• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Doragon used his tiny little arms to pull her a little closer. "D-D-Do you wanna try again?" He asked curiously.

---

Hanran put a finger over his mouth. "Nope! I'm not telling you till we get there!" He laughed as they now arrived at the cave. Some cooked meat and a fire place along with bearskinned blankets were lying around. Hanran lit his hand ahead aflame to light the way for them. "It's deeper inside, come on~" He said as he walked hand and hand with her.

Nona blushed and nodded when he pulled her close. "Yea" she says softly 

Rin chuckled and followed him, she looked around the cave, holding his hand in hers

Nona blushed and nodded when he pulled her close. "Yea" she says softly 

Rin chuckled and followed him, she looked around the cave, holding his hand in hers

Doragon gently kissed her as he made sure he was being as gentle as possible since his skin was kinda rough and his claws were pretty sharp. He didn't want to harm her.

---

Hanran went over to some rocks and started heaving a massive one out of the way. It revealed a way deeper into the cave. "Careful when you go down here; it's pretty slippery from stalagtites." He informed her as he went down a spiral staircase.

Panther smiled and nodded, "Sure Skylar. Get some fresh air~" he said before his ears twitched. Her quickly noticed that Skylar had lost her strength in her legs and Hyou, noticed this too and wasted no time catching her in his arms. "Almost Shrimp." He said with a grin. "Being a super, I'd probably say a few days to a week is when you'll be walking... I just hope it doesn't take long. I want you to walk beside me... Sounds a lot more fun." He added, chuckling lightly. Panther stood straight, watching the two with a smile. In his opinion, something about them... Just something. Whatever it was, he was happy to see that Hyou was able to smile and laugh rather than be cold all the time. 

(((( "Cold all the time". I couldn't type that without thinking of Alejandro. XDD )))) 

Of course, Skylar hadn't expected to fall forward. As she saw the floor zooming up to meet her face, her eyes closed, bracing for the impact of her weakened body on the cold tile of the hospital room floor. But, the feeling never came, instead replaced with a much warmer one around her upper body. Opening her eyes, she looked up to see Hyou holding on to her, having caught her small body mid-fall. The closeness of them made her cheeks flare up slightly, considering this was the closest they had been recently, and every time they got close, this happened. Her hands gripped his arms for support, trying not to focus on the fact that his arms seemed to be raw muscle, trying to get the strength back in her legs. "I-I'm sorry... thank you for catching me." As Hyou mentioned he'd rather have her walk beside him, her blush increased twofold, wondering what exactly he meant by that. Skylar dropped her gaze, effectively hiding her face in his chest, trying not to show her blushing face despite how obvious it was. "Y-yeah, that does sound more... f-fun."

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 180560

...≭Haruo's eyes lowered from his father and returned to Lance, who'd just spoken to him. With a nod, Haruo replied, a small smile soon appearing on his face≭...

“ My dad has numerous appearances that fit in accordance to his powers. Something about enjoying a fight. As for that other part, I dunno. I never really thought about what I'd do with you when you were my servant. I might just have you do nothing.That should really grind your gears. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Confused.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

View attachment 151718

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji inherently smiled as Lumina kissed his cheek, shortly before his hand delved into the popcorn box, alongside Lumina's. As he picked up numerous pieces of popcorn and placed them into his mouth, he finally relaxed against Lumina and began watching the movie, making sure to occasionally offer Lumina some popcornΨ...

You never need to thank me, Lumi-chan~ I love you too~ 

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

OOC:

Sorry for the short reply, I'm preparing an Akira post.

tumblr_na65zsbEI01r3z16po1_500.gif

LUMINA

It was obvious that Lumina's mood had significantly improved. The cloud of doubt and worry had cleared, and her blue eyes had brightened up considerably. For the first time today, she was genuinely enjoying herself, and she found herself able to actually laugh at all of the jokes in the movie. She was glad that he had chosen a comedy movie after all. Being with him and being so happy to where she could just laugh so openly and for once actually have no worries was really quite nice. It really cemented the idea that things were actually okay for once. And for Lumina, that was all that she could ask for.

