• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Talia White

The Optimistic Succubus

Talia giggled quietly as the last scene of the movie ended. The movie had made her laugh multiple times as it was in her opinion, really funny. She looked over at Zenya and smiled, "Ready to head out? We can do more stuff before heading home... Maybe go to an arcade or something! I'll let you choose since I chose the movie. We can head home if you want." She said happily, as she hopped out of her seat. 

#talbackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://wallpaperswide.com/download/purple_bokeh-wallpaper-1920x1440.jpg); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 16px;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}

#taltransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #121123;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#eccec9;
font-size: 14px;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

@HimeragiSeiker

--Misafune--

"Yes, I am not a novice, but more of an Adept level apprentice. So I can do some things, while others are just out of reach." he answered merrily as he was just enjoying this. "Its like a book that has yet to reach the climax." he finished answering her. "Same, this place is cozy and quaint." he commented into his water.

@Nona

Rini Yelil

tumblr_lzl2u3HWNo1qj5uqzo1_500_zpsnxwow74h.gif

Rini smiled softly "Indeed it is. I do hope we make coming here a habit" she said before giggling softly. "I bet you'll learn those things in no time though you seem to have a knack for learning spells from what I know about you." She said with a nod before placing a hand to her face "Come to think of it... I read so much about all kinds of spells, yet preform very little..." She had pointed out, it was pretty true though she had stacks of books in her room but rarely actually preformed the spells she was reading about...mostly because she was afraid it would go wrong and blow up her room. She knew a witch from her class that happened to...  Looking to Misafune she gave a friendly smile "What is your favourite kind of tea?" She asked curiously.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Calligraffitti';

#riniappearance{
margin: 0 10% 3% 10%;
height:auto;
width:80%;}

#riniappearance img{
border: solid 3px #FF9999;}

#riniheader{
text-align:center;
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#FF9999 ;
border-bottom: solid 3px #FF9999 ;
font-family: 'Calligraffitti', cursive ;}

#rinipostbox{
background-color:#FFFFCC ;
border: solid 3px #FF9999 ;
width:80%;
height:100%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

#rinidesc{
margin:2%;
text-align:justify;}

#rinidesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

Last edited by a moderator:
Rini Yelil

tumblr_lzl2u3HWNo1qj5uqzo1_500_zpsnxwow74h.gif

Rini smiled softly "Indeed it is. I do hope we make coming here a habit" she said before giggling softly. "I bet you'll learn those things in no time though you seem to have a knack for learning spells from what I know about you." She said with a nod before placing a hand to her face "Come to think of it... I read so much about all kinds of spells, yet preform very little..." She had pointed out, it was pretty true though she had stacks of books in her room but rarely actually preformed the spells she was reading about...mostly because she was afraid it would go wrong and blow up her room. She knew a witch from her class that happened to...  Looking to Misafune she gave a friendly smile "What is your favourite kind of tea?" She asked curiously.

#riniappearance{
margin: 0 10% 3% 10%;

#riniappearance img{
border: solid 3px #FF9999;}

#riniheader{
border-bottom: solid 3px #FF9999 ;

#rinipostbox{
border: solid 3px #FF9999 ;
}

#rinidesc{

#rinidesc p{

-Misafune-

"I prefer Oolong or Earl Grey. And on hot days, cooled Barley tea." he answered thoughtfully. "Hmm..What is your favorite treat?" he asked her while smiling and giving her his undivided attention.

@Nona

Mei Junchi

Objective: N/A
Mood: Hesitant

My age? That's... such a strange thing to ask about. Especially when you just came out of the bathroom like there was no previous conversation. "Um, I'm sixteen, but I probably look younger than I actually am though. How about you?" Age conversations were always an annoyance. Junchi was either told that he looked like a boyish girl, or like he was underage. Both weren't very appreciated, but at times being told he looked like a girl was nice. It was less nice when it got in the way of relationships and using the correct bathrooms. Then again, being told he looked underage was also a relationship breaker for both parties most of the time. When it was used as a compliment... things quickly got creepy and uncomfortable.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
Character Sheet

((Shhhh...I couldn't think of what to say. I don't even remember how old rael is xD if you want I could always make it to where she switched personalities. Or ya know, honestly have her forget what they were talking about because that wouldent be to far-fetched for rael.))

