• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CJ6AWjmVEAAIU5p.jpg

SKYLAR AINSWORTH

Skylar was still looking meekly at Hyou when Pantherlily came into the room, holding something. Sweets sounded nice, actually, but now that Hyou was going to take her outside, that was what she wanted to do at the moment. Be with him outside. "Lily, I'd love to share them with you when we get back, if that would be alright with you." She smiled over at him before moving the blankets off her legs, which looked a bit less muscular than when she was admitted. Her muscles had lost a lot of strength from all the sitting down and resting that the doctors had wanted her to do. She hadn't really done much walking on her own, but she didn't want to burden Hyou any more than she already had, so she was going to try and walk on her own. "I, uh, I think I got it." And with that, Skylar stood up, immediately feeling how weak her legs really were. Plus, they had just healed from the broken bones as well. For a moment, Skylar was able to stand fine, but as soon as she tried to take a step forward her legs gave out from under her, and she stumbled forward toward the dragon.

Panther smiled and nodded, "Sure Skylar. Get some fresh air~" he said before his ears twitched. Her quickly noticed that Skylar had lost her strength in her legs and Hyou, noticed this too and wasted no time catching her in his arms. "Almost Shrimp." He said with a grin. "Being a super, I'd probably say a few days to a week is when you'll be walking... I just hope it doesn't take long. I want you to walk beside me... Sounds a lot more fun." He added, chuckling lightly. Panther stood straight, watching the two with a smile. In his opinion, something about them... Just something. Whatever it was, he was happy to see that Hyou was able to smile and laugh rather than be cold all the time. 

(((( "Cold all the time". I couldn't type that without thinking of Alejandro. XDD )))) 

Lance blinked, wondering what on earth Haruo was talking about when he looked up at the roof and notticed the two other people there. Then tilting her head she murmured aloud, "Doesn't he look a bit different than earlier?" Then breaking her train of thought off there she turned back to Haruo. "Anyway, make up your mind as to what we're doing maestro idiota."

tumblr_nqm4j524B01tjehr9o2_500.gif

Of course he'd be willing to help her. What kind of silly question was that? They were pairs, and pairs would do anything, or go to any length, to help one another. Obviously Lumina wasn't thinking straight at the moment, getting all emotional about spilling her thoughts out. In a movie theater of all places. It was a relief to hear that he'd help out, because maybe she'd actually find where she was from. It was such an unknown in her life for so long, really most of her life was an unknown, so it was nice to finally maybe know something about her life. And to have it be something so important as her family? That was a good place to start.

Lumina finally managed a smile, a teary one at that, looking up at her pair before leaning to kiss him on the cheek to show her appreciation. "Thank you Kenji. I love you." She leaned back, wiping her eyes and leaning into the crook of his arm as the movie started. Seeing that he offered her some popcorn, the Phoenix nodded, taking a handful as she settled into him and turned her attention toward the screen. "I'd love some popcorn~"

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 180560

...≭Haruo's eyes lowered from his father and returned to Lance, who'd just spoken to him. With a nod, Haruo replied, a small smile soon appearing on his face≭...

“ My dad has numerous appearances that fit in accordance to his powers. Something about enjoying a fight. As for that other part, I dunno. I never really thought about what I'd do with you when you were my servant. I might just have you do nothing.That should really grind your gears. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Confused.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

View attachment 151718

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji inherently smiled as Lumina kissed his cheek, shortly before his hand delved into the popcorn box, alongside Lumina's. As he picked up numerous pieces of popcorn and placed them into his mouth, he finally relaxed against Lumina and began watching the movie, making sure to occasionally offer Lumina some popcornΨ...

You never need to thank me, Lumi-chan~ I love you too~ 

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

OOC:

Sorry for the short reply, I'm preparing an Akira post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Himeragi Seiker

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

Himeragi nodded before she spoke.

''True. But that house was more affordable than the houses that are closer.''

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

~ The Sanctum of Displacement ~

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh nodded and replied as he continued walking, his hand still gently wrapped around Himeragi's♆...

Ah, I see. That makes sense~ 

Extra⚜Info

Walking with Himeragi.

Mood:Calm.

Interacting With:Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

tumblr_o1087xMjv51rikp86o3_400.gif

Jack laughed and smirked before calmly waving his hand, the cache case on the table with the money in it vanishing, and the spring of the door handle returning to its proper place. Then walking calmly towards he, Jack stood in front of Elisa and smiled leaning in far two close to what could be considered one's personal space as he spoke to her. "Alright, I'll check into them for now, but I still want you. And as you can already guess, I'm not a guy who takes no for an answer, so I'll be back to call upon you in the future. I hope your answer will have changed by then." Then turning he walked out of the door and out of the Cage at a brisk pace, not bothering to look behind him as he walked, off in a random direction, knowing that if Ai wanted to see him, she would just appear on his phone again. Continuing to walk, Jack began to scroll threw the school's files on students and the structures that AI had gotten him the files on, debating who to check up on next.

