• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Sorry If my replies are short and dull, I'm in class, when I get home and on my laptop I'll make them a little better >.<)

Luke nodded. "Yea that is true" he said swinging higher and higher, he looked up at the sky aswell and then back over to kairassi. "I could  walk you home if you want.." he suggested. Luke swung higher and higher, Luke grew up with a bunch of siblings so he didn't know what it was like to be alone but he did grow up in fear due to being locked away in a place that was worse than anything he could imagine.

Kairassi Ikeda

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Kairassi pouted momentarily, looking to the sky when he mentioned walking her home. It was a shame that night was now creeping in, she was having a lovely time. But of course all things did have to come to an end, and it wasn't like she wouldn't see him again tomorrow or the next day. She then looked back to Luke with a gentle smile "Sure. I'd like that~" she chimed happily with a smile.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amatic+SC';

#kaiappearance{
margin: 2% 10% 2% 10%;
height:auto;
width:80%;}

#kaiheader{
text-align:center;
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#208000 ;
border-bottom: solid 3px #208000 ;
font-family: 'Amatic SC', cursive;}

#kaipostbox{
background-color:#B3FF99 ;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #208000 ;
width:80%;
height:100%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
}

#kaidesc{
margin:2%;
text-align:center;}

#kaidesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

Zac Crimson Black

Zac smiled lightly before giving a small laugh at her reaction, "No, not really, not many races other than vampires and a few selected our aloud in here, it holds the history of pretty much any race that lives here," He said with a sly grin before givng an almost relieved sigh, "But in all honesty, it will take longer for me to use a portal, running, or in my case, taking a step would be quicker," He said before pulling Rosalie a bit closer, "So, want me to pick you up, or want to get on my back? Because if i try it with you standing still... It may rip your legs off..." He said the last part thoughtfully before smiling, pleased with himself. @Nona (( Reporting for reply! ))

Rosalie Dalton

Ichinose.Hajime.600.1550489.jpg

Rosalie was glancing over a book as he spoke, her gaze quickly whipping over to look at Zac instead, her eyebrows raised as she processed his words "Wow." She smiled somewhat awkwardly "I love how calmly you mention the possibility of accidentally ripping your girlfriends legs off" she laughed silently. "I think I'll take the offer of climbing on your back, I'd like to keep my legs" she joked as she walked over to hop onto his back.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Satisfy';

#rosalieappearance{
margin: 0 10% 4% 10%;
float:none;}

#rosalieheader{
color:#990033;
border-bottom: solid 3px #990033;
font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive;}

#rosaliepostbox{
background-color:#FFE5EE;
border: solid 3px #990033;
}

#rosaliedesc{
color:#990033;
text-align:justify;}

#rosaliedesc p{

Riley shrugged. "I don't know.. I always come here, I find this place quite peaceful, what about you?" She asks 

Nai White

The Young Celestial Mage

wallpapers.ws_40359.jpg

Nai smiled and closed his eyes, his head facing the direction of the sky and the sun, "Ooh~ I agree. Really nice around here, especially during this time." He said, chuckling lightly. "As for me, I just feet the need for some fresh air... "

#nabackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://33.media.tumblr.com/94e607911adb8e87ea4d92656116d3c0/tumblr_na2j4isOAo1stce7po1_500.gif); background-size:cover;
background-position: center;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
border: 1px solid #000000}
#natransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #000000;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#ffffff;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

((So are we meeting the family? XDD ))

C4 sighed as he stretched and shook out the tiredness from his limbs. A look of sadness crossing his eyes as he glanced at yuna. "well uh...I guess I should be polite and walk you home huh?" C4 desperately searched for some reason to extend his and her time together and put off the reality that would face him tomorrow.

((Well both siblings are in use atm, though I guess I could set the parents there? XDD))

Yuna Yelil

18a26bb774c44bc7bd8b516a6333611c.jpg

Yuna noticed the change of mood flickering in his eyes but didn't ask about it after all, it was probably for the same reason she was a bit annoyed about. When he mentioned walking her home, she offered a gentle smile and a nod "Well if you're willing to, I'd like that" she said softly as she then stood up from where she was sitting on the grass.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Coming+Soon';

#yunaappearance{
margin: 0 20% 3% 20%;
width:60%;}

#yunaheader{
color:#333399;
border-bottom: solid 3px #333399;
font-family: 'Coming Soon', cursive;}

#yunapostbox{
background-color:#ECECF8;
border: solid 3px #333399;
font-size:14px;
}

#yunadesc{
color:#333399;
text-align:justify;}

#yunadesc p{

Drakon smiled back at her and nodded. "Of course, you better believe the same about me." He said happily as he opened a portal just as they neared the door and he teleported them to the movie theater. "I don't know any good romance movies..." He said shyly.

