• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( Just for pure sake, he has a long white jacket in his pick, so it would make sense, but this should be th elast post for me, ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin let out a sigh as he walked a few feet down the hall, he lifted up his hands and placed in them in his pockets on his jacke-- his hands fell back to his side ad he let out an irratated sigh, "Great..." He said as he turned around walkign back down the hallway to the door he just exited, knocking on it twice, "Um, i left my jacket in there..." He said before he turned his head left and right to look up and down the hallway. @NeoClassical

(( Just for pure sake, he has a long white jacket in his pick, so it would make sense, but this should be th elast post for me, ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin let out a sigh as he walked a few feet down the hall, he lifted up his hands and placed in them in his pockets on his jacke-- his hands fell back to his side ad he let out an irratated sigh, "Great..." He said as he turned around walkign back down the hallway to the door he just exited, knocking on it twice, "Um, i left my jacket in there..." He said before he turned his head left and right to look up and down the hallway. @NeoClassical

Fiona was about to finally settle down. Game of Thrones was starting any moment. Then she head a knock and a familiar voice. She sighed. "Your jacket?" She looked around before getting up and opening the door. She had changed into plaid pajama pants and an undershirt. "Hurry and find it then. My show is almost on."

Fiona was about to finally settle down. Game of Thrones was starting any moment. Then she head a knock and a familiar voice. She sighed. "Your jacket?" She looked around before getting up and opening the door. She had changed into plaid pajama pants and an undershirt. "Hurry and find it then. My show is almost on."

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light but happy sigh when the door was opened, instantly lightly blushing when she saw what she was wearing, "T-Thanks..." He said slightly embarrassed before he entered the apartment, closing the door behind him as he walked over to the kitchen, looking around for his jacket.

(( So, just a quick question, are we pushing these two togeths? Or just leaving them solo? ))

Nico kept her smile. "Yaay!! Let's go!" she exclaimed, heading towards the movie theater for that movie. Nico looked over the given seats and looked back at Drakon for reassurance. "Uhh where would you like to sit?" she asked shyly. 

Drakon pointed a little farther back. "If we sit around the back, then not only do we get a good view of the screen..." He said before shuffling his feet. "I can hold you for as long as you want without getting embarrassed he admitted.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light but happy sigh when the door was opened, instantly lightly blushing when she saw what she was wearing, "T-Thanks..." He said slightly embarrassed before he entered the apartment, closing the door behind him as he walked over to the kitchen, looking around for his jacket.

(( So, just a quick question, are we pushing these two togeths? Or just leaving them solo? ))

Fiona followed Sarin into the kitchen. She opened the freezer and pulled out a tub of ice cream. "Find it yet?" She asked as she opened the ice cream. A small drip came down from the lid and onto her white undershirt. "Aw, damnit." She used her finger to wipe the drip off, but there was a pink stain caused from the strawberry ice cream. "Ugh." She muttered.

(Hey, it's whatever happens. I go with the flow.)

Hiroshima then remembered an important ability he possessed he came back into the room and kissed Harper deeply, now glowing as she started to heal.

Harper blushed when he kissed her, she started to feel alittle bit better. "What was that for?" She asks 

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh grinned at his daughter and looked over to Himeragi and spoke, shortly before he raised his right hand up to his forehead and gave her a salute, all the while sticking out his tongue and winking♆...

Do you have anywhere I can crash? I'm really tired~ I'll be on my best behaviour~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

With Himeragi and Kristako.

Happy.

Himeragi and Kristako.

Visit Himeragi's Home.

@HimeragiSeiker

Himeragi Seiker 

~ Intoner of Spiritual Terror ~

Himeragi thought about it for a second. She realized they don't have 3 beds. Only 2 beds and of course, the couch they sat. She soon answered blushing slightly.

''You could just sleep with me in my bed. We don't really have a 3rd bed.''

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa sat in the small open area, she would wait a while since she knew some peoplewanted stuff at this hour, and it was maybe 2 or 3 people, but she could handle the place on her own, they would just have to wait. She took another sip of her coffee as the last few gueasts left, leaving her and one staff member, he had volunteered to help out with the few guests. She took a last sip of her coffee as she went over to the small bin outside, she threw the empty cup into it as she went over for the fences, picking them up with her blood power all at once and placing them around, making sure no-one could get in or out from here. She turned around once she was finished and walkied back into the restaurant, sitting down at the small bar they had for parties or the occasional celebration. @Jofune Tsurabisu

(( I deeply apologize, i was asleep ))

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin merey smiled before sighing, "Well... Your choice?" He said before he shrugged lightly, he looked down at his watch, the only gift he had from those people. It was getting pretty late, but he didn't have to do anything 'till tomorrow... Something he wasn't happy about. He let out a tired sigh as he looked over at Fiona. Who is this person? He thought to himself before he gave a tired yawn. @NeoClassical

(( Sory, was asleepy... ))

--Hector--

He stumbled upon a restaurant that matched the description. It looked kind of plain on the outside and almost like it was closing. However, maybe it was just the slow period between lunch and dinner. He pushed the door in, and quietly entered the near empty dining room. "Um..Hello?" he called out, not too loudly, as to not disturb any possible diners. He waited for the hostess to seat him and kind of rocked on his heels.

@VenomSlayer

Himeragi Seiker 

~ Intoner of Spiritual Terror ~

Himeragi thought about it for a second. She realized they don't have 3 beds. Only 2 beds and of course, the couch they sat. She soon answered blushing slightly.

''You could just sleep with me in my bed. We don't really have a 3rd bed.''

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

...♆Kuroh nodded and smiled, shortly before he replied♆...

Sure, sounds good~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Happy.

Himeragi and Kristako.

Visit Himeragi's Home.