This new feeling of freedom and pure happiness had another affect on her aside from lifting her spirits. Without realizing it, her appearance changed, with the main difference being her hair. Instead of long blonde hair with pink ends, instead on her head sat a burning orange set of curly pigtails that matched her wings quite nicely. The blue in her eyes brightened up to the color of the sea. And lastly, her stature decreased some, making her even more petite than she was before in Kenji's embrace. As the movie ended, she turned to her pair, excitedly lifting her hands in front of her face as she gave him a wide grin. "Wow~ Seeing a movie at the theater is so much different than at home~ This was such a good idea~"

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

View attachment 187390

...≭Haruo's eyes lowered from Lance and faced the ground, shortly before he released a short sigh. He replied≭...

“ Well I dunno what to do. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Objective:

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh nodded in accordance to Himeragi's words, shortly before he replied, his smile remaining♆...

“ Oh, okay~ It's nice~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

Himeragi giggled as she lead Kuroh to the living room and sat down on the couch waiting for Kuroh to sit next to her. There wasn't a lot of decorations around, and mostly all the required furniture. There was a TV and you could also see that there was another room that had a 6-screen desktop set up along with a laptop.

Doragon gently kissed her as he made sure he was being as gentle as possible since his skin was kinda rough and his claws were pretty sharp. He didn't want to harm her.

---

Hanran went over to some rocks and started heaving a massive one out of the way. It revealed a way deeper into the cave. "Careful when you go down here; it's pretty slippery from stalagtites." He informed her as he went down a spiral staircase.

Nona kissed him back gently

Rin nodded and followed. "What is this place?" She asks looking around 

Nona kissed him back gently

Rin nodded and followed. "What is this place?" She asks looking around 

Doragon deepened the kiss a bit as he held her as close as possible, wanting no seperation between them. As he showed her his affection for her, remembered all those things they had went through... That one time they had gotten hospital food together, that one time they went on a date to the amusement park, the moment she had met him, being with her was the best and he didn't want their time to end anytime soon.

---

Hanran turned the corner and they had entered a HUGE treasure chamber with gold and treasure litering the floor. "These are all the spoils of my previous schemes... It's also very pretty." He said, pointing at the crystal ceiling before going through some of his treasure.

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

View attachment 187390

...≭Haruo's eyes lowered from Lance and faced the ground, shortly before he released a short sigh. He replied≭...

“ Well I dunno what to do. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Objective:

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh nodded in accordance to Himeragi's words, shortly before he replied, his smile remaining♆...

“ Oh, okay~ It's nice~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Walking with Himeragi.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Lance smirked and laughed, having finally regained her full composure and sarcastic attitude, "Well aren't you just the genius little prince of the universe. Basically how you use a maid, is you just do what ever you usually do, and then anything you don't want to do, you tell the maid to do for you. Honestly, how empty is that head of yours? ... So what do you usually do after schools then?"

((if there is going to be a walk "home", there will be a piano dropped on Haruo's head. just as a fyi [a convenient rope snapping XDD].)

Last edited by a moderator:
Doragon deepened the kiss a bit as he held her as close as possible, wanting no seperation between them. As he showed her his affection for her, remembered all those things they had went through... That one time they had gotten hospital food together, that one time they went on a date to the amusement park, the moment she had met him, being with her was the best and he didn't want their time to end anytime soon.

---

Hanran turned the corner and they had entered a HUGE treasure chamber with gold and treasure litering the floor. "These are all the spoils of my previous schemes... It's also very pretty." He said, pointing at the crystal ceiling before going through some of his treasure.

Nona pressed into him and into the kiss, she purred lightly

Rin looked up and listened to him. "Yea, very pretty" she says taking it all in 

Nona pressed into him and into the kiss, she purred lightly

Rin looked up and listened to him. "Yea, very pretty" she says taking it all in 

Doragon pulled back slowly and breathed a little heavily before he started to pet her lightly, thinking she'd like it as he licked her neck gently. His tongue was surprisingly soft, even tho most dragon's tongues are extremely rough.

---

Hanran stopped, seeming to have found what he was looking for. A gold ring. He then walked over to Rin, hiding the ring behind his back. "See anything y'like?" He asked curiously with a light blush.

Doragon pulled back slowly and breathed a little heavily before he started to pet her lightly, thinking she'd like it as he licked her neck gently. His tongue was surprisingly soft, even tho most dragon's tongues are extremely rough.

---

Hanran stopped, seeming to have found what he was looking for. A gold ring. He then walked over to Rin, hiding the ring behind his back. "See anything y'like?" He asked curiously with a light blush.

