• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Origami looked around, this was her favorite time of the year, "Hmm Im really craving just a regular sandwich" she says

-Paris-

Flourishing a bow to her, he has caught a beautiful maple leaf for her. He then affixes it to her hair pin. "For you my dear." he said, kissing her hand. He was enjoying showing off some, but it seemed to make her happy so it was harmless fun. "That sounds pretty good, actually." he said as he continued to walk with her to the deli.

@Mayyflower

Talia had quietly followed alongside Zenya, not exactly knowing what to say. She wanted to startup a conversation, but she couldn't exactly think think of a topic and would feel uncomfortable just talking abot something random. 

Nai White

The Young Celestial Mage

"Seems to be those who live the furthest that enjoy the walks." Nai said, knowing this was somewhat true. "And it's a pleasure. Always great to meet new people. " he added, gently rubbing his arm. "So... Ah... What brings you here to the park? Enjoying the sights?" He asked curiously. 

#nabackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://33.media.tumblr.com/94e607911adb8e87ea4d92656116d3c0/tumblr_na2j4isOAo1stce7po1_500.gif); background-size:cover;
background-position: center;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid #000000}
#natransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #000000;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#ffffff;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

[SIZE= 24px]Zenya White[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~[/SIZE]

Zenya continued to walk with Talia before she saw some ducks fly by.

''Oh yeah. The park we're going to is near a lake with lots of geese and ducks. Maybe we could feed them some bread if we have the chance.''

Drakon let his lips slide onto hers. It felt like something had bloomed between them once their lips had connected. Nothing else mattered in that moment. Not the amount of money he had left, not the date, the alliance, nothing... All that mattered to him was Nico. He had his full attention on her and nothing could have broken him in that moment. This was the first time he had felt this whole. It was like finding what he had been desperately missing.

Instantly, Nico melted deeply into him as their lips touched. She has never experienced this feeling before, this is quite overwhelming, but it just felt right. Like this what meant to happened. He wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to kiss her alright. She loved every second of it. 

Instantly, Nico melted deeply into him as their lips touched. She has never experienced this feeling before, this is quite overwhelming, but it just felt right. Like this what meant to happened. He wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to kiss her alright. She loved every second of it. 

Drakon held the kiss for a while before pulling back softly. He got a bit flustered. "A-Ah geez, was that okay?" He asked. "I dunno if I'm a good kisser or not, never done it before. A-Anyways, were supposed to catch a movie right?"

Nona blushed and smiled before looking over at Rin, in a way of asking for permission.

Rin smiled and looked at them both. "That is awesome, You be good to her Doragon" she says in a protective tone

Hanran let out a long yawn. "I don't know about you guys but I'm really tired after today." He said as he looked between all of them. "Let's get to bed." He stated, Doragon nodded lightly in agreement.

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

Himeragi just continued to snuggle with Kuroh. She soon heard the door open. It probably was Kristako. Sure enough, that's who it was. She came into the living room and saw Kuroh. She had a surprised expression and was just standing still before she spoke softly.

''...Dad?''

#'charactername'background{
background-image: url(Image url here, only http); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
width:75%;
margin: 0 15% 3% 15%;
border: 1px solid gold}

#'charactername'transbox{
opacity: 0.85;
background-color: HexColorhere;
color:HexColorhere;

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh turned to the female voice that echoed from the doorway and smiled, his icy irises landing on his daughter, Kristako. He replied♆...

“ Hi~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Hanran let out a long yawn. "I don't know about you guys but I'm really tired after today." He said as he looked between all of them. "Let's get to bed." He stated, Doragon nodded lightly in agreement.

