• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Doragon pecks her cheek and smiles gently at her. "I really like you too..." He whispered. "And it looks like we'll get what we wished for~" He said as a teasing joke. "Dragon kitties here we come!"

---

Hanran gasped for breath. He was still smiling, having never enjoyed himself more in any other point in time. He rolled over and kissed Rin's cheek. "That... Was awesome." He stated simply. He then slipped the engagement ring onto Rin's finger.

Nona giggled and rolled over. "I can see it now... there gonna be adorable" she says jokingly 

Rin looked at the ring and smiled happily. "Yea that was" she says still smiling 

Nona giggled and rolled over. "I can see it now... there gonna be adorable" she says jokingly 

Rin looked at the ring and smiled happily. "Yea that was" she says still smiling 

Doragon smiled and rubbed her belly gently since she rolled over. He figured it'd make her feel good.

---

Hanran looked up at the ceiling and began to laugh. "To think we'd do something like this in here? That's kinda wild huh? Anyways, we should get going home." He said. "I bet Nona and Doragon miss us~"

Doragon smiled and rubbed her belly gently since she rolled over. He figured it'd make her feel good.

---

Hanran looked up at the ceiling and began to laugh. "To think we'd do something like this in here? That's kinda wild huh? Anyways, we should get going home." He said. "I bet Nona and Doragon miss us~"

Nona stretched out when he rubbed her belly.

Rin chuckled and nodded. "Yea, that is pretty wild, but yea we should" she says sitting up

Nona stretched out when he rubbed her belly.

Rin chuckled and nodded. "Yea, that is pretty wild, but yea we should" she says sitting up

Doragon then rubbed lightly behind her ears, not scratching them because y'know... Claws?

---

Hanran went back up the staircase and left his cave again, heading for the boat hand and hand with Rin. It was funny how much they both changed. He at first didn't like her very much and was defiant, angry, and me... But because of her he was now more gentle and kind. He still remembered when they met she had a huge crush on this guy named Kyle.

Doragon then rubbed lightly behind her ears, not scratching them because y'know... Claws?

---

Hanran went back up the staircase and left his cave again, heading for the boat hand and hand with Rin. It was funny how much they both changed. He at first didn't like her very much and was defiant, angry, and me... But because of her he was now more gentle and kind. He still remembered when they met she had a huge crush on this guy named Kyle.

Nona pressed her head into his hand. "What do you think ms, Rin and mr, Hanran are doing?" She asks 

Rin followed hanran back to the boat, thinking only happy thoughts, she thought about how much they went through and have much they evolved because of each other.  

Nona pressed her head into his hand. "What do you think ms, Rin and mr, Hanran are doing?" She asks 

Rin followed hanran back to the boat, thinking only happy thoughts, she thought about how much they went through and have much they evolved because of each other.  

Doragon chuckled lightly. "Probably having lots of 'fun' as usual, if you know what I mean." He joked as he nuzzled her nose. "Should we tell them about us...?" He asked.

---

Hanran stepped into the boat and began to row them back under a full moon with millions of beautiful stars. He leaned forward and shared one more passionate kiss before they would leave.

Doragon chuckled lightly. "Probably having lots of 'fun' as usual, if you know what I mean." He joked as he nuzzled her nose. "Should we tell them about us...?" He asked.

---

Hanran stepped into the boat and began to row them back under a full moon with millions of beautiful stars. He leaned forward and shared one more passionate kiss before they would leave.

Nona chuckled and nuzzled his nose back. "I mean if you want to"  she says smiling 

Rin got into the boat aswell, she was looking around before Hanran leaned forward to kiss her, taken by surprise she kissed him back

Kairassi Ikeda

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

After finishing off their meal, they had arrived at the park. At this stage, Kairassi wasn't feeling as awkward about this date anymore. After all, it was going great, she even had stopped feeling awkward over the fact that they were holding hands. After arriving at the park Kairassi looked around the area, it was starting to get dark so the street lights were just switching on, it was quiet and peaceful, nothing like it was when she went there during the daytime. "It's pretty nice here when its like this" she said with a smile. Yes, Kairassi was a rather bright eyed and highly strung individual, loving the busyness of life around her, but this contrast of a quiet park was enjoyable to her too, since it was a bit of a change.

