• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh chuckled lightly and replied♆...

“ Really? I always assumed television had very interesting channels. Guess I learned something new, television can have nothing onl~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

...≭Haruo grinned and leaned forward, shortly before he replied≭...

“ That may be so, but the barrier around the estate was created by my father. It's very purpose was to keep out anyone he didn't want entering. Getting passed it is the very definition of impossible. Besides, the barrier itself isn't visible, and masquerades the estate to look like the surrounding trees. Only those who are Sanctums are able to see passed it, and even then, they won't be able to enter. To any of the lower races, they won't be able to tell the difference from the surrounding forest, and when they touch the barrier, they'll be sent to another location within said forest without realising. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Confused.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

/monthly_2016_09/57d1a3d11db71_AkiraHeader.thumb.png.f43ca60be2e9f924d6b45a15d6f12bbf.png

...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up from his seated position, an audible inhalation occurring in the process as he gathered his breath. As he rose from the rooftops tiles, cherry blossom petals fell from the tree that grew on the roof behind him, and flew elegantly passed his body and out towards the courtyard where Cam stood. As this happened, Akira spoke down to Cam, a smile forming on his face as he did so♅...

I agree, it does sound enticing, however considering the vast power differences between us, and the fact that I'm the principal and you're a student of the same school, the very thought of us two doing battle is outrageous. The notion of death would only apply to you, and if I do kill you, I'll be looked down on as someone who killed a student. That doesn't sound very fun, does it? On these points alone, I'm going to have to pass on your little battle proposition. 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

School Rooftop.

Conversing with Cam.

Calm.

Cam.

See what Cam wants.

@Shortyshot

Theme

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Macondo';

.postimage{
border: solid 3px #b3b300;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width:90%;}

#akiratitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.desc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#b3b300;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;}

.speech{
font-size:14px;

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;

button.accordion {
background-color: #333333;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;

Lance sighed as she looked at Haruo, debating whether it was worth arguing with him over. Honestly she doubted as it seemed like he wouldent listen to anything she said, and she doubted he would allow her the chance to prove him wrong, plus she didn't need to waste time arguing with him over it. She was on a time limit here. Annoyed at the boy she glared at him.

"Well you better figure out what we're doing quick, because my pride is on the line here, so I just want to kill you and get this over and done with, so make up your damn mind, because I'm not just going to let you waste my time when I could be doing fat more productive things.... Like killing you."

((Well both siblings are in use atm, though I guess I could set the parents there? XDD))

Yuna Yelil

Yuna noticed the change of mood flickering in his eyes but didn't ask about it after all, it was probably for the same reason she was a bit annoyed about. When he mentioned walking her home, she offered a gentle smile and a nod "Well if you're willing to, I'd like that" she said softly as she then stood up from where she was sitting on the grass.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Coming+Soon';

#yunaappearance{
margin: 0 20% 3% 20%;
width:60%;}

#yunaheader{
text-align:center;
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#333399;
border-bottom: solid 3px #333399;
font-family: 'Coming Soon', cursive;}

#yunapostbox{
background-color:#ECECF8;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #333399;
width:80%;
height:100%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
overflow: hidden;
}

#yunadesc{
color:#333399;
text-align:justify;}

#yunadesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

((I was referencing our pm. We don't have to. It is be easier for you if we didn't in guessing.))

C4 sighed as he stood besides yuna, thinking about how weak of an excuse walking her home was, but put on a soft smile that hopefully wouldent be seen through and hopefully covered the sadness here attempted to hide in his eyes. "Well of course I'm willing. It wouldn't be very gentlemanly if i didn't offer to walk the fine lady who's accompanied me the whole day home. I could never let such a discrepancy appear on my records but not walking you home."

Drakon frowned a bit and sighed. "I'm not just not completely used to the dating idea yet. You need to give me time okay?" He asked her as he sat by her and put his arm around her.

Nico understood where he was coming up. She, herself, felt uneasy about dating someone. Nico didn't even picture herself dating at all as of now, but hopefully Drakon isn't the type of person who would just waste her precious time. "..Alright," she said softly, feeling defeated. Nico slowly sank into his arm, smiling shyly. She tried her best to focus on the movie instead of worrying about this. 