Nona looked at Hanran and then over to Rin, Nona squinted her eyes and noticed a ring on her finger, her eyes widen before looking at the both of them. "Yea, okay..." she says 

Rin noticed Nona looking at her but didn't say a word, she looked over at Hanran. "Good idea" she says before walking towards the bedroom

Nona looked at Hanran and then over to Rin, Nona squinted her eyes and noticed a ring on her finger, her eyes widen before looking at the both of them. "Yea, okay..." she says 

Rin noticed Nona looking at her but didn't say a word, she looked over at Hanran. "Good idea" she says before walking towards the bedroom

Hanran went to bed with Doragon, waiting for his lovely fiancé to snuggle up with him as Doragon laid around the edge of the bed.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh turned to the female voice that echoed from the doorway and smiled, his icy irises landing on his daughter, Kristako. He replied♆...

“ Hi~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Kristako Seiker

~ Intoner of Modern Warfare ~

Kristako soon ran to her father and hugged him tightly. She was so happy to see her father again that she started crying tears of joy.

''I missed you Dad..!''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh chuckled lightly and replied♆...

“ Really? I always assumed television had very interesting channels. Guess I learned something new, television can have nothing onl~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

tumblr_mzz7iv8BEr1sn5jpho4_400.gif

...≭Haruo grinned and leaned forward, shortly before he replied≭...

“ That may be so, but the barrier around the estate was created by my father. It's very purpose was to keep out anyone he didn't want entering. Getting passed it is the very definition of impossible. Besides, the barrier itself isn't visible, and masquerades the estate to look like the surrounding trees. Only those who are Sanctums are able to see passed it, and even then, they won't be able to enter. To any of the lower races, they won't be able to tell the difference from the surrounding forest, and when they touch the barrier, they'll be sent to another location within said forest without realising. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Confused.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

/monthly_2016_09/57d1a3d11db71_AkiraHeader.thumb.png.f43ca60be2e9f924d6b45a15d6f12bbf.png

tumblr_nmpa75qtrK1tua0a5o2_500.gif

...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up from his seated position, an audible inhalation occurring in the process as he gathered his breath. As he rose from the rooftops tiles, cherry blossom petals fell from the tree that grew on the roof behind him, and flew elegantly passed his body and out towards the courtyard where Cam stood. As this happened, Akira spoke down to Cam, a smile forming on his face as he did so♅...

I agree, it does sound enticing, however considering the vast power differences between us, and the fact that I'm the principal and you're a student of the same school, the very thought of us two doing battle is outrageous. The notion of death would only apply to you, and if I do kill you, I'll be looked down on as someone who killed a student. That doesn't sound very fun, does it? On these points alone, I'm going to have to pass on your little battle proposition. 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

School Rooftop.

Conversing with Cam.

Calm.

Cam.

See what Cam wants.

@Shortyshot

Theme

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Macondo';

.postimage{
border: solid 3px #b3b300;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width:90%;}

#akiratitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
background-repeat: repeat;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.desc{
font-size:16px;
color:#b3b300;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;}

.speech{
font-size:14px;

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;

button.accordion {
background-color: #333333;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;

A laugh escaped from Cam's mouth "Oh but Akira, I'm not just a student. If anything I don't even attend school. As a matter of fact I've been alive for a very long time. And as far as my power goes.....You might be surprised....Tell me, do you know a man by the name of Al? The one you fought in the tournament?"

Talia had quietly followed alongside Zenya, not exactly knowing what to say. She wanted to startup a conversation, but she couldn't exactly think think of a topic and would feel uncomfortable just talking abot something random. 

Nai White

The Young Celestial Mage

"Seems to be those who live the furthest that enjoy the walks." Nai said, knowing this was somewhat true. "And it's a pleasure. Always great to meet new people. " he added, gently rubbing his arm. "So... Ah... What brings you here to the park? Enjoying the sights?" He asked curiously. 