((Shhhh...I couldn't think of what to say. I don't even remember how old rael is xD if you want I could always make it to where she switched personalities. Or ya know, honestly have her forget what they were talking about because that wouldent be to far-fetched for rael.))

((Lol, do what you feel is best for your character. I'm just responding how Junchi would, and conversations about his age when he's so short and younger looking than most boys his age makes him feel slightly jealous... especially towards those who can shapeshift their bodies so easily.))

((Lol, do what you feel is best for your character. I'm just responding how Junchi would, and conversations about his age when he's so short and younger looking than most boys his age makes him feel slightly jealous... especially towards those who can shapeshift their bodies so easily.))

((I think rael is only like 14, but I mean between supernatural beings, does the turn jail bait really mean anything?))

Mei Junchi

Objective: N/A
Mood: Hesitant

My age? That's... such a strange thing to ask about. Especially when you just came out of the bathroom like there was no previous conversation. "Um, I'm sixteen, but I probably look younger than I actually am though. How about you?" Age conversations were always an annoyance. Junchi was either told that he looked like a boyish girl, or like he was underage. Both weren't very appreciated, but at times being told he looked like a girl was nice. It was less nice when it got in the way of relationships and using the correct bathrooms. Then again, being told he looked underage was also a relationship breaker for both parties most of the time. When it was used as a compliment... things quickly got creepy and uncomfortable.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
Character Sheet

Real sighed as she tilted her head. Looking at Junchi she spoke as if confused. "Hmmm... I'm fourteen? I think?" then tilting her head further she looked at Junchi as if seeking confirmation from him. 

((Sorry for the short replies. I'm at work on my phone.))

Real sighed as she tilted her head. Looking at Junchi she spoke as if confused. "Hmmm... I'm fourteen? I think?" then tilting her head further she looked at Junchi as if seeking confirmation from him. 

((Sorry for the short replies. I'm at work on my phone.))

Mei Junchi

Objective: Understand Rael's age
Mood: Confused | Skeptical

"You... think?" How could someone not know their own age? That seemed so silly, unless they had some weak tragic backstory where their parents never gave them consistent birthday celebrations to know. Well, they looked like a fourteen-year-old... sometimes... when they weren't shape-shifting their body to one of a well-developed girl. Junchi guessed it was possible that some girls just developed faster than others, which was certainly the case with Rael considering they turned from a boy, to a boyish girl, to an admittedly attractive girl.

"Well, I can't really answer that one for you. How aren't you sure of your age though?"

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
Character Sheet
OOC: I'm fine with short posts if it gives me something good to respond to.

Zac Crimson Black

Zac simply smiled before he lightly kissed Rosalie. He raised his head back up still smiling before he laughed lightly, "Sure, so. The best books i know of are about ten floors up, walk or portal?" He said before lightly laughing, he gazed down the bookshelves, someone placing a book back before walking away. (( @Nona Sorry short, also sorry late reply ;~; ))

Rosalie Dalton

Ichinose.Hajime.600.1550489.jpg

Rosalie looked at him with wide eyes "10 floors?!" Her voice sounded as she then looked all around the place "I might be ancient before get up 10 flights of stairs. Haven't you guys ever thought of an elevator for those who can't super speed or teleport?" She joked, laughing silently. "Maybe a portal just one more time" she then suggested

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Satisfy';

#rosalieappearance{
margin: 0 10% 4% 10%;
float:none;}

#rosalieheader{
color:#990033;
border-bottom: solid 3px #990033;
font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive;}

#rosaliepostbox{
background-color:#FFE5EE;
border: solid 3px #990033;
}

#rosaliedesc{
color:#990033;

#rosaliedesc p{

Yuna glanced over to him as he sighed and sat upright. Watching him with a curious expression before he held out his hand to her to sit up. Smiling lightly, she accepted his offer, reaching to take his hand and then sitting up. "Huh?" She looked at him for a moment before looking in front of herself again "Ah...yeah, I guess it is getting pretty late" she admitted with a small sigh as she tucked some hair from her face.

((So are we meeting the family? XDD ))

C4 sighed as he stretched and shook out the tiredness from his limbs. A look of sadness crossing his eyes as he glanced at yuna. "well uh...I guess I should be polite and walk you home huh?" C4 desperately searched for some reason to extend his and her time together and put off the reality that would face him tomorrow.

