• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin was slightly taken aback when Fiona pulled him closer, their lips touching. He leaned forward just slightly their lips being pressed against eachother, he pulled back slightly, his blush deepening before he breathed out a laugh, "Wasn't expecting that... Thanks..." He said with a small smile plastered on his face, his lips just hovering over hers.

(( Wasn't... Expecting... That... ,_, -( Da fug just happened? ) ))

Fiona winked and allowed her lips to brush against his once more. She then snapped her fingers and they both were suddenly on their feet. "Alright. Well it seems you got what you came here for." She stuck her tongue out. "What's up with that blush? Never kiss a girl in her bra before?" She asked with a slight chuckle.

Fiona winked and allowed her lips to brush against his once more. She then snapped her fingers and they both were suddenly on their feet. "Alright. Well it seems you got what you came here for." She stuck her tongue out. "What's up with that blush? Never kiss a girl in her bra before?" She asked with a slight chuckle.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin slightly sighed before he rubbed the back of his head, "Well, none that i have honestly cared for at least," He said finishign his sentence with a sigh, he looked to where they where originally, the photo on the floor. He walked forward to where the photo was laying and picked it up, looking it over once more before shoving it in his pocket. He turned around and walked over to the door, "Guess this is the last time we'll speak. Sorry i slept on the couch," He said opening the door to the hallway.

(( Cue end of interaction... For now? ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin slightly sighed before he rubbed the back of his head, "Well, none that i have honestly cared for at least," He said finishign his sentence with a sigh, he looked to where they where originally, the photo on the floor. He walked forward to where the photo was laying and picked it up, looking it over once more before shoving it in his pocket. He turned around and walked over to the door, "Guess this is the last time we'll speak. Sorry i slept on the couch," He said opening the door to the hallway.

(( Cue end of interaction... For now? ))

"Last time we speak?" Fiona frowned. "Just gonna kiss me and leave?" She shook her head. "Geez. No wonder you're single." She waved him off. "Whatever, bye bye then." She nodded and laid down on the couch, wrapping herself in the blanket that hung over the back of the couch.

"Last time we speak?" Fiona frowned. "Just gonna kiss me and leave?" She shook her head. "Geez. No wonder you're single." She waved him off. "Whatever, bye bye then." She nodded and laid down on the couch, wrapping herself in the blanket that hung over the back of the couch.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin looked back at Fiona before he slightly cokced his head to the right, "I thoguth you where the one kicking me out...?" He said slightly confused as he looked at Fiona, "And, again. I thought you didn't want to see me...?" He said in a confused tone as he stood in the doorway, looking at the couch fioan was on.

(( Don't think me as pushy, but i kinda wanna drag this on a bit more... plz? ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin looked back at Fiona before he slightly cokced his head to the right, "I thoguth you where the one kicking me out...?" He said slightly confused as he looked at Fiona, "And, again. I thought you didn't want to see me...?" He said in a confused tone as he stood in the doorway, looking at the couch fioan was on.

(( Don't think me as pushy, but i kinda wanna drag this on a bit more... plz? ))

Fiona shrugged. "I got over it." She smiled slightly. "Ice cream makes everything better. Besides, why would you think I'm kicking you out after I kissed you?" She rolled her eyes playfully. "Clueless."

Fiona shrugged. "I got over it." She smiled slightly. "Ice cream makes everything better. Besides, why would you think I'm kicking you out after I kissed you?" She rolled her eyes playfully. "Clueless."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin just closed the door and walked in, "Now. I am very confused..." He said before breathing out a laugh. He moved over to the couch where Fiona was and stood by the side of it again, he looked down at Fiona with a small smile, "So... Just so i get things straight here, your, not kicking me out?" He said as he turned his head slightly to the left, hope filling in his eyes.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin just closed the door and walked in, "Now. I am very confused..." He said before breathing out a laugh. He moved over to the couch where Fiona was and stood by the side of it again, he looked down at Fiona with a small smile, "So... Just so i get things straight here, your, not kicking me out?" He said as he turned his head slightly to the left, hope filling in his eyes.