#nabackground{
background-image: url(http://33.media.tumblr.com/94e607911adb8e87ea4d92656116d3c0/tumblr_na2j4isOAo1stce7po1_500.gif); background-size:cover;
background-position: center;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
border: 1px solid #000000}
#natransbox{
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #000000;
color:#ffffff;

Riley shrugged. "I don't know.. I always come here, I find this place quite peaceful, what about you?" She asks 

Sarin Mortirus

Sarin gave a soft sigh as he grabbed the syrup before giving a small laugh, he moved back over to (( i forget )) before he placed it down on the bench, "So, i don't think i've asked this yet, correct me if i have, but you don't have any siblings?" He asked before lookign to the left slightly, watching her make the pancakes. His stomach made a growling noise as he merely sighed, "To think; eating a four-course meal would fill me up," He said before lightly laughing at his own words.

@NeoClassical

Fiona took of two pancakes, as that was how many she could make at a time and placed them on a plate. She slide the plate down the counter and to Sarin. "No technical siblings, but Ansom and his sister Serenity are pretty close to being my siblings." She nodded slightly and smiled.

She didn't really need siblings. Ansom and Serenity were always either arguing or not talking to each other. Fiona doubted she could handle that stuff.

"I would ask you the same question, but I've been told that you're not a very open book." She winked and smiled, starting on her own food.

@VenomSlayer

Drakon held the kiss for a while before pulling back softly. He got a bit flustered. "A-Ah geez, was that okay?" He asked. "I dunno if I'm a good kisser or not, never done it before. A-Anyways, were supposed to catch a movie right?"

Nico felt giddy inside and she couldn't help, but smile like a fool. She kept touching her lips. "It was uhh perfect," she gave him a thumbs up. "Ohhh yeah! Lets go we're going to miss it," she exclaimed, getting her purse and heading towards the door. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiona took of two pancakes, as that was how many she could make at a time and placed them on a plate. She slide the plate down the counter and to Sarin. "No technical siblings, but Ansom and his sister Serenity are pretty close to being my siblings." She nodded slightly and smiled.

She didn't really need siblings. Ansom and Serenity were always either arguing or not talking to each other. Fiona doubted she could handle that stuff.

"I would ask you the same question, but I've been told that you're not a very open book." She winked and smiled, starting on her own food.

@VenomSlayer

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin gave a small sigh before he closed his eyes, hearing the plate slide over to him, "So that's what you think of me... Well, ask a question, if i answer... I don't know... Do a hand stand for a minute... or something..." He said the last part defeated as he opened his eyes, he instantly grabbed the syrup and poured tons of it on the pancakes, his eyes lighting up as he did so, he grabbed the fork and knife and instantly took a bite of it.

[SIZE= 26px]Sarin Mortirus[/SIZE]

Sarin gave a small sigh before he closed his eyes, hearing the plate slide over to him, "So that's what you think of me... Well, ask a question, if i answer... I don't know... Do a hand stand for a minute... or something..." He said the last part defeated as he opened his eyes, he instantly grabbed the syrup and poured tons of it on the pancakes, his eyes lighting up as he did so, he grabbed the fork and knife and instantly took a bite of it.

Fiona shrugged. "Handstands are easy." She did one just because and held it for a solid seven seconds before gracefully returning to her feet. "Anyway, it's cool. I honestly don't care to learn all about your family and stuff right now. I want pancakes. Besides, Game of Thrones is on in fifteen minutes." She smiled and placed her pancakes on a plate and turned off the stove.

She walked into the living room and sat down with her legs folded underneath her. She held her plate in one hand and the remote in another.

A laugh escaped from Cam's mouth "Oh but Akira, I'm not just a student. If anything I don't even attend school. As a matter of fact I've been alive for a very long time. And as far as my power goes.....You might be surprised....Tell me, do you know a man by the name of Al? The one you fought in the tournament?"

/monthly_2016_09/57d1a3d11db71_AkiraHeader.thumb.png.f43ca60be2e9f924d6b45a15d6f12bbf.png

...♅Akira shrugged off Cam's estimation of his power and sighed, shortly before he placed his right hand into his pocket. It was at this moment, Akira spoke♅...

I already know how long you've been alive, not that I asked. That also wasn't my point. While you may not attend the school, you are listed as a student within the school's records, and because of that, my point still applies. I do know Al. What of him? 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

School Rooftop.

