• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Doragon put one end in his mouth and offered the other end of it gently to Nona with a heavy maroon blush.

---

Hanran was struggling to breath once more. "I-I really need to control myself." He said with a laugh before he reclothed himself. "Okay, going home for real this time."

Nona put the other end in her mouth and smiled lightly at him. 

Rin put her clothes back on and chuckled. "Okay good" she says smiling 

Nona put the other end in her mouth and smiled lightly at him. 

Rin put her clothes back on and chuckled. "Okay good" she says smiling 

Doragon nibbled on his end until their lips were close, biting the rest of the way to her lips, kissing her deeply.

---

Hanran unfurled his dragon wings once more and hugged her close to him. "I love you..." He whispered one more time before taking off back towards home.

Origami lifted her head up and looked at Paris. "What would you like to eat?" She asks sitting all the way up 

-Paris-

"Preferably, a freshly hunted and killed Nimean boar, one that has ravaged a village. But since there are probably no more monsters like that, Something beautifully spicy, like you." he complimented her. "What do you recommend?" he said smiling as he rolled over to grab her in a playful hug.

@Mayyflower

Drakon smiled happily. "I got lots of great news! I've been able to control my time changing ability and our mission for the Alliance has been fully accomplished now!" He said before deciding to make a... Half joke. "I could even move in if you asked me to. I've been completely free with nothing to do. Also, do you wanna go to the movies or something? I haven't seen a movie in forever!"

Her eyes widened slightly in confusion. "Move.. in??" she said shockingly. "I hope that's a joke.." she laughed awkardly. Nico scratched the side of her arm. "But yeaah! i love movie theater popcorn," she added. "What movie are you trying to see??" She asked politely. 

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

Himeragi just nodded.

''Yeah. Sometimes, they just run out of things to air. And the same stuff kinda get boring.''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh nodded and replied, his smile remaining♆...

“ Ah, okay~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Doragon nibbled on his end until their lips were close, biting the rest of the way to her lips, kissing her deeply.

---

Hanran unfurled his dragon wings once more and hugged her close to him. "I love you..." He whispered one more time before taking off back towards home.

Nona did the same and kissed him back deeply 

Rin held on and smiled. "I love you too" she says softly 

-Paris-

"Preferably, a freshly hunted and killed Nimean boar, one that has ravaged a village. But since there are probably no more monsters like that, Something beautifully spicy, like you." he complimented her. "What do you recommend?" he said smiling as he rolled over to grab her in a playful hug.

@Mayyflower

Origami blinked, "Uhm, maybe a spicy chicken sandwich?" She said before hugging him back 

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh nodded and replied, his smile remaining♆...

“ Ah, okay~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

Himeragi just continued to snuggle with Kuroh. She soon heard the door open. It probably was Kristako. Sure enough, that's who it was. She came into the living room and saw Kuroh. She had a surprised expression and was just standing still before she spoke softly.

''...Dad?''

#'charactername'background{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(Image url here, only http); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:75%;
margin: 0 15% 3% 15%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid gold}

#'charactername'transbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.85;
background-color: HexColorhere;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:HexColorhere;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

Last edited by a moderator:
Her eyes widened slightly in confusion. "Move.. in??" she said shockingly. "I hope that's a joke.." she laughed awkardly. Nico scratched the side of her arm. "But yeaah! i love movie theater popcorn," she added. "What movie are you trying to see??" She asked politely. 

Drakon suddenly became all childlike and laughed. "How about we go watch a romance?" He teased her, now not needing to put up a stone wall from her anymore. "I was wondering if I could steal your first kiss~" He said before he remembered he hadn't had his first kiss either so he blushed deeply and shook his head. "I-I mean, it's... Only if you want to..." He mumbled, starting to rebuild that wall because he was getting shy.

Origami blinked, "Uhm, maybe a spicy chicken sandwich?" She said before hugging him back 

-Paris-

"Sounds good to me. Where do you have in mind?" he asked sheepishly. He did not care where they went, just as long as they went. "But honestly, you do look good enough to eat my dear!" he growled playfully as he pulled her down to his level an gave her a hickey on her neck.

@Mayyflower

Drakon suddenly became all childlike and laughed. "How about we go watch a romance?" He teased her, now not needing to put up a stone wall from her anymore. "I was wondering if I could steal your first kiss~" He said before he remembered he hadn't had his first kiss either so he blushed deeply and shook his head. "I-I mean, it's... Only if you want to..." He mumbled, starting to rebuild that wall because he was getting shy.

Nico rolled her eyes slightly, chuckling lightly. "Do you really think it's that.. easy??" she snapped back. "You better give flowers, chocolates, and a big fat teddy bear.." she added. Nico laid back down on the couch. 

Nico rolled her eyes slightly, chuckling lightly. "Do you really think it's that.. easy??" she snapped back. "You better give flowers, chocolates, and a big fat teddy bear.." she added. Nico laid back down on the couch. 

