• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((sorry for the late reply. Been swamped with work recently. Should be a bit better now. also thought up a bit of backstory and character for rael (which they kinda need more of) and I may slowly start having them shift into another personality here.))

Rael tilted her head and stared at the boy curiously as if wondering how that could affect her. Looking at him boredly she stuck another bite of cake in her mouth as her body became more adult like, now looking like a 21 year old supermodel rather than a really hot teenage girl. Sighing she rolled her head and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she continued questioning the point to having birthdays.. "And your point is?"

Mei Junchi

Status: Waiting for Rael to respond about leaving the bakery
Objective: Leave the Bakery
Mood: Bored | Slightly frustrated

Junchi rolled his eyes once he realized that Rael was starting to become bored and didn't understand his point. "Never mind, it really doesn't matter. Anyways, once you're all done with your cake, do you want to walk around? You can choose if you want, I just don't really know where else to go in this town. We can always just split ways and talk again later if you'd prefer though." It was a bore just sitting in a bakery for what felt like weeks, and it was frustrating to talk to someone who seemed to not understand him, though this has been an off day so maybe he just didn't make sense to anyone. At least Rael wasn't completely bad to be around, they just seemed... quirky... but that could be attributed to their powers mostly.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
Character Sheet

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he stood up, he turned and looked at Fiona, "No--" He said before he turned around again looking for a it before he found a piece of white cloth, his face paled before he sighed, "Great..." He said as he looked over the cloth, "So, my jacket is somewhere inside your apartment... between dimensions..." He said the last part in a whisper before he turned to face Fiona. @NeoClassical

(( Well, if you are, i am trying to think of ways to possibly push them teths, but no-options are making themselves clear... Hmm... ))

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa lightly sipped on the drink she just made, a nice mix of alchohols from the shelf. When she heard the door open her eyes instantly went over to it, she wasn't dressed in the nice uniform as before, dressed in the spare clothes she had. She gave a small sigh before she stood, the other person all ready going to the back to start cooking, she walked over to the person with a smile, "Heya, so the shop is now in "Night-Mode" as we like to call it, so we have limited staff and such. If you'll please follow me," She said smiling as she walked over to the small bar, large enough to fit 4-6 people. She sat back down in her seat that she was before, leaning over the counter to grab a menu. @Jofune Tsurabisu

Fiona chuckled. "Well....is there a way to get it." She asked. Her mood drastically improved. It usually did when ice cream was involved. "Or is it lost?" She tilted her head and then took a bite of her ice cream.

Riley moved the hairs out of her face. "Yea me too, Another reason why I come here is to make unhappy people happy" she says with a small smile

Nai White

The Young Celestial Mage

"Making people happy huh? Its always nice to see a smile on someone's face." Nai said, opening one of his eyes and lookimg at Riley. "If that's the case, we should hangout sometimes. I could use a good smile here and there." He said, chuckling lightly. 

#nabackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://33.media.tumblr.com/94e607911adb8e87ea4d92656116d3c0/tumblr_na2j4isOAo1stce7po1_500.gif); background-size:cover;
background-position: center;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid #000000}
#natransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #000000;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#ffffff;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

Rini Yelil

tumblr_lzl2u3HWNo1qj5uqzo1_500_zpsnxwow74h.gif

Rini smiled "Oh, they are all quite nice. I normally go for Camomile tea, its good for all sorts of things, and maybe some wild berry tea if I'm felling like I have a sweet tooth that day" she said with a soft giggle. "As for my favourite treat? I could never say no to strawberry shortcake" she said with a nod.  Now that Rini thought about it...they hadn't ordered their tea yet... she supposed they were too busy chattering to notice.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Calligraffitti';

#riniappearance{
margin: 0 10% 3% 10%;
height:auto;
width:80%;}

#riniappearance img{
border: solid 3px #FF9999;}

#riniheader{
text-align:center;
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#FF9999 ;
border-bottom: solid 3px #FF9999 ;
font-family: 'Calligraffitti', cursive ;}

#rinipostbox{
background-color:#FFFFCC ;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #FF9999 ;
width:80%;
height:100%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
overflow: hidden;
}

#rinidesc{
color:#FF9999 ;
margin:2%;
text-align:justify;}

#rinidesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

--Misafune--

He nodded happily at her answers. She enjoyed simplerthings, which was very cozy. "That all sounds quite good right about now." he said with a smile. He was waiting for the waitress, when he palmed a paper doll and hidden it under his hand. Speaking a few words, under his hand glowed slightly. From underneath it was a dancing couple that almost looked like them.

