• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

Himeragi giggled a bit before she leaned her head on Kuroh's shoulder again.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

tumblr_nvm1y5xFeG1qlcw9co2_540.gif

...♆Kuroh smiled and wrapped one of his arms around Himeragi's shoulders, shortly before he placed his cheek onto the top of Himeragi's head♆...

Extra⚜Info

Sitting on Himeragi's couch.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 187865

...♆Kuroh smiled and wrapped one of his arms around Himeragi's shoulders, shortly before he placed his cheek onto the top of Himeragi's head♆...

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

Himeragi just snuggled with Kuroh, shortly before she turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels. She soon just gave up and left it on the news channel before putting the remote down and snuggling with him.

''I give up. There's no good shows on right now.''

(Damn. I got the shivers from that. +10 respect points)

--Achilles--

As much of an oaf as he was, he was not wool brained enough not to sense that his lover was in a deep pain. Hell, he could feel it radiate off of her like a sickening heat. So he tempered himself to do the one and only thing he could think of....

He grabbed her and held her close.

He channeled all of the remaining energy coursing through him to hold and comfort her.

He wanted to shield her.

Protect her.

And most of all....

Love her.

@Lumina

@Roman

ichigos-face-looking-at-rukia.jpg

Han walked towards the entrance of the infirmary, hitting the door frame. Ht had caused it to chip the walll pretty badly and he could easily see where his fist landed. Moments later her turned back to his sister and this guy. Kanon looked so sad to him, and he knew she was; sad, hurting, and more. He could see it. He could tell, he watched her grow up and knew how she was. "I'm sorry Kanon... I overreacted when I saw you in this... This infirmary all hurt. I should have been more calm and taken more thought of how you feel. You know how us brothers are. Some of us are just overprotective..." He said, sighing lightly. "Just please tell me you're okay... That's all I need to know."

@Lumina

[SIZE= inherit]------------------------------[/SIZE]

Yuna had sat silently as C4 had rambled on, listening to his words. She smiled lightly when he had flopped back down onto his back "Well, I'm glad to hear that you'll still want to hang out with me at least..." She said with a quiet laugh "Though, you don't know, 2 years is a long time, people can change their minds...You might get too grown up to want to hang out at the park with me and stuff..." She said with a gentle shrug of her shoulders. "Either way though, I'll still be around on your next day off" she let a small laugh. It was then she realised that it was evening now, meaning that she'd have to go home later, the though made her almost visibly frown, but she stopped herself, deciding it would be better to tuck that aside and focus on the rest of the evening that was left for now.

@Wicked Jester

here you go!~

Of course, Skylar hadn't expected to fall forward. As she saw the floor zooming up to meet her face, her eyes closed, bracing for the impact of her weakened body on the cold tile of the hospital room floor. But, the feeling never came, instead replaced with a much warmer one around her upper body. Opening her eyes, she looked up to see Hyou holding on to her, having caught her small body mid-fall. The closeness of them made her cheeks flare up slightly, considering this was the closest they had been recently, and every time they got close, this happened. Her hands gripped his arms for support, trying not to focus on the fact that his arms seemed to be raw muscle, trying to get the strength back in her legs. "I-I'm sorry... thank you for catching me." As Hyou mentioned he'd rather have her walk beside him, her blush increased twofold, wondering what exactly he meant by that. Skylar dropped her gaze, effectively hiding her face in his chest, trying not to show her blushing face despite how obvious it was. "Y-yeah, that does sound more... f-fun."

"Sorry? What the hell are you sorry for? You've done absolutely nothing wrong." Hyou said nonchalantly. He didn't like it much when people, in his opinion, apologized for nothing. It was just weird. Hyou then looked down at Skylar, seeing her face hidden in his chest and her body in her arms. Soon it became more of a hug as he gently placed his arms completely around her in a embrace. "And you're welcome. If you fell and hurt yourself, I'd probably freak... You had enough pain. From this point on, I'm making sure no one hurts you." He said, blushing lightly himself. That's when he realized what he was doing and he quickly took his arms from around Skylar and placed them on her shoulders, "Haha... We should get going... And pretend like everything I just said never happened." He said laughing nervously, his face red. At this very moment, he felt awkward. Weird and awkward. "So whenever you're ready, j-just give me the word and we'll be on our way."

Camilla Radkov

Camilla pouted for a brief moment after she spoke before nodding, she supposed that made sense... Oh well, maybe one day she'd be able to do things without burning herself. She'd look forward to that. Realising that Akane had walked ahead Camilla moved to catch up with her, skipping up to her side. Listening to her words she looked at Akane with a curious expression "You changed your mind?" She asked she had caught up "Why though? Did you not like teaching?"