Nico giggled softly. "We can always watch something else if you want," she suggested. "Also i didn't expect you to like romance films anyway," she exclaimed, laughing lightly to herself. 

Nico giggled softly. "We can always watch something else if you want," she suggested. "Also i didn't expect you to like romance films anyway," she exclaimed, laughing lightly to herself. 

Drakon blushed wildly. "W-Well I'm an amateur at dating so I thought it'd help set the mood..." He said before he looked down, kinda ashamed. "A-Also... I don't know a lot of good movies..." He squeaked quietly. It was hard admitting his faults, especially standing next to a girl he considered to be the only thing that mattered to him right here and now.

Drakon blushed wildly. "W-Well I'm an amateur at dating so I thought it'd help set the mood..." He said before he looked down, kinda ashamed. "A-Also... I don't know a lot of good movies..." He squeaked quietly. It was hard admitting his faults, especially standing next to a girl he considered to be the only thing that mattered to him right here and now.

Nico gently poked his left cheek, giggling softly. "Uhh this is actually.. my f-first relationship, so we'll be amateurs together," she said cheerfully. She quickly tucked a strand of hair behind her right ear before looking up at him. "..I'm just glad you're here," she said, feeling fragile. Nico took him into a soft embrace.

Fiona shrugged. "Handstands are easy." She did one just because and held it for a solid seven seconds before gracefully returning to her feet. "Anyway, it's cool. I honestly don't care to learn all about your family and stuff right now. I want pancakes. Besides, Game of Thrones is on in fifteen minutes." She smiled and placed her pancakes on a plate and turned off the stove.

She walked into the living room and sat down with her legs folded underneath her. She held her plate in one hand and the remote in another.

Sarin Motirus

Sarin picked up his plate as well and moved into the lounge-room, he gave an exaggerated sigh before sitting next to Fiona, sighing as he did so, "So, Game Of Thrones? Can't say i've watched it before..." He said awkwardly trying to start a coversation as he took another bite of the pancakes. (( \o_o/ ))

Sarin Motirus

Sarin picked up his plate as well and moved into the lounge-room, he gave an exaggerated sigh before sitting next to Fiona, sighing as he did so, "So, Game Of Thrones? Can't say i've watched it before..." He said awkwardly trying to start a coversation as he took another bite of the pancakes. (( \o_o/ ))

Fiona almost choked on her pancakes. "Wait really? But it's the hit TV show on HBO. I actually think it's the in the  top five highest grossing TV shows ever." She shook her head in disbelief. "You gotta watch it if you wanna continue this friendship."

Han walked towards the entrance of the infirmary, hitting the door frame. Ht had caused it to chip the walll pretty badly and he could easily see where his fist landed. Moments later her turned back to his sister and this guy. Kanon looked so sad to him, and he knew she was; sad, hurting, and more. He could see it. He could tell, he watched her grow up and knew how she was. "I'm sorry Kanon... I overreacted when I saw you in this... This infirmary all hurt. I should have been more calm and taken more thought of how you feel. You know how us brothers are. Some of us are just overprotective..." He said, sighing lightly. "Just please tell me you're okay... That's all I need to know."

@Lumina

Kanon's eyes had dropped to her lap, the scars on her legs now visible from the thin hospital gown being pulled up by her own grasp on herself and Achilles' hold on her. Her eyes traced the sides of the large gash shape on her thigh, and the cut marks leading upward from there. Was she okay? As the tears formed in her eyes, she wasn't sure if she could give a truthful "yes." But could she tell him that? Her words would surely betray her if she tried to say she was okay, simply because her body was saying otherwise. Glancing back up at her brother, her eyes shone with worry, and a vulnerability that she hadn't shown him since before their mother died. Without a word, her hand unclenched from her gown and started to reach up to him, her hand trembling as she truly reached out to him for the first time in a very long time. She was grateful that Achilles was there, and she wanted him and appreciated his touch, but she did need her brother too, and was only now willing to admit it to herself after all these years of pushing back against the thought.