@Nona

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he stood up, he turned and looked at Fiona, "No--" He said before he turned around again looking for a it before he found a piece of white cloth, his face paled before he sighed, "Great..." He said as he looked over the cloth, "So, my jacket is somewhere inside your apartment... between dimensions..." He said the last part in a whisper before he turned to face Fiona. @NeoClassical

(( Well, if you are, i am trying to think of ways to possibly push them teths, but no-options are making themselves clear... Hmm... ))

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa lightly sipped on the drink she just made, a nice mix of alchohols from the shelf. When she heard the door open her eyes instantly went over to it, she wasn't dressed in the nice uniform as before, dressed in the spare clothes she had. She gave a small sigh before she stood, the other person all ready going to the back to start cooking, she walked over to the person with a smile, "Heya, so the shop is now in "Night-Mode" as we like to call it, so we have limited staff and such. If you'll please follow me," She said smiling as she walked over to the small bar, large enough to fit 4-6 people. She sat back down in her seat that she was before, leaning over the counter to grab a menu. @Jofune Tsurabisu

--Hector--

He was caught off guard by the girl and then followed her to his seat. He sat down and watched her work. "This is..well..a nice place you have here!" he said trying to make some small talk, but was also very nervous. Something in the back of his mind kept giving him the danger signal. He ignored it. He just wanted to eat and relax.

@VenomSlayer

(You've got a few to choose from so just put a starting post for whoever)

⊹ Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

~ Chaos Intoner of Time and Space ~

Yuki had just finished running an errand and was no leaving a bakery shop. Shira was busy buying their son some clothes since he was growing a bit fast. He seemed a bit picky about the clothing he wore so it was going to take her awhile. Yuki decided to pass some time. So she went to a nearby cafe and planned to buy a drink. She ended up waiting in a not so long line but that amount of time the people took to get their order was taking forever. Seriously, what else could they possibly order than coffee and a few cookies?

⊹ Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki had just finished running an errand and was no leaving a bakery shop. Shira was busy buying their son some clothes since he was growing a bit fast. He seemed a bit picky about the clothing he wore so it was going to take her awhile. Yuki decided to pass some time. So she went to a nearby cafe and planned to buy a drink. She ended up waiting in a not so long line but that amount of time the people took to get their order was taking forever. Seriously, what else could they possibly order than coffee and a few cookies?

"What do you mean you don't sell burgers?" Han asked with a frown. "I want some burgers." The cashier simply shook her head and told him to get out of line. "Man, this place stinks. What place doesn't sell burgers these days?" He mumbled as he stepped out of line.

"What do you mean you don't sell burgers?" Han asked with a frown. "I want some burgers." The cashier simply shook her head and told him to get out of line. "Man, this place stinks. What place doesn't sell burgers these days?" He mumbled as he stepped out of line.

⊹ Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki watched Han before she sighed. She decided to tap his shoulder once he was close enough while staying in line. It was a gentle tap really.

''The reason why they don't sell burgers because it's a cafe and not a fast food place.''

⊹ Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki watched Han before she sighed. She decided to tap his shoulder once he was close enough while staying in line. It was a gentle tap really.

''The reason why they don't sell burgers because it's a cafe and not a fast food place.''

Han turned to the voice and tilted his head. "Yeah. Cafe as in cafeteria, right?" He looked back at the cashier and stuck out his tongue. She ignored him. "Anyway, it's the 21st century. Everyone should sell burgers...."

Han turned to the voice and tilted his head. "Yeah. Cafe as in cafeteria, right?" He looked back at the cashier and stuck out his tongue. She ignored him. "Anyway, it's the 21st century. Everyone should sell burgers...."

⊹ Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Eve.(Elsword).full.1827211.jpg

Yuki sighed before she decided to explained to the boy.

''If it was a cafeteria, you would still be at school. Cafeterias are only at school and at work places. The only food places you would see alone in public are: Cafes, restaurants, fast food places, and so much more. But cafeteria isn't in the same group as those places. And burgers shouldn't be sold at every place. It's what causes obesity.''

⊹ Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki sighed before she decided to explained to the boy.

''If it was a cafeteria, you would still be at school. Cafeterias are only at school and at work places. The only food places you would see alone in public are: Cafes, restaurants, fast food places, and so much more. But cafeteria isn't in the same group as those places. And burgers shouldn't be sold at every place. It's what causes obesity.''

Han had been on Earth for three years and still didn't understand its vocabulary. "Then what is cafe short for?" He asked before shaking his head. "Ah, never mind, I don't care." He nodded. "I'll just get a tea or something." He chuckled.