Conversing with Cam.

Calm.

Cam.

Discern Cam's point.

@Shortyshot

Theme

.postimage{
width:auto;}

#akiratitle{

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
}

.desc{

.speech{

button.accordion {

#postbox .ipsEmbeddedVideo{
border: solid 3px #b3b300;}

3 minutes ago, Fukushima Akira said:

...♅Akira shrugged off Cam's estimation of his power and sighed, shortly before he placed his right hand into his pocket. It was at this moment, Akira spoke♅...

I already know how long you've been alive, not that I asked. That also wasn't my point. While you may not attend the school, you are listed as a student within the school's records, and because of that, my point still applies. I do know Al. What of him? 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

School Rooftop.

Conversing with Cam.

Calm.

Cam.

Discern Cam's point.

@Shortyshot

Theme

.postimage{
width:auto;}

#akiratitle{

#postbox{
}

.desc{

.speech{

button.accordion {

#postbox .ipsEmbeddedVideo{
border: solid 3px #b3b300;}

Cam's face looked more serious on the subject of Al "As you most likely know he is my student....But something's happened....He's died...Now don't get me wrong, I could care less if he died or not. I can see him either way....But the problem I have is the Dragon God within him...I don't have the power in this realm to seal it away....Though I could care less if this world was destroyed or not, I know you feel differently..." He sighed before taking a deep breath "King of Euphoria....I am in need of your aid."

Nico felt giddy inside and she couldn't help, but smile like a fool. She kept touching her lips. "It was uhh perfect," she gave him a thumbs up. "Ohhh yeah! Lets go we're going to miss it," she exclaimed, getting her purse and heading towards the door. 

Drakon was still blushing deeply after what had just happened, right when the date had started too. He set her gifts in random places in her room so she could take a look at them once she got home. He walked back to her and softly grasped her hand in his. "I can't believe I get to escort somebody as pretty as you." He said softly, looking to the side because he was just a mess as usual. He then began to walk with her out the door.

Hanran went to bed with Doragon, waiting for his lovely fiancé to snuggle up with him as Doragon laid around the edge of the bed.

Nona curled up on top of the fridge, this is where she normally sleeps

Rin got in bed and wrapped her arms around Hanran.

Attachments

• Akira Header 2.png
    Akira Header 2.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Cam's face looked more serious on the subject of Al "As you most likely know he is my student....But something's happened....He's died...Now don't get me wrong, I could care less if he died or not. I can see him either way....But the problem I have is the Dragon God within him...I don't have the power in this realm to seal it away....Though I could care less if this world was destroyed or not, I know you feel differently..." He sighed before taking a deep breath "King of Euphoria....I am in need of your aid."

/monthly_2016_10/58063ec69ee97_AkiraHeader2.png.038c169f59727c1675443771fac0482c.png

...♅Akira sighed once more and replied, a small smile forming on his face to reinforce his point as he talked. He wasn't going to help Cam out, not out of malice, but out of sheer principal. In truth, Akira was already busy with locating the Shuron King, so he couldn't spare any time to help the student that stood below him, not that he would anyway. Akira believed that those of the lower realms would have to solve their own problems, as if he always interfered, they'd assume that he was always going to be there to fix their messes♅...

I refuse. Don't misunderstand, I don't want Earth to disappear, however I am not here to fix every small problem that arises. Everyone seems to be under the false misconception that I'm always available to fix things, which I'm not. I only interfere in situations that have occurred because of either myself or my people's presence here. That is to say, I only get involved if it's directly linked to me or my race. Everything else is your guys' problem. Therefore, it's down to you to fix your problem, not me. 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

School Rooftop.

Conversing with Cam.

Calm.

Cam.

Discern Cam's point.

@Shortyshot

Theme

.postimage{
border: solid 3px #ffd700;
width: 90%;}

#akiratitle{

#postbox{
}

.desc{
color:#ffd700;