"No, no. No, tearing rifts or anything like that. Especially in my dorm. That would be bad." Fiona shook her head and chuckled. "Forget about the jacket. Eat a bowl of ice cream instead." She smiled as she grabbed a second bowl for Sarin.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he turned to look at Fiona, "Nothing is going to happen, maybe a flash of light but nothing else, i am just opening a portal without the ability to do so," He said with a slight smile before he gave another short 

--Hector--

"Hector, Hector of Troy." he said taking her hand lightly. "I would like whatever this gets me" he said pulling out the two gold coins and scraps of paper (Aprox. 6 dollars, coins are real gold, but Trojan currency.) " I am a student at the school, and decided to venture out and explore, before settling down for the night." he finished as he looked over the menu.

@VenomSlayer

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa smiled brightly as she shook his hand as well before putting it in her lap. She looked over the money he had in his hand, before her eyes widened, "I-Is that real gold!?" She slightly exclaimed as she looked over it before sighing, "The gold coins are around $200, each. You can pretty much buy one of everything for one of them, but we won't have enough to give you back today," She said before sighing lightly, she looked back at Hector as her left eye became a dark red, Elisa not noticing it before she took another sip of the drink. She gave a light sigh before she looked back over to Hector, "Um, pardon me, Troy, may i call you that? But, may i ask your race? I pretty much know everyone of my customers by now, think it's 934,923 of my customers races by now?" She said as she looked as if she went into deep thought. @Jofune Tsurabisu

(( I am sooo sorry! I was at school while you posted ;~; but weekend, yay. ))

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he turned to look at Fiona, "Nothing is going to happen, maybe a flash of light but nothing else, i am just opening a portal without the ability to do so," He said with a slight smile before he gave another short 

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa smiled brightly as she shook his hand as well before putting it in her lap. She looked over the money he had in his hand, before her eyes widened, "I-Is that real gold!?" She slightly exclaimed as she looked over it before sighing, "The gold coins are around $200, each. You can pretty much buy one of everything for one of them, but we won't have enough to give you back today," She said before sighing lightly, she looked back at Hector as her left eye became a dark red, Elisa not noticing it before she took another sip of the drink. She gave a light sigh before she looked back over to Hector, "Um, pardon me, Troy, may i call you that? But, may i ask your race? I pretty much know everyone of my customers by now, think it's 934,923 of my customers races by now?" She said as she looked as if she went into deep thought. @Jofune Tsurabisu

(( I am sooo sorry! I was at school while you posted ;~; but weekend, yay. ))

Fiona sighed. "I'm really not on board with this but...if you really need your jacket that bad. Like, if you seriously cannot go buy another one, go ahead and open your portal thingy." She said it in an irritated voice before placing the second bowl in the cabinet and heading to the living room.

Nico understood where he was coming up. She, herself, felt uneasy about dating someone. Nico didn't even picture herself dating at all as of now, but hopefully Drakon isn't the type of person who would just waste her precious time. "..Alright," she said softly, feeling defeated. Nico slowly sank into his arm, smiling shyly. She tried her best to focus on the movie instead of worrying about this. 

Drakon sighed and smiled as he rubbed her head lightly. "What am I gonna do with you? Your too cute to not be loved." He said as he kissed her forehead. "I consider myself lucky that I have somebody like you sitting by my side right now."

Fiona sighed. "I'm really not on board with this but...if you really need your jacket that bad. Like, if you seriously cannot go buy another one, go ahead and open your portal thingy." She said it in an irritated voice before placing the second bowl in the cabinet and heading to the living room.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh to what Fiona had said, "It's not just the jacket, it's something inside it..." He said in an irratated tone before she left, "I'll be there shortly, don't wait up for me," He said in a sarcastic tone before he moved over to the bench, drawing a circle on the table with his finger before the area lit up in a blue light: a portal the size of Sarins head opening up, instantly, the jacket came flying out and into Sarins face before the portal and blue light disappeared, "Couldn't even say hi, prick," He said in an irratated tone before he pulled out a small photo from one of the pockets in the jacket, creases where folded on the photo as he looked at it. It was him as a small child with Elisa and his and her family, in front of a huge house. It wasn't his family or hers, another one from an opposite dimension where they're families where normal... But it brang him some comfort, something the scientists gave him, "This is what could happen; take this and make yours, we will help you if you listen to us..." He remembers the words like it was yesterday. He pulled on his jacket, the photo still in his hand as he walked into the living room, "Sorry for the wait," He said sternly, a small tear like item in his eye.   @NeoClassical

(( So here's some backstory for ya, not that you would care much i am guessing, but something you can maybe use for your advantage? Maybe push a subject onto it? Whatevs ya choose :PP ))

Han nodded, even though he had no idea what that was. "Ah, fuck it, I'll just get a water." He nodded slowly. Nothing looked appealing to him but....he was thirsty.

