• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mora Felist, Profile:

Name: Mora Felist

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Moral Standing: Neutral

Current Residence: No one knows. 

High School Year: Junior (3rd year)

Race: Seraphim

• Music. Predominantly a particular mix of rock and Electronic music. Extremely picky.
  • Humor. She can appreciate a good joke but often finds herself put off by ones made in bad taste.
  • Intelligence. Conversation. She's a witty person so, having someone who can keep up is exciting for her.
  • Food. While Angels do not require food to sustain themselves she finds a certain kind of pleasure in trying all the different types of cuisine. 
  • Drama. Mora listens closely and is, usually, good at gathering information from people. It's a hobby more than anything.

Dislikes:

• Disrespect. This can include anything that one would consider disrespectful. Disregard, interruptions, lack of punctuality.. Etc.
  • Ignorance. Mora is an impatient person and finds herself struggling to deal with those who are uninformed.. Especially so if they do not make an effort to become informed.
  • Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.
  • Feeling incapable and/or helpless.

Personality: Mora is a strict, cold, calculating individual. She doesn't lack compassion or empathy but, she holds others to high standards. Where she lacks in moral confidence she makes up for in stringent expectations of herself and those around her. Her vessel's voice is silken and built for singing but Mora has yet to discover or explore such an activity. Mora can be quick to turn, her attitude often shifting from neutral to irritated but, she is usually capable of either controlling her mood swings or, in the very least, willing to apologize.

Relationship Status/Crush: Single and, unless otherwise swayed by RP interactions, uninterested.

So testy! She was very amused, obvious by the smirk once again pulling at her lips. "So, what do you struggle with, then? You tell me yours I might tell you mine." She grinned at him before looking down at her papers, again. Mora carefully folded the ends together once, twice, and a third time, before stuffing the document in her robe pocket. She wasn't sure what the dark design was for, perhaps finding many things still unknown despite her years of age. 

Mora, before this vessel, used to be particularly reclusive. She hid away from most of the world any moment she could and, the reason she struggled with any of her powers at all was because of her body. Still unfamiliar to her, so she hadn't yet figured out how to make everything work. Frustrating as it was... She had to admit that she still had things to piece together, especially regarding her powers.

Kaz shrugged and he glared at the girl slightly. "As if I would ever tell someone how my powers work. I mean isn't that just blatantly reducing the element of surprise if you ever had to fight?" Sighing he boredly pushed of the ground and began gently floating, glad that his ability had decided to return control to him.

Floating gently in the air, Kaz's body spun around slowly as if weightless and he stared at the girl from a now upside down view. "Excluding that though, My name is Kaz. If you want to tell me your name, I'll accept it, if you dont tell me your name, I'll just come up with one for you newbie."

Han's eyes widened. "Really? I haven't met any of his kids." He nodded. "Well,  that must be a roller coaster of joy. Being the daughter of Ansom." He said sarcastically.

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

~ Chaos Intoner of Time and Space ~

Yuki frowned at his sarcasm.

''Look, if you wanna be sarcastic, go somewhere else with that because I just wanna relax and be on a good mood.''

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he turned to look at Fiona, "Nothing is going to happen, maybe a flash of light but nothing else, i am just opening a portal without the ability to do so," He said with a slight smile before he gave another short 

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa smiled brightly as she shook his hand as well before putting it in her lap. She looked over the money he had in his hand, before her eyes widened, "I-Is that real gold!?" She slightly exclaimed as she looked over it before sighing, "The gold coins are around $200, each. You can pretty much buy one of everything for one of them, but we won't have enough to give you back today," She said before sighing lightly, she looked back at Hector as her left eye became a dark red, Elisa not noticing it before she took another sip of the drink. She gave a light sigh before she looked back over to Hector, "Um, pardon me, Troy, may i call you that? But, may i ask your race? I pretty much know everyone of my customers by now, think it's 934,923 of my customers races by now?" She said as she looked as if she went into deep thought. @Jofune Tsurabisu

(( I am sooo sorry! I was at school while you posted ;~; but weekend, yay. ))

-Hector-

"I was more hungry than worried about change." he said trying to make a joke. He really was hungry, "Just keep the change and bring me something really good to eat, please." he asked politely. He was starting to warm up to this girl. but he doubted anyone of her caliber would be caught dead with him. It seems his tragic death left many generations under the impression that he was weak. It hurt him deeply to learn that Troy no longer exists, except as myth and history.