Fiona shook her head. "Nah. Unless you want to go..." She smiled and stuck her tongue out. She then sat up and patted the seat next to her. "We can watch a movie or something. I bought one the other day but I never watched it.

Fiona shook her head. "Nah. Unless you want to go..." She smiled and stuck her tongue out. She then sat up and patted the seat next to her. "We can watch a movie or something. I bought one the other day but I never watched it.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin smiled lightly before he took his jacket off, folding it and placing it on the coffee table before he sat down next to Fiona, "Don't mind the sound of that," He said with the same smile, a slight blush appeared on his cheeks again as he noticed again what Fiona was wearing.

More Felist, Profile:

Name: Mora Felist

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Moral Standing: Neutral

Current Residence: No one knows. 

High School Year: Junior (3rd year)

Race: Seraphim

• Music. Predominantly a particular mix of rock and Electronic music. Extremely picky.
  • Humor. She can appreciate a good joke but often finds herself put off by ones made in bad taste.
  • Intelligence. Conversation. She's a witty person so, having someone who can keep up is exciting for her.
  • Food. While Angels do not require food to sustain themselves she finds a certain kind of pleasure in trying all the different types of cuisine. 
  • Drama. Mora listens closely and is, usually, good at gathering information from people. It's a hobby more than anything.

Dislikes:

• Disrespect. This can include anything that one would consider disrespectful. Disregard, interruptions, lack of punctuality.. Etc.
  • Ignorance. Mora is an impatient person and finds herself struggling to deal with those who are uninformed.. Especially so if they do not make an effort to become informed.
  • Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.
  • Feeling incapable and/or helpless.

Personality: Mora is a strict, cold, calculating individual. She doesn't lack compassion or empathy but, she holds others to high standards. Where she lacks in moral confidence she makes up for in stringent expectations of herself and those around her. Her vessel's voice is silken and built for singing but Mora has yet to discover or explore such an activity. Mora can be quick to turn, her attitude often shifting from neutral to irritated but, she is usually capable of either controlling her mood swings or, in the very least, willing to apologize.

Relationship Status/Crush: Single and, unless otherwise swayed by RP interactions, uninterested.

Mora looked up at him as he stood, blinking a couple times. Funny how he looked so small on the ground only to tower over her. She took a single step back and let her head fall to the side as she stared up at him, "A bit pissy, hmm? What ever could you mean by such a thing... Haven't you control over your powers?" 

She looked down at herself and the papers in her hand, eyeing the paper critically before looking back at him. Truly, she'd hoped for the evening to be quiet enough that she could explore the school but.. Perhaps he'd be a decent addition to her evening -- what with having been at the school for much longer and all.

Kaz sighed as he stretched his back and breathed out a sigh of relief at not being stuck on the ceiling anymore, before turning back to the woman. "I have control over all my powers except that one, and it only acts up on rare occasions. Besides, if you were rated as a third year as well, it means either you haven't discovered a latent power but have use of others, have near perfect control but they still act up at times, or you haven't fully comprehended how to use your abilities effectively but have nearly complete control over them, so I don't want to hear it from you." Shrugging his shoulders, Kaz straightened his jacket and brushed some dust off the dark design, ensuring he could reach inside at any moment.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin smiled lightly before he took his jacket off, folding it and placing it on the coffee table before he sat down next to Fiona, "Don't mind the sound of that," He said with the same smile, a slight blush appeared on his cheeks again as he noticed again what Fiona was wearing.

Fiona nodded. "Well...it's called 50...uh...something like that." She got up from the couch and opened a cabinet by her tv, looking for the movie.

Fiona nodded. "Well...it's called 50...uh...something like that." She got up from the couch and opened a cabinet by her tv, looking for the movie.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin stood up and moved over to Fiona, "Want some help?" He asked with a small smile before he got on his knees looking throuhg the first draw he opened.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin stood up and moved over to Fiona, "Want some help?" He asked with a small smile before he got on his knees looking throuhg the first draw he opened.