Nona blushed when he licked her neck, she purred softly

Rin smirked at his question. "Yea, the man infront of me" she says smiling before looking around 

tumblr_na65zsbEI01r3z16po1_500.gif

LUMINA

It was obvious that Lumina's mood had significantly improved. The cloud of doubt and worry had cleared, and her blue eyes had brightened up considerably. For the first time today, she was genuinely enjoying herself, and she found herself able to actually laugh at all of the jokes in the movie. She was glad that he had chosen a comedy movie after all. Being with him and being so happy to where she could just laugh so openly and for once actually have no worries was really quite nice. It really cemented the idea that things were actually okay for once. And for Lumina, that was all that she could ask for.

This new feeling of freedom and pure happiness had another affect on her aside from lifting her spirits. Without realizing it, her appearance changed, with the main difference being her hair. Instead of long blonde hair with pink ends, instead on her head sat a burning orange set of curly pigtails that matched her wings quite nicely. The blue in her eyes brightened up to the color of the sea. And lastly, her stature decreased some, making her even more petite than she was before in Kenji's embrace. As the movie ended, she turned to her pair, excitedly lifting her hands in front of her face as she gave him a wide grin. "Wow~ Seeing a movie at the theater is so much different than at home~ This was such a good idea~"

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi giggled as she lead Kuroh to the living room and sat down on the couch waiting for Kuroh to sit next to her. There wasn't a lot of decorations around, and mostly all the required furniture. There was a TV and you could also see that there was another room that had a 6-screen desktop set up along with a laptop.

Lance smirked and laughed, having finally regained her full composure and sarcastic attitude, "Well aren't you just the genius little prince of the universe. Basically how you use a maid, is you just do what ever you usually do, and then anything you don't want to do, you tell the maid to do for you. Honestly, how empty is that head of yours? ... So what do you usually do after schools then?"

((if there is going to be a walk "home", there will be a piano dropped on Haruo's head. just as a fyi [a convenient rope snapping XDD].)

View attachment 151718

...ΨKenji watched the movie alongside Lumina, his body sensing that Lumina was relaxed and lighter emotionally. This enabled Kenji to focus entirely on the movie, eating the food he'd ordered, along with sharing some of his food with Lumina as he watched the large screen. He occasionally laughed when something comedic happened, and then looked down to Lumina, smiling as she laughed. When the movie was over, Kenji made his trash vanish and turned to Lumina, replying to her as he stretched lightly. He had already known Lumina had changed form, due to the way her form grew smaller on his armΨ...

“ I know right? That movie was so funny~ We have to do this more~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Objective:

Tags:

@Lumina

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi to the living room and took a seat next to her, his icy blue irises rolling over the surroundings as he did so. He commented♆...

“ Wow, it's so pretty in here~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

View attachment 187390

...≭Haruo's eyes left Lance and faced the ground as he replied, his thoughts trying to think of something to do≭...

“ Well I go home. But you won't be able to enter the premises because of the barrier, and only my dad can grant access, so that option is out of the window. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Objective:

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

Kenai Yelil

tumblr_mvhx5dwFVq1r3c09go4_250.gif

Kenai blinked "You'd really do all that if I was going to leave?" He glanced over at her before laughing softly "Jeez, you have this all planned out don't you" he asked as he sat forward a little he gaze still fixed on her as he then tilted his head ever so slightly "Sitting infront of the door wouldn't do much, I could always just lift you up and place you somewhere else until I get past" he joked grinning for a moment "As I already said, I'm not going anywhere any time soon, so no need to lock me out of my home and stuff" he reassured her once more.

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amatic+SC';

#kenaiappearance{
margin: 2% 10% 2% 10%;
height:auto;
width:80%;}

#kenaiheader{
text-align:center;
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#331100 ;
border-bottom: solid 3px #331100 ;
font-family: 'Amatic SC', cursive;}

#kenaipostbox{
background-color: #ffffff;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #331100 ;
width:80%;
height:100%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
}

#kenaidesc{
color:#331100 ;
margin:2%;
text-align:center;}

#kenaidesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

Asako crossed her arm's, "Well, I guess sitting infront of the door wouldn't work for me because of my er, size" she said. She grinned when he once again said he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, "Good to hear~."