@VenomSlayer

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki frowned at his sarcasm.

''Look, if you wanna be sarcastic, go somewhere else with that because I just wanna relax and be on a good mood.''

Han frowned. "Oh geez. Sorry. Just trying to be humorous." He sighed. "Daddy issues?" He asked. It was a serious question....even though he was smiling when he asked it.

Han frowned. "Oh geez. Sorry. Just trying to be humorous." He sighed. "Daddy issues?" He asked. It was a serious question....even though he was smiling when he asked it.

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki just sighed since that one hit her which made her frown a bit more.

''Yes. Though I wish and hope it won't ever happen again. My wife did say one more time. And she had her one more. That should be it.''

Kaz shrugged and he glared at the girl slightly. "As if I would ever tell someone how my powers work. I mean isn't that just blatantly reducing the element of surprise if you ever had to fight?" Sighing he boredly pushed of the ground and began gently floating, glad that his ability had decided to return control to him.

Floating gently in the air, Kaz's body spun around slowly as if weightless and he stared at the girl from a now upside down view. "Excluding that though, My name is Kaz. If you want to tell me your name, I'll accept it, if you dont tell me your name, I'll just come up with one for you newbie."

Mora Felist, Profile:

• Music. Predominantly a particular mix of rock and Electronic music. Extremely picky.
  • Humor. She can appreciate a good joke but often finds herself put off by ones made in bad taste.
  • Intelligence. Conversation. She's a witty person so, having someone who can keep up is exciting for her.
  • Food. While Angels do not require food to sustain themselves she finds a certain kind of pleasure in trying all the different types of cuisine. 
  • Drama. Mora listens closely and is, usually, good at gathering information from people. It's a hobby more than anything.

Dislikes:

• Disrespect. This can include anything that one would consider disrespectful. Disregard, interruptions, lack of punctuality.. Etc.
  • Ignorance. Mora is an impatient person and finds herself struggling to deal with those who are uninformed.. Especially so if they do not make an effort to become informed.
  • Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.

Personality: Mora is a strict, cold, calculating individual. She doesn't lack compassion or empathy but, she holds others to high standards. Where she lacks in moral confidence she makes up for in stringent expectations of herself and those around her. Her vessel's voice is silken and built for singing but Mora has yet to discover or explore such an activity. Mora can be quick to turn, her attitude often shifting from neutral to irritated but, she is usually capable of either controlling her mood swings or, in the very least, willing to apologize.

Relationship Status/Crush: Single and, unless otherwise swayed by RP interactions, uninterested.

Mora 'tsked' softly and watched him, her head tilting back as he floated up in the air. She decided he had an awful attitude and could see some conflict brewing... So, she attempted to be more inviting. A 'warm as she could make it' smile followed raised brows, "Mora. Nice to meet you, Kaz. Would you mind showing me to my locker?" She made a vague motion to her left... Assuming that's where her locker was. Somewhere over there. She pulled out the slip of paper and squinted at the paper for a moment, "A62 is what I have, apparently."

Drakon sighed and smiled as he rubbed her head lightly. "What am I gonna do with you? Your too cute to not be loved." He said as he kissed her forehead. "I consider myself lucky that I have somebody like you sitting by my side right now."

Nico blushed deeply and giggled as he kissed her forehead. She couldn't stop smiling that her dimples were starting to show. "What are you doing to me? Being all sweet and handsome.." she murmured, biting down on her cheek. "Oohh.. stop it," she exclaimed, leaning closer to him. "I'm not that great.. shoot I'm a solid 3," she added, laughing softly.

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki just sighed since that one hit her which made her frown a bit more.

''Yes. Though I wish and hope it won't ever happen again. My wife did say one more time. And she had her one more. That should be it.''

Han raised an eyebrow. "Oh. Sounds like serious daddy issues." He said, putting emphasis on serious. "Anyway, it looks like you're up."

[SIZE= 24px]Zenya White[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~[/SIZE]

Zenya continued to walk with Talia before she saw some ducks fly by.