Han had been on Earth for three years and still didn't understand its vocabulary. "Then what is cafe short for?" He asked before shaking his head. "Ah, never mind, I don't care." He nodded. "I'll just get a tea or something." He chuckled.

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki soon just looked at the menu before looking back at him.

''They have multiple types of tea. And cafe isn't short for anything. It's just a small restaurant that sells light meals and drinks.''

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki soon just looked at the menu before looking back at him.

''They have multiple types of tea. And cafe isn't short for anything. It's just a small restaurant that sells light meals and drinks.''

Han nodded. "Yes, I can see that." He smiled and looked at all the choices. "No idea what I want though."

Han nodded. "Yes, I can see that." He smiled and looked at all the choices. "No idea what I want though."

Yuki Yanagihara ⊹

Yuki looked at the menu. Though she knew what she wanted.

''I'm just getting myself a Vanilla Cookie Snow Bubble.''

She said knowing that whatever she just said, probably won't make sense to him. It was a drink this cafe sold anyway.

Fiona chuckled. "Well....is there a way to get it." She asked. Her mood drastically improved. It usually did when ice cream was involved. "Or is it lost?" She tilted her head and then took a bite of her ice cream.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he rubbed the back of his head, "Yeah. we can, but i need to use my powers... And maybe tear a rift between dimensions..." He said the last part in a whisper as he looked around the kitchen once more before sighing. @NeoClassical

--Hector--

He was caught off guard by the girl and then followed her to his seat. He sat down and watched her work. "This is..well..a nice place you have here!" he said trying to make some small talk, but was also very nervous. Something in the back of his mind kept giving him the danger signal. He ignored it. He just wanted to eat and relax.

@VenomSlayer

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa gave a small smile when he said the place was nice, "Thanks, good to know people like my restaurant," She said happily as she picked up the drink again, sipping on it before placing it back down, she looked back over at him with a smile, "So, know what you would like?" She said with a small smile before she held out her hand, "Elisa, Elisa Darthwell, you?" She said with the same smile, her red eye gleaming slightly. @Jofune Tsurabisu

Nico nodded, and proceeded to go to the back seats. She sat down closely to the middle of the theater. "Embarrass of what??" she scoffed, sighing softly. 

Drakon frowned a bit and sighed. "I'm not just not completely used to the dating idea yet. You need to give me time okay?" He asked her as he sat by her and put his arm around her.

Ekayon finished rubbing his eyes and a chuckled as he listened to the girls apology. She seemed nice for a stranger. Nice enough at least to gently wake him up and not simply flip him into the air like someone he knew. He wasn't worried about being woken up honestly. He was happy that someone did. Worst case scenario he'd never get to his room before the day's end. Not exactly a great first day, but not exactly a bad one either in Ekayon's book. "No need to apologize. Really you actually did me a favor. I'd probably be stuck here all day if you didn't show up." He laughed at the thought of being out here all day. He looked up at the sky to let his eyes get used to the brightness of the day. There were few clouds and a gentle breeze blew through. His hair dragged along the with the wind. It seemed like today was going to be a kind one for the most part. He liked days like these. It felt like the world was at peace with itself. Then he felt a shifting atop his head.

That's when he remembered Gnome still inhabited the doll he had prepared. She was napping within his hair. She must still be sleeping in there. Ekayon gently nudged the doll that lay within his mane. "Time to awaken dear friend. If I'm awake then so must you be." Gnome ignored his nudging. She was not easy to wake up sometimes. If Undine was here she would have her up and about with a simple drizzle. Course that would also mean that Ekayon would get wet and he wasn't too keen on getting a shower at this moment. He nudged Gnome again. She continued to ignore his attempts. It seemed rather pointless at this rate. But he couldn't have her in his hair all day long. With a sigh he raised his still sheathed arms and reached out to the doll. Ekayon gently picked up from his head and brought it out into the open and cradled it into his left arm. He looked down at the doll and a smile appeared on his face. Gnome's possession of the doll had its sack doll eyes closed and it's body moving like it was breathing as it slept. For many people it was an odd sight to behold. For Ekayon however this was something he's used to seeing.

He looked up from Gnome to greet the girl once more. He believed she said her name was Vanille. He extended his right hand, or more exactly his sleeve, to greet here. "It's nice to meet you Vanille. My name is Ekayon and this one in my arm is Gnome. I would introduce you to the others, but I only have one doll at the moment. It's a shame really, they really wish to talk to you." Just behind Ekayon's head both Sylph and Salamander hid within his mane and looked at Vanille with piqued curiosity. 

tumblr_muj9zpT3UC1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

Hearing his voice and his gentle reassurances that she wasn't in the wrong, Vanille relaxed a bit, her smile matching his. For just having randomly been woken up by someone, especially some random person who was nosing in someone else's business. Or in this case, nap. His demeanor seemed to match perfectly with how she found him, comfortable and just going with the flow. He seemed very easy to get along with, to her pleasant surprise. "I guess you must be a heavy sleeper, or really like naps. That's how I feel, at least. I sleep like a rock and naps are just the best."