Drakon's blush increased and he panicked. He didn't have much money, he hardly had enough money to take them both to the movies. He began frantically searching around for some cash. "You bet! I'll do my best Nico! I promise!" He said quickly before he sighed. "Well, it doesn't matter either way..." He said as he softly clutched his shirt over his chest where his heart would be. "After all, she has stolen something from me... And I'm grateful for it." He said. He then looked and remembered he was still on the phone. "C-Crap! You heard nothing!" He said, almost screaming.

-Paris-

"Sounds good to me. Where do you have in mind?" he asked sheepishly. He did not care where they went, just as long as they went. "But honestly, you do look good enough to eat my dear!" he growled playfully as he pulled her down to his level an gave her a hickey on her neck.

@Mayyflower

"Maybe the diner up the street?" She said before he pulled her down and gave her a hickey, her eyes widen and she blushed. She chuckled. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maybe the diner up the street?" She said before he pulled her down and gave her a hickey, her eyes widen and she blushed. She chuckled. 

-Paris-

He kissed his way around he neck, and kiss pecked her cheek before finding her lips and kissing her deeply. "Let us go get some food before my hunger overtakes me." he said as he released her from the super deep kiss and rose to change his clothes.

@Mayyflower

-Paris-

He kissed his way around he neck, and kiss pecked her cheek before finding her lips and kissing her deeply. "Let us go get some food before my hunger overtakes me." he said as he released her from the super deep kiss and rose to change his clothes.

@Mayyflower

Origami was flustered, she did not expect him to do all that, she put her hand on her neck where he marked her, she blushed and nodded. "O-okay" she said as she got off the bed.

Zenya White

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

Zenya thought about it. She didn't wanna do much. Just walk somewhere. She soon came up with an idea which was just an ordinary idea but at least it would be good.

''Wanna just go down to the park? We could have a walk there.''

nice code)))

"Yeah sure... That would be a nice change of pace." Talia said with a smile. 

Origami was flustered, she did not expect him to do all that, she put her hand on her neck where he marked her, she blushed and nodded. "O-okay" she said as she got off the bed.

-Paris-

He watched her lovely form rise off the bed as he stripped his shirt off and tossed it into his colored clothes bin. She was very pretty, and he was one to appreciate that beauty. Putting on a nicer shirt, he turned to her, "Need anything before we go?" he asked her as he grabbed some money out of his locked desk drawer.

@Mayyflower

-Paris-

He watched her lovely form rise off the bed as he stripped his shirt off and tossed it into his colored clothes bin. She was very pretty, and he was one to appreciate that beauty. Putting on a nicer shirt, he turned to her, "Need anything before we go?" he asked her as he grabbed some money out of his locked desk drawer.

@Mayyflower

Origami shook her head and walked to the door, "Shall we get going?" She asks with a small smile 

Origami shook her head and walked to the door, "Shall we get going?" She asks with a small smile 

-Paris-

Taking her hand, he kisses her once more. "Yes, my roommate is sure to return soon, and he is an upstanding citizen who would rat me out in a heartbeat." he said as he opened the door, and poked his head out. The hall was empty and he let her out and then closed the door behind him. "I am having a wonderful time with you." he said as he held her hand.

@Mayyflower

Nai White

The Young Celestial Mage

After leaving his father's house for a visit, Nai made his way to his dorm and did a few things there before heading out once more. He had decided to take a walk in the park, seeing as how he wanted a more calm environment to relax in, and the park seemed perfect. Using his powers to get there, it took no time to get to his destination. Soon after walking for a while, Nai decided to sit down on a bench, and there he realized someone else was there too, "Hi." Nai said with a smile. "You don't mind me sitting here do you?' He asked. 

#nabackground{
background-image: url(http://33.media.tumblr.com/94e607911adb8e87ea4d92656116d3c0/tumblr_na2j4isOAo1stce7po1_500.gif); background-size:cover;
background-position: center;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
border: 1px solid #000000}
#natransbox{
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #000000;
color:#ffffff;

Nai White

The Young Celestial Mage

After leaving his father's house for a visit, Nai made his way to his dorm and did a few things there before heading out once more. He had decided to take a walk in the park, seeing as how he wanted a more calm environment to relax in, and the park seemed perfect. Using his powers to get there, it took no time to get to his destination. Soon after walking for a while, Nai decided to sit down on a bench, and there he realized someone else was there too, "Hi." Nai said with a smile. "You don't mind me sitting here do you?' He asked. 

#nabackground{
background-image: url(http://33.media.tumblr.com/94e607911adb8e87ea4d92656116d3c0/tumblr_na2j4isOAo1stce7po1_500.gif); background-size:cover;
background-position: center;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
border: 1px solid #000000}
#natransbox{
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #000000;
color:#ffffff;

@Mayyflower

Nona did the same and kissed him back deeply 

Rin held on and smiled. "I love you too" she says softly 

Doragon kissed her for a while before pulling back. "Oops! Looks like I lose!" He whined. He then sensed Hanran's presence. "Looks like their back." He said. With this is seemed Doragon and Nona's fun was over...

---

Hanran touched down just near the dorm and his wings disappeared into his back. "Hope the house isn't a mess by the time we walk in." He joked as he approached the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back