Izumi looked around the cafe, wondering if anyone around was watching or listening in on their conversation. She shook her head a bit nervous wondering if Saria was an active practicing witch with powers, or just someone who studied the craft. She felt power coming from her, but that didn't mean she knew about it. Izumi looked up at Saria curious how she would react but also staying reserved. "Spells" Izumi heard the cat under the table, and wanted to pet him but didn't know if it was okay to pet him. So she stayed put waiting, nervous about what to say next.

@Nona

Saria Roux

c5644f29ebe01bcc5628dea02cd92aee.jpg

Saria blinked a few times with a pretend look of shock when the girl said "spells". Moments after she dropped the façade and grinned at the girl "I knew it~" she said simply before giggling. "I'm a witch in training" she said pointing that herself before placing her hand on her book, "I've been adding stuff to this nook since I was 4 and a half" she said happily before her eyes drifted under the table to view the cat underneath "That's Levi...please don't draw to much attention to him. He's not supposed to be in here..." She said with a slight frown.

#sariaappearance{
margin: 0 15% 3% 15%;
width:70%;}

#sariaheader{
color:#CC0000 ;
border-bottom: solid 3px #CC0000 ;

#sariapostbox{
border: solid 3px #CC0000 ;
}

#sariadesc{
color:#CC0000 ;
text-align:center;}

#sariadesc p{

Saria Roux

c5644f29ebe01bcc5628dea02cd92aee.jpg

Saria blinked a few times with a pretend look of shock when the girl said "spells". Moments after she dropped the façade and grinned at the girl "I knew it~" she said simply before giggling. "I'm a witch in training" she said pointing that herself before placing her hand on her book, "I've been adding stuff to this nook since I was 4 and a half" she said happily before her eyes drifted under the table to view the cat underneath "That's Levi...please don't draw to much attention to him. He's not supposed to be in here..." She said with a slight frown.

Izumi looked down at the cat again but quickly looked back at her. "wow, you've been at this for awhile now." she grinned "I've only been practicing since I was 12. enough time to screw up my life though." she sighed and realized she might have said too much. She didn't need to burden this girl with her problems, but then again they might be able to learn a thing or two from each other. She decided to breeze past it hoping Saria didn't hear her. "So um do you an active powers?" she asked nervously, she never met another witch before.

Name: Mora Felist

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Moral Standing: Neutral

Current Residence: No one knows. 

High School Year: Junior (3rd year)

Race: Seraphim

• Music. Predominantly a particular mix of rock and Electronic music. Extremely picky.
  • Humor. She can appreciate a good joke but often finds herself put off by ones made in bad taste.
  • Intelligence. Conversation. She's a witty person so, having someone who can keep up is exciting for her.
  • Food. While Angels do not require food to sustain themselves she finds a certain kind of pleasure in trying all the different types of cuisine. 
  • Drama. Mora listens closely and is, usually, good at gathering information from people. It's a hobby more than anything.

Dislikes:

• Disrespect. This can include anything that one would consider disrespectful. Disregard, interruptions, lack of punctuality.. Etc.
  • Ignorance. Mora is an impatient person and finds herself struggling to deal with those who are uninformed.. Especially so if they do not make an effort to become informed.
  • Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.
  • Feeling incapable and/or helpless.

Personality: Mora is a strict, cold, calculating individual. She doesn't lack compassion or empathy but, she holds others to high standards. Where she lacks in moral confidence she makes up for in stringent expectations of herself and those around her. Her vessel's voice is silken and built for singing but Mora has yet to discover or explore such an activity. Mora can be quick to turn, her attitude often shifting from neutral to irritated but, she is usually capable of either controlling her mood swings or, in the very least, willing to apologize.

Relationship Status/Crush: Single and, unless otherwise swayed by RP interactions, uninterested.

^^^ Profile
Original post below:

Mora strode in after pulling open the large double doors of the front of the school. She'd done well to avoid any interactions on the grounds outside but, it would be harder to do so inside. It was Mora's first day at the school but, not her first day of school. Circumstances and all... 