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sunshiney';

#camillaapearance{
border: solid 3px #006280;
background-color:#ffffff;
margin: 0 10% 5% 10%;
height:auto;
width:80%;}

#camillaheader{
text-align:center;
font-size: 46px;
padding: 0 0 1% 0;
color:#006280;
border-bottom: solid 3px #006280;
font-family: 'Sunshiney', cursive;}

#camillapostbox{
background-color:#E5F9FF;
padding:3%;
border: solid 3px #006280;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
overflow:hidden;
font-size:14px
}

#camilladesc{
color:#004E66;
margin:2%;
text-align:justify;}

#camilladesc p{
margin:2% 0 2% 0;}

tumblr_n49ussiWUT1txitp8o1_500.gif

Akane smiled and continued walking alongside Camilla, hearing her questions louad and clear. Did she change her mind? Yes. "Yeah. I did. Teaching was fun and all, but I couldn't stand in one room for so long. With my current position, I have an office instead, I pretty much go where I choose now." She said, chuckling softly. "I'm usually around the freshman classes as they tend to need the most help with their powers, or someone and is in need of my help." Akane added, looking at Camilla. 

Doragon chuckled and looked up at her. "Too bad we can't really have kids. We're not only 2 completely different species, but I can't breed with you." He said with a deep blush. "So uh... No happy dragon kitty family, which is sad." He laughed as he nuzzled into her fur.

---

Hanran pouted and blushed. "Your gonna regret that, b-baka." He mumbled before he got down on one knee and held out the ring, looking away with a red face. "W-Will you marry me...?" He said softly, with shyness plaguing him now.

Nona chuckled alittle. "Yea that sucks" she says with a sigh before nuzzling him back 

Rin looked over at Hanran as he knelt down infront of her, she covered her mouth as her eyes widen in shock. "Yes" she says happily, moving her hands from her mouth to her cheeks

Nona chuckled alittle. "Yea that sucks" she says with a sigh before nuzzling him back 

Rin looked over at Hanran as he knelt down infront of her, she covered her mouth as her eyes widen in shock. "Yes" she says happily, moving her hands from her mouth to her cheeks

Doragon kissed along her neck. "I-I mean we could try but I don't know how... I've never breeded before." He said shyly.

---

Hanran smiled and blushed as he started crying. It was SUPER rare for him to cry. He was just so happy. He just held his arms out to hug her. "Th-Then I'm all yours..." He whispered.

Doragon kissed along her neck. "I-I mean we could try but I don't know how... I've never breeded before." He said shyly.

---

Hanran smiled and blushed as he started crying. It was SUPER rare for him to cry. He was just so happy. He just held his arms out to hug her. "Th-Then I'm all yours..." He whispered.

Nona nodded and blushed. "I've never bred before either" she says purring softly

Rin smiled at the thought of him being all hers, tears formed up in her eyes as she went to him and hugged him tightly. "I-I love you Hanran.." she says softly 

Nona nodded and blushed. "I've never bred before either" she says purring softly

Rin smiled at the thought of him being all hers, tears formed up in her eyes as she went to him and hugged him tightly. "I-I love you Hanran.." she says softly 

Doragon pulled her in and kissed her again, his tongue asking for entrance into her mouth. His heart was beating pretty fast.

---

Hanran sniffled lightly as tears streamed down his fast and he embraced her tightly as well. "I love you too, my precious treasure, the only thing I love more than anything else... The thing I could never put a price on, the one I would risk my life for." He whispered, his voice shaky because he hadn't felt so happy ever in his life.

Doragon pulled her in and kissed her again, his tongue asking for entrance into her mouth. His heart was beating pretty fast.

---

Hanran sniffled lightly as tears streamed down his fast and he embraced her tightly as well. "I love you too, my precious treasure, the only thing I love more than anything else... The thing I could never put a price on, the one I would risk my life for." He whispered, his voice shaky because he hadn't felt so happy ever in his life.

Nona kissed him back, allowing his tongue enter. Her heart was also beating really fast. Being around Doragon and being this close to him made Nona feel all fuzzy inside.

Rin wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed him. "I don't know what I'd do without you" she says softly 

Nona kissed him back, allowing his tongue enter. Her heart was also beating really fast. Being around Doragon and being this close to him made Nona feel all fuzzy inside.

Rin wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed him. "I don't know what I'd do without you" she says softly 

Doragon pulled back, looking at her a little lustfully.