@HimeragiSeiker

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #000080;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#000080;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}

.kurohspeech{
font-size:14px;

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;
font-size:14px;

button.kurohaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

...♆Kuroh nodded and smiled, shortly before he replied♆...

Sure, sounds good~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Happy.

Himeragi and Kristako.

Visit Himeragi's Home.

@HimeragiSeiker

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Intoner of Spiritual Terror ~

Himeragi smiled before she spoke.

''What time you plan to sleep?''

Izumi looked down at the cat again but quickly looked back at her. "wow, you've been at this for awhile now." she grinned "I've only been practicing since I was 12. enough time to screw up my life though." she sighed and realized she might have said too much. She didn't need to burden this girl with her problems, but then again they might be able to learn a thing or two from each other. She decided to breeze past it hoping Saria didn't hear her. "So um do you an active powers?" she asked nervously, she never met another witch before.

Saria Roux

c5644f29ebe01bcc5628dea02cd92aee.jpg

Saria certainly did hear her comment, even frowning lightly when she heard it, but she didn't question it further. Besides, Izumi had already went onto another topic. "Yeah, a long time but I haven't learned all that much about control" she admitted with a slight blush of embarrassment "Yah, you set me on fire once...and you cursed your dad's car, you need a danger sign" the white bob-tailed cat had pipped up and said, rolling his eyes, not really caring what kind of reaction he'd get for speaking. Saria laughed out before making a shushing motion with her finger, after all, he wasn't supposed to be there. "Those were accidents..." she said before thinking about Izumi's question "Well, I can turn into a cat and I can float a little...They aren't the most extraordinary of powers but they are pretty helpful" she answered with a nod

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Calligraffitti';

#sariaappearance{
margin: 0 15% 3% 15%;
width:70%;}

#sariaappearance img{
border: solid 3px #CC0000 ;}

#sariaheader{
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#CC0000 ;
border-bottom: solid 3px #CC0000 ;
font-family: 'Calligraffitti', cursive ;}

#sariapostbox{
background-color:#FFFFCC ;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #CC0000 ;
height:100%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
}

#sariadesc{
color:#CC0000 ;
text-align:center;}

#sariadesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

-Misafune-

"I prefer Oolong or Earl Grey. And on hot days, cooled Barley tea." he answered thoughtfully. "Hmm..What is your favorite treat?" he asked her while smiling and giving her his undivided attention.

@Nona

Rini Yelil

tumblr_lzl2u3HWNo1qj5uqzo1_500_zpsnxwow74h.gif

Rini smiled "Oh, they are all quite nice. I normally go for Camomile tea, its good for all sorts of things, and maybe some wild berry tea if I'm felling like I have a sweet tooth that day" she said with a soft giggle. "As for my favourite treat? I could never say no to strawberry shortcake" she said with a nod.  Now that Rini thought about it...they hadn't ordered their tea yet... she supposed they were too busy chattering to notice.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Calligraffitti';

#riniappearance{
margin: 0 10% 3% 10%;
width:80%;}

#riniappearance img{
border: solid 3px #FF9999;}

#riniheader{
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#FF9999 ;
border-bottom: solid 3px #FF9999 ;
font-family: 'Calligraffitti', cursive ;}

#rinipostbox{
background-color:#FFFFCC ;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #FF9999 ;
height:100%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
}

#rinidesc{
color:#FF9999 ;
text-align:justify;}

#rinidesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

Luke looked over at her. "You are very entertaining" he says with a chuckle. "And good" he adds

Kairassi grinned "I'm glad you think so" she said with a giggle as they neared her home, It wasn't that far from the park after all.

Drakon pointed a little farther back. "If we sit around the back, then not only do we get a good view of the screen..." He said before shuffling his feet. "I can hold you for as long as you want without getting embarrassed he admitted.

Nico nodded, and proceeded to go to the back seats. She sat down closely to the middle of the theater. "Embarrass of what??" she scoffed, sighing softly. 

Fiona followed Sarin into the kitchen. She opened the freezer and pulled out a tub of ice cream. "Find it yet?" She asked as she opened the ice cream. A small drip came down from the lid and onto her white undershirt. "Aw, damnit." She used her finger to wipe the drip off, but there was a pink stain caused from the strawberry ice cream. "Ugh." She muttered.

(Hey, it's whatever happens. I go with the flow.)

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a light sigh before he stood up, he turned and looked at Fiona, "No--" He said before he turned around again looking for a it before he found a piece of white cloth, his face paled before he sighed, "Great..." He said as he looked over the cloth, "So, my jacket is somewhere inside your apartment... between dimensions..." He said the last part in a whisper before he turned to face Fiona. @NeoClassical

(( Well, if you are, i am trying to think of ways to possibly push them teths, but no-options are making themselves clear... Hmm... ))

--Hector--

He stumbled upon a restaurant that matched the description. It looked kind of plain on the outside and almost like it was closing. However, maybe it was just the slow period between lunch and dinner. He pushed the door in, and quietly entered the near empty dining room. "Um..Hello?" he called out, not too loudly, as to not disturb any possible diners. He waited for the hostess to seat him and kind of rocked on his heels.

@VenomSlayer

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa lightly sipped on the drink she just made, a nice mix of alchohols from the shelf. When she heard the door open her eyes instantly went over to it, she wasn't dressed in the nice uniform as before, dressed in the spare clothes she had. She gave a small sigh before she stood, the other person all ready going to the back to start cooking, she walked over to the person with a smile, "Heya, so the shop is now in "Night-Mode" as we like to call it, so we have limited staff and such. If you'll please follow me," She said smiling as she walked over to the small bar, large enough to fit 4-6 people. She sat back down in her seat that she was before, leaning over the counter to grab a menu. @Jofune Tsurabisu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back