''Oh yeah. The park we're going to is near a lake with lots of geese and ducks. Maybe we could feed them some bread if we have the chance.''

Talia yawned a little and looked at Zenya, "Sounds good, but do you think we should head home soon? I'm probably gonna crash after eating so much popcorn." She said with a soft giggle. 

Nico blushed deeply and giggled as he kissed her forehead. She couldn't stop smiling that her dimples were starting to show. "What are you doing to me? Being all sweet and handsome.." she murmured, biting down on her cheek. "Oohh.. stop it," she exclaimed, leaning closer to him. "I'm not that great.. shoot I'm a solid 3," she added, laughing softly.

Drakon shook his head as he turned his head to nuzzle her nose. "Nah, I'd say you'd score a 10 in my book. Your the best girlfriend I've ever had. Heck, your the ONLY girlfriend I've ever had." He joked. "Of course your perfect to me, you always will be."

Drakon shook his head as he turned his head to nuzzle her nose. "Nah, I'd say you'd score a 10 in my book. Your the best girlfriend I've ever had. Heck, your the ONLY girlfriend I've ever had." He joked. "Of course your perfect to me, you always will be."

Nico laid her head on his chest and snuggled closely to him. "Aweee, you're the best," she smiled, blushing heavily. "Are you still embarrassed?" she asked shyly, sinking into his chest.

-Hector-

"I was more hungry than worried about change." he said trying to make a joke. He really was hungry, "Just keep the change and bring me something really good to eat, please." he asked politely. He was starting to warm up to this girl. but he doubted anyone of her caliber would be caught dead with him. It seems his tragic death left many generations under the impression that he was weak. It hurt him deeply to learn that Troy no longer exists, except as myth and history.

@VenomSlayer

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa gave a small laugh before she stood from the small bar stool, "Sure, if you don't mind waiting a bit," She said smilign before she went over to the kichen area behind another counter. Just before she disappeared she poked her head out, "Oh, and make a glass of whatever you like, on the house," She said with a small laugh before disappearing behind the walls.

Fiona frowned. "Really? That's what it's about?" She shrugged. "Sounds interesting." She then looked at Sarin when he asked for some of the blanket. "Yeah. I don't care." She spread the blanket out so it covered some of Sarin's leg.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a little sigh before he leaned forward and grabbed his jacket, standing up he put it on befor he sat back down, pushing the blanket back to Fiona. He watched as the movie started, narration. Great. (( #CinemaSins ))

Han raised an eyebrow. "Oh. Sounds like serious daddy issues." He said, putting emphasis on serious. "Anyway, it looks like you're up."

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki soon sighed before she ordered her drink and payed for it. After that, she went to one of the tables to sit and wait for her drink.

"No, no! We don't have to just yet. We can stay out a little longer." Talia said, laughing lightly. "If you truly wish to head home now, I guess we can go..."

♱ Zenya White ♱

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

View attachment 169365

Zenya giggled a bit. She decided maybe they could nap in public and Zenya could keep watch over her.

''Well...maybe we could rest under a tree and you can take a nap. I'll watch over you of course~''

♱ Zenya White ♱

View attachment 169365

Zenya giggled a bit. She decided maybe they could nap in public and Zenya could keep watch over her.

''Well...maybe we could rest under a tree and you can take a nap. I'll watch over you of course~''

"Ooh~ Good idea. I never really did that before, but like they say, 'there's a first time for everything'. Do you see a nice tree around anywhere?" Talia asked, looking around for a larger tree, one that would provide some sort of comfort  

"Ooh~ Good idea. I never really did that before, but like they say, 'there's a first time for everything'. Do you see a nice tree around anywhere?" Talia asked, looking around for a larger tree, one that would provide some sort of comfort  

♱ Zenya White ♱

View attachment 169365

Zenya thought about it. There was another park nearby which was sort of line an open field. And there was also a big tree in the center of it. Maybe that's where they'll go.

''I have one in mind. Shall we go?''

♱ Zenya White ♱

View attachment 169365

Zenya thought about it. There was another park nearby which was sort of line an open field. And there was also a big tree in the center of it. Maybe that's where they'll go.

''I have one in mind. Shall we go?''