@mayyflower

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amatic+SC';

#kaiappearance{
margin: 2% 10% 2% 10%;
height:auto;
width:80%;}

#kaiheader{
text-align:center;
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#208000 ;
border-bottom: solid 3px #208000 ;
font-family: 'Amatic SC', cursive;}

#kaipostbox{
background-color:#E6FF99 ;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #208000 ;
width:80%;
height:100%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
}

#kaidesc{
margin:2%;
text-align:center;}

#kaidesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

Last edited by a moderator:
Everest smiled and gently nuzzled her shoulder where a numbers were stuffed inside. Just because he has stopped didn't mean he was going to let her take out the feathers yet. Smiling he placed his head on her stomach and nuzzled her there before speaking to her softly. "Your right... but you could be. Me, holding you in my arms every night, sleeping against you, relying on you. What do you say, will you be my pillow?"

Hakuru wanted nothing more then to take the feather's out of her clothe's, but at the moment, it seemed he wasn't going to let her do that. "i'd be lying if I said it wasn't tempting" she said. Her face had started burning up when she had thought about it, but she wanted to try and play it cool.

(oh meh gurd I finally did it, why was this so hard for me)

Name: Mora Felist

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Moral Standing: Neutral

Current Residence: No one knows. 

High School Year: Junior (3rd year)

Race: Seraphim

• Music. Predominantly a particular mix of rock and Electronic music. Extremely picky.
  • Humor. She can appreciate a good joke but often finds herself put off by ones made in bad taste.
  • Intelligence. Conversation. She's a witty person so, having someone who can keep up is exciting for her.
  • Food. While Angels do not require food to sustain themselves she finds a certain kind of pleasure in trying all the different types of cuisine. 
  • Drama. Mora listens closely and is, usually, good at gathering information from people. It's a hobby more than anything.

Dislikes:

• Disrespect. This can include anything that one would consider disrespectful. Disregard, interruptions, lack of punctuality.. Etc.
  • Ignorance. Mora is an impatient person and finds herself struggling to deal with those who are uninformed.. Especially so if they do not make an effort to become informed.
  • Attention seeking.
  • Alcohol or drug use.
  • Liars.
  • Feeling incapable and/or helpless.

Personality: Mora is a strict, cold, calculating individual. She doesn't lack compassion or empathy but, she holds others to high standards. Where she lacks in moral confidence she makes up for in stringent expectations of herself and those around her. Her vessel's voice is silken and built for singing but Mora has yet to discover or explore such an activity. Mora can be quick to turn, her attitude often shifting from neutral to irritated but, she is usually capable of either controlling her mood swings or, in the very least, willing to apologize.

Relationship Status/Crush: Single and, unless otherwise swayed by RP interactions, uninterested.

^^^ Profile
Original post below:

Mora strode in after pulling open the large double doors of the front of the school. She'd done well to avoid any interactions on the grounds outside but, it would be harder to do so inside. It was Mora's first day at the school but, not her first day of school. Circumstances and all... 

Thankfully, though, the temperature was mild and the sun hid behind the clouds. Little did it matter, though, as she was destined to stay in doors for the duration of the day. Mora was not particularly fond of school.. Classes.. Confinement. But, her vessel was all kinds of bubbly for the events ahead. Mora had the hardest time keeping her attitude in check but, she did it for the sake of her partner. She wore a robe, of sorts. White in color with touches of red and gold which all was strangely complimentary to the red tint to her hair and eyes. Not very angelic, one would argue, but anyone would know when Mora was inhabiting her vessel by the white in the center of her eyes. White.. Purity. Light. That was her argument, frustrating as it was. Mora didn't think she needed to justify her choices but time and time again she was asked to- to the point her answers became mechanical, cold, and automatic.

