• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hiro was just coming back from work that day. "Hey Harper!" He said happily. "How was your day?" He asked her, not really noticing the fact she looked kinda sick.

Harper sat up and looked over at Hiro. "It's been horrible, I woke up and threw up" she says

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a short sigh before he returned the smirk, "Really... Hmm, no, i think i'll be okay," He said in a slightly scared tone as his smirk never left, him laughing a bit after, he picked up the plate, taking another bite of the pancakes before placing it back down on the table,"How long is an episode?" He said as he cocked his head to the right slightly.

Fiona shrugged. "They are usually around an hour. Fifty minutes or so." She nodded. "But if it's a good episode, that time flies." She laughed a bit. The boring episodes did take forever though...but they were necessary.

Harper sat up and looked over at Hiro. "It's been horrible, I woke up and threw up" she says

Hiro nodded softly. "I see, do you want me to check your temperature? Give you some water...? A trash bucket? Anything you really need?" He asked worriedly, obviously concerned for his lovers health.

Fiona shrugged. "They are usually around an hour. Fifty minutes or so." She nodded. "But if it's a good episode, that time flies." She laughed a bit. The boring episodes did take forever though...but they were necessary.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small sigh before he looked over at Fiona, "Again, if you don't mind me being here..." He said before he breathed out a small laugh, "But, i guess if you didn't want me here, i would be kicked out the door by now..." He said before letting out a laugh. He picked up the plate and finished the last of the pancakes he had, "They wher-" He said chewing with his mouth full, he swallowed before he spoke again, "Good," He said laughing lightly. @NeoClassical

Hiro nodded softly. "I see, do you want me to check your temperature? Give you some water...? A trash bucket? Anything you really need?" He asked worriedly, obviously concerned for his lovers health.

"Water and a temerature check would be nice" she said seeing how concerned Hiro was for her health 

Luke  returned a gentle smile. "Alright" he said before he stopped swinging

Kairassi continued to swing for a moment, jumping off the swingset mid swing and landing on her feet, giggling lightly she then turned yo Luke with a bright smile "Let's get going then~" she chimed.

Kairassi continued to swing for a moment, jumping off the swingset mid swing and landing on her feet, giggling lightly she then turned yo Luke with a bright smile "Let's get going then~" she chimed.

Luke watched her and chuckled. "Alright" he said getting up and walking towards kairassi 

--Hector--

It was a pretty fine afternoon. His first day did not end with his murder and all was well. Well, almost. It seems that everyone around him has made a friend or two, and yet he cannot even bring himself to speak to anyone in his group in class. So he decided to agitate the gravel a bit and explore the campus, as much as he can. He did not have much money, his allowance was still a couple of weeks off. Having been resurrected from over a couple thousand years ago, he finds on the first day of the new month, his pocket is filled with money. Not a kings fortune, but enough for a student to live comfortably. So he set out to get something to snack on before dinner and see exactly what makes this place to study.

@VenomSlayer

--Hector--

It was a pretty fine afternoon. His first day did not end with his murder and all was well. Well, almost. It seems that everyone around him has made a friend or two, and yet he cannot even bring himself to speak to anyone in his group in class. So he decided to agitate the gravel a bit and explore the campus, as much as he can. He did not have much money, his allowance was still a couple of weeks off. Having been resurrected from over a couple thousand years ago, he finds on the first day of the new month, his pocket is filled with money. Not a kings fortune, but enough for a student to live comfortably. So he set out to get something to snack on before dinner and see exactly what makes this place to study.

@VenomSlayer

(( Apologise, forgot to add this small part: her cousin (Sarin) owns a resatuarant, well gets the pay from what is earned and uses it however he wants too, but Elisa, (Sarins cousin) works at the Restaurant and technically owns it entirelly, so sory frogot to add that, ))

(( Apologise, forgot to add this small part: her cousin (Sarin) owns a resatuarant, well gets the pay from what is earned and uses it however he wants too, but Elisa, (Sarins cousin) works at the Restaurant and technically owns it entirelly, so sory frogot to add that, ))

(no worries, I just used the method of how 4 greek myth heros resurrected have money to explain why they have money in this time. )

@VenomSlayer

(no worries, I just used the method of how 4 greek myth heros resurrected have money to explain why they have money in this time. )

@VenomSlayer

(( All fine with me, i just kinda left her inside the resaurant, most likely taking a break, we'll see right? But i don't know if i can move her around, classes have ended, 

might have to doube check that out, but yeah, send him over to the famous restaurant that serves eveyr mythical creature, from dwarves to hydras. ))

@VenomSlayer

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa sat in the small outside area drinking the coffee she made in the back, she heard the people talking inside, the gates where removed and the pastic was brought up, meaning people could move out here. A breeze blew through as she shiverd slightly, picking up the coffee cup, the place would be closing soon, people where already leaving saying goodbye and leaving tips, something she was use to by now, she took another sip of her coffee as some of the staff left, waving to her through the window, she gladly returned it as she sat and drank the coffee. 