Nona blushed when he licked her neck, she purred softly

Rin smirked at his question. "Yea, the man infront of me" she says smiling before looking around 

Doragon chuckled and looked up at her. "Too bad we can't really have kids. We're not only 2 completely different species, but I can't breed with you." He said with a deep blush. "So uh... No happy dragon kitty family, which is sad." He laughed as he nuzzled into her fur.

---

Hanran pouted and blushed. "Your gonna regret that, b-baka." He mumbled before he got down on one knee and held out the ring, looking away with a red face. "W-Will you marry me...?" He said softly, with shyness plaguing him now.

View attachment 151718

...ΨKenji watched the movie alongside Lumina, his body sensing that Lumina was relaxed and lighter emotionally. This enabled Kenji to focus entirely on the movie, eating the food he'd ordered, along with sharing some of his food with Lumina as he watched the large screen. He occasionally laughed when something comedic happened, and then looked down to Lumina, smiling as she laughed. When the movie was over, Kenji made his trash vanish and turned to Lumina, replying to her as he stretched lightly. He had already known Lumina had changed form, due to the way her form grew smaller on his armΨ...

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Objective:

Tags:

@Lumina

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi to the living room and took a seat next to her, his icy blue irises rolling over the surroundings as he did so. He commented♆...

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

View attachment 187390

...≭Haruo's eyes left Lance and faced the ground as he replied, his thoughts trying to think of something to do≭...

“ Well I go home. But you won't be able to enter the premises because of the barrier, and only my dad can grant access, so that option is out of the window. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Objective:

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

QIoCFTB.gif

LUMINA

It was obvious that Lumina was much happier now. What was helping keep it that way was the fact that she could tell that Kenji was relieved and happy to see her this way. Yanno, pair bonds sharing feelings and all that. It's not like she wanted to worry him or anything, in fact she really truly hated it. But she was an emotional little thing with no capacity to handle emotions, and a lot of the backlash ended up falling to him, to her dismay. So, to sense that he was relieved as well was keeping her spirits up for sure.

Lumina had to nod in agreement at his statement about the movies. "Yeah, maybe we can see the romance movie next time~" Watching movies at home paled in comparison to seeing the movie up on the big screen, where the sound echoes all around you and it makes you feel like you and the audience are really a part of it. For their first date in a long time, Lumina couldn't have asked for anything better. Now that the movie was over, that meant they were going to dinner, right? The Phoenix was hungry, as she hadn't eaten a whole lot of the food that Kenji ordered, but he had, and the wrappers and leftover garbage truly proved how much food he had actually ordered and eaten. Was he actually going to have room for dinner? Lumina looked at the pile or garbage and then to her pair, furrowing her brow in thought. "Aren't you full? Are you still hungry for dinner? That was a lot of food... if it was me, I don't think I could eat another bite or I'd burst!"

View attachment 151718

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Objective:

Tags:

@Lumina

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

View attachment 187390

Extra⚜Info

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi giggled before she rested her head on Kuroh's shoulder, continuing to hold his hand.

''Thank you. I didn't have a lot of money to buy decor but...I think the decor would be distracting the natural look of the interior.''

QIoCFTB.gif

LUMINA

It was obvious that Lumina was much happier now. What was helping keep it that way was the fact that she could tell that Kenji was relieved and happy to see her this way. Yanno, pair bonds sharing feelings and all that. It's not like she wanted to worry him or anything, in fact she really truly hated it. But she was an emotional little thing with no capacity to handle emotions, and a lot of the backlash ended up falling to him, to her dismay. So, to sense that he was relieved as well was keeping her spirits up for sure.

Lumina had to nod in agreement at his statement about the movies. "Yeah, maybe we can see the romance movie next time~" Watching movies at home paled in comparison to seeing the movie up on the big screen, where the sound echoes all around you and it makes you feel like you and the audience are really a part of it. For their first date in a long time, Lumina couldn't have asked for anything better. Now that the movie was over, that meant they were going to dinner, right? The Phoenix was hungry, as she hadn't eaten a whole lot of the food that Kenji ordered, but he had, and the wrappers and leftover garbage truly proved how much food he had actually ordered and eaten. Was he actually going to have room for dinner? Lumina looked at the pile or garbage and then to her pair, furrowing her brow in thought. "Aren't you full? Are you still hungry for dinner? That was a lot of food... if it was me, I don't think I could eat another bite or I'd burst!"