Thankfully, though, the temperature was mild and the sun hid behind the clouds. Little did it matter, though, as she was destined to stay in doors for the duration of the day. Mora was not particularly fond of school.. Classes.. Confinement. But, her vessel was all kinds of bubbly for the events ahead. Mora had the hardest time keeping her attitude in check but, she did it for the sake of her partner. She wore a robe, of sorts. White in color with touches of red and gold which all was strangely complimentary to the red tint to her hair and eyes. Not very angelic, one would argue, but anyone would know when Mora was inhabiting her vessel by the white in the center of her eyes. White.. Purity. Light. That was her argument, frustrating as it was. Mora didn't think she needed to justify her choices but time and time again she was asked to- to the point her answers became mechanical, cold, and automatic.

She pushed forward, posture tall and her strut more like a glide. Despite her small frame, she did little to actually hide herself as she walked through the main hall towards the front office to get her schedule and locker assignment. Mora let her eyes slide along the students filling the halls. What a choice time for her to walk in... Not during a class so the place was much less packed. No, she had to come between classes when everyone was in the largest hurry to get from point A to point B.

Mora made it to the main office, gliding through the center of the room until she hit the desk. Politely, she asked for her schedule and locker location and key. The high school staff,  by now, was well aware that many of the students had either been through school before or were old enough to be back and not be happy about it. As soon as they found out Mora was an angel, they didn't even need to ask. Simply enough, they provided her with the necessary documentation and key for her locker. 

"Do you know your way around, dear?" 

Mora shook her head, tucking the key in her pocket and eyeing her schedule, "I don't... But I imagine I will figure it out." She smirked, "I have all the time in the world."

The women looked a little uncomfortable at that comment but simply nodded, offering that if she needed anything she was welcome to come back.. And with that, Mora left, entering the hall, again.. But, thankfully class had started while she was gone so the halls were considerably less busy.

((Anyone available to RP? I've done a previous post here but got nothing. Thanks! @Wicked Jester))

((erm... I really need to remember to tell people that I get to join, this... Schools over for the day XDDD classes ended and its currently after school, so ya... kinda forgot to mention that... I'm really bad at that XDD ))

Mei Junchi

Objective: Understand Rael's age
Mood: Confused | Skeptical

"You... think?" How could someone not know their own age? That seemed so silly, unless they had some weak tragic backstory where their parents never gave them consistent birthday celebrations to know. Well, they looked like a fourteen-year-old... sometimes... when they weren't shape-shifting their body to one of a well-developed girl. Junchi guessed it was possible that some girls just developed faster than others, which was certainly the case with Rael considering they turned from a boy, to a boyish girl, to an admittedly attractive girl.

"Well, I can't really answer that one for you. How aren't you sure of your age though?"

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
Character Sheet
OOC: I'm fine with short posts if it gives me something good to respond to.

((well Rael is like gender fluid to the nth degree being able to to literally just grow/drop off the genitalia of any species at once.))

Rael tilted her head as she thought about why she couldn't remember. Why couldn't she remember? It felt like she was forgetting something important. Tilting her head as far as it would go, Rael seemed to be intently concentrating as if trying to recall something before finally righting it and shrugging having given up. "I dont know. It couldn't have been that important if I forgot. I mean. whats the big deal about birthdays anyway?" Leaning in, tiny devil horns spouted from Rael's head and curled behind her ears.

Talia White

The Optimistic Succubus

Talia giggled quietly as the last scene of the movie ended. The movie had made her laugh multiple times as it was in her opinion, really funny. She looked over at Zenya and smiled, "Ready to head out? We can do more stuff before heading home... Maybe go to an arcade or something! I'll let you choose since I chose the movie. We can head home if you want." She said happily, as she hopped out of her seat. 

#talbackground{
background-color:#000000;
background-image: url(http://wallpaperswide.com/download/purple_bokeh-wallpaper-1920x1440.jpg); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #000000;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
font-size: 16px;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}

#taltransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 0.75;
background-color: #121123;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#eccec9;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

@HimeragiSeiker

Zenya White

~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~

Zenya thought about it. She didn't wanna do much. Just walk somewhere. She soon came up with an idea which was just an ordinary idea but at least it would be good.

''Wanna just go down to the park? We could have a walk there.''

nice code)))

Name: Mora Felist

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Moral Standing: Neutral

Current Residence: No one knows. 