@Roman

@Jofune Tsurabisu

((Yus plz))

Yuto was feeling kinda down lately. Probably because he had been alone for a long time ever since he was resurrected. He had a solemn look on his face. "Noir..." He whispered. That was all that was on his mind. The love he could no longer hold was entire light years away now. He wondered if he would ever find happiness again as he stood atop the school rooftop, his hair blowing gently in the wind.

((Alright, should I start or you))

Harper had finally moved out of Lexi and Kites house so she was living in her own house with Hiro, she laid in bed all curled up. All morning she had felt sick

Kairassi Ikeda

Kairassi pouted momentarily, looking to the sky when he mentioned walking her home. It was a shame that night was now creeping in, she was having a lovely time. But of course all things did have to come to an end, and it wasn't like she wouldn't see him again tomorrow or the next day. She then looked back to Luke with a gentle smile "Sure. I'd like that~" she chimed happily with a smile.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amatic+SC';

#kaiappearance{
margin: 2% 10% 2% 10%;
width:80%;}

#kaiheader{
border-bottom: solid 3px #208000 ;
font-family: 'Amatic SC', cursive;}

#kaipostbox{
background-color:#B3FF99 ;
border: solid 3px #208000 ;
}

#kaidesc{
text-align:center;}

#kaidesc p{

Luke  returned a gentle smile. "Alright" he said before he stopped swinging

Nai White

The Young Celestial Mage

Nai smiled and closed his eyes, his head facing the direction of the sky and the sun, "Ooh~ I agree. Really nice around here, especially during this time." He said, chuckling lightly. "As for me, I just feet the need for some fresh air... "

#nabackground{
background-image: url(http://33.media.tumblr.com/94e607911adb8e87ea4d92656116d3c0/tumblr_na2j4isOAo1stce7po1_500.gif); background-size:cover;
#natransbox{

Riley moved the hairs out of her face. "Yea me too, Another reason why I come here is to make unhappy people happy" she says with a small smile

Celaena had been quiet for the rest of the ride, content with staring out the window as they drove along. The scenery was so strange here, with even more new and strange things passing by the window that she didn't recognize. Truthfully, if Celaena was being honest with herself, she wasn't sure how much she really liked all of it. A part of her was extremely curious to find out about this world, but a part of her also realized that all the technology and the things that took the place of nature didn't sit well with her. And that was just from being a fae. Perhaps it was just nerves from being in a new world.

The fae didn't really understand what he was talking about with "parking spots", but soon enough he had gotten out of the car and opened her door, mentioning something about a seatbelt. She looked up at him, her face blank for a moment before she remembered that strap of material that held her to the seat. He had locked into a plastic thing on her... ah! There it was. Looking down at it, she frowned, trying to figure out how to release it. After fiddling with it for a while, her lithe fingers pressed down on the button, and seatbelt retracted. Smiling, Celaena stood up out of the car, beaming at Ansom. "I did it!" She looked over at the building near them. "Is this the... mall?"

Ansom  nodded. "Yes, this is the mall." Frankly, it wasn't the biggest of mall. In fact one might call it a sMall. But, quality did not always lay with quantity. "Don't judge it by its size. It's still one of my favorite places even though it was small." Ansom probably didn't need to see anything. The building was probably spectacular compared to what she was used to. It's large arches and fountains and it's automatic doors and great windows. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiona almost choked on her pancakes. "Wait really? But it's the hit TV show on HBO. I actually think it's the in the  top five highest grossing TV shows ever." She shook her head in disbelief. "You gotta watch it if you wanna continue this friendship."

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin sighed before he rubbed the back of his head, "Well, if you don't mind me staying..." He said sighing again before he put his pancakes down on the small coffee table before he leaned back into the couch, sighing again.