Her attention was most definitely drawn to the doll as the boy spoke to it, noticing that the doll was actually... moving. Like it was alive. Upon further inspection, it was the same doll that she had noticed earlier. So it was just some kind of possession of the dolls, housing.. what exactly? Some kind of creature. Perhaps a spirit? That would make sense. A few kids at home had their own spirit dolls, but Vanille never quite got around to making one. There was a whole section on that stuff in her spellbook, but then again the book tailored itself based on her needs, so who knows what it actually did or didn't have? Either way, the doll was cute, just sleeping in his arm. 

"Ekayon. It's nice to meet you." Vanille took her hand back as he mentioned Gnome and the others. Others.. so there was multiple... ah! An idea struck Vanille, and she leaned forward a bit to smile at the bushy-haired boy. "So you have others like Gnome? Yknow, I'm a witch from another dimension, and I have a pretty cool spellbook. If you wanted, I could make you enough dolls to hold all of your friends at once, dolls that would show their real appearance. Or not, if you really like the sack-doll look. Or, I could make them visible and tangible to everyone, or just me if youd like, so that they wouldn't need a doll to be seen or interacted with. Yknow, as repayment for interrupting your nap?"

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he rubbed the back of his head, "Yeah. we can, but i need to use my powers... And maybe tear a rift between dimensions..." He said the last part in a whisper as he looked around the kitchen once more before sighing. @NeoClassical

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa gave a small smile when he said the place was nice, "Thanks, good to know people like my restaurant," She said happily as she picked up the drink again, sipping on it before placing it back down, she looked back over at him with a smile, "So, know what you would like?" She said with a small smile before she held out her hand, "Elisa, Elisa Darthwell, you?" She said with the same smile, her red eye gleaming slightly. @Jofune Tsurabisu

--Hector--

"Hector, Hector of Troy." he said taking her hand lightly. "I would like whatever this gets me" he said pulling out the two gold coins and scraps of paper (Aprox. 6 dollars, coins are real gold, but Trojan currency.) " I am a student at the school, and decided to venture out and explore, before settling down for the night." he finished as he looked over the menu.

@VenomSlayer

Sarin Mortirus

Elisa Darthwell

"No, no. No, tearing rifts or anything like that. Especially in my dorm. That would be bad." Fiona shook her head and chuckled. "Forget about the jacket. Eat a bowl of ice cream instead." She smiled as she grabbed a second bowl for Sarin.

"Sorry? What the hell are you sorry for? You've done absolutely nothing wrong." Hyou said nonchalantly. He didn't like it much when people, in his opinion, apologized for nothing. It was just weird. Hyou then looked down at Skylar, seeing her face hidden in his chest and her body in her arms. Soon it became more of a hug as he gently placed his arms completely around her in a embrace. "And you're welcome. If you fell and hurt yourself, I'd probably freak... You had enough pain. From this point on, I'm making sure no one hurts you." He said, blushing lightly himself. That's when he realized what he was doing and he quickly took his arms from around Skylar and placed them on her shoulders, "Haha... We should get going... And pretend like everything I just said never happened." He said laughing nervously, his face red. At this very moment, he felt awkward. Weird and awkward. "So whenever you're ready, j-just give me the word and we'll be on our way."

For the moment, Skylar didn't move. Her legs were still weak beneath her and holding on to Hyou was her one source of support at the moment. To her luck, her face was still hidden as he wrapped his arms around her in an embrace, the feeling of the mixture of warmth and cold surrounding her small body making her blush increased twofold. As he spoke, her eyes moved upward to meet his, not expecting him to say such a kind thing. "...I-I'd like that." she spoke softly, to where only Hyou could hear her clearly, keeping a soft hold on his shirt even as he released his arms from around her and placed them on her shoulders. After her little stumble, she wasn't quite ready to stand without help yet, As she glanced up at him, she noticed his face was red too, a sight that made her heart race a bit. Though at the moment she attributed it to being embarrassed about being so close to Hyou. Though, seeing his face like that was surprising, as she didn't take him as the type to blush. Without letting go of him, Skylar let more of her weight go into her feet and made sure she was steady before nodding at his request. "I'm a-alright. We can go now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back