High School Year: Junior (3rd year)

Race: Seraphim

• Music. Predominantly a particular mix of rock and Electronic music. Extremely picky.
  • Humor. She can appreciate a good joke but often finds herself put off by ones made in bad taste.
  • Intelligence. Conversation. She's a witty person so, having someone who can keep up is exciting for her.
  • Food. While Angels do not require food to sustain themselves she finds a certain kind of pleasure in trying all the different types of cuisine. 
  • Drama. Mora listens closely and is, usually, good at gathering information from people. It's a hobby more than anything.

Dislikes:

• Disrespect. This can include anything that one would consider disrespectful. Disregard, interruptions, lack of punctuality.. Etc.
  • Ignorance. Mora is an impatient person and finds herself struggling to deal with those who are uninformed.. Especially so if they do not make an effort to become informed.
  • Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.
  • Feeling incapable and/or helpless.

Personality: Mora is a strict, cold, calculating individual. She doesn't lack compassion or empathy but, she holds others to high standards. Where she lacks in moral confidence she makes up for in stringent expectations of herself and those around her. Her vessel's voice is silken and built for singing but Mora has yet to discover or explore such an activity. Mora can be quick to turn, her attitude often shifting from neutral to irritated but, she is usually capable of either controlling her mood swings or, in the very least, willing to apologize.

Relationship Status/Crush: Single and, unless otherwise swayed by RP interactions, uninterested.

^^^ Profile
Original post below:

Mora strode in after pulling open the large double doors of the front of the school. She'd done well to avoid any interactions on the grounds outside but, it would be harder to do so inside. It was Mora's first day at the school but, not her first day of school. Circumstances and all... 

Thankfully, though, the temperature was mild and the sun hid behind the clouds. Little did it matter, though, as she was destined to stay in doors for the duration of the day. Mora was not particularly fond of school.. Classes.. Confinement. But, her vessel was all kinds of bubbly for the events ahead. Mora had the hardest time keeping her attitude in check but, she did it for the sake of her partner. She wore a robe, of sorts. White in color with touches of red and gold which all was strangely complimentary to the red tint to her hair and eyes. Not very angelic, one would argue, but anyone would know when Mora was inhabiting her vessel by the white in the center of her eyes. White.. Purity. Light. That was her argument, frustrating as it was. Mora didn't think she needed to justify her choices but time and time again she was asked to- to the point her answers became mechanical, cold, and automatic.

She pushed forward, posture tall and her strut more like a glide. Despite her small frame, she did little to actually hide herself as she walked through the main hall towards the front office to get her schedule and locker assignment. Mora let her eyes slide along the students filling the halls. What a choice time for her to walk in... Not during a class so the place was much less packed. No, she had to come between classes when everyone was in the largest hurry to get from point A to point B.

Mora made it to the main office, gliding through the center of the room until she hit the desk. Politely, she asked for her schedule and locker location and key. The high school staff,  by now, was well aware that many of the students had either been through school before or were old enough to be back and not be happy about it. As soon as they found out Mora was an angel, they didn't even need to ask. Simply enough, they provided her with the necessary documentation and key for her locker. 

"Do you know your way around, dear?" 

Mora shook her head, tucking the key in her pocket and eyeing her schedule, "I don't... But I imagine I will figure it out." She smirked, "I have all the time in the world."

The women looked a little uncomfortable at that comment but simply nodded, offering that if she needed anything she was welcome to come back.. And with that, Mora left, entering the hall, again.. But, thankfully class had started while she was gone so the halls were considerably less busy.

((Anyone available to RP? I've done a previous post here but got nothing. Thanks! @Wicked Jester))

Kaz sighed as he walked along the ceiling. Honestly he was annoyed to be stuck up here. It made it really hard to get around and just in general having your personal gravity flipped kinda sucked. And to be total honestly, he couldn't leave the building without flying off into space right now. Stepping out of a door frame from a classroom he had been lounging around in, Kaz fell back up onto the , Kaz noticed a girl walking down the hall Kaz began to walk after her, and because he didnt have much else to do, plus because it might be kind of entertaining to see her reaction, Kaz called out to her. "Hey, what are you doing here so late at the school?"