Hansuke Ishida

Angel with a Dark Side

tumblr_inline_nta9o3P69n1szu3bc_500.gif

Han sighed lightly, keeping his thoughts to himself once he finished speaking. Whoever the guy who was here with Kanon seemed to treat her well, pretty protective of her... In a way it made him seem as if he weren't needed anymore. Maybe he wasn't... Han was preparing to turn around and leave, but then he say Kanon's hand reaching towards him. "K-Kanon..." He muttered quietly as he slowly reached for her hand, soon holding her hand in his own. He finally had an answer to his question; she wasn't okay. Something told him that, and he could feel it too. "Whatever you need Kanon... I'm here." He said, giving her hand a light squeeze. It had probably been the first time in forever that Kanon had looked at him as someone who could help. She had always been so independent since their mother's death, and she never looked towards Han or their father for help too much, rarely at that. "Anything sis...." He then looked at Achilles, "And I want to say I can trust you to keep her out of harms way where I can't. If you can't, then you might as well just go away..." He said in a brash tone. 

#habackground{
background-image: url(http://img10.deviantart.net/895c/i/2013/166/6/f/ichigo_manga_lineart_by_emptyysoulx-d64415y.png); background-size:cover;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}
#hatransbox{
opacity: 0.95;

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin sighed before he rubbed the back of his head, "Well, if you don't mind me staying..." He said sighing again before he put his pancakes down on the small coffee table before he leaned back into the couch, sighing again.

Fiona shook her head. "What? Of course I don't mind you staying!" She giggled a bit. "I enjoy company." She took a few bites before continuing. "Well, Game of Thrones does have some nudity...well...a lot of nudity. You're not going to get uncomfortable, are you?" She asked with a small smirk.

Riley moved the hairs out of her face. "Yea me too, Another reason why I come here is to make unhappy people happy" she says with a small smile

Nai White

The Young Celestial Mage

"Making people happy huh? Its always nice to see a smile on someone's face." Nai said, opening one of his eyes and lookimg at Riley. "If that's the case, we should hangout sometimes. I could use a good smile here and there." He said, chuckling lightly. 

#nabackground{
#natransbox{

Hansuke Ishida

Angel with a Dark Side

tumblr_inline_nta9o3P69n1szu3bc_500.gif

Han sighed lightly, keeping his thoughts to himself once he finished speaking. Whoever the guy who was here with Kanon seemed to treat her well, pretty protective of her... In a way it made him seem as if he weren't needed anymore. Maybe he wasn't... Han was preparing to turn around and leave, but then he say Kanon's hand reaching towards him. "K-Kanon..." He muttered quietly as he slowly reached for her hand, soon holding her hand in his own. He finally had an answer to his question; she wasn't okay. Something told him that, and he could feel it too. "Whatever you need Kanon... I'm here." He said, giving her hand a light squeeze. It had probably been the first time in forever that Kanon had looked at him as someone who could help. She had always been so independent since their mother's death, and she never looked towards Han or their father for help too much, rarely at that. "Anything sis...." He then looked at Achilles, "And I want to say I can trust you to keep her out of harms way where I can't. If you can't, then you might as well just go away..." He said in a brash tone. 

#habackground{
background-image: url(http://img10.deviantart.net/895c/i/2013/166/6/f/ichigo_manga_lineart_by_emptyysoulx-d64415y.png); background-size:cover;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}
#hatransbox{
opacity: 0.95;

(I am liking how you do macro's, Roman)

-Achilles-

So this bastard was her brother, That explained alot. Letting his gown flow open, revealing the deep colored bruises she had left on him to her brother. "I protect her as much as I can, but she is pretty capable of holding her own." he said with the smug satisfaction of a man who has the best of the best of anything. Although he could only remember the blood and murder on the airship, when he rescued her, he in part did not know how far the dead men went with her, so he kindly excluded it from his discussion. Brother or no, the man's attitude was not uncommon. Back in his day he had to level some sense into a few big brothers, to make them realize he wasn't a world class bastard. So this looked like about the same situation. Releasing her, he speaks gently to her, "Go hug your brother's neck. There is nothing more soothing than a familial comfort." he rose from the bed. "But, it seems me and your esteemed brother have to have a talk, man to man, out side. So when you finish loving on your brother, please return to bed." he said as he half staggered out of the door in the rear of the infirmary. The afternoon light nearly blinded him, as his gown fluttered in the breeze with each passing step.