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

~ Chaos Intoner of Time and Space ~

Yuki soon just looked forward waiting in line. She was almost up next which she soon looked around a bit since she was in waiting. Everyone was just having a peaceful conversation with one another. Others just enjoyed themselves and their phones.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh to what Fiona had said, "It's not just the jacket, it's something inside it..." He said in an irratated tone before she left, "I'll be there shortly, don't wait up for me," He said in a sarcastic tone before he moved over to the bench, drawing a circle on the table with his finger before the area lit up in a blue light: a portal the size of Sarins head opening up, instantly, the jacket came flying out and into Sarins face before the portal and blue light disappeared, "Couldn't even say hi, prick," He said in an irratated tone before he pulled out a small photo from one of the pockets in the jacket, creases where folded on the photo as he looked at it. It was him as a small child with Elisa and his and her family, in front of a huge house. It wasn't his family or hers, another one from an opposite dimension where they're families where normal... But it brang him some comfort, something the scientists gave him, "This is what could happen; take this and make yours, we will help you if you listen to us..." He remembers the words like it was yesterday. He pulled on his jacket, the photo still in his hand as he walked into the living room, "Sorry for the wait," He said sternly, a small tear like item in his eye.   @NeoClassical

(( So here's some backstory for ya, not that you would care much i am guessing, but something you can maybe use for your advantage? Maybe push a subject onto it? Whatevs ya choose :PP ))

Fiona looked towards Sarin and tilted her head. "I didn't know the jacket meant that much to you." She gave a slight snicker. "Anyway. You got your jacket." She glanced at the front door quickly before looking back at the TV. "Now, shush, my show is on."

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

~ Chaos Intoner of Time and Space ~

Yuki soon just looked forward waiting in line. She was almost up next which she soon looked around a bit since she was in waiting. Everyone was just having a peaceful conversation with one another. Others just enjoyed themselves and their phones.

Han tilted his head at the girl. "Do I know you?" He asked. "You look really familiar. Like...somebody I know..." He nodded slightly and then shrugged. "Or maybe you just have one of those faces."

Fiona looked towards Sarin and tilted her head. "I didn't know the jacket meant that much to you." She gave a slight snicker. "Anyway. You got your jacket." She glanced at the front door quickly before looking back at the TV. "Now, shush, my show is on."

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Darthwell[/SIZE]

Sarin gave a small sigh before he looked at the TV, a weird intro started as he watched it, slightly adazed before he moved to the side of the couch, he turned and looked at Fiona, mouthing the words: "Can I sit down?" before he looked back at the TV, looking at it before it came up with "Game Of Thrones", he was going to enjoy this. @NeoClassical

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Darthwell[/SIZE]

Sarin gave a small sigh before he looked at the TV, a weird intro started as he watched it, slightly adazed before he moved to the side of the couch, he turned and looked at Fiona, mouthing the words: "Can I sit down?" before he looked back at the TV, looking at it before it came up with "Game Of Thrones", he was going to enjoy this. @NeoClassical

Fiona hushed Sarin as she grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the couch. She smiled and then looked back at the couch. The previous episode ended in a cliffhanger. She was obviously excited.

Fiona hushed Sarin as she grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the couch. She smiled and then looked back at the couch. The previous episode ended in a cliffhanger. She was obviously excited.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly blushed when he was pulled down by Fiona, her still holding onto his arm as he sat on the couch, he directed his attention back to the television to watch the tv, it just starting and him not understanding, the photo he had in his hand was now on the floor beneath his feet, he instantly moved forward, keeping his arm that was in Fionas still as he picked it up with his spare arm, looking at it once more before he placed it in his lap.