Fiona shrugged. "Alright. It might be in that cabinet up top." She pointed to a cabinet above the tv.

(( These are the two options i see, 1. Time skip like 2 minutes, 

2. Ruin Sarins dignity by making Fiona "Accidently fall" >:DD Leave it to your decision. ))

Fiona stood up and put one for up on the cabinet. She opened the cabinet door and looked in. "Ah here it is." She grabbed it but when she leaned back to close it, she slipped.

Han tilted his head at the girl. "Do I know you?" He asked. "You look really familiar. Like...somebody I know..." He nodded slightly and then shrugged. "Or maybe you just have one of those faces."

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

~ Chaos Intoner of Time and Space ~

Yuki sighed as she probably had seen this scenario before. She soon looked at him and spoke.

''Then...do you know someone of the name Ansom?''

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki sighed as she probably had seen this scenario before. She soon looked at him and spoke.

''Then...do you know someone of the name Ansom?''

Han nodded quickly. "Yes! That's who you look like!" He laughed. "How do you know Ansom?" He asked, looking at the girl and then thinking about Ansom. Maybe a past lover?

Fiona stood up and put one for up on the cabinet. She opened the cabinet door and looked in. "Ah here it is." She grabbed it but when she leaned back to close it, she slipped.

(( Oh... Ok then... ,_, -(What just happenend?) ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin smiled lightly when she said she found the movie, "Oh, good--" He was cut off when she fell from the top straight onto him, Fiona on top with him beneath. He groaned slightly before he opened his eyes, Fiona was laid totally flat on top of himself as a light blush rose to his cheeks, "Ow," He said plainly as he brought a hand to rub the back of his head.

(( Oh... Ok then... ,_, -(What just happenend?) ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin smiled lightly when she said she found the movie, "Oh, good--" He was cut off when she fell from the top straight onto him, Fiona on top with him beneath. He groaned slightly before he opened his eyes, Fiona was laid totally flat on top of himself as a light blush rose to his cheeks, "Ow," He said plainly as he brought a hand to rub the back of his head.

Fiona groaned slightly and then stood up slowly. "Gee...thanks for breaking my fall." She laughed. "You could've not touched my boobs though." She shook her head and looked at the movie. "Anyway. Here it is. Can you stick it in please?" She asked, holding out the movie.

Fiona groaned slightly and then stood up slowly. "Gee...thanks for breaking my fall." She laughed. "You could've not touched my boobs though." She shook her head and looked at the movie. "Anyway. Here it is. Can you stick it in please?" She asked, holding out the movie.

(( That's what she said. ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small smile before laughing a bit, "Y-yeah... sorry about that... maybe..." He said the last part in a whisper before he stood up as well. When she handed him the disc he instantly went to opening the movie player, "So, what's the movie called again?" He said cocking his head slightly, before he moved to sit down on the couch.

(( That's what she said. ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small smile before laughing a bit, "Y-yeah... sorry about that... maybe..." He said the last part in a whisper before he stood up as well. When she handed him the disc he instantly went to opening the movie player, "So, what's the movie called again?" He said cocking his head slightly, before he moved to sit down on the couch.

(That's why I said it xD)

Fiona put the blanket around her and smiled. "50 shades of grey." She nodded as the video went to the main menu. "Yeah. I heard it was good."

(That's why I said it xD)

Fiona put the blanket around her and smiled. "50 shades of grey." She nodded as the video went to the main menu. "Yeah. I heard it was good."

(( Triggered ))

Sarin Moritrus

Sarin gave a tired sigh before he yawned, "Sure, if a movie based of a book, based off of sexual desires and control, than yay, best movie ever..." He said srcastically before laughing a bit. He looked over at Fiona and moved a bit closer, "Can i have some blanket?" He said as he stuck out his bottom lip, pouting almost as he looked at Fiona.