Talia looked at Zenya, nodding happily and soon speaking, "Yeah let's go. I can't really find any good spots here anyways." She said, giggling quietly. "Is it far or in walking distance?" She asked curiously. 

(( @NeoClassical @Jofune Tsurabisu ))

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa gave a small laugh before she stood from the small bar stool, "Sure, if you don't mind waiting a bit," She said smilign before she went over to the kichen area behind another counter. Just before she disappeared she poked her head out, "Oh, and make a glass of whatever you like, on the house," She said with a small laugh before disappearing behind the walls.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a little sigh before he leaned forward and grabbed his jacket, standing up he put it on befor he sat back down, pushing the blanket back to Fiona. He watched as the movie started, narration. Great. (( #CinemaSins ))

Lance sighed as she looked at Haruo, debating whether it was worth arguing with him over. Honestly she doubted as it seemed like he wouldent listen to anything she said, and she doubted he would allow her the chance to prove him wrong, plus she didn't need to waste time arguing with him over it. She was on a time limit here. Annoyed at the boy she glared at him.

"Well you better figure out what we're doing quick, because my pride is on the line here, so I just want to kill you and get this over and done with, so make up your damn mind, because I'm not just going to let you waste my time when I could be doing fat more productive things.... Like killing you."

/monthly_2016_10/5807b319c876a_HaruoHeader.png.de8c0d66fcf7750281d62b59394b41f6.png

...≭Haruo sighed lightly and looked around, as if trying to think of something to do. Coming to the same conclusion he has before, he released a sigh and replied, shortly before a smile formed on his face≭...

I don't know what to do. I didn't come up with the idea for you to be my servant, you did. As for the whole attempting to kill me part, you don't have to wait~ No matter what you do, the result is going to be the same~ 

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Architects Daughter';

.haruopostimage{
border: solid 3px #FF8C00;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 50%;}

#haruotitle{
margin:auto;
height:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxharuo{
background-image:url('http://hdwallpaperbackgrounds.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/white-background-5.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.haruodesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#FF8C00;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Architects Daughter', cursive;}

.haruospeech{
font-size:14px;
margin:2%;

haruotable{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;
font-size:14px;

button.haruoaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

Attachments

• Haruo Header.png
    Haruo Header.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
Mei Junchi

Status: Waiting for Rael to respond about leaving the bakery
Objective: Leave the Bakery
Mood: Bored | Slightly frustrated

Junchi rolled his eyes once he realized that Rael was starting to become bored and didn't understand his point. "Never mind, it really doesn't matter. Anyways, once you're all done with your cake, do you want to walk around? You can choose if you want, I just don't really know where else to go in this town. We can always just split ways and talk again later if you'd prefer though." It was a bore just sitting in a bakery for what felt like weeks, and it was frustrating to talk to someone who seemed to not understand him, though this has been an off day so maybe he just didn't make sense to anyone. At least Rael wasn't completely bad to be around, they just seemed... quirky... but that could be attributed to their powers mostly.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
Character Sheet

Rael laughed as she finished off her cake, her voice subtly changing to a more rich tone as she spoke, subtle changes appearing in her personality "Sure. I wouldn't mind someone like you escorting me around. Was there a specific location you had in mind, or just wherever we may decide to go?"

Mora Felist, Profile:

Dislikes:

• Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.

Mora 'tsked' softly and watched him, her head tilting back as he floated up in the air. She decided he had an awful attitude and could see some conflict brewing... So, she attempted to be more inviting. A 'warm as she could make it' smile followed raised brows, "Mora. Nice to meet you, Kaz. Would you mind showing me to my locker?" She made a vague motion to her left... Assuming that's where her locker was. Somewhere over there. She pulled out the slip of paper and squinted at the paper for a moment, "A62 is what I have, apparently."

((Kaz is what you would consider a true delinquent. Even in his intro post he was running from the cops. I would love to see her meet another one of my characters Des. He would piss her off to no end.))

Kaz sighed as he started at the girl for a moment before deciding he truely had nothing better to do with his time. Sighing he flipped himself over and pushed off the ground with one foot heading to the right, floating gently through the air. "So tell me, did you just awaken to your abilities, just escape from some form of captivity, or just learn about the school recently?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back