((I'm gonna check up on another character in the RP, then I may come back to you. sorry bro, but I'm tryin to spread out my interactions with him XDD ))

(( All Cookie, but i am gonna get Elisa to deny just a bit more, ))

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh nodded and replied as he continued walking, his hand still gently wrapped around Himeragi's♆...

Ah, I see. That makes sense~ 

Extra⚜Info

Walking with Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

Himeragi Seiker

As they talked, they finally made it to the house. It was a nice looking house which had solar panels with a touch of Japanese style to the home. It covered a big area just like the other houses and it seemed very secure as well. Though the neighborhood seemed mostly human, for it was near a human school.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanran Akimasu

Ever since Hanran got together with Rin, they had let their kid have quite a lot of freedom and Hanran had become a more happy person, but he was still a tough and uptight person, except around Rin. He was cooking French toast with honey this morning for not only Rin and himself, but for Doragon and Nona too. He really seemed to have developed since the day Rin first met him. And he was really happy... "Breakfast is ready!" He called to the others and Doragon waddled into the kitchen. "Morning Hanran!" He said

Interacting with: Doragon/Nona/Rin @Mayyflower

((Occurs to me their not married yet... XD))

(I am. Still want to do the Paris x Origami date?)

Yea!

Hanran Akimasu

Ever since Hanran got together with Rin, they had let their kid have quite a lot of freedom and Hanran had become a more happy person, but he was still a tough and uptight person, except around Rin. He was cooking French toast with honey this morning for not only Rin and himself, but for Doragon and Nona too. He really seemed to have developed since the day Rin first met him. And he was really happy... "Breakfast is ready!" He called to the others and Doragon waddled into the kitchen. "Morning Hanran!" He said

Interacting with: Doragon/Nona/Rin @Mayyflower

((Occurs to me their not married yet... XD))

Rin was reading a book when she heard Hanran calling out.  She smiled and closed her book and set it down, getting up she walked towards the kitchen when she entered she went over and kissed hanran on the cheek. "Good morning you two" she said before looking over at Nona who was ontop of the fridge. "Oh yea good morning to you too" she said with a chuckle. Nona looked down at them. "Yea good morning" she said. "Carmela went over to a friends,  she told me to tell you guys that.." she said

Yea!

Rin was reading a book when she heard Hanran calling out.  She smiled and closed her book and set it down, getting up she walked towards the kitchen when she entered she went over and kissed hanran on the cheek. "Good morning you two" she said before looking over at Nona who was ontop of the fridge. "Oh yea good morning to you too" she said with a chuckle. Nona looked down at them. "Yea good morning" she said. "Carmela went over to a friends,  she told me to tell you guys that.." she said

Hanran Akimasu

Hanran chuckled and blushed. "I made breakfast for everyone, I hope you enjoy it." He said as he served plates of honey coated French toast on the table. He then looked to Rin with a smile. "Hey, do you wanna go on a date once were done eating?" He asked curiously as he then lightly scratched his cheek embarrassed, "It's not like I really want to..."

Hanran Akimasu

Hanran chuckled and blushed. "I made breakfast for everyone, I hope you enjoy it." He said as he served plates of honey coated French toast on the table. He then looked to Rin with a smile. "Hey, do you wanna go on a date once were done eating?" He asked curiously as he then lightly scratched his cheek embarrassed, "It's not like I really want to..."

Rin took the plate and chuckled. "Sure and we all know you do" she says smiling

Rin took the plate and chuckled. "Sure and we all know you do" she says smiling

Hanran Akimasu

He pouted and then protested a bit childishly. "T-That's not true! It's j-j-just... I wondered if you wanted to go is all..." He lied. It was pretty obvious from the big blush on his face that he really wanted to go somewhere with her. He began eating his toast. "So where do you wanna go?" He asked her and Doragon gave Hanran a smug grin as if he was saying 'take her to a love hotel'.

Hanran Akimasu

He pouted and then protested a bit childishly. "T-That's not true! It's j-j-just... I wondered if you wanted to go is all..." He lied. It was pretty obvious from the big blush on his face that he really wanted to go somewhere with her. He began eating his toast. "So where do you wanna go?" He asked her and Doragon gave Hanran a smug grin as if he was saying 'take her to a love hotel'.

Rin sat down with her food and took a bite, she hummed at the thought. "To me it doesn't matter as long and it's just me and you" she says 

Rin sat down with her food and took a bite, she hummed at the thought. "To me it doesn't matter as long and it's just me and you" she says 

Hanran Akimasu

Doragon began to wiggle his eyebrows even more intensely because it seemed to go with what he was thinking. Hanran shot him a quick glare before sighing. "Er... Um... I was thinking of going somewhere special tonight. It's somewhere only I know about. Do you want to come...?" He asked curiously. His blush disappeared as she had stopped reading him.