((Fade ;3, let's say they found a way to do it XD))

---

Hanran gave her a short kiss back before she pulled back. He poured a bit because he didn't want the moment to end so he just kissed her again deeply, his hands moving down and grabbing her butt lightly in a teasing manner.

Doragon pulled back, looking at her a little lustfully.

((Fade ;3, let's say they found a way to do it XD))

---

Hanran gave her a short kiss back before she pulled back. He poured a bit because he didn't want the moment to end so he just kissed her again deeply, his hands moving down and grabbing her butt lightly in a teasing manner.

(xD okay, wanna start or should I?) 

Rin smiled when he kissed her and then kissed her again, she pressed into the kiss when he grabbed her butt.

(xD okay, wanna start or should I?) 

Rin smiled when he kissed her and then kissed her again, she pressed into the kiss when he grabbed her butt.

((Could you? ?-?))

Hanran began to push her towards the cave wall as he kissed her more and more intensely. He figured their child would be happy to hear the news... But then again, maybe she wouldn't, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was the love that he felt for Rin and the love that she felt for him. It was unbreakable.

((Could you? ?-?))

Hanran began to push her towards the cave wall as he kissed her more and more intensely. He figured their child would be happy to hear the news... But then again, maybe she wouldn't, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was the love that he felt for Rin and the love that she felt for him. It was unbreakable.

Nona layed there, curled around Doragon, breathing a little heavily 

Rin felt the wall behind her, she wrapped her arms around him. Being able to call Hanran her fiancé felt amazing and soon enough she would be able to call him her husband, the thought of that made her feel super fuzzy, she smiled into the kiss.

Nona layed there, curled around Doragon, breathing a little heavily 

Rin felt the wall behind her, she wrapped her arms around him. Being able to call Hanran her fiancé felt amazing and soon enough she would be able to call him her husband, the thought of that made her feel super fuzzy, she smiled into the kiss.

Doragon was breathing heavily as well. He didn't know Nona was such a beast...

---

Hanran kissed down her neck, nibbling her jawline lightly. He pulled back and gave her a seductive grin. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked curiously.

Doragon was breathing heavily as well. He didn't know Nona was such a beast...

---

Hanran kissed down her neck, nibbling her jawline lightly. He pulled back and gave her a seductive grin. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked curiously.

Doragon was small but he had a lot of energy, Nona looked over at him and chuckled, still purring softly 

Rin smiled and then smirked. "Yea, I am" she says seductively 

Doragon was small but he had a lot of energy, Nona looked over at him and chuckled, still purring softly 

Rin smiled and then smirked. "Yea, I am" she says seductively 

Doragon had been blindsided. "I never thought... I would... Be bested..." He said, still trying to catch his breath.

---

Hanran laughed and winked lightly. "It's only going to get better... Honey~" He teased, knowing he was aloud to call her that as much as he liked now as he kissed her deep and rough, taking off her shirt.

((fade))

Doragon had been blindsided. "I never thought... I would... Be bested..." He said, still trying to catch his breath.

---

Hanran laughed and winked lightly. "It's only going to get better... Honey~" He teased, knowing he was aloud to call her that as much as he liked now as he kissed her deep and rough, taking off her shirt.

((fade))

Nona finally controlled her heavy breathing, she looked over at Doragon and chuckled. "Doragon, I really... really like you" she says quietly 

Rin rested on Hanran, breathing heavily, "Wow.." she breathed, she smiled and looked up at him

View attachment 151718

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji watched the movie alongside Lumina, his body sensing that Lumina was relaxed and lighter emotionally. This enabled Kenji to focus entirely on the movie, eating the food he'd ordered, along with sharing some of his food with Lumina as he watched the large screen. He occasionally laughed when something comedic happened, and then looked down to Lumina, smiling as she laughed. When the movie was over, Kenji made his trash vanish and turned to Lumina, replying to her as he stretched lightly. He had already known Lumina had changed form, due to the way her form grew smaller on his armΨ...

“ I know right? That movie was so funny~ We have to do this more~ ”

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi to the living room and took a seat next to her, his icy blue irises rolling over the surroundings as he did so. He commented♆...

“ Wow, it's so pretty in here~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 187390

...≭Haruo's eyes left Lance and faced the ground as he replied, his thoughts trying to think of something to do≭...

“ Well I go home. But you won't be able to enter the premises because of the barrier, and only my dad can grant access, so that option is out of the window. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Confused.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

((Was so tempted to just have another Lance rock up with a machine gun and shoot the words "Let me through the damn barrier" in a wall next to akira XDD but then she doesn't know how strong the barrier is, or really believe in the sanctums yet. Also, most of my assassination plots would work best in a house! and I dont think Lance taking Haruo back to her place would work either.... ))

Lance got the feeling Haruo wasn't referencing just any kind of normal home security, but she still wasn't sure that it could ever stop her if she wanted to get in. Lance smirked, and leaned in towards Haruo, sarcasm and confidence dripping from her voice as she spoke. "Master, I have broken into some of the most secure locations on earth. I don't think some silly little home security could keep me out."