She pushed forward, posture tall and her strut more like a glide. Despite her small frame, she did little to actually hide herself as she walked through the main hall towards the front office to get her schedule and locker assignment. Mora let her eyes slide along the students filling the halls. What a choice time for her to walk in... Not during a class so the place was much less packed. No, she had to come between classes when everyone was in the largest hurry to get from point A to point B.

Mora made it to the main office, gliding through the center of the room until she hit the desk. Politely, she asked for her schedule and locker location and key. The high school staff,  by now, was well aware that many of the students had either been through school before or were old enough to be back and not be happy about it. As soon as they found out Mora was an angel, they didn't even need to ask. Simply enough, they provided her with the necessary documentation and key for her locker. 

"Do you know your way around, dear?" 

Mora shook her head, tucking the key in her pocket and eyeing her schedule, "I don't... But I imagine I will figure it out." She smirked, "I have all the time in the world."

The women looked a little uncomfortable at that comment but simply nodded, offering that if she needed anything she was welcome to come back.. And with that, Mora left, entering the hall, again.. But, thankfully class had started while she was gone so the halls were considerably less busy.

((Anyone available to RP? I've done a previous post here but got nothing. Thanks! @Wicked Jester))

Kairassi Ikeda

After finishing off their meal, they had arrived at the park. At this stage, Kairassi wasn't feeling as awkward about this date anymore. After all, it was going great, she even had stopped feeling awkward over the fact that they were holding hands. After arriving at the park Kairassi looked around the area, it was starting to get dark so the street lights were just switching on, it was quiet and peaceful, nothing like it was when she went there during the daytime. "It's pretty nice here when its like this" she said with a smile. Yes, Kairassi was a rather bright eyed and highly strung individual, loving the busyness of life around her, but this contrast of a quiet park was enjoyable to her too, since it was a bit of a change.

@mayyflower

#kaiappearance{

#kaiheader{

#kaipostbox{
}

#kaidesc{

#kaidesc p{

Luke looked over at karassi and smiled, "Yea it is" he says before looking around. "You see anything you would like to ride?" He asks her 

Hakuru wanted nothing more then to take the feather's out of her clothe's, but at the moment, it seemed he wasn't going to let her do that. "i'd be lying if I said it wasn't tempting" she said. Her face had started burning up when she had thought about it, but she wanted to try and play it cool.

(oh meh gurd I finally did it, why was this so hard for me)

Everest smiled and figured he had teased her enough. Rolling off of Hakuru, he stood and stretched, yawning as he did. "Well you don't seem overly interested in that idea, so I think I'll just take my shower instead."

Striping off his shirt Everest walked through the door to the bathroom before looking back out at Hakuru. "Of course if you want to join me, you're more than welcome."

((I think it's about time I binge RWBY again before the new season starts.))

Rael walked out of the restroom and sat back down at the table with Junshi (I think i spelled that right) and reclined as she stuck another bite of cake in her mouth, having forgotten what the two were discussing before. Leaning in she smiled and shook her hair out boredly. "So how old are you anyway?"

Mei Junchi

Objective: N/A
Mood: Hesitant

My age? That's... such a strange thing to ask about. Especially when you just came out of the bathroom like there was no previous conversation. "Um, I'm sixteen, but I probably look younger than I actually am though. How about you?" Age conversations were always an annoyance. Junchi was either told that he looked like a boyish girl, or like he was underage. Both weren't very appreciated, but at times being told he looked like a girl was nice. It was less nice when it got in the way of relationships and using the correct bathrooms. Then again, being told he looked underage was also a relationship breaker for both parties most of the time. When it was used as a compliment... things quickly got creepy and uncomfortable.

Tags | Interacting With: Rael
Character Sheet

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

Himeragi just snuggled with Kuroh, shortly before she turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels. She soon just gave up and left it on the news channel before putting the remote down and snuggling with him.