(( I can't tag ya fsr, soz ))

Luke watched her and chuckled. "Alright" he said getting up and walking towards kairassi 

As Luke caught up, Kairassi had turned around and grabbed his hand. As they began walking out of the park, the sky had now darkened fully and the air had gotten a bit colder "its a shame that its gotten dark so quickly" she said with a small laugh "I was having good fun!, well, I mean, I still am but you know what mean"

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a small sigh before he looked over at Fiona, "Again, if you don't mind me being here..." He said before he breathed out a small laugh, "But, i guess if you didn't want me here, i would be kicked out the door by now..." He said before letting out a laugh. He picked up the plate and finished the last of the pancakes he had, "They wher-" He said chewing with his mouth full, he swallowed before he spoke again, "Good," He said laughing lightly. @NeoClassical

Fiona smiled. "Thanks. I've had a lot of practice." She looked down at her clothing. It really wasn't suitable for company. Really short shorts that barely covered much and a large T-shirt. "Alright. Do you wanna start from the beginning?" 

((Yus plz))

Yuto was feeling kinda down lately. Probably because he had been alone for a long time ever since he was resurrected. He had a solemn look on his face. "Noir..." He whispered. That was all that was on his mind. The love he could no longer hold was entire light years away now. He wondered if he would ever find happiness again as he stood atop the school rooftop, his hair blowing gently in the wind.

((Alright, should I start or you))

tumblr_inline_n8rvxbd9o61r4hzbm.gif

NOIR

Therewas blackness. Nothing. Overcome by grief, and artist had taken her own life and orphaned her two young children. A selfish action, but the past can't be changed. So her soul was sent away and lingered in limbo, neither staying in her body or moving on. That meant there was just blackness. But one day, in a flash of warmth, there was light. A light that engulfed the artist's soul, and brought it back. A certain phoenix had come back to life, in a sense, and a bunch of Phoenix rebirthing energy was released into the world. This miracle found its way to the artist, and brought her body back. But, the Phoenix was flawed, and every time before now, her memories were reset when she woke up again. This same flaw, deemed necessary as recompense for her suicide, applied to the mind of theach artist as her eyes opened. Sitting up, her green hair blew in the wind as her green eyes scanned around the area. It looked to be some kind of field, or something along those lines. The artist knew not where she was, or what had happened, or really anything at all, save for her name. 

Noir.

Confused, and kind of scared, the artist stood up, her head pounding, and began making her way toward the nearest building, which unbeknownst to her happened to be the high school. Perhaps she could get some answers there.

NOIR

Therewas blackness. Nothing. Overcome by grief, and artist had taken her own life and orphaned her two young children. A selfish action, but the past can't be changed. So her soul was sent away and lingered in limbo, neither staying in her body or moving on. That meant there was just blackness. But one day, in a flash of warmth, there was light. A light that engulfed the artist's soul, and brought it back. A certain phoenix had come back to life, in a sense, and a bunch of Phoenix rebirthing energy was released into the world. This miracle found its way to the artist, and brought her body back. But, the Phoenix was flawed, and every time before now, her memories were reset when she woke up again. This same flaw, deemed necessary as recompense for her suicide, applied to the mind of theach artist as her eyes opened. Sitting up, her green hair blew in the wind as her green eyes scanned around the area. It looked to be some kind of field, or something along those lines. The artist knew not where she was, or what had happened, or really anything at all, save for her name. 

Noir.

Confused, and kind of scared, the artist stood up, her head pounding, and began making her way toward the nearest building, which unbeknownst to her happened to be the high school. Perhaps she could get some answers there.

Yuto saw a figure in the distance approach from atop the school. He continued to keep his distance so he didn't seem too weird. The girl approaching looked awfully familiar to him, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions. He remained where he stood, wondering if he had won that fight back then... Would things have been different? No. Whoever killed him wasn't on his level. They were stronger and there had been no way out of it.

-Hector-

He wandered until he seen the menu kiosk for the Cafeteria. None of it sounded appealing to him for dinner. But he spotted some girls tittering as they passed him by. He caught a glimpse of their conversation about a restaurant that catered to Supers. They looked him over in passing and giggled as they left rather quickly. He found himself a new quest which was to find this place to eat that could possibly satisfy his hunger. And hopefully make some friends too. His heart hurt at not being able to understand why the girls giggled at him, so he assumed they thought he was ugly. He hoped to at least have enough for some soup. He passed the streets, searching for this elusive place to eat as he hoped to have a hot meal before retiring to study the night away.

@VenomSlayer

Hiroshima sighed. "Looks like you have a fever. You might have the flu so I'll get you some medicine." He said as he went to go get it.

Harper nodded, she didn't feel hot, she rubbed her neck. She sighed feeling the heat come off her neck and onto her hand. She took a drink of water and looked around the room.