(( Should we do a time skip? Nothing big, but enough to move forward? ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin lightly blushed when he was pulled down by Fiona, her still holding onto his arm as he sat on the couch, he directed his attention back to the television to watch the tv, it just starting and him not understanding, the photo he had in his hand was now on the floor beneath his feet, he instantly moved forward, keeping his arm that was in Fionas still as he picked it up with his spare arm, looking at it once more before he placed it in his lap.

(( Should we do a time skip? Nothing big, but enough to move forward? ))

An hour later, Fiona stood up and stretched with a yawn. "Eh. That was an alright episode. The ending could've been a bit better but..." She shrugged and then glanced at the clock. "Geez...it is late. I wonder if there is a curfew for how late you can have a boy over...." She mumbled to herself.

An hour later, Fiona stood up and stretched with a yawn. "Eh. That was an alright episode. The ending could've been a bit better but..." She shrugged and then glanced at the clock. "Geez...it is late. I wonder if there is a curfew for how late you can have a boy over...." She mumbled to herself.

(( Can i use the spell called sleep on him? ))

Sarin Moritrus

Sarin had fallen asleep around a third of the episode through. He was a light sleeper ever since he was on the run from the organization. he slightly groaned within his sleep: a bad memory once again resurficing from the back of his mind. Sarin in his sleep girbbed the photo which was still in his lap before releasing it, slightly creasing further.

Sarin Moritrus

Sarin had fallen asleep around a third of the episode through. He was a light sleeper ever since he was on the run from the organization. he slightly groaned within his sleep: a bad memory once again resurficing from the back of his mind. Sarin in his sleep girbbed the photo which was still in his lap before releasing it, slightly creasing further.

Fiona looked over at Sarin and frowned. "Oh, that jerk." She muttered. "You better not slobber on my couch." She whispered before walking into the kitchen.

(( Not much i can do while he's asleep... Um, another Small time skip? ))

Fiona later came back into the living room. She had taken a shower to prepare for bed. She now wore her same pajama pants but with a training bra. She sighed when she saw Sarin was still there. There had to be a rule against that but....Fiona hadn't always been one to follow rules. "Sarin! Wake up." She gently shook him.

Fiona later came back into the living room. She had taken a shower to prepare for bed. She now wore her same pajama pants but with a training bra. She sighed when she saw Sarin was still there. There had to be a rule against that but....Fiona hadn't always been one to follow rules. "Sarin! Wake up." She gently shook him.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin quickly shot awake when she shook him, the photo dropping to the ground as he stood up, falling to the ground with Fiona, he gave a light blush when he noticed their position, him on top with her underneath. He turned his head to the left instantly, avoiding eye-contact at all costs, "S-Sorry... I didn't..." He said before sighing deeply, turning his head back. Their noses just touching.

(( \_o-o_/ You said you go with flow, i create flow, don't be a salmon and go against flow... or do... if is problem... ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin quickly shot awake when she shook him, the photo dropping to the ground as he stood up, falling to the ground with Fiona, he gave a light blush when he noticed their position, him on top with her underneath. He turned his head to the left instantly, avoiding eye-contact at all costs, "S-Sorry... I didn't..." He said before sighing deeply, turning his head back. Their noses just touching.

(( \_o-o_/ You said you go with flow, i create flow, don't be a salmon and go against flow... or do... if is problem... ))

Fiona stared up at Sarin. "Well...look what you did, you jerk." She said softly. "I bet you did it on purpose." She squinted her eyes before smiling a bit. "Just a silly attempt to make a move on me. Eh, whatever. I'll play along." She reached her hand around and put it to the back of Sarin's head. She pulled him closer and brought her lips to his.

Fiona stared up at Sarin. "Well...look what you did, you jerk." She said softly. "I bet you did it on purpose." She squinted her eyes before smiling a bit. "Just a silly attempt to make a move on me. Eh, whatever. I'll play along." She reached her hand around and put it to the back of Sarin's head. She pulled him closer and brought her lips to his.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin was slightly taken aback when Fiona pulled him closer, their lips touching. He leaned forward just slightly their lips being pressed against eachother, he pulled back slightly, his blush deepening before he breathed out a laugh, "Wasn't expecting that... Thanks..." He said with a small smile plastered on his face, his lips just hovering over hers.

(( Wasn't... Expecting... That... ,_, -( Da fug just happened? ) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back