they were nothing but tools to aid in my plan. ”

You're contemptible.. 

Hm?

-And beneath me. 

...♅Akira raised his hand towards the Shuron King and spoke, a deep golden colour slowly began to form in his palm and around the Shuron King♅...

Begone.

...♅Suddenly, the Shuron King began to fold in amongst himself, shortly before an audible snapping sound rung throughout the area. The Shuron King's body vanished into a plume of red smoke♅...

Bastard.. Using clones as a way to lure me somewhere else. How cowardly.

...♅Akira wasted no time and vanished, returning to his office in wait of his wife, Asuka♅...

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Unknown.

Conversing with the Shuron King.

Calm.

The Shuron King.

N/A.

None.

Theme

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Macondo';

.postimage{
border: solid 3px #ffd700;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#akiratitle{
margin:auto;
height:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
background-repeat: repeat;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.desc{
font-size:16px;
color:#ffd700;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;}

.speech{
font-size:14px;
margin:2%;

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;
font-size:14px;

button.accordion {
background-color: #333333;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

#postbox .ipsEmbeddedVideo{
border: solid 3px #ffd700;}

Last edited by a moderator:
Mari nodded softly as he took a peek at Roselyn. "Yea... She should be aging soon due to my blood. I hope we raised her okay with the little time we had with her..." She giggled lightly, kinda going to miss holding their small little baby.

♱ Roselyn Ajinsei ♱

Roselyn nodded in agreement. Hanako will be aging very soon.

''She should be okay. I just hope she grows up strong and able to protect herself as well as protecting others.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back