As Luke caught up, Kairassi had turned around and grabbed his hand. As they began walking out of the park, the sky had now darkened fully and the air had gotten a bit colder "its a shame that its gotten dark so quickly" she said with a small laugh "I was having good fun!, well, I mean, I still am but you know what mean"

Luke smiled and held her hand, he chuckled and nodded, "Yea I know what you mean," he says with a smile. "And I have a good time with you today" he says 

Luke smiled and held her hand, he chuckled and nodded, "Yea I know what you mean," he says with a smile. "And I have a good time with you today" he says 

Kairassi giggled "Of course you did, I'm the most entertaining person there is!" She joked "Yeah, no, I'm not" she said after wards before smiling "But I'm glad you did though. I did too~"

Kristako Seiker

~ Intoner of Modern Warfare ~

Kristako nodded before she took off her glasses and cleaned them off.

''I see. Soooo...I've been wondering if I could meet my grandpa?''

tumblr_m6cpcdt2Hi1qcp905o1_500.gif

LUMINA

Ah, so that's how it was. His explanation made sense to Lumina, even if she didn't quite fully understand what exactly a Sanctum was. All she had was what she knew of her pair, and the things that she had told him. Her guess was that she'd never truly understand just what Sanctums were, but she would do her best to try and make sense of what she saw and what she knew. And that was that Kenji apparently needed, or wanted, to eat a lot. She could eat a fair bit herself (all of the heat radiating off of her all the time made her metabolism pretty high, and her appetite much higher than normal), but nowhere near as much as him. Either way, she was excited to hear that he was still wanting to go out to dinner. She had been really looking forward to it, and she was quite hungry. Her worried expression melted into a wide smile, and she gently took his hand and got up to stand next to him, threading her fingers between his own. "That's good to hear~ Let's go to dinner!~ Where are we going again?~"

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh looked at Kristako in confusion as she spoke to him, shortly before he replied and smiled♆...

“ Hm? Um, sure. I'll take you to see my dad sometime when he's not busy~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch, conversing with his daughter, Kristako.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

/monthly_2016_10/5807b31e35fff_KenjiHeader.png.7ec9676a893957dad713d42a0d590198.png

...ΨKenji smiled as Lumina took his hand, the large screen infront of them fading to black as their hands intertwined. A large boom of voices erupted . As Kenji and Lumina made their way down the isle, to the double doored entrance, they could hear the surrounding Humans discussing the movie they'd just watched, explaining some stuff that had occurred, as well as quoting some of the jokes that were said. Walking out of the theatre room, his senses were bombarded with the sudden, and familiar, smell of popcorn and freshly cooked food. Quickly dismissing it from his mind, he looked to Lumina as she spoke to him. As they continued to walk, Kenji thought for a few moments on Lumina's question, his mind attempting to quickly think of somewhere to go, as well as making his decision seem natural, as to not seem like he was creating the date in the moment, Kenji did like to be prepared, after all. After trying to think of restaurants, Kenji finally remembered the date plans he'd set up prior to asking Lumina on the actual date. He laughed nervously and replied to his pair, his cheeks taking on a red shade of embarrassment as he did soΨ...

I think I made reservations at a nice Italian restaurant? I'm not too sure~ We can check when we get there~ ”

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Movie Theatre.

Walking with Lumina.

Calm.

Lumina.

Go on a date with his pair.

@Lumina

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Handlee';

.kenjipostimage{
border: solid 3px #008080;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kenjititle{
margin:auto;
height:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkenji{
background-image:url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/White-Gradient-Squares-Seamless-Patterns-For-Website-Backgrounds.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kenjidesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#008080;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Handlee', cursive;}

.kenjispeech{
font-size:14px;
margin:2%;

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;
font-size:14px;

button.kenjiaccordion {
background-color: transparent;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;

Attachments

• Kenji Header.png
    Kenji Header.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh looked at Kristako in confusion as she spoke to him, shortly before he replied and smiled♆...

“ Hm? Um, sure. I'll take you to see my dad sometime when he's not busy~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch, conversing with his daughter, Kristako.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

View attachment 190224

...ΨKenji smiled as Lumina took his hand and he made their way down the isle, to the double doored entrance. Walking out of the theatre room, he thought for a few moments after Lumina's question, his mind attempting to think of somewhere to go. Finally remembering his plans, Kenji laughed nervously and rubbed the top of his head, replying to his pair as he did soΨ...

“ I think I made reservations at a nice Italian restaurant? I'm not too sure~ We can check when we get there~ ”

Extra♨Info

Kristako Seiker

~ Intoner of Modern Warfare ~

Kristako soon smiled before she jumped a bit childishly. Soon, she realized she had jumped up out of no where before embarrassingly slowly sat back down with a dark red blush on her face and adjusting her glasses.

''Yay! Uh...ummm...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back