''I give up. There's no good shows on right now.''

((Was so tempted to just have another Lance rock up with a machine gun and shoot the words "Let me through the damn barrier" in a wall next to akira XDD but then she doesn't know how strong the barrier is, or really believe in the sanctums yet. Also, most of my assassination plots would work best in a house! and I dont think Lance taking Haruo back to her place would work either.... ))

Lance got the feeling Haruo wasn't referencing just any kind of normal home security, but she still wasn't sure that it could ever stop her if she wanted to get in. Lance smirked, and leaned in towards Haruo, sarcasm and confidence dripping from her voice as she spoke. "Master, I have broken into some of the most secure locations on earth. I don't think some silly little home security could keep me out."

Cam smirked "Alright alright.....I brought you here for a battle" He said looking directly at him "Two powerful men in a battle that could surely lead to death, doesn't the idea simply get your blood pumping?"

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh chuckled lightly and replied♆...

“ Really? I always assumed television had very interesting channels. Guess I learned something new, television can have nothing onl~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

tumblr_mzz7iv8BEr1sn5jpho4_400.gif

...≭Haruo grinned and leaned forward, shortly before he replied≭...

“ That may be so, but the barrier around the estate was created by my father. It's very purpose was to keep out anyone he didn't want entering. Getting passed it is the very definition of impossible. Besides, the barrier itself isn't visible, and masquerades the estate to look like the surrounding trees. Only those who are Sanctums are able to see passed it, and even then, they won't be able to enter. To any of the lower races, they won't be able to tell the difference from the surrounding forest, and when they touch the barrier, they'll be sent to another location within said forest without realising. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Confused.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

/monthly_2016_09/57d1a3d11db71_AkiraHeader.thumb.png.f43ca60be2e9f924d6b45a15d6f12bbf.png

tumblr_nmpa75qtrK1tua0a5o2_500.gif

...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up from his seated position, an audible inhalation occurring in the process as he gathered his breath. As he rose from the rooftops tiles, cherry blossom petals fell from the tree that grew on the roof behind him, and flew elegantly passed his body and out towards the courtyard where Cam stood. As this happened, Akira spoke down to Cam, a smile forming on his face as he did so♅...

I agree, it does sound enticing, however considering the vast power differences between us, and the fact that I'm the principal and you're a student of the same school, the very thought of us two doing battle is outrageous. The notion of death would only apply to you, and if I do kill you, I'll be looked down on as someone who killed a student. That doesn't sound very fun, does it? On these points alone, I'm going to have to pass on your little battle proposition. 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

School Rooftop.

Conversing with Cam.

Calm.

Cam.

See what Cam wants.

@Shortyshot

Theme

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Macondo';

.postimage{
border: solid 3px #b3b300;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
width:90%;}

#akiratitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
}

.desc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#b3b300;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;}

.speech{
font-size:14px;

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;

button.accordion {
background-color: #333333;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;

C4 blinked and shrugged looking up at the sky, finally noticing how dark it was.  Sighing he sat up right and held out a hand to yuna to help her sit up and stretched lightly before speaking. "I suppose that we should probably get you back to your house huh?"

((sorry for the short reply))

Yuna glanced over to him as he sighed and sat upright. Watching him with a curious expression before he held out his hand to her to sit up. Smiling lightly, she accepted his offer, reaching to take his hand and then sitting up. "Huh?" She looked at him for a moment before looking in front of herself again "Ah...yeah, I guess it is getting pretty late" she admitted with a small sigh as she tucked some hair from her face.

Luke looked over at karassi and smiled, "Yea it is" he says before looking around. "You see anything you would like to ride?" He asks her 

((Okay, before I answer are they just at a normal park? Or an amusement park? I'm a little confused XDD))

Asako crossed her arm's, "Well, I guess sitting infront of the door wouldn't work for me because of my er, size" she said. She grinned when he once again said he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, "Good to hear~."