Kaz sighed as he stretched his back and breathed out a sigh of relief at not being stuck on the ceiling anymore, before turning back to the woman. "I have control over all my powers except that one, and it only acts up on rare occasions. Besides, if you were rated as a third year as well, it means either you haven't discovered a latent power but have use of others, have near perfect control but they still act up at times, or you haven't fully comprehended how to use your abilities effectively but have nearly complete control over them, so I don't want to hear it from you." Shrugging his shoulders, Kaz straightened his jacket and brushed some dust off the dark design, ensuring he could reach inside at any moment.

Mora Felist, Profile:

Name: Mora Felist

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Moral Standing: Neutral

Current Residence: No one knows. 

High School Year: Junior (3rd year)

Race: Seraphim

• Music. Predominantly a particular mix of rock and Electronic music. Extremely picky.
  • Humor. She can appreciate a good joke but often finds herself put off by ones made in bad taste.
  • Intelligence. Conversation. She's a witty person so, having someone who can keep up is exciting for her.
  • Food. While Angels do not require food to sustain themselves she finds a certain kind of pleasure in trying all the different types of cuisine. 
  • Drama. Mora listens closely and is, usually, good at gathering information from people. It's a hobby more than anything.

Dislikes:

• Disrespect. This can include anything that one would consider disrespectful. Disregard, interruptions, lack of punctuality.. Etc.
  • Ignorance. Mora is an impatient person and finds herself struggling to deal with those who are uninformed.. Especially so if they do not make an effort to become informed.
  • Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.
  • Feeling incapable and/or helpless.

Personality: Mora is a strict, cold, calculating individual. She doesn't lack compassion or empathy but, she holds others to high standards. Where she lacks in moral confidence she makes up for in stringent expectations of herself and those around her. Her vessel's voice is silken and built for singing but Mora has yet to discover or explore such an activity. Mora can be quick to turn, her attitude often shifting from neutral to irritated but, she is usually capable of either controlling her mood swings or, in the very least, willing to apologize.

Relationship Status/Crush: Single and, unless otherwise swayed by RP interactions, uninterested.

So testy! She was very amused, obvious by the smirk once again pulling at her lips. "So, what do you struggle with, then? You tell me yours I might tell you mine." She grinned at him before looking down at her papers, again. Mora carefully folded the ends together once, twice, and a third time, before stuffing the document in her robe pocket. She wasn't sure what the dark design was for, perhaps finding many things still unknown despite her years of age. 

Mora, before this vessel, used to be particularly reclusive. She hid away from most of the world any moment she could and, the reason she struggled with any of her powers at all was because of her body. Still unfamiliar to her, so she hadn't yet figured out how to make everything work. Frustrating as it was... She had to admit that she still had things to piece together, especially regarding her powers.

Han nodded quickly. "Yes! That's who you look like!" He laughed. "How do you know Ansom?" He asked, looking at the girl and then thinking about Ansom. Maybe a past lover?

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki just sighed before looking forward again.

''I'm his daughter. Yuki.''

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki just sighed before looking forward again.

''I'm his daughter. Yuki.''

Han's eyes widened. "Really? I haven't met any of his kids." He nodded. "Well,  that must be a roller coaster of joy. Being the daughter of Ansom." He said sarcastically.

(( Triggered ))

Sarin Moritrus

Sarin gave a tired sigh before he yawned, "Sure, if a movie based of a book, based off of sexual desires and control, than yay, best movie ever..." He said srcastically before laughing a bit. He looked over at Fiona and moved a bit closer, "Can i have some blanket?" He said as he stuck out his bottom lip, pouting almost as he looked at Fiona.

Fiona frowned. "Really? That's what it's about?" She shrugged. "Sounds interesting." She then looked at Sarin when he asked for some of the blanket. "Yeah. I don't care." She spread the blanket out so it covered some of Sarin's leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back