Hanran Akimasu

Doragon began to wiggle his eyebrows even more intensely because it seemed to go with what he was thinking. Hanran shot him a quick glare before sighing. "Er... Um... I was thinking of going somewhere special tonight. It's somewhere only I know about. Do you want to come...?" He asked curiously. His blush disappeared as she had stopped reading him.

Rin smiled and nodded. "Sure why not" she says nodding 

Rin smiled and nodded. "Sure why not" she says nodding 

Hanran Akimasu

Hanran now ate a bit faster because he was really excited. He couldn't wait to show her his special place. Doragon sighed, almost like he was reading Hanran's mind. "It's gonna be cheesy isn't it?" He said with a sigh.

Hanran roared out in protest at him as usual. "N-NO! I-I-It... It'll be perfect tho..." He murmured with a red face that he couldn't seem to make disappear no matter how hard he tried.

Hanran Akimasu

Hanran now ate a bit faster because he was really excited. He couldn't wait to show her his special place. Doragon sighed, almost like he was reading Hanran's mind. "It's gonna be cheesy isn't it?" He said with a sigh.

Hanran roared out in protest at him as usual. "N-NO! I-I-It... It'll be perfect tho..." He murmured with a red face that he couldn't seem to make disappear no matter how hard he tried.

Rin looked up at the two as she ate. "What ever it is it will be perfect" she says smiling at Hanran but glaring at Doragon

ЖHaruo FukushimaЖ

~ The Prince of Euphoria ~

View attachment 180560

...≭Haruo's eyes lowered from his father and returned to Lance, who'd just spoken to him. With a nod, Haruo replied, a small smile soon appearing on his face≭...

“ My dad has numerous appearances that fit in accordance to his powers. Something about enjoying a fight. As for that other part, I dunno. I never really thought about what I'd do with you when you were my servant. I might just have you do nothing.That should really grind your gears. ”

Extra⚜Info

Conversing with Lance.

Mood:Confused.

Interacting With:Lance.

Objective:

Concoct the perfect plan to embarrass Lance.

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

View attachment 151718

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji inherently smiled as Lumina kissed his cheek, shortly before his hand delved into the popcorn box, alongside Lumina's. As he picked up numerous pieces of popcorn and placed them into his mouth, he finally relaxed against Lumina and began watching the movie, making sure to occasionally offer Lumina some popcornΨ...

You never need to thank me, Lumi-chan~ I love you too~ 

Extra♨Info

Movie Theatre.

Going to the movies with Lumina.

Mood:Happy.

Interacting With:Lumina.

Objective:

Go on a date with his pair.

Tags:

@Lumina

OOC:

Sorry for the short reply, I'm preparing an Akira post.

Lance shrugged as as Haruo spoke of his father and a blank stare crossed her face as he mentioned waiting.  Boredly sighing she tilted her head at him.

"I am a sniper. Waiting is a non issue to me. I can wait in a location without eating, drinking, or moving for three solid days. You wasting time only annoy's me as I've already discovered bullets have little effect on you, and its rather hard to be inconspicuous in the middle of this vast empty court yard where we are clearly visible."

Himeragi Seiker

As they talked, they finally made it to the house. It was a nice looking house which had solar panels with a touch of Japanese style to the home. It covered a big area just like the other houses and it seemed very secure as well. Though the neighborhood seemed mostly human, for it was near a human school.

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued to walk with Himeragi until they came upon her house, his icy irises glossing over the solar panels and overall architecture. With a smile, Kuroh looked to Himeragi and spoke♆...

“ Wow, that looks cosy~ How long have you lived here?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Walking with Himeragi.

Objective:

Visit Himeragi's Home.

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

⚜ Kuroh Fukushima  ⚜

View attachment 167287

...♆Kuroh continued to walk with Himeragi until they came upon her house, his icy irises glossing over the solar panels and overall architecture. With a smile, Kuroh looked to Himeragi and spoke♆...

“ Wow, that looks cosy~ How long have you lived here?~ ”

Extra⚜Info

Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi smiled before she continued to walk towards the house as she spoke. When she got to the door, she unlocked it and opened it.

''I bought this house a month ago and so me and Kristako only lived here for about a week and a half.''

Rin looked up at the two as she ate. "What ever it is it will be perfect" she says smiling at Hanran but glaring at Doragon

Hanran Akimasu

Once he was done he got up and got ready to go. Once he was ready he waited on Rin. He expected Doragon and Nona of course, to hold down the fort for them so there really wasn't any problems...

Hanran Akimasu

Once he was done he got up and got ready to go. Once he was ready he waited on Rin. He expected Doragon and Nona of course, to hold down the fort for them so there really wasn't any problems...

Rin finished eating and got ready herself. "Ready?" She asks Hanran who was waiting for her. Nona grabbed Rins plate and cleaned it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back