Camilla looked up at her for a moment "They aren't?" She said looking confused "I was told that they were easy to make, even people in the movies make them alot!" She mentally shrugged the idea off when she had looked down to her hands, watching the burns fade away. "Oh, I do hope so, I've gotten more bumps and bruises on land than I ever normally get at home. Oh and thank you, I'm very grateful" she said as moved her hands to her sides again "A woman of endless possibilities?...So...you have lots of powers?" She asked curiously "That must be fun!" She smiled brightly, she still wasn't sure what exactly Akane was, but she supposed if she wanted to tell her, she would.

-------------------------------

Yuna had sat silently as C4 had rambled on, listening to his words. She smiled lightly when he had flopped back down onto his back "Well, I'm glad to hear that you'll still want to hang out with me at least..." She said with a quiet laugh "Though, you don't know, 2 years is a long time, people can change their minds...You might get too grown up to want to hang out at the park with me and stuff..." She said with a gentle shrug of her shoulders. "Either way though, I'll still be around on your next day off" she let a small laugh. It was then she realised that it was evening now, meaning that she'd have to go home later, the though made her almost visibly frown, but she stopped herself, deciding it would be better to tuck that aside and focus on the rest of the evening that was left for now.

C4 blinked and shrugged looking up at the sky, finally noticing how dark it was.  Sighing he sat up right and held out a hand to yuna to help her sit up and stretched lightly before speaking. "I suppose that we should probably get you back to your house huh?"

((sorry for the short reply))

((Sorry for late response; school sucks. Anyways, we can do the second one if you'd like. I also don't mind dropping the interaction if that's what you want, but I'd like to keep rping. If we do the second one can you post first?))

Rael walked out of the restroom and sat back down at the table with Junshi (I think i spelled that right) and reclined as she stuck another bite of cake in her mouth, having forgotten what the two were discussing before. Leaning in she smiled and shook her hair out boredly. "So how old are you anyway?"

Nona finally controlled her heavy breathing, she looked over at Doragon and chuckled. "Doragon, I really... really like you" she says quietly 

Rin rested on Hanran, breathing heavily, "Wow.." she breathed, she smiled and looked up at him

Doragon pecks her cheek and smiles gently at her. "I really like you too..." He whispered. "And it looks like we'll get what we wished for~" He said as a teasing joke. "Dragon kitties here we come!"

---

Hanran gasped for breath. He was still smiling, having never enjoyed himself more in any other point in time. He rolled over and kissed Rin's cheek. "That... Was awesome." He stated simply. He then slipped the engagement ring onto Rin's finger.

On 10/11/2016 at 6:50 PM, Fukushima Akira said:

/monthly_2016_09/57d1a3d11db71_AkiraHeader.thumb.png.f43ca60be2e9f924d6b45a15d6f12bbf.png

6cf76374a94ba46e00d9960e94527016ca1f8c21_hq.gif

...♅Akira sighed and replied to Cam as he remained seated, his nonchalant demeanour remaining♅...

The only reason I'm here is because a student needed me. I don't know what you want, hence why we're having this conversation. So I'll ask again, why did you call me? 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

School Rooftop.

Conversing with Cam.

Calm.

Cam.

See what Cam wants.

@Shortyshot

Theme

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Macondo';

.postimage{
border: solid 3px #b3b300;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
width:90%;}

#akiratitle{
margin:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postbox{
background-image:url('http://polonahercog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back.png');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.desc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#b3b300;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;}

.speech{
font-size:14px;

table{ width:100%;
margin: 2% 0 0 0;
text-align:center;
font-size:14px;

button.accordion {
background-color: #333333;
cursor: pointer;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
border: none;
outline: none;
transition: 0.4s;font-weight: bold;
font-size:26px;
margin:2% 0 0 0;
font-family: 'Macondo', cursive;

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 185540

...≭Haruo's eyebrows remained raised in confusion as he replied≭...

“ Now you're just being crazy. If what I read wasn't true, why was it written in your texts? It negates the purpose of a book. Books exist so that information can be passed on through the ages. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Confused.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

Cam smirked "Alright alright.....I brought you here for a battle" He said looking directly at him "Two powerful men in a battle that could surely lead to death, doesn't the idea simply get your blood pumping?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back