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi giggled before she rested her head on Kuroh's shoulder, continuing to hold his hand.

''Thank you. I didn't have a lot of money to buy decor but...I think the decor would be distracting the natural look of the interior.''

View attachment 151718

large.gif

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as his shoulders jerked from happiness. What he spoke was truth, as adult Sanctums required a lot more food to satisfy their hunger than their juniors. This usually caused a lot of plates that need washing, however Kenji and his older brother Akira usually took care of those. In Euphoria, there was generally a burst of hungry Sanctums who entered the city's large array of restaurants after a war, so it was a common sight to see Sanctums consume sometimes literally a ton of food. This extended to Kenji, as he'd usually eat the same as Akira, sometimes more. After he finished talking, he stood up and held his hand out to Lumina, shortly before he continued talkingΨ...

“ Sanctums require a whole lot more food than I have eaten to be full, so I'll still be able to have dinner with you~ Coming?~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Objective:

Tags:

@Lumina

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

tumblr_n1a0ebByM11sz8wjwo1_500.gif

...♆Kuroh listened to Himeragi's words, and raised his right hand to his right cheek. As he did this, he replied to Himeragi♆...

“ Oh. If you need any money, you know you can always ask me, right?~ I don't mind~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

View attachment 151718

View attachment 187766

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as his shoulders jerked from happiness. What he spoke was truth, as adult Sanctums required a lot more food to satisfy their hunger than their juniors. This usually caused a lot of plates that need washing, however Kenji and his older brother Akira usually took care of those. In Euphoria, there was generally a burst of hungry Sanctums who entered the city's large array of restaurants after a war, so it was a common sight to see Sanctums consume sometimes literally a ton of food. This extended to Kenji, as he'd usually eat the same as Akira, sometimes more. After he finished talking, he stood up and held his hand out to Lumina, shortly before he continued talkingΨ...

“ Sanctums require a whole lot more food than I have eaten to be full, so I'll still be able to have dinner with you~ Coming?~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Objective:

Tags:

@Lumina

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 187770

...♆Kuroh listened to Himeragi's words, and raised his right hand to his right cheek. As he did this, he replied to Himeragi♆...

“ Oh. If you need any money, you know you can always ask me, right?~ I don't mind~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi giggled before she poked Kuroh's nose.

''It's fine babe~ Besides, the house looks pretty even without decor.''

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi giggled before she poked Kuroh's nose.

''It's fine babe~ Besides, the house looks pretty even without decor.''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540.gif

...♆Kuroh nodded and replied as he smiled lightly♆...

“ Okay~ I suppose sometimes less is better~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 187805

...♆Kuroh nodded and replied as he smiled lightly♆...

“ Okay~ I suppose sometimes less is better~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi soon smiled before she looked at Kuroh. Then her gaze went to his lips. She soon giggled a bit before she pecked Kuroh's lips.

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi soon smiled before she looked at Kuroh. Then her gaze went to his lips. She soon giggled a bit before she pecked Kuroh's lips.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

tumblr_nf3av8Ax3o1smxh7ao1_250_zpskaherjla.GIF

...♆Kuroh blushed lightly and spoke as he smiled uncontrollably♆...

“ Wh-what was that for?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi giggled a bit more.

''I just felt like it silly~''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

tumblr_nf3av8Ax3o1smxh7ao1_250_zpskaherjla.GIF

...♆Kuroh continued to blush as he looked away from Himeragi and replied♆...

“ O-oh.. I wasn't expecting it, to be honest~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

(( @The Royal Keen I dont remember where your last post was and i know I owe you one... I remember we were in a cake shop and junshi was really uncomfortable with Rael.. thats about all I remember. What you wanna do? I mean we can drop the interaction, or I could have Rael coming back from the bathroom or something and restarting our encounter.))

((Sorry for late response; school sucks. Anyways, we can do the second one if you'd like. I also don't mind dropping the interaction if that's what you want, but I'd like to keep rping. If we do the second one can you post first?))

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 187812

...♆Kuroh continued to blush as he looked away from Himeragi and replied♆...

“ O-oh.. I wasn't expecting it, to be honest~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi giggled a bit before she leaned her head on Kuroh's shoulder again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back