-Thetis-

Looking up from some papers at her desk in the teachers office, she sees her wayward son staggering out into the courtyard behind the infirmary. She knew what was going on. She orchestrated this painful lesson in not ditching her class AND not having to fight every fight. grabbing her cup of tea, she stood in the doorway of the room, letting the fall breeze cool her as she propped against the doorframe, watching the events unfold. She loved her son enough to whoop his bottom over every wrong he did, this was no different.

-Apollyon-

Watching a couple leave the boys dorm, he was ready to rain hell on them for a girl being in the boys dorm, but a boy in a hospital gown staggering out into the open from the infirmary was just more interesting. A quick look over the sick list, said that the boy was Achilles, son of the hot piece teacher Thetis. However, a quick wiki search told him that this boy would be trouble. Watching the combat class footage told him even more. The boy was squaring off to fight, and that was against the rules. Looking into the infirmary's camera, shown his partner, Han in there with a girl. Either Han was trying to commit a felony, or that would be the sister he spoke of. This too was not good. If it was Achilles vs. Han, the boy was going to suffer. Grabbing the nice gun, he left the security office where he was assigned by the police to monitor the supers and keep them in line.

@Lumina

@Roman

View attachment 151718

View attachment 187766

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as his shoulders jerked from happiness. What he spoke was truth, as adult Sanctums required a lot more food to satisfy their hunger than their juniors. This usually caused a lot of plates that need washing, however Kenji and his older brother Akira usually took care of those. In Euphoria, there was generally a burst of hungry Sanctums who entered the city's large array of restaurants after a war, so it was a common sight to see Sanctums consume sometimes literally a ton of food. This extended to Kenji, as he'd usually eat the same as Akira, sometimes more. After he finished talking, he stood up and held his hand out to Lumina, shortly before he continued talkingΨ...

“ Sanctums require a whole lot more food than I have eaten to be full, so I'll still be able to have dinner with you~ Coming?~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 187770

...♆Kuroh listened to Himeragi's words, and raised his right hand to his right cheek. As he did this, he replied to Himeragi♆...

“ Oh. If you need any money, you know you can always ask me, right?~ I don't mind~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

tumblr_m6cpcdt2Hi1qcp905o1_500.gif

LUMINA

Ah, so that's how it was. His explanation made sense to Lumina, even if she didn't quite fully understand what exactly a Sanctum was. All she had was what she knew of her pair, and the things that she had told him. Her guess was that she'd never truly understand just what Sanctums were, but she would do her best to try and make sense of what she saw and what she knew. And that was that Kenji apparently needed, or wanted, to eat a lot. She could eat a fair bit herself (all of the heat radiating off of her all the time made her metabolism pretty high, and her appetite much higher than normal), but nowhere near as much as him. Either way, she was excited to hear that he was still wanting to go out to dinner. She had been really looking forward to it, and she was quite hungry. Her worried expression melted into a wide smile, and she gently took his hand and got up to stand next to him, threading her fingers between his own. "That's good to hear~ Let's go to dinner!~ Where are we going again?~"

Fiona shook her head. "What? Of course I don't mind you staying!" She giggled a bit. "I enjoy company." She took a few bites before continuing. "Well, Game of Thrones does have some nudity...well...a lot of nudity. You're not going to get uncomfortable, are you?" She asked with a small smirk.

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a short sigh before he returned the smirk, "Really... Hmm, no, i think i'll be okay," He said in a slightly scared tone as his smirk never left, him laughing a bit after, he picked up the plate, taking another bite of the pancakes before placing it back down on the table,"How long is an episode?" He said as he cocked his head to the right slightly.

Nico gently poked his left cheek, giggling softly. "Uhh this is actually.. my f-first relationship, so we'll be amateurs together," she said cheerfully. She quickly tucked a strand of hair behind her right ear before looking up at him. "..I'm just glad you're here," she said, feeling fragile. Nico took him into a soft embrace.

Drakon blushed and returned her embrace. "Same here... A-Anyways, how about we watch this movie." He said and pointed at a movie poster. It was a movie called Papertowns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harper had finally moved out of Lexi and Kites house so she was living in her own house with Hiro, she laid in bed all curled up. All morning she had felt sick

Hiro was just coming back from work that day. "Hey Harper!" He said happily. "How was your day?" He asked her, not really noticing the fact she looked kinda sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back