Kairassi Ikeda

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Kairassi blinked first, that sounded like a fun idea to her. With a small smile she hummed in thought for a moment, her eyes glancing in  the direction of the playground part of the park, which was empty at the moment,. Ah, he knew her so well, she loved doing childish things sometimes, after all, where is the fun in being super serious? She knew she would never be, only being serious when it was really necesary. She grinned at him for a moment before making a b-line to the swings in her usual energetic manner. Giggling a little she hopped onto one of them "I can never get bored of swings" she said smiling as pushed herself forward on the swing.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amatic+SC';

#kaiappearance{
margin: 2% 10% 2% 10%;

#kaiheader{
color:#208000 ;
border-bottom: solid 3px #208000 ;
font-family: 'Amatic SC', cursive;}

#kaipostbox{
background-color:#E6FF99 ;
border: solid 3px #208000 ;
}

#kaidesc{
color:#208000 ;
text-align:center;}

#kaidesc p{

Luke watched as she went over to the swings, he smiled and shook his head before making his way to the swings himself, seeing her all energetic like this made him happy, thats all he really cared about was if Kairassi was happy or not, "Yea, the swings are really fun" he says as he starts swinging himself.

(((( Anyone want to interact )))) 

((Me?))

Doragon went over to the table and fed himself some pudding. "Want some?" He asked her curiously.

---

Hanran immediately was taken in by her beauty and the scenery. He let go of the oars and forgot what he was doing as he kissed her over and over again, whispering to her how much he loved her each time he pulled back.

Nona sat up and watched him she nodded and walked over to him, "Yes please" she says smiling.

Rin smiled, "I love you so much Hanran, you don't even know" she whispered to him.

Luke watched as she went over to the swings, he smiled and shook his head before making his way to the swings himself, seeing her all energetic like this made him happy, thats all he really cared about was if Kairassi was happy or not, "Yea, the swings are really fun" he says as he starts swinging himself.

((Me?))

(((( Specific character you want to interact with or should I just use a random one? )))) 

Nona sat up and watched him she nodded and walked over to him, "Yes please" she says smiling.

Rin smiled, "I love you so much Hanran, you don't even know" she whispered to him.

Doragon fed her some pudding and laughed. "I think if it weren't for me being so stupid we would have been together sooner but... I'm glad things turned out this." He said.

---

Hanran was now practically on top of her as he pressed against her body lovingly, almost turning into the wild pack animal he was as he playfully bit her neck and tugged at it lightly, as he clutched the clothes she almost a few minutes ago had put back on only finding himself wanting her to take them off again. It was a weird feeling but after having their relationship reached this level it felt like he hadn't loved her more than he ever had in his life. It just kept sky rocketing the more he was around her.

(((( Specific character you want to interact with or should I just use a random one? )))) 

((Random one))

Doragon fed her some pudding and laughed. "I think if it weren't for me being so stupid we would have been together sooner but... I'm glad things turned out this." He said.

---

Hanran was now practically on top of her as he pressed against her body lovingly, almost turning into the wild pack animal he was as he playfully bit her neck and tugged at it lightly, as he clutched the clothes she almost a few minutes ago had put back on only finding himself wanting her to take them off again. It was a weird feeling but after having their relationship reached this level it felt like he hadn't loved her more than he ever had in his life. It just kept sky rocketing the more he was around her.

Nona ate the pudding and smiled. "Thank you and yea me too" she says nuzzling her head into him

Rin wrapped her arms around Hanran, her heart racing, she smiled against his lips and continued kissing him, deeply and passionately. 

((Random one))

Nona ate the pudding and smiled. "Thank you and yea me too" she says nuzzling her head into him

Rin wrapped her arms around Hanran, her heart racing, she smiled against his lips and continued kissing him, deeply and passionately. 

(((( Alright, can you start? I have to reply to Hime and I have to make something really quick. )))) 

((Random one))

Doragon blushed and decided to try something. He went back to the kitchen really quick and got them a package of pocky's. "U-Umm... If your familar with the pocky game I wouldn't mind playing." He said.

---

Hanran began kissing her everywhere. No part of her body was left untouched that night. He whispered softly into her ear. "We're gonna be together for the rest of our lives so... Let's make the most of it huh?" He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back