Kenai Yelil

bd5627c8ebc77c84ba1960e411b3d06d.png

Kenai laughed "Yeah, I think you'd need a different plan than standing at my doorway" he answered as he smiled over at her "But yeah, I don't think I could move any time soon, I like it here, that and I'd miss having you around y'know?" He said with a nod before glancing to where they had left the books after reading them "So...you've finished your lessons for today...What now?" He asked curiously as he moved his gaze to view her again.

#kenaiappearance{

#kenaiheader{
color:#331100 ;
border-bottom: solid 3px #331100 ;

#kenaipostbox{
background-color:#FFFFFF ;
border: solid 3px #331100 ;
}

#kenaidesc{
color:#331100 ;

#kenaidesc p{

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh chuckled lightly and replied♆...

“ Really? I always assumed television had very interesting channels. Guess I learned something new, television can have nothing onl~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

tumblr_mzz7iv8BEr1sn5jpho4_400.gif

...≭Haruo grinned and leaned forward, shortly before he replied≭...

“ That may be so, but the barrier around the estate was created by my father. It's very purpose was to keep out anyone he didn't want entering. Getting passed it is the very definition of impossible. Besides, the barrier itself isn't visible, and masquerades the estate to look like the surrounding trees. Only those who are Sanctums are able to see passed it, and even then, they won't be able to enter. To any of the lower races, they won't be able to tell the difference from the surrounding forest, and when they touch the barrier, they'll be sent to another location within said forest without realising. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Confused.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

/monthly_2016_09/57d1a3d11db71_AkiraHeader.thumb.png.f43ca60be2e9f924d6b45a15d6f12bbf.png

tumblr_nmpa75qtrK1tua0a5o2_500.gif

...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up from his seated position, an audible inhalation occurring in the process as he gathered his breath. As he rose from the rooftops tiles, cherry blossom petals fell from the tree that grew on the roof behind him, and flew elegantly passed his body and out towards the courtyard where Cam stood. As this happened, Akira spoke down to Cam, a smile forming on his face as he did so♅...

I agree, it does sound enticing, however considering the vast power differences between us, and the fact that I'm the principal and you're a student of the same school, the very thought of us two doing battle is outrageous. The notion of death would only apply to you, and if I do kill you, I'll be looked down on as someone who killed a student. That doesn't sound very fun, does it? On these points alone, I'm going to have to pass on your little battle proposition. 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

School Rooftop.

Conversing with Cam.

Calm.

Cam.

See what Cam wants.

@Shortyshot

Theme

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Macondo';

.postimage{
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
width:90%;}

#akiratitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
}

.desc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;

.speech{

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;

button.accordion {
background-color: #333333;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

Himeragi just nodded.

''Yeah. Sometimes, they just run out of things to air. And the same stuff kinda get boring.''

Kairassi Ikeda

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Kairassi blinked first, that sounded like a fun idea to her. With a small smile she hummed in thought for a moment, her eyes glancing in  the direction of the playground part of the park, which was empty at the moment,. Ah, he knew her so well, she loved doing childish things sometimes, after all, where is the fun in being super serious? She knew she would never be, only being serious when it was really necesary. She grinned at him for a moment before making a b-line to the swings in her usual energetic manner. Giggling a little she hopped onto one of them "I can never get bored of swings" she said smiling as pushed herself forward on the swing.

#kaiappearance{

#kaiheader{

#kaipostbox{
}

#kaidesc{

#kaidesc p{

Nona chuckled and nuzzled his nose back. "I mean if you want to"  she says smiling 

Rin got into the boat aswell, she was looking around before Hanran leaned forward to kiss her, taken by surprise she kissed him back

Doragon went over to the table and fed himself some pudding. "Want some?" He asked her curiously.

---

Hanran immediately was taken in by her beauty and the scenery. He let go of the oars and forgot what he was doing as he kissed her over and over again, whispering to her how much